When will people realize the earth is provably Flat and stationary and escape there programming?

When will people realize the earth is provably Flat and stationary and escape there programming?

Also

No national moon landing holiday in the USA for the greatest achievement humans have ever done ever = No moon landing. We have nonsense holidays but no moon landing holiday or parade? hmmmmm, interesting

Attached: 1564426797235.png (672x372, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8feZ1LmfQJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: tenor.gif (220x185, 24K)

> there programming

That's seriously the most egregious mistake you see in that post?

Imagine being this autistic

Do people get genuine enjoyment from posting bait threads all day?

No moon landing holiday or parade? anyone? greatest achievement ever? anyone? hmmmmmmmmm

low key though does it really matter if we lnded there or not

The highest high altitude balloons show a flat earth with no curve? 130,000 ft up? so no one have ever seen curve except from government sources on screens? anyone? hmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, jee i just wonder what could be going on here, hmmmmmmmmm

Attached: gfds.png (165x115, 17K)

No, but it is the funniest.

this thread is gay

YEah man, crazy how the earth is actually flat.
If I stand on my roof I can see the world trade center across the atlantic

Attached: 1507507977991.png (486x632, 61K)

Anyone? no comment? hmmmmm i see

Attached: gtehjrwklefgr.png (391x353, 10K)

This retard doesn't understand how the atmosphere or basic angular perspective works. hmmmmmm very interesting

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u7.jpg (550x491, 17K)

hmmmm i notice no one is saying anything about what ive said. hmmmmm, just deflecting and insults. hmmmmm.

Attached: wadasdads.gif (220x220, 58K)

Ahh yes, I see
If the earth was round the water in australia would fall away. Great minds think hard

Attached: m0xy.jpg (362x362, 15K)

Not a troll post. Water needs to be contained and its surface is always level. So from west Europe to east USA is flat and level. There is no hump of water miles high. Never mind looking to the stars for the answers, we dont even know for a fact what those luminaries are. Let's keep it grounded and simple. Water does not bend and can not conform to the exterior of a shape. Fact.

G
r
a
v
i
t
y

mmmmmm, yesssss. The unproven theory of gravity. strong enough to hold oceans to a spinning ball but weak enough so a feather can dance in the wind. genius theory.

What is gravity. Last time I checked we didn't know. Also there are zero pulling forces. Think of one other pulling force?

Chad pulls well

Because it's obvious bait

Water always seeks its level and the horizon always rises to eye level, never having to look down the higher you get up. proving we dont live on a ball. hmmmmmm

Attached: DEK5kRFXYAAq6yT.jpg (336x336, 19K)

Anything that has mass also has gravity. Objects with more mass have more gravity. Gravity also gets weaker with distance. So, the closer objects are to each other, the stronger their gravitational pull is.

user doesn’t understand density and air resistance

I dont understand the point in this whole flat Earth joke. It's not witty, it's not funny, and it's not interesting in any way. At it's best its simply shitposting.

hmmmm, the term bait. the ultimate deflecting wizardry technique. i seeeeeee

Attached: sdfdfdf.jpg (840x565, 87K)

Strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force, magnetism, gravity being the 4th fundemantal force of the universe

Water does bend... surface tension is not "flat" but it is level. Level is relative to gravity i.e. equidistance from a source of gravity. Guess what shape is equidistance from a source of gravity, a sphere! Also water is not level, the sun and the moon cause changes in the shape constantly

Physicists see gravity as one of the four fundamental forces that govern the universe, alongside electromagnetism and the strong and weak nuclear forces. A force is defined as an interaction that changes an object’s motion, and so these four forces underpin all of physics and define how everything in the universe interacts – from the vast cosmic interplay of galaxies to the tight bonds that bind quarks inside a proton or neutron.

Gravity is the weakest of these forces, but it’s the one we’ve been aware of for longest. For centuries, we knew that our feet are kept on the ground and the planets are kept in orbit around the Sun. Even before gravity was described mathematically, seventeenth-century astronomer and mathematician Johannes Kepler had formulated accurate laws to predict the motions of the planets.

You cant prove that. I could sit here all day with a brick and a grain of sand. They will never move closer together

care to explain? rather than just saying buzzwords that have nothing to do with what ive said?

Look at that perfectly level wate-
oh wait...

Attached: 30834143-water-droplets-on-lotus-leaf.jpg (1300x866, 178K)

>there programming

You can't even spell, what makes you think you're correct?
People who say "hmm interesting" usually have no comprehension of what it is that they find so interesting.

