secrets and confessions thread

Attached: secrets.png (300x316, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bad-dragon.com/products/nocturne
amazon.ca/Doc-Johnson-Juli-Ashtons-Beginners/dp/B005I4XZJ6
youtube.com/watch?v=fUYaosyR4bE
amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Juli-Ashtons-Beginners/dp/B005I4XZJ6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My biggest fetish ever is young girls in super slutty heels/boots, unfortunately it's such a rare sight to behold so it is not the best fetish to have

how young?

I like butts

meant to quote you

sometimes I drink Kool Aid without sugar.

I dated a girl in high school because she had hairy armpits.

Sometimes young girls can have ridiculously sexy legs. I hate summer because of all the shorts and flip flops. Creeps me out how I cant stop staring.

These guys are all lined up to fuck this girl. I wouldn't mind one bit if I caught my vanilla girl doing the same thing.

Attached: 4ayjraorgw931.jpg (750x995, 121K)

My neighbor woman is a high dollar whore, and she fucks me for free because she says I am the only man she has been with that can get her off.

A bit serious but i wanna kill myself. Have been for past 5 years or so. Failed school. Got thrown out. Now i am in difrent country with shit job and no friends. No social life but money. No girls at work too. Only one but she friendzoned me. I dunno how lonf i will last for before i do it. Propably few months and then i will catch the bus out of here.

use to fuck a 16 year old when i was 21. Tightest / best pussy ever and I've been with over 20 girls. Also taking her innocence was great, making her swallow my loads, unwanted oral creampies, sometimes cumming inside her before pulling out which was super risky now thinking about it.

My wife's massive promotion means I'm even more beta but secretly I like being a kept man. She dominates in the bedroom too.

So you get the herpes absolutely free!

nice

you need to start being a dick. chicks love arseholes.

Very smooth legs.

I'm the one in the office that spoons coffee into the sugar bowl.

I fuck a former student of mine 13 years younger than me

I want to suck my own dick

My wife got a strap-on and has been pummelling my ass for the last 2 weeks. I've never enjoyed sex more. She hits my prostate every time and I come loads.

I want this 13 yo pussy

Attached: 865BE015-7226-496E-82AB-EBD497BC6B0D.jpg (724x961, 563K)

That's pretty gay though :@

For some reason my sister doesn’t have a passcode on her phone so I looked in her photos and in her ‘deleted photos’ and saw..... like.... everything.... like so much shit holy shit it blew my mind. Like too many videos to count. Like probably 400 from the last month. And it never escalated past putting her toothbrush in her pussy. Threw that away ASAP rocky. And mine too. But a lot of them... were almost repeats? Just retakes,?? And also like... mentioning multiple guys in videos. In my god damn humble nautical themed bathroom. Where I shit and shower. This little slut. She’s faked everyone around her, born and raised Mormon, parents are stricter than Tuesday, it’s fucking wack. Parents dump a lot of money into her and everything is starting to make a lot of sense

Nice. When did it start?

I'm doing the same with my cousin (11 years younger than me), but I was extremely careful to not start anything with her until she was legal.

2 years ago! She hit on me

You still a teacher?

Yes but not hers

I'm about to have a baby with a woman I don't want to be with any more. And I'm in love with a friend who just moved across the country.

Do butterfly stretches

Me too, who is she

headed to chicago next month.

been thinking about getting a bj at the airport before boarding the plane so I can just regret it on my flight there.

Greentext

i have a 3-year-old with a woman i don't even like a little anymore, and we've been married for 10 years.

my advice is to either suck it up and get over it and decide to put your kid first and realize the next 18ish years of your life are locked in and you're gonna hate most of it but you're doing it anyway, or bail right fucking now and start putting your life back together somewhere else.

Let’s see. On Saturday my girls sister came over to our new house. We had a lot to drink and eat. Her sister passed out in the couch drunk. We went to bed I stayed away in bed for like an hour. Got up slowly making sure not to wake my girl up. Walked over to the back room wiggled off her sisters clothes and fucked her while she snored.

dam me to

In college I worked as a sexy butler for a professional dominatrix. She'd throw a kink party and I'd wear a bowtie and a chastity cage.

> Be me, 30 year old teacher or so
> receive an e-mil from her telling how her studies are going
> tell her that if she gets her exam, I will give her my number
> she succeeds
> I give her my number
> starts talking to me
> talking back
> starts flirting and sending more and more revealing pics
> starts doing the same
> adds me on snapchat
> starts sending me noods
> starts sending me vids of her bating ofr me
> do the same
> one day, goes at her parents' appartment
> she jump on me and dives me to her bed
> fucks me like crazy
> been doing this since

Seconding this advice. You have the power to not make your kid's life shit. It will take sacrifice from yourself. It pays off in many ways, but it's also just the right thing to do for the kid.

I'm actually dealing with this now. I plan to leave my wife the minute my kid is finally out of the house.

why do you stay with her instead of splitting and getting shared custody or something?

dude that's rape

Living the dream

i skinned my neighbours cat and left it on there doorstep, i have been obsessed with killing animals for years. i have a collection of knifes and sharp related things, with a fascination for stabbings and deep cuts. i wish to stab some one to death one day

Post nudes

Oh man, I was on my way to work one day and there was about a dozen young girls in dress shirts, ties, blazers, shorts that barely covered their ass and boots.

