This isn't to brag, just sharing this story because I may soon be dead, also fun...

This isn't to brag, just sharing this story because I may soon be dead, also fun. Figured this might be the right audience

>Be me, 21 y/o, Mixed Race, 6'2, from US
>Come to certain country in EU as an exchange student this Spring
>Arrive in January, lots of partying, and attractive
>Fuck a Brazilian and a Brit, all is good, nice and casual
> Meet absolute 10/10 white, blonde, green eyed looking girl on a night out
>We dance, I ask for her number but my phone is dead, and I don't know my new number
> I lose her, don't see her again for about a month, bummed out
>Lo and behold it's a small town, I run into her again at drinks at another event
> I find out she's not an exchange student, but a Russian girl who lives in this country
> Get her number this time, we start talking
> Take her on a couple dates, we make out outside her place, she doesn't want me over yet
> Start chilling more and more often, and going on night's out together
> She's super prude in bed, that's fine, a nice switch-up in fact
> She asks if I am seeing anyone else, I say no. Impulsively ask her to be my gf
> She's delighted, and accepts
> I've known her for 3 weeks at this point but fuck it
> Soon we're getting friskier in bed, but she doesn't let me finger her or touch her tits
> A week later after a night out I know she's horny as fuck, I get her undressed and laying on her bed
> I ask her if she wants to have sex and she says "sorry but, I've never done it before, and I want it to be special"
> this girl is 23 and fine as fuck so I'm pretty mind blown, but down to wait
> A month of dating goes by, I'm going on a few trips with other girls but I don't cheat
> I come back and she's jealous I was travelling, tells me she's ready
> We have sex, I don't even have a big dick but it honestly could barely fit
> It hurts for her, but I cum fast and she's proud
cont...

Attached: original.jpg (1280x825, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFdHy1dbzeU
youtube.com/watch?v=IVFYtUMzqQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cont...

> 2 hours later I flip her over, and make her cum hard, she says "now I see why people like this" we laugh
> Things are good, honestly falling in love
> then she says "user... I have something to tell you..."
> ok...
>She goes on "My family... I told you they're very religious right?"
> I recall she did mention that some time ago, but I figured they were just bible thumping Russians
> She goes on "well, my family is actually from Chechnya, and they are very strict muslims"
> ohshit.gifv
> "So that's why in public we have to be very careful... and if they ever find out... they might try to hurt us"
>Mfw
>I tell her "Oh it's fine, nothing will come of this don't worry we'll be careful"
> Nothing does come of it, we're fine for some time living in secrecy, but as I read more I realize these people are fucking insane

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>I keep reading and find out how dangerous these folks are
>getting a bit more nervous about getting found out, but don't stress too mch
> Last Saturday morning, staying at her's, she leaves to go get groceries
> I'm naked on the bed, stoned, passed out
> window open
> Find out 2 days later her mom came by and saw me laying on the bed
> Notifies entire family
> AllahuAkbar.jpg
> We know now that family from Chechnya is on the way to "address the problem"
>I have nowhere to go
> She is freaking out, I'm freaking out
> We go to nearby embassy
> They can do nothing

So now I'm essentially about to be hunted down by Chechen guerillas. Here are my options

1) Convert to Islam
2) Run away to nearby EU country
3) Run back to US
4) Acquire gun fight the Chechens
5) KMS

Thoughts?

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_cd94a422-09c1-11e7-a9a4-674e2ac78952.jpg (685x385, 33K)

unfortunately this is not bullshit, and I didn't know much about Chechen people before this but essentially they're trained how to use a gun from birth. what do Yea Forums

Tldr

I wish I could shorten it but fair

Hahahahahahahahaa was the pussy gud tho?

Nigga moves to foreign country and meets a cool ass girl with a crazy psycho religious family and they might kill him now

Nice knowning you op. Hope they take pitty on you and don't use a dull rusty knife to castrate you

Convert to islam

pussy fire as fuck I can't even lie.

yes well put

TL:DR I meet a cool ass girl with a crazy psycho religious family and they might kill me
now

But if they do upload video with timestamp

you love her, convert quick and say to brothers you were already married.
Then go back us, let her get green card, and your marriage will work, intead run and live knowing you let her die or something worst

>Mixed Race
>US
imaginemyshock.exe

that's sort of what I'm expecting lol. thanks user.

HAHHAHAHHAAH. I'll let them know to do that thanks

Thank you brother .

Tbh OP, you might have to marry her or catch a flight to the US with or without her or drop all contact and never been seen around or near the area of the girls home ever again . Would hate to have a great user brother dead because of pussy.