The only thing we havent discovered or proven about gravity is the graviton, the part of matter that interacts with gravitational waves. Everything else we have proven

Underrated post

uh oh, the religious globe/gravity believers are coming in hot

Attached: asdasdsdasd.jpg (880x907, 153K)

We are talking about bodies of water you plank. Not a raindrop. I understand surface tension. But you are way off the mark kiddo.

we are on a massive point of mass, the earth. In space you can observe objects being attracted by gravity.

How exactly am I "way off the mark" be specific kiddo

that picture proves the earth is concave.

Because there's greater forces at work pulling them down than toward each other. With that in play, simple friction keeps them from moving closer.

Same response. You don't get surface tension on an ocean. End of. You need to science more

You're talking about surface tension.

Dear op flatearth faggot...the earth is round...we did travel to the moon if you think the earth is flat then walk to fucking china..or better yet take the rest of you flat earth butt nuggets and walk off the edge.

So how did Cavendish allegedly prove it with two lead balls?

Lmao
>hydrogen bonds just disappear when there is s large amount of water together

deflecting. no argument
oopsy woopsy i spelled the wrong their, all i have said is now void.

Attached: lol.jpg (600x406, 49K)

Any body want to know why they lie about going to the moon. In the USA alone the space industry is worth more than the music, film and game industries combined. Let that sink in for a while..... combined. And you lot think it's not worth lying about. Pah

I only mentioned surface tension, then went on to describe how water or any liquid for that matter would become level by moving as close to a source of gravity as possible. The outer edge of this would be of equal potential energy and would be equidistant from a source of gravity, i.e. a sphere

Be specific as to how this idea is off the mark

And how is that fact related to this topic?

>why do metal balls have less friction than a porous flat rock
Are you trying to just look at stupid as possible or are you really incapable of thought?

You dont get surface tension on large bodies of wate-
oh wait...

Attached: 30201640106_8d6d5365db_b.jpg (1024x533, 62K)

If they lied about space, it would be worth... 0 dollars... let that sink in. You are using NASA estimates, trusting in science in order to gauge how much space is worth lmao

Someone doesnt understand basic principles of water

The surface of an ocean is level from coast to coast. There can not be a hump of water miles high like there should be from USA to Europe. If you need me to explain further you must be ignorant or broken, or just here for the lulz

>No moon landing holiday or parade? anyone? greatest achievement ever? anyone? hmmmmmmmmm

>The highest high altitude balloons show a flat earth with no curve? 130,000 ft up? so no one have ever seen curve except from government sources on screens? anyone? hmmmm

I see no one has yet to comment on these. very verrrrry interesting

Attached: bgjkl.jpg (900x900, 65K)

How in the fuck should there be a hump of water miles high between usa to europe?

Stop with the obvious bait posts, at least try harder

Large body, shows image of a cup. You really are stupid. But hey this is the chan of fours. Maybe I would get more likes and subs over with our 8 chan friends

why should there be?
the level of the water is equidistant to the center of mass.

God i love being awake and having free will of thought

Attached: Bfe60fb4acabb958c832406aceccf538.png (420x420, 229K)

Question, why does a cup of water, containing billions of water molecules, not act in similar ways to an ocean? Be specific

Deflectinggggg

...you can do that on -any- body of water

Ok. Look at a globe. See the coast of USA? Now see the coast of Europe? Now what's inbetween? Of look at that, a hump of ocean! Impossiball!

Attached: 4023164.png (565x600, 68K)

You do know that "sea level" is equidistant from the center of the earth right? Sea level in europe is not miles higher than it is in the usa. It's the same. The only thing you could use to change "heights" is the slight bulging of the sphereoid near the equator, the latitudes will have the same equidistant sea level, but land and water will be slightly farther the closer to the equator you get

Attached: omfg.gif (271x300, 8K)

Attached: 1132545406195s.jpg (565x600, 54K)

Why would they hide the fact the Earth is flat, if indeed it was? What would be the point?

Attached: one more time.jpg (598x808, 245K)

>No moon landing holiday or parade? anyone? greatest achievement ever? anyone? hmmmmmmmmm

>The highest high altitude balloons show a flat earth with no curve? 130,000 ft up? so no one have ever seen curve except from government sources on screens? anyone? hmmmm

anyone????? still nothing??