Yes! Pegging is so much fucking fun.

Fuck yeah.

I think I need to find some kind of middle ground. I do wanna raise the kid, I just don't wanna be with the mom anymore. The kid's life won't be shit just because mom and dad aren't together.

Watching my wife breastfeed our daughter turns me on. Last month she noticed, blew me while feeding and let me finish on her tits

... Sounds like fun! Do you wanna get your daughter involved to? Get some 'milk' from 'daddy'!

You're right that it isn't automatically bad because the mom and dad aren't together, but it makes things a lot harder. Certain logistics are just tough to make happen with regards to spending time together and helping raise the kid.

It's better to get divorced and give the children happy parents, than to stay together and give the children miserable parents.

Mine stayed together and were miserable and it was horrible. Some of my friends parents got divorced when they were younger and as we got older and into adulthood we realized they had a much more stable and strong home life, even if their parents were separate.

Me and my girl are getting into this too. She gets off super hard turning me into her bitch. I get off to seeing how much it turns her on. She wants me to take her BBC strapon but the thing is huge and intimidating.

disgusting, hope you get killed in a car crash you fucking retard

Yes. You have to start small, and then work your way up.

I had a girl who liked to fuck me with a nocturne, bad-dragon.com/products/nocturne and it was quite a long time before I could get it in me.

You're on Yea Forums. What the fuck did you expect? It's the u joint under the communal shitter in the street in the slum in the india of the internet.

You're right. Let me rephrase. My wife and I are like roommates and friends. We aren't in love, but we don't fight or complain. This is obviously not going to be everyone's situation, and if you can't make that work, then starting separated is still the best choice. But kids need the support of parents. Stay involved.

My wife doesn't know I suck strangers' cocks and swallow their cum. Sometimes I bring her dirty panties for them,

She makes me wear various plugs to help train me to go bigger. I'm still not there yet. Currently taking her medium sized 7inch white cock.

That bad dragon shit is bonkers

Yes. It's better to have separated parents that are both cordial to each other and active in their childs life, than to have parents together that have no interest in their life.

Oh yeah! I started off with amazon.ca/Doc-Johnson-Juli-Ashtons-Beginners/dp/B005I4XZJ6 and even though I can take bad dragon toys, I gotta start off with the medium plug at the start of the night

My middle name is the same as my first name. My parents were “quirky” free spirited types. I tell everyone that my name is John J. Jackson and hope they don’t ask what the J stands for. That’s not my actual name, but it’s the same sort of thing

You might be surprised how prevalent sex acts while nursing might be.

I sucked off two guys from Craigslist when I was 15. It wasn't at the same time and neither of them knew I was 15.

I'm not, but I'm also a freak who has jerked it to every fetish I've found the existence of at least once.

I'm into incest, sisters and so on. My own sister behaves strange. Last time she saw me she was talking about her breast size and was welcoming me after a shower in her towels. Also she wants a baby as single mom. Does sure want my cum?

>not being Jack Jacque Jackson
I get that jack comes from John but still, missed opportunity

>be me, 28m
>been dating gf for 2 years
>asked for anal several times, she always turned me down so i stopped asking
>one night, she was wasted and told me she did anal with an ex who was bi to "prove" her ass was better than a guy's ass
>lied and said I was closet bi thinking she was gonna let me fuck her ass
>she tells me i need to embrace my bisexuality
>next weekend she tells me she has a surprise for me
>thinking ima fuck her ass
>we're drinking at home, she's teasing me and rubbing my bulge and shit
>knock on door
>"that's your surprise"
>open the door and one of her gay friends walks in
>oh shit wtf
>we're all sitting on the couch, drinking wine and shit, smoking weed
>dude starts rubbing up on me
>fuck it
>i pull my dick out, he pulls his out
>we're both stroking eachother
>says he wants me to fuck him but wants me to suck him first
>i get on my knees, start sucking him, realize i have no gag reflex
>start deeping him, i'm actually enjoying it
>he's moaning, in the moment all i wanted to do was make him cum
>he tells me to stop, that he wants me to fuck him
>i don't stop, start stroking myself while i'm blowing him
>I cum fucking buckets all over the floor
>i keep sucking
>he cums and I push my head down balls deep and take his load straight to my stomach
>we put our pants back on and i clean my cum off the floor
>we keep drinking
>maybe 20-30 later, i get horny again. I want his cock in my mouth again
>gf says he should leave
>he leaves
>gf says she thought it would go a different way than it did
>next day i tell her i love her for setting that up
>tell her i want to suck him again, maybe suck one of her other gay friends
>she says she's not into it
>i keep asking like every week
>she finally says i either stop asking forever or we break up
>tell her i want some space
>crash at my friend's house for a week
>during that week, i sucked off like 8 guys i met on grindr

Who cares. Get her drunk enough she doesn't realize your her brother and give her a child.

What’s a guy gotta do to find a 15 year old to suck his cock on Craigslist of his own volition. I’m mean SERIOUSLY

Only one way to find out.

Make copies, upload them somewhere. My deepest regret in my life is that I did not save nudes.

