"I'm the guy your mother warned you about."

"I'm the guy your mother warned you about."

Is that a good line to use in my Tinder profile? Will women think it's sexy or will it just intimidate them?

Attached: terminator-2-1024x683.jpg (767x431, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, no, and no.

Its perfect. Go try it, sport.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

Depends on how you look. If they find you attractive then it will work. If not, they’ll think you’re a turbo autist.

That doesn't make sense. I get that you don't think it's a good line, but sexy or intimidating is an either/or question, so you can't say no to both.

You want Grinder.

Both options are laughable, so I certainly can say no to both. No matter how hard you try to set up a question so there are only two permissible answers, it won't work. The English language is more flexible than your autism, and people will just answer the question you're asking instead of falling into a false dichotomy as if it were some kind of trap.

Fair enough. But they'd have to have some reaction, can you agree? If they don't think it's sexy or intimidating, what else is left? In this case, I'll include cool/attractive/badass under the banner of sexy.

Nah. I'm not gay.

More likely reactions
>he's pathetic
>cringe
>ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha really
>what a loser

If they're not on Yea Forums, I doubt they'd think "autist".

>ha ha ha ha ha really

So isn't that one a positive reaction then? A sense of humor is considered attractive.

this.

most women will read that and have a must of horrified pity and revulsion.

There's a difference between laughing at you and laughing with you

you snarky retards have a better suggestions then? Why pretend to be a pretentious faggot on Yea Forums, if you can't show how smart you are, come one, some lines.

Alright, so you seem pretty confident in your disparagement of my line (though you haven't even attempted to explain what's wrong with it. I wonder why that is?), but are you capable of coming up with an actual attractive Tinder description? You have to give me credit, man. I'm at least putting myself out there, trying new things.

Try something humble, self-aware, or that expresses an interest. Make it dynamic, positive, and avoid anything that sounds self-congratulatory.

well, a better suggestion would be not to try "smart one-liners" at all...

No, just write down your hobbies. Your height and something about your personality. Don't mention anything about your "Waifu crush" or "your body pillow" or the "Trap/Fur" folder on your PC. And when you are writing about your self, try to have mind set of a decent human being. No weird shit like "I'm the guy your mother warned you about." That's something a faggot would say and women detect faggots real easy. Just try to be as honest as possible, but keep the weird shit to your self.

You didn't ask for why, you asked for opinions on your stupid line.

Here you go

Attached: tinder7.jpg (544x960, 70K)

your answer could not be more useless

Tinder is all about your profile picture. If you're hot you'll be swimming in pussy. If you're ugly then you can do everything ideal and it means jack shit. Do you think anyone goes into profile when swiping? Fuck that, all they do is look at picture and swipe yes/no.

For women, it's easier

Attached: tinder 12.jpg (640x887, 57K)

Your personality couldn't be more useless.

I was thinking of using this one: "I'm looking for someone who is impossible to forget"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you're so witty and smart, I just shat my pants

That personality, exactly.

that will only work if you look like a chad, else you just seem like a creepy weirdo. if you are chad, they'll turn into lana del ray and they'll think it's hot to be dominated by a bad boy.

It's worth noting, and maybe I should have mentioned this as the beginning, that I saw a hot girl use this exact line on her Tinder profile (with a winky face, but I don't want to use that), and I think it made her even more sexy. So that's sort of a flaw in your assessment.

It's stupid, but it could work. It suggests you're looking for something more serious than a booty call, which unless you're a top tier alpha is the best approach (even if you are just looking for a piece of ass).

Standards aren't the same for women and men.

Okay, that's true. And thanks for your contribution. But now I AM asking why it's a bad line, because that might help me understand. Is it too scary? Does it make me sound like a violent jerk? Is it just that they wouldn't want to be reminded of their mother while they're on Tinder?

Katanas are cool. Does that mean if you have a katana you're cool?
Probably not. 99.99% of the time you'll just end looking like this.

Attached: Gvu7Qkr.png (583x584, 658K)

No they'll think youre a faggot that's going to rape/kill them

She will expect someone special and then, you turn up. Bummer

>Faggot
>Rapes women

If only you could see all the disgusting men she had accepted into her bed, then you'd think differently.

>Will women think it's sexy or will it just intimidate them?
They will think ne
ither of those things

any woman reading that will cringe themselves inside out

OR she has the same reaction I had to the sexy lady who wrote:

"I'm the girl your mother warned you about ;)"

It sounds fuckin lame you goddamn autist, it will come off as tryhard/loserish to 99% of women.

It's startlingly apparent you're not a bad boy and I haven't even seen your pics, you'd be better off not writing a line at all.

>I live in a delusional fantasy world

>Using tinder

Attached: 1563945011449.jpg (750x430, 54K)

>Laughs in Pack Golok

>"I'm the guy your mother warned you about."
Cringe

You haven't seen my own pics, true. But I did post that photo of the guy on the motorcycle with sunglasses to give you sort of an idea of the image which I hope to convey. I don't have a motorcyle myself (yet), but I have driven a moped and I have sunglasses. More importantly, it's about the attitude, the blend of danger and confidence, aggressive without being a jerk, that women should find both slightly intimidating yet strangely alluring. Maybe you're all right, this line ain't it, but that's what I'm trying to get across.

Post a pic of yourself or fuck off

No, they'll all just die of cringe.

To her orbiter bro, "why do guys I match only want to fuck?"

Alright, I'm hearing the consensus. Would:

"I'm not the guy you take home to Mommy and Daddy"

work better?

>Cons: It might discourage family-driven women who want a long-term relationship
>Pros: It gets across that same bad boy vibe without explicitly dangerous (no "warning"), and it could be interpreted as "fun" as well

Attached: terminator-2-arnold-schwarzenegger_85.jpg (825x464, 170K)

All pros, go for it you pro

Dont get in his van kids, dont accept candy from this man - the warning

low quality bait, do something better than mess with 12 year olds, OP

Ok, OP, if you want to get laid or get a gf use the pic up line but make sure you have at least 3 accounts, tinder is only making you stand out for the first week you use it. Therefore either create multiple accounts or change accounts weekly to avoid tinder giving you few options and trying to push their pay to play scheme. But yeah, that pick up lines fire bro! Dont listen to these Yea Forums virgin fags.