Daily Reminder

Daily Reminder

All Pit bulls deserved to be euthanized

Attached: 232323.jpg (644x548, 52K)

Everybody knows that. But it probably won't happen.

Ive worked in a vet. This is stupid af. Pit Bull is a generic term so your actually implying killing alot of breeds that never have hurt anyone.

Mad soy boys?

Attached: 20190729_224403.jpg (2094x3500, 860K)

Bring yours home my ovcharka needs some food

that's an American Bully not a Pit Bull

Or just be a fucking man and carry a gun or knife and kill it if you need to shit anything can kill you...

Fun Fact.

Most news reports that say it was a pitbull attack never actually show the dog in question, and said dogs are never tested to see what breed they are.

I can garunfuckingtee most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a Corgi and Swedish Vallhund, and wouldn't trust a dumbass news reporter or cop to be able to tell the difference between a bulldog mix and pit mix. It also typically neglects to tell the race of the owner, and 90% of dog attacks are by dogs whom are owned by niggers.

But no one's saying niggers shouldn't own dogs now are they?

this is the wrong solution

you gotta euthanize the owner or they'll just get another shit dog

HA OP THATS NOT A FUCKING PITBULL IN YOUR PHOTO. Fucking typical nigger. You see clipped ears and big muscles and scream pitbull. You should be shot on the back of your brainless skull.

Soy boys are so jelly of my Pit swag!

Attached: pup.jpg (1635x2317, 1.61M)

I bet you listen to a lot of ICP.

Attached: 1544403847630.jpg (248x233, 9K)

you mistyped niggers

Attached: 1468073374276.jpg (960x717, 86K)

mad soy girls

Attached: 1508425854431.webm (854x428, 1.78M)

lmao he was happy to die

i only buy pit bulls and train them to savagely attack anyone that isn't me or my family. also trained them to only eat food inside the house and in their bowls. No worries about random hamburger meat laced with poisons and glass. good nigger and mexicant deterrents.

The shittiest dogs there is.

Attached: 1564457532148.jpg (625x626, 119K)

Just a tip, the not tipping waiters bait threads will get you alot more replies. Enjoy

Nigger

Attached: o0axeb65ku411.jpg (723x960, 133K)

Pit bulls used to be seen as the most loyal of dogs. Ww2 propaganda used them also Buckwheats dog was a pitbull. They also were called by their name like staffordshire terrier. Pitbull is a made up nigger name. Poor dogs got fucked over by breeding and renaming by coons

Nah, keep your nigger dog. I will laugh as I read in the news once he mauls you to death because you "spooked" him.

Meth head nigger next door has a pit, uses it to guard his rooster pens, teal fucking prick makes death threats to me constantly blasts rap all hours of the night broke the lock, been letting the pit shit in my yard, Fucking thing barks all night, took some castor beans from work stuffed them in a cheap burger and chucked it over to his side of the fence while he was at work last week

Sure fucko. Where do you work Breaking bad?

>Daily Reminder

>All [good bois] deserved to be [treated with love and respect from birth and also given something or someone to knot]
fixed :)

Fun fact: Most dog attacks are either reported as "pit bull attacks" or just "dog attacks."

>wailing hysterically over the death of a pet
Why do people do this? I love my pets and certainly don't enjoy seeing animals die but I wouldn't cry that hard, as if someone had just killed a family member.

no you don't. no you haven't. LARP someplace else permavirgin.

You're mad, fucking soy boy beta bitch

If pitbulls are the nigger's dog, what are the White Man's dog?

i cried like that when my female dog died, but then again i had been fucking her for 7 years

Attached: 1522636729466.jpg (1500x878, 315K)

Home care for tards, one of the schizophrenics I have to look after planted one because "the leaves look like marijuana" plant got about four feet before my supervisor realized its poisonous and we had to destroy it but I managed to grab a few off of it in the process, hopefully it'll be enough to kill the dog

Ayy dooo pits are aight fo show

Attached: 4F9D5405-A1AE-477F-A223-44F939E86FAD.jpg (300x400, 13K)

The argument for social genocide

Those dogs are bred for bull fight betting. Not pets.

Perhaps it's called a Staffordshire Terrier? Is that specific enough for you, you cunt?

w-what does dog pusi feel like?

Attached: uncomfortable puppet.png (320x232, 135K)

Check out my large housecat. So dangerous but so nice and playful.

Attached: housecat.jpg (184x274, 8K)

pit bulls aren't that good.

nice

Agreed. They are the nigger breed of dogs.

Pit Bulls are very aggressive and can attack randomly for little to no reason. If a Pit Bull sets it's sights on you, you likely won't have time to draw a gun.

kek

so warm, tight, taboo and exotic that it's difficult to last more than two minutes inside it

Attached: 338Mf8c.jpg (2204x3920, 816K)

This is my cat "bobby" he's a canadian lynx. He's so misunderstood. sure he sometimes has a hair triggered temper, and can slash your throat, puncture your flesh with his fangs, but he's so misunderstood. such a loving, fuzzy little guy sometimes. why can't other people in my vicintiy accept my choice of pet?

Attached: bobby.jpg (247x204, 7K)

What difference does it make? Pit Bull has become a somewhat collective term. It's a term more known and less offensive than the far more accurate term "nigger dog". And just like with how we identify niggers, our brains have the ability to determine an aggresive and deadly breed when we see one. Just because we don't have a textbook's worth of knowledge about nigger dog breeds doesn't change shit.

Agreed