Try whisper

my moms nickname at my school was "pocket pussy". She used to go to the only night club in our relatively small city and fuck around. My friends knew that. She basically was letting anyone with a condom fuck her

my gf and I take pictures of our friends and get them tribbed on /b and then both get off to it

Hoping to

Kik:jharp1909

It's actually... surprisingly common. A friend of mine started using cl for hookups when he was 12, after having his first sexual experience at 8.

It's easier if you're looking for a 15 year old guy than a girl. I was the 15 year old and there were a lotta gay dudes on CL when personals was still around.

TL/DR: Everyone’s secret is that they are homosexuals.

You want to have an active sexual relationship with your daughter as she grows up? Or will you stop after she gets old enough to hit puberty.

I’m not attracted to my boyfriend physically anymore. He’s an excellent guy and he makes me laugh, but I’m just not feeling this relationship anymore. Dunno how to let him down gently :( any tips?

Pink is the way to go. My girl likes to make me wear pink while she has a badass dominatrix outfit with the hottest thigh high leather boots. She fucking scares me lol

Tits or gtfo

Just tell him straight up: hey, I'm sorry, but I don't feel attracted to you anymore

Send him this song: youtube.com/watch?v=fUYaosyR4bE

We're an open family,

Yeah. I have a pair of silk pink panties that I have to wear.

Just the one kid so far? Any interest in boys too?

No asshole, She has a very select clientele, and is not one of those dirty cheap whores who fuck 20 different guys raw dog in a day.

Reaching for the stars there. Good luck to you buddy

>bothering to include your middle initial when introducing yourself
>in hopes no one asks what the middle initial stands for
Look at this lying fucking attention-seeking faggot.

I buy condoms for my 12yo niece

How was it Fucking the forbidden fruit?

i asked my gf for a break half a year ago because i was going through some pretty bad depression. It got to a point where it was toxic. I used this time to rebuild myself and get to a better place

She relented, but I told her that I would be okay. We broke up for about 3 months.

During those 3 months, her friends apparently set her up with another guy on a date. He made her his and they had pretty good sex from what I hear.However, they stopped seeing each other and that's when I asked her out again.

We have talked about it, and I told her that I'm okay with it since I initiated the break. However, I am dying on the inside between wanting to know/forget any details.

why do it, if u have nothing to lose just say fuck it and do anything/everything that comes to mind, whats the worst that can happen, u die ?

Why? Why not just give her money to buy them herself.

cause its a fake story

I mean, yes, but lemme live the dream Yea Forumsro. I wana hear about 12 year olds taking it up the ass.

>using a condom for anal with a female that isn't a literal heroin addict or prostitute
Ha, that's rich.

If you're doing anal with unprepped girls condoms are nice, mostly just to prevent getting a UTI from shit dick.

So she doesn't have to, makes it easier for her to have, and thus, use them

I'm a zoophile with a bird shit fetish, or at least, I WANT to be a zoophile, because birds are just so beautiful and their body's are superior to the human body in so many ways.

Every day when I jack off, I fantasize/imagine in my head a 3 foot long(about the size of a golden/harpy eagle), fully sapient red tailed hawk taking a massive shit and piss on some guys dick, which is used to lubricate his dick while he's fucking her.

But sometimes, unfortunately, I end up jacking it to a human, and I end up fucking hating myself.

Are they being used? If they are, who is she using them with?

Just the daughter, we might have another kid; no preference

I've had unprotected anal sex with more people than I can remember more times than I can remember. Women, boys, trannies. Sometimes with shit or blood. Never had a UTI from shitdick.

Condoms are for junkies, prostitutes and fags. And the occasional bitch who's as dumb as you and refuses to fuck without a condom (in which case, the condom happens to accidentally break... whoops sorry).

You sick fuck

Really? Shit. I get a UTI damn near everytime.

When you say 'boys', how old?

Well best of luck Yea Forumsro. Hopefully the next time your wife blows you while breastfeeding she gives your daughter a taste too!

I was in the 3rd world disposable girls thread and an user asked what my best fuck was. Here’s my reply in case they’re in here. Also a secret so enjoy!

Damn, that’s hard to determine. I met a girl who lived in Vegas that was 18-3 and she was pretty ambitious about getting that cock. I was absolutely convinced she would end up being a cop but it turned out she was just a horny teenager. We fucked under a bridge near a park. Came deep in her.

Best foreign fuck would probably be this Mexican girl I met I. Cozumel. She said she was 16 but she looked and felt like 13.

And there was. Russian hooker who rocked my socks a few times. Used a condom with her, lol.

My recently divorced history professor might have had lunch with the one who committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.

Funny, a friend just said this of me the other day. Maybe she's on to something.

Legal age always. But 18 is common.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-29-18-36-13~2.png (1080x1766, 327K)

Yes they get used, she's currently with(as fuck buddies) a 14yo boy

You should see their asses/pussies...

There was a community pool near my aunt’s house and every summer I’d be out there for a week or so. One summer I must’ve been around 18-19 and met this sexy little thing who was somewhere around 11. We flirted back and forth and ended up going into the woods and fucking around. Could barely fit inside her but oh my god was it heaven. She squealed when she came and that cause me to explode inside her.

