Anybody remember Fingerboxes? I had good times with these when I was a kid...

Anybody remember Fingerboxes? I had good times with these when I was a kid. I remember my grandpa showing me how to do some tricks and even though I never got very good at it, its a very fond memory for me.

Attached: il_340x270.1827831449_8jtp.jpg (340x270, 18K)

Only box I fingered was your mothers box

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA FINGER BOXES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
KYS FUCKING FAGGOOT

Jeez, never met someone who got triggered by something as simple as a finger box. Me personally, I like the pocket ones. I’m always on the go.

Mine was lined with velour, and could be reconfigured for different experiences.

Attached: 300px-Thisisnotafingerbox.jpg (300x225, 12K)

I like the ones with razor blades inside. Unfingeredboxes

Looks you got raped by a fingerbox salesman. Poor little homo

Attached: 4L_5y9ShOeK.jpg (675x264, 43K)

You know I actually had a fantasy that I was the only one with a fingerbox

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 259K)

Check out 11 year old normie mcnewfag
Normie has no idea what it's being referenced here
He once almost choked on chicken nuggies
Normie uses words like "larp" out of context
The poor simpleton

Zin uruuu.....my earthling

Attached: 4L_Rp75TLve.jpg (275x183, 7K)

What are you guyse talking about? What are fingerboxes?!

Attached: 1496866429437.jpg (250x201, 25K)

The ultimate fingerbox.

Attached: Fingerbox.jpg (1356x915, 159K)

Dude, it's not our fault you never got taught proper fingerbox maintenance.

I don't want to come across as too triggered but genuinely i wish people wouldn't joke about trapped finger boxes, they are supposed to be wholesome fun and kids get hurt irl by assholes messing with finger boxes.

get your “summer fag encyclopedia dramatica I’m in old fag cringe” off Yea Forums please

you wish newfags read ED bro

this.
perhaps if they did theyd understand the ethos abit and not think this is stormfront2.0

>t. newfag that hates any good threads being posted on Yea Forums

Newfag zoomers are all on the autism spectrum because they genuinely thought being a nazi was unironic on here. They’re worse than stormfags. Never thought I’d see the day where Yea Forums was just known as some faggy political site now

Attached: 4L_iubx0VrF.jpg (500x500, 57K)

go back to ED newfag used to be a thing to make newfags less gay

>fingerboxless
that high level of ruined childhood

Somebody post a link to where I can buy an actual fingerbox.
That's right you can't fags.

this but knowing Yea Forums was gonna become /pol/'s autistic brother

Newfag

some pretty decent ones came out in the early and mid 90s when I started collecting, even have the entire mcdonald's collection because i was a good spoiled kid that pretty much got everything.

Damn, this is a fancy one. I think my grandpa has a few stored in the attic. I'd post pics if I had any of them here, but they aren't nearly as decorated as this one

a good thread is not a joke that got stale 10 years ago

Yea this user gets it. Instead of threads like these let's go back to trap and blacked.com shill threads.

yes it is ma nigga bet you dont even have the 1○th anv banner newfag

Better than the shit we have now that’s for sure

Attached: 4L_7SC9nLQi.jpg (360x240, 30K)

Gold plating? Goddamn. Do they even make those anymore?

Clear bait but I'll bait. Anyone buying Fingerboxes online is a chump or has a problem.

>blacked shill threads
People don’t need to even shill that filth by making threads anymore. Literally the retarded blacked meme with some white slut and 3 nigger monkeys behind the couch got popular on social media and gave free publicity to those retarded jewish directors. Cringe

Attached: 4L_jtCnZZGz.jpg (1600x1275, 620K)

Shame they took them off the market when that dumb kid put his dick in one.

that's why they're rare now. my friend found a mahogany box at a yard sale last year, so fucking jealous

WEW LAD SUMMER IN FULL SWING

Attached: 1564084270548.png (638x359, 247K)

My best friend growing up had a huge collection of fingerboxes, most of them from South Korea where his dad was stationed in the Army. He got quite good. He gave me one of his that he had duplicates of but I could never quite get the hang of it. When we turned 13, we decided it was more fun to jerk each other off. But damn I miss watching him work the fingerbox.

Ah yes, the great fingerbox scandal of 2006. I remember when fingerbox Inc had to release kid friendly fingerboxes afterwards with a new pr campaign telling us how it’s more portable with a smaller hole to prevent kids from putting their dicks in it. Those were the days.

Attached: 4L_7IlZWvCQ.jpg (239x211, 10K)

Lol and then kids just modded their boxes to make the holes bigger

I had my first finger box when I was 15. It was self heating and self lubricating, trimmed in brown hair.