Anyone here do adderall

anyone here do adderall

Attached: 0A2BFA00-F9A7-4223-AF89-33B80D7651DC.jpg (480x270, 13K)

Yea whats the question?

uh do you enjoy taking it

Sure. Its ok. And it helps me do things.

I do. 20mg twice a day

I do. considering I have adhd and it helps me begin, and finish tasks.

i do addernone of it

It also damages your organs slowly so it becomes harder to detect.

favorite drug but i built a tolerance so i started snorting 50mg. Makes me feel like a god

>I do. considering I have adhd
Saying you have ADHD is like saying your big pharma's little fuck toy.
Maybe one day your organs will fail from that shit and you can be prescribed even more medication so that your insurance will drop you because they cant pay your medical costs nor can they raise your premiums

>so i started snorting 50mg.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-17-at-9.12.54-AM.jpg (832x672, 49K)

Attached: big-pharma-selling-opioids.jpg (840x455, 308K)

Life changer. For the better. I would have been better starting earlier but my mom believes in holistic shit

>Saying you have ADHD is like saying your big pharma's little fuck toy.

Explain. a 30 day supply is 5 dollars and considering I take it less than I'm prescribed it lasts even longer. At most its an extra $60 a year. The fact that I was having trouble keeping myself on task at work and fucked stuff up before I went to the doctor means the increased productivity is a net positive.

>Maybe one day your organs will fail from that shit

I'm not an addict, so the 30mg I take in a day isn't toxic. I also didn't get diagnosed until I was around 22 or so, so the development issues don't apply to me.

>a 30 day supply is 5 dollars
Either you get professional samples or 5 dollars is your copay.
Your insurance pays a shit ton for your addiction... i mean a treatment *wink wink*

>The fact that I was having trouble keeping myself on task at work and fucked stuff up before I went to the doctor means the increased productivity is a net positive.
This sounds like someone coached you into saying this

>I'm not an addict
Says the life long customer

>so the 30mg I take in a day isn't toxic.
Just like 30mg of potassium cyanide isnt toxic, right mr chemist?

>I also didn't get diagnosed until I was around 22 or so, so the development issues don't apply to me.

Better late than never big pharma... i mean your doctor says *wink wink*

it's a *shit* one to kick, too.

i can feel/taste college kids on adderall. there's a stupid edge whenever they get a tiny bit tense. i can also feel people on certain psych meds.

the funny thing about drugs that help losers cope... they scream a nasty vibe to those that are cool and smooth and try to deal with them while they think they're superhuman with chemical assistance.

not everyone has done tons of LSD and now just drinks moderately and smokes a little weed so they're sensitive to rejects on meds, but um, i can taste you. there's a computer science teaching assistant that always irritated me until i got close to him and tasted it, and then heard him say that he was "allergic to caffeine" so i looked it up and guessed correctly with adderall, because people that do that shit can't handle a red bull.

I never tried Adderall, but I had tried Modafinil.
Made me feel good and I got shit done with little side effects.

I took thioridazine up until the voices in my head started telling me to break into someone's home, pull them out by their feet and then beat them with a hammer
Now I take olanzapine

>I took thioridazine up until the voices in my head started telling me to break into someone's home, pull them out by their feet and then beat them with a hammer
Nigga...

Attached: 1559022736637s.jpg (193x250, 5K)

I took prochlorperazine a short while thrn my doctor put me on fluphenazine and ritalin but then i cut my wife's head off in the shower and so they put me back in prochlorperazine when i finally was locked up in the hospital

Attached: c5576501-1a7a-43b8-b5e4-9f0aed1083e0.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Wow. This dude is a super cringed faggot. I can 6th sense it.

Alrighty then

Modafinil is trash compared to addy just saying