Can’t even remember her name anymore, but her face as she orgasmed is permanently burned into my mind. So fucking hot.

I will remind you that not only is that scenario completely imaginary, but in it, both of them are consenting adults you bigot

Well damn, I wish I was getting regular pussy at 14.

Did she bleed?

>a bird is a consenting adult
This is the sort of shit autists get up to thinking, fuck.

Ending it is gonna be way worse whether you wanna realize it or not. Staying together with that bitch means you're gonna stay on top of your mental game and uphold a steady economy. You owe that to the little shit who's trying to become like you. You'll hate yourself if you end up in a tiny flat past separation with basic routines and a solid depression, watching as your brain slowly turns into mush. The kid will grow an understanding for human hierarchies and start to resent you and your deadbeat lifestyle. It's either that or you find a way to remain happy and successful and that's where the inevitable step parent eventually comes in to fuck up your relationship with your kid. You can't win. Ride out the storm with the bitch for as long as you can manage. When kiddo's 18 you grab her bitch of a mother with one hand by the scalp and the other by her fucking asshair and throw her the fuck out of there. Then you sit down in your favorite chair with a smoke and drink of your choice. Give yourself a pat on the back while you're at it because you've earned it. Kiddo will come over and check in you from time to time because you're the guy who stuck with the crazy mother for kiddo's sake. That's going to be one of your favorite subjects to discuss with her. "I can't believe your stayed with her all this time dad" yeah well you did it for the kid and the kid will always appreciate that and love you for it. As long as there's some sense developed in that cute little head anyway. That my advice. If you really want to do the right thing your start improving every aspect of your life to the point where its crystal clear who the lesser parent is. Either that or you and wifey take an ayahuasca trip together and realize where you both went wrong. Then you can live out your days as a loving hippie couple, smelling like shit and living off fruit from trees in the local park. Not sure how you'll endure the winters tho. I guess that's when you eat the kid.

Yeah Yea Forumsro! I did something similar when I was about that age, but the girl was closer to 13, and had some tits. Did yours have tits?

How tight was her little pussy?

She lost her v to a 15yo and hasn't been with anyone else that I know of

Her pussy, and ass, were tight enough I wasn't sure I was actually going to get into it.

We were at the pool together and it was like 2 AM so no one else was there. I picked the lock to get in, and we fooled around the in the hot tub for a bit before I fucked her. It was a cherry poppin' good time, and good lord it took a few tries to drive my cock into her. She said it felt like I was tearing her apart, and it felt like I was trying to a shove my dick into a wall.

How old was she when she got railed for the first time? She ever do anal? And how to do you know so much about her sex life?

I consider myself a sane and logical person. Never been extremely rageful or angry. But recently I've been getting ticked off by the slightest things, getting so angry that I see red and hear voices telling me to kill. I can barely control it when it happens.

>a FULLY SAPIENT bird would be a consenting adult.
Or do you not know what that word means?

risky as fuck, had a friend I've known for years visit and said he could stay with us.
I have a spouse and a kid.
Fucked said friend 4 times while they were here for a week. Twice in my own house while spouse was upstairs; once on the sofa, where spouse usually sits, once on the air bed friend was sleeping while they were here.

Lol dude Mormons are always turbosluts. I’ve had so much good sex just cruising Mormon events. As soon as a chick realizes you aren’t gonna telll the church on her she’ll do fucking anything. 3-way, anal, cheat on her BF, you name it.

>t. One of the guys your sister probably sends the vids to.

>does sure want my cum?
Does sure want your cum.

Attached: 1507272052256.jpg (261x145, 7K)

Your friend a grill or a broiler?

Hot. Where did you cum?

hahahaha. Jesus. Yes, mormons are turbosluts. I went to school with a few, and they were the town bicycles.

I'm female, he's male, spouse is male.

>bird
Or do you not know what that word means

Yes, yes, I know, you qualified this statement with shit that doesn't exist. Hence, autist, and the sort of shit autists imagine. Fuck.

Pedo

That's hilarious

Attached: FB_IMG_1493845348246.jpg (218x218, 8K)

It was great, surprised how easy it all was. Stripping her took zero effort, and the drunk passed out pushy was as wet as it could be. I did leave two ropes of cum in her. The downside was her breath reeked.

That makes a lot of sense.

so? i bet it was some great rape

Welcome to the world

Do tell?

She didn’t have a hymen but I think I tore her a bit. We got pretty rough and we’re fucking pretty fast when we came.

womenAreWhores.jpg

Pedo

Stop wasting his time. If you don't respect him that shouldn't be much of an issue. Maybe you don't respect yourself enough to go through with it? Grow a pair lady. You know the words so just say them. It'll be awkward for a day or two and then it's history. Like a band aid sweetheart, swift and painless.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 48K)

Nah, totally flat. But she had a killer cameltoe. Never saw her after that day, sadly.

She was 12, earlier this year. I assume she has tried anal, but I don't know for sure. We are pretty close, she just feels comfortable letting me know some such stuff if I ask

Oh, I didn't mean anything specific. It was a woman cheating on a guy with a guy. I originally assumed it was a guy cheating on a woman with a guy.

I always thought thongs were one of the hottest things to wear. Today I finally worked up the courage to ask my gf for one of hers, and wore it through the day. It felt so comfortable and sexy.