Yea I'm going to have to take her with back stateside I think. Not worth dying here for it, or living with the guilt of her dying.

Go back to US while bringing her with you, if she denies, I'm sorry user you might have to leave her

wtf did you do...

Attached: 2019-07-30 16_00_33-Chechen people - Google-søk.png (1863x903, 1.82M)

Kill her then yourself write a note about the evils of religion you win in the end.

> 2 hours later I flip her over, and make her cum hard,

kek just incase any virgins are reading this is complete bullshit, a girl does not 'cum hard' 2 hours after she just lost her virginity, it hurts like fuck the first few times and she wont be relaxed enough to reach orgasm

>but essentially they're trained how to use a gun from birth

this...i just...no

OP im not saying your story is complete bullshit but there is a hefty enough chunk of bullshit to make me think it probably is actually bullshit.

Post a pic of said girl you're going to get killed for

Not to mention if they were 'honor killing' level of extremists, they would not be letting their daughter go live alone in another country.

the brother of the guy that fought Conor McGregor went on a rampage after their fight and jumped on the stage and beat the shit out of everyone until an army of guards surrounded him. then they fought him and his other brother for a little while before they took these guys out by swarming them American football style. and you OP... you managed to piss off an entire family of people like this... BUT WITH GUNS!

Attached: 1558770008685.jpg (1682x2048, 328K)

they'll probably just kill her for being a whore

Yeah op, if her family are """COMING TO MURDER YOU BOTH""" then what do you have to loose by posting a face pic?

They don't know your actual name nor where you live, do they?

leave, now.
take her with you, since she will be killed, too.
those people don't fuck around, and are basically inbred nutjobs on steroids.

if you seriously had so much time to waste for this shitpost without it even being funny go option n°5 pronto

Jesus fuck does all it take for you faggots to believe a fake gay story is inserting a country and religion you know nothing about?

Lmao if this is real you're absolutely fucked. Converting to Islam is your only chance, and even then her brothers, father and cousin will probably rearrange your face. Good luck OP :^)

here is what you're going to do
>take a shower
>take on your finest clothes. not a fucking dress, but a good looking shirt and jeans
>brush your teeth and take mouthwash
>get your hair cut so you look as presentable as possible. I recommend as short as possible without getting associated with nazism
>arenge to meet them on their terms. over dinner is fine
>tell them that you hate jews
>tell them that Islam is based af and its the only respectable religion besides Christianity
>tell them you love her father's guns
>tell them your father is the owner of a store in the city
>tell her mother her cooking is amazing
>fuck your gf silly when you get home
>pillowtalk about how impressed your gf is of you and how you just saved your both lives by not acting like a fucking Mongoloid
just because they are fighters and like to play with guns don't make them killers. they will probably want to find common ground with you because they're fucking humans. if she disappears, run. they killed her and you might be next. if they are killers, their whore daughter is getting stoned in Pakistan outside some mosque

Attached: 1551143186762.png (1617x871, 1.67M)

You're a retarded moron. Chechens are neither human, nor there to seek 'common ground'.

The number of anons who seem to actual believe this is astounding

>have to loose
We’ll always have Toulouse

fuck me thats the 3rd time today ive typed something like a retard and im not even stoned

>Chechens
>stoned in Pakistan

wut

This, OP needs to flee with her because they'll both get killed.

Start another Chechen war OP and invite me to the party once ya do.

they will most likely. they don't want fucking Spetsnaz raiding their house with an attack helicopter after killing someone in their country for the jihad. Russia isn't Sweden. Muslims get shot for shouting at cops there. nobody is going to die inside their borders

youtube.com/watch?v=vFdHy1dbzeU
youtube.com/watch?v=IVFYtUMzqQY

Attached: F1666995-7CA2-4D71-91A4-F014FFA79066.jpg (1125x1121, 737K)

Leave the country and take her with you OP. Don't convert to Islam or you'll be allahcucked the rest of your life and your kids are gonna suffer for it.

change to her religion, talk to the parents say you want to marry, hope its enough and you dont get your nuts sawed off

Don't worry, Islam is a religion of peace and I'm sure they will find it in their 9 year old rapist worshiping hearts to forgive you.

FUCK CHECHNYA

Attached: F4E0D779-4820-4A3B-BAD2-DB98C1ABE6D5.jpg (1117x1114, 879K)

I'd run. Fast. As far as possible. With her if possible.
Do not expect any help from european police.

Very true.