What drugs cause people to constantly move their eyebrows / face and also foam at the mouth...

What drugs cause people to constantly move their eyebrows / face and also foam at the mouth? They were even spitting when talking.

Also, general drug thread.

Attached: 0CA2F217-4705-415F-A09C-DDAAEE5D7768.jpg (615x409, 32K)

Meth?

rabies

Meth is the best drug.

That’s what I was thinking. Unfortunately, dude used to be on that shit. He was always fucked up, lost 100lbs, etc... Then, he lost his job, gained the weight back. Now, he has a new job and is losing weight again and is very talkative every time I see him. Aka, he has money for drugs again.

That's a funny way of saying heroin or alcohol

>on
i heard from someone that meth sucks cause it keeps you awake with nothing to do.

It is the best drug to mix with other drugs.

Meth by itself isn't all that fun unless your really strung out.

Meth sex, speedballs, and drinking and tweaking are GREAT. And once you try something on meth you will never find it as enjoyable off meth.

>I used to be a heron junkie
>I tried a speedball (mixing with meth)
>after that I could never settle for just black-sand, I needed some rock in that point or I wasn't getting my nut

>3 years later; I have 9 months clean, and I'll have a year in October :D

Attached: ACKCHYUALLY.png (700x700, 21K)

Hope you stay clean bruv

you're*

Attached: stress.jpg (300x300, 20K)

you weren't worried about it being laced with something lethal?

one day i'd like to try mdma (never done drugs in my life) cause i heard it makes you feel the the music better, but i'm worried about it being laced with something that destroys my mind or body

Why is she so scabbed up? Does drugs make you scratch your skin so much that you scratch off your own skin til you bleed?

Keep up the good work!

Atta boy

Jenkem

She looks cuter on the right than on the left.

Nigger.

I know, but despite having the face of a meth addict, she does look cuter.

Thanks man, I'm a chairperson for Narcotics Anonymous and have a job opportunity at a treatment place near me.

also lil back story

>I stole a gun, planned to suicide by cop
>pussied out
>detoxed in suicide watch
>NO FUCKING WITHDRAWAL MEDS
>BEEN AWAKE FOR 14 DAYS STRAIGHT
>and I puke all 100 calories I get per meal

dunno how I survived that, or a lot of things I've done in my addiction, but I thought the only way out of of it all was suicide.

Attached: vitamin gummies are kickin in.jpg (644x521, 39K)

1. fuck no, I was a black out drinker when I drank, and I was a syringe hoarder when I dose. Never had a beer never rolled a bowl or chased the dragon. Straight to needles and straight to jameson when I drank.

2. Dont do mdma, if you want something like that just do meth, it wont be laced with fentanyl thats just white girl and white dope. No dealer is stupid enough to put it in crank

Attached: AuTiSTiC.jpg (600x600, 56K)

is mdma not as good?

more expensive, less high

also most people just put a little (non harmful) cut in dope, sometimes mdma can be laced with other hard shit.

I like drugs but meth sucks.

fax

MDMA is extremely cool. The thing about it being laced is that your dealer wants you to keep buying their shit, so you ending up dead or crazy is just bad business. And that kinda stuff also attracts a lot of legal attention.

Just get a tester kit if you ever do try it

trynna buy some legumes

Attached: Professor Copperfield's Miracle Legumes.png (260x257, 171K)