What do I do now, anons? Buy some of my own? It felt better than any underwear I've worn.

Attached: ck.jpg (720x1080, 92K)

Oh yeah. I’ve had a couple threesomes with Mormons and bred a cutie from Utah who had a boyfriend there. Shot 3 loads good and deep in her.

Actually not a whore, but thanks.

Yeah! Little girl cameltoe is the fucking best. And it's always all over swimming pools.

Ah. You're just close with her. It's good there's someone in her life she can trust to talk to.

legit kek'd

I know girl cheating on her husband with their daughter's friends dad. They all have hung out together for years and she's just banging away

Last week I came all over and some cum dripped down onto her face; she didn't mind,

John John

Yeah. I've found a few young mormon girls who wanted to experience life, and I was more than happy to help her grow personally.

Niiiiice! I'm so envious. Hopefully your wife gets just as turned on it and you have a little mouth bring you to climax next time.

You cheated on your husband. You're kind of a whore.

Did he cum in you?

Lol, you called that bitch's bluff. Now she is realizing she fucked up

Well, my husband is an abusive cunt, not that it really justifies it, but the fuck else do you do?
Sorry I don't have the bollocks to leave.

The fuck's the point in lying, yeah, but I use contraception and he was clean.

Mexican?

Also, pretty sure if this was the other way around, you Yea Forumstards would be congratulating me.

My mom`s best friend use to watch me when I was 13, when my mom went out. She caught me beating off once, the next time she watched me she raped me, and we had sex every time she watched me after that. As soon as mom would leave we would get busy fucking and sucking each other til we passed out. That woman taught me a lot sexually. We fucked on the regular til I turned 18 and went to college, and we still fuck occasionally.

right. men and women are different. a dude who gets around is a stud, a bitch who gets around is a slut. what part of that is confusing?

Ohhhh so you know that sapience is having the same levels of intelligence as a human.

So you'ed only have a problem with it because it would be a bird. Hence, bigot, and the sort of shit bigots say. Fuck.

Alright, fair enough. If he's a piece of shit, then that's less bad.

I'd still be calling a guy who cheated on his woman a piece of shit too, don't worry. There's no gender inequality here. I'd hate both of you evenly.

Anyways, onto the important questions: Was new lover boy a better lover? Did you give him anal?

Throw out all your old underwear and only wear thongs from now on

Pretty much. She likes the ones with the different sensations, like warming and such. Got her some ribbed ones to try next time, I bet she will like them.

Nah white (Irish descent)

Get some and wear them. They're so soft and smooth.

You a sissy slut or just a guy comfortable with his own sexuality?

A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

You should talk to her about making a few thousand bucks by fucking for $$$$.

A'ight i hope I regret this

>Be me
>Computer cave
>Has various chemicals, chloroforms, nitrogen, and a black powder
>Been doing the same thing cause i always use my brother's computer to masturbate

done

Not sissy, I just enjoy how my ass looks in them and honestly, I don't really see why people think they're only for women.

Genuinely, thanks for that.

They're both different in their own ways.
Friend has fancied the fuck out of me for 15+ years. Lover boy definitely has a bigger dick, but husbeast knows how to use his piece very well.
Lover boy has been corrupted by my kinks, maybe wants to please me more? Whatever it was, it worked. Genuinely haven't cum like that. Ever.
Was going to, didn't have the opportunity, actually going to see him where he is soon so anal is on the table.

Husbeast is a genuine dick and has come home to me from work some days saying said chick has come on to him and that I should be careful. Lolk bro, really don't give a fuck at this point.

Lol k. I'll get right on it

Eh, I dont like them till puberty hits. But after that? Fuuuuck.

I drilled a lifeguard at that same pool who was 16 at the time. Gotta love summer.

They aren't, and I like wearing them too.

Tell us everything.

What kinda kinks do you have? I have some real fucked up kinks myself.

Teach her young that sex can be a commodity.

How young? I was doing some mental math and realized a former fuck buddy had been lying about her age. She was 16-17 while we were fucking, but said she was 18...

I didn’t antagonize you at all, friend. But that’s hot as fuck.

>You have the power to not make your kid's life shit
This is so true. Never turn away your kid. The woman may be awful but you have control over that kid. Use it for good- if you cat get what you want with her, transfer it to help the kid get ahead, far more than what you ever were given.
This is how people truly get ahead- somebody has to give of himself for another to benefit, and you are that person. Do it and your kid WILL thank you.

14 to 20. I don't usually bag the ones in school anymore, but when I was in my teens I would.

They'd be down for fucking anything though. I pissed on some of them, fucked all of them in the ass, left most of them with my load in their cunt.

:::cough cough faggot cough cough::

Staying together teaches your children that it's ok to be in a loveless relationship

Might want to check into that with a psychiatrist

Fucking hot, dude. I was just at the store and saw this Latina girl who looked about 19 and her fucking ass had me hypnotized.

Pretty tame tbh, I think, but he'd never done anything apart from missionary yet I know he's had quite a few partners, and more than I have (dude is same age, 29) which boggles my mind.
Daddy/Kitten (not a 'little'/age play but I do like to be 'bratty') so Dom/Sub (I'm the sub), bondage, spanking, gagging, general roughness, anal play, rope play, marking (bruising, bites), etc.

I mean, there's probably more, but I've not had the chance to really explore much else yet.

Great comment, really true, I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Sorry, didn't mean it to come off as bitchy as the text seemed.

Oh the entire thing was incredibly fucking hot, I ain't gonna lie.

Fucking KEK

Attached: 1515376913737.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Yeah! I've ogled a few girls in my time.

Fun! A lot of those things are pretty popular. It's not super common to find girls into receiving anal. Any interest in watersports?

WTF is wrong with you?

>defends shit that doesn't exist autistically
Wow what an autist

I enjoy listening and spying on my sister when she has a guy over the house. She has no idea I watch them.

Honestly was totally terrified of it until I started using plugs, then that opened a whole door for me and I actually really enjoy it. But there has to be some other shit going on down there too.
Genuine squirt.

Can't say I've tried it, but at this point, I'm up for almost anything at least once.

For my 19th birthday I paid a 15 year old 200 bucks for a no limits night. I did all sorts of fucked up shit to her.

>Face fucked her until she puked
>No lube anal
>Pissed on her
>Had her piss on me
>Watched her shit

And she was more than happy since she owed my roommates (who were drug dealers) the money.

Yeah. I get that. It's always so hard to convince a woman to give it a shot, but the ones I've convinced have always ended up loving it.

The trick is to start with a finger/small plug instead of just ramming a lubed up cock in there.

Yeah, she sees her mum blowing me & we're naked often anyway so we're thinking of letting her try on her own interest; We're already pretty affectionate

Where do you watch from?
Do you also watch her in the washroom?

Fucking this exactly, a cock going right up there without anything being inserted first is absolutely terrifying.
And wearing plugs while regular fucking is happening is a huge win.

Do you keep your little girl naked too? Or in diapers I guess given the age.

She leaves the door cracked usually. Since she assumes I’m asleep or not in the house most of the time, so I’ll watch through the door

Yes! So many guys are just assholes and are like "Oh I'll go slow and use plenty of lube". No. Fuck off prick. Start off with a few weeks of fingering/plugs/vaginal sex with bigger plugs in until she's begging for you to fuck her ass.

Oh damn. That's lucky on your part. She bring home the same guy more than once?
She do anal with them?
Ever see her do anything kinky/fetishy?

I'm sure she knows, she's in it just for fun now though

tits or gtfo? really guys no one has asked yet?

I gotta be honest, I went from small plug, which was fucking awful and did jack shit, to a medium one and then straight up ass fucking.

A hard fuck in the pussy until I'm dripping wet and then begging for it up my ass? 10/10 would recommend.

Well this didn't take long to turn into a smut fest, did it.

True. It is a lot of fun. Hopefully her first anal adventures are careful and don't hurt.

She have any kinks/fetishes?

On it, bitches.

Same guy pretty often yeah. She usually enjoys switching from her being dom and riding to provoking him into pounding her, choking her and everything. I don’t think she’s ever done anal

Just diapers, after bathing her though we dry her off, lotion her up and let her be nude for a bit to totally dry

Of course not. It's a secrets thread on Yea Forums.

I used amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Juli-Ashtons-Beginners/dp/B005I4XZJ6 to start, and once I was up to the big plug anal sex was amazing.

lotion? (I'm a childless idiot, so I have no idea why or where you'd apply lotion to a kid lol)

I had this exact problem years ago. I did the wrong thing though and cheated on my ex with my now husband, before I told my ex.
I literally said, 'I don't love you and I'm not attracted to you anymore.' Rough maybe, but I was moved out within two days and on with my life. Don't waste your life on mediocre relationships.

Lol, all over; like basic skin maintenance

I had anal sex with a 17 year old when I was 22 years old. She remained a virgin.

fuckin do it. show us your bhole too

Attached: 1563594912744.jpg (480x480, 29K)

There you go.
Admittedly it is now 00:45 but fuck y'all.

Attached: Untitled.png (543x413, 150K)

Ah. Cool.... Do you and your wife take turns, and does her bum and cunny get extra lotion and attention lol

Nice nipples. I'd like to see them in clamps with weights.

I'm still on a medium, it's a tail and it's kinda my favourite, I would actually like to go up a size but the site I get it off is out of stock so I might have to look elsewhere for one.

now show us your sweet puss

Shit, thanks!
Clamps and weights are actually on the list to be tried, I'd really love to have a go with them. Nipple play is on of my favourite things.

Nice try, it was tits or gtfo. I provided the tits.

If you're in canada pinkcherry is @#$%ing amazing. They're cheap, ultra discreet shipping, and have a great selection.

I want to get an inflatable one to stretch myself out a bit.

>completely misses my fucking point
Wow what an autist

worth a shot. still id like to fill you up and make you scream

Sadly not, other side of the ocean.

Sadly I don't know that really, but I'm sure she is open to trying new stuff. She trusts the guy she is with so I assume he respects her boundaries though

Glad to fuel the fantasies, user.

Let me know how jail is

i want to have sex with those conjoined twin girls just for the experience of it

it's assholes like you who allow ISIS to thrive

fuck you

Hooray, double standards!

Biting and sucking? I've always loved whipping tits, and one time I had girl tied up in a closet so that there her hands and arms were above her head bound to the clothes bar, with clamps on her nipples and the chain connecting the clamps run over the bar and shortened so that it was pulling the breast up firmly if she was standing with her feet flat. Basically she had to stand on her tiptoes to avoid her nipples pulling her breasts up, and then I spent a bunch of time spanking, caning and whipping her until she was dripping wet then I loosened the clamps just a little bit, and used a hitachi to make her scream until she collapsed and the clamps popped off.

Really fucked up so close to home and my wife said it's not our problem and just let it go. Funny cause the dude she's fucking lives like a mile from us and I'm pretty sure I saw her pic on here in a shouldn't share posting. Terrible thing for the kids when it comes to light. I'm not really close to any of them so just kick back and watch the train crash.

Damn. Don't know any good resources for that side of teh world.

Yeah, the rougher the better, actually.

Holy fuck, that's hot. I need that shit in my life.

Well, that's good. If he ever disrespects her boundaries remember to get the right type of bucket, and kitty litter is fantastic for covering the smell of a body.

There's a few I know, but I'm a snob for the colouring on the tail I have, haha, and I don't want some cheap thing from china that ends up being a real fucking animal tail.

He has a woman who is doing sexual things to him. Call it gay when you leave your parents basement and get your own woman

Yeah. It was hot as fuck. My sub said she'd never cum that hard before. Once she was coherent a few hours later that is.

I work for the illuminati.
We make secrets threads to rustle up some blackmail or conviction material.
We can't believe people still fall for it.

Yeah, don't order cheap shit from china. It'll be just as likely to be real, as a cheap knockoff with lead paint filled with asbestos.

Christ, I can only imagine!
Yeah, this is a definite wish list fantasy that I need a dom to play out for me.
Nice fucking job, user.

Oh god, I literally recoiled from that. That is horrifying. And probably true.

Well I’m “sorry” that the occasional bitch doesn’t want a pregnancy

just be honest. don't drag it on. anything else

I know how to take care of a body, don't worry

Yeah we take turns, and use almond/ olive oil for her private; sometimes kiss her cunny, sometimes she giggles

Yeah. It involved a bit of work, making the chains the right length, and prepping everything so I could have her ass sticking out of the closet for whipping/spanking/caning/etc purposes. I ended up having to gag her to muffle the sounds she was making because I was living in a basement suite at the time, and didn't need the upstairs neighbours to come investigate lol

Just think about it, it probably won't be long before she's using your cockhead as a little pacifier, and I can imagine that the oil makes her body all slippery... just perfect for rubbing a cock around on

I'm pretty sure my neighbours have heard the shit that goes on in our bedroom. We have a house, sadly no basement, that would be perfect, no wardrobes of cubby holes either -- so we're kinda restricted in that sense.
Gagging is a must. And with the wet panties? Even better.
But given the chance, you bet your ass I'd be doing that shit.

Pics?

Are bj's that easy to get at airports?
How come I'm only learning about this now?

You sound like the perfect, obedient little fuck toy.

She hot?

Pretty much :')
I kinda pride myself on that, if I'm honest.

When I was naught but a wee lad of age 5 or 6 I was having a sleepover at a friends house. For some reason he was showing me his penis and making me touch it and suck on it. His mom walked in and dragged us into the living room and made us suck and try to fuck each other.

Well I’m “sorry” that the occasional bitch doesn’t want a pregnancy

Fake and most definitely gay

>misses the point that he missed the point at the outset (and also that he is literally an autist)
There's no more to be said. Go back to jacking off to birds.

I love fucking taken women. Especially bareback.

The world needs more obedient fuck toys like you. This is a story I wrote based off that encounter:
I growl and grab your throat, pulling you in for a slow lingering kiss, passion burning across our lips. As I break the kiss, I shove you against the wall choking you forcefully for several seconds before forcing your wrists into restraints hanging from the ceiling.

As the metal restraints clink shut, I force your knees apart with my leg and smack your clit with my fingers, grinding gently against it. While you whimper from the surprise, I kneel down and grab your ankles, forcing your legs further apart and your arms higher over your head, and close the latch on a spreader bar. I run my hand up your inner thigh, caressing you softly, smacking you again, firmer, before grabbing your other ankle and forcing it into the other half of the bar.

Standing before you, I gaze adoringly at you, lustfully taking in every detail of your naked body, as I grab a riding crop. I drag it along your inner thigh, playfully swatting a few times, before rubbing it across your pussy. As you squirm against the restraints, I flick my wrist and catch the tender part of your thigh, barking out "Stand still whore!". Stepping close to you, I run my hand through your hair and pull back, forcing you to look me in the eyes. "You are to be quiet while I punish your whore body," pulling your hair again for emphasis. As you nod against me hand I step back away, and without warning firmly smack your clit with the crop.

As you struggle against the restraints, you barely suppress a whimper. I sharply glance at you, and smack you again twice in quick succession. Dragging the crop up your body, I flick it at your nipples and smile as you try to step away into the wall. Flick...Flick...Flick... in quick succession, leaving tiny red marks around your breast with each strike. I pick up in speed, and force with each strike, until your whimpering softly.

Without warning, I pull the crop away and smack your pussy and inner thigh several times in quick succession, savouring your moans and fighting against the restraints. As your thigh turns red, and your pussy gets wetter and wetter, I smack you harder and harder until your squealing with each strike. After several minutes of cropping you, I drop the crop to the ground and step towards you, leaving the crop where it fell.

I grab your hips with my hand and spin you around, so your ass is facing away from the wall, the spreader bar causing you stumble as you try and move. While you struggle to get situated, the chains from the roof allowing your arms to freely spin, I step away and undo my belt and let my pants fall to the ground. Springing free in my boxers, I hold onto my belt and step beside you and swing the belt through the air, narrowly missing your ass several times.

She likes to grab/ wiggle my hard on when we're hanging out naked

"One", I bark out as I bring the belt against your flesh, leaving a thin line across your ass causing you to stand up and whimper.
"Two", the belt is a little lower this time.
"Three. Four. Five." Three in quick succession at the same spot, causing you to whimper and fight against it.
"Six", a little further down, but harder, causing you to squeak in pain.
"Seven. Eight." One of them catches your thigh, and you let out a cry.
"Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve." The next four come quick, and spread over your entire ass. Each as hard as you can take, you fight and squirm for several seconds before "Thirteen. Fourteen. Fifteen." follow, each exactly where 9, 10 and 11 hit.

I toss my belt to my pants, and unbutton my shirt, letting it fall to the ground on top. I step up behind you, and grind myself against you as I grab your hair and bite your neck. I force myself in and fuck you roughly, as my fingers pinch and tease your tits. As you're forced against the wall, I let go of your hair and grab your throat instead, choking you forcefully as I continue to fuck you.

Without warning, I pull out and push myself against your ass. You squeal in shock as I force my way in, whimpering repeatedly as I grab your hips and shove you against the wall. I give you no time to adjust, and fuck you forcefully for several minutes, getting rougher as you continue whimpering and crying. Letting out a deep groan, I shove myself into you and pin you tightly against the wall as I climax, standing there sated. I kiss your lips softly and smile as I smack you again, softly before walking off to relax before round two.

Cute! Hopefully you can resist the urge to put your dick in any hole but her mouth until she's big enough she can handle it.

I also do not want children. This is resolved by not giving her my real name.

Shut the fuck up retard

please for the love of god dont harm innocent animals. especially cats or dogs. this makes me want to cry.

Definite wankbank material. Thank you, user.

Cringe dude, goddamn

Kinda late to the thread, but I forced-fondled a 12 yr old to orgasm last week. It was fucking amazing and I can't believe I got away with it.

I want to someday dissect a human body. I need to study and take tests though.
I want to someday skin and process a deer or a moose. I need to study and take tests though.
Life is hard.

I'm sure there was a thrill in it for him, making the encounters much more passionate, but we've also known each other for so long (and previously had 'a thing' when we were kids) that we know each other better than anyone else. There's always been a bond there.

Faggot leave this website

Yep. But you don't have to read it Yea Forumsro.

How did you run into a 12 year old to rape?

I didn't

Greentext

>Be me
>27
>White Master Race
>Had a shitty day at shitty job at shitty grocery store
>Parents have a membership at local botanical gardens; it’s sorta on the way home
>Getting close to closing time but fuckit it’s free to get in and some quiet time in nature might be good right now
>Goto quiet garden spot off in a corner of the gardens
>Out of the way so few people come normally; no one there now
>Sit on bench, chill, feeling slightly better

So this part of the park, there’s only one way in or out. There’s this looping path that goes around these huge… I think they’re azalea bushes (I don’t actually know plants). Anyway I’m sitting on a bench in the middle of a path which is straight where the bench is, but curves away and out of sight in either direction. You can’t see over these bushes, so it’s pretty isolated back there.

>Girl comes around the curve on my left, just walking up the path.
>Looks like she’s around 12 yrs old
>Not super cute or anything but not bad either; just normal.
>Expect family to come along too, but she seems to be alone.
>Hmmm
>Call out, friendly voice, “Where’s your family?”
>“Oh, I’m by myself today!”
>She is smiling, seems friendly, doesn’t seem to think anything is wrong.

Continue?

jim jones did it better

Yes. Continue. Don't ask stupid questions user, just tell us how you molested the dam girl.

I'm glad someone likes it.

of our friends we posted on /b?

Yes, I do and I desperately need this doing to me now.

>Where do you watch from?
Have wickr? just for continued 'fantasy' chat

Your husband lets a male friend you had a thing with stay with you?
He has to know or is just a moron.

I think this thread is going to die by the time I type the next part up. I copied and saved what I wrote already, if there's another thread I'll start over there...

err ignore >
>dumbfag

awesome! It's user's like you that make this site worth going on.

6/10

He's pretty convinced friend is gay. If he knows, he's not said anything and I'm pretty sure he would.

grindr, bro.

>doesn't understand the concept of using a hypothetical scenario to prove a point
>calls me an autist
You're projecting hard my cunt

Yes. It's been an age since I had a chance to play with somebody like that, so I agree whole heartedly.

We just let her explore at will,

>sees word autist used in a derogatory way
Wow what dicks

We let her explore at will,

Makes sense. I hope you enjoy the time!