Attached: HVss2oM7AM.png (300x250, 30K)

Attached: grincat.jpg (565x600, 104K)

Attached: grinch.jpg (565x600, 160K)

.... wtf is a hump of ocean
Also, same height. What globe are you using lmao?
The only thing changing the distance that water is away from the source of gravity is the bludging at the equator, waves, or gravitational pulls from the moon and the sun etc.

Ok. I quit. I will just believe in the globe. It's easier to conform. I dont like being singled out. I will just accept defeat. You fags are smarter

why are the drops round? why does drops always try to form a circle?

Obvious bait is obvious, try harder

Attached: 1136907010651.jpg (600x450, 89K)

Attached: MAKE AMERICA SEE.jpg (565x600, 164K)

classic wizardry to deflect on amazing points

Attached: dkdkdk.gif (334x424, 1.41M)

Uh huh, we just conform. It has nothing to do with facts that have been studied and verified. We arent a hive mind, we are just intelligent enough to not argue about something so obvious and trivial. Now I will argue that black holes will not actually be infinitely small, but will instead have a degeneracy pressure retaining some size

805838945 see this post

There are so retarded they must be bait
That's what obvious bait means

Wait wait I know this one.... surface tension

The indoctrinated religious sheeple are losing. Even if they suppress it in there heads

Attached: asfdghnm.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>there programing

Attached: 1474430069918.gif (675x227, 73K)

Wrong, surface tension is the result of the actual answer to the guys question

there's no point cause it's flat.

Real answer is hydrogen bonds, which then creates surface tension

Why does is form a sphere though? Why doesn't surface tension make it square, or any random shape? Why a sphere?

Attached: uydw3ondy2oz.jpg (500x375, 34K)

attempting to remain equidistant from the center of its mass pulls the edges "inwards"

You cant have a pressurized system co existing next to a vacuum without a container. fact. Space is a nonsense religion

Attached: 5xif7TH.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Attached: dddwww.png (720x879, 818K)

Attached: a503170e79bc36eaa29541cab63c1733.jpg (696x757, 60K)

Gravity

Lol. Because people aren't that interested in space. Or at least they are far less interested in it than they are in MLK or Christopher Columbus.

But no, no, no. The lack of a national holiday is DEFINITELY evidence that its just a big conspiracy. There are plenty of insanely unique and important achievements accomplished by humans that aren't celebrated. That doesn't mean that they never happened.

Fuck all of you, the earth is a fucking torus.

Attached: 1541789697177-DonutEarth.jpg (1920x1008, 614K)

Question, what if the vacuum pulls with the same amount of force that the gravity of the planet generates? Hydrogen and helium escape our atmosphere out into the vaccum, but that's because of buoyancy force and the pressure of the vacuum. Remember vacuums arent that strong. Atmospheres generate far more force than a vacuum does

why tho? does it have a mind that makes it do that, or is it some sort of force?

see

Gas giants however have enough gravity to retain the hydrogen and helium, which is why they are so massive. Vaccum and gravity pull in opposite directions, creating a natural equilibrium much like how your muscles and bones keep you upright while gravity pulls you down

Potential energy gradient. Also try to stack a whole bunch of spheres, they naturally slide against each other

Big brain OP

Attached: images (3).jpg (550x557, 34K)

If space is a vacuum then why doesn't it suck in all the air from Earth's atmosphere? Actually, the answer to this is interesting.

While gravity is most certainly a real thing, the answer to this question is not “because gravity is stronger”.

The actual answer is that the vacuum of space does not exert any force on the atmosphere at all. It does not “suck” the air. We associate the word “suck” with “vacuums” but it’s a misnomer. That’s not what vacuums do.

Vacuums never “suck” air. What they do is present an empty space and then air pressure forces the air into the vacuum.

Air pressure is not uniform throughout the atmosphere. The lower the altitude, the higher the air pressure; thus, as you move higher, the air pressure decreases. In fact, at the upper limits of the atmosphere, the air pressure reduces to basically nil.

And since there’s no real air pressure to speak of up there, then there is no force pushing the air into the empty space.

Now, this doesn’t mean gravity isn’t at work here. In fact, gravity is the reason we have air pressure in the first place. Gravity pulls on the atmosphere, compressing it, and creating pressure.

If we could magically turn off gravity then the atmosphere would be released from that compression and spring away from the Earth.

So, at the root of it, gravity is the thing that keeps the atmosphere near the surface. It just isn’t fighting the vacuum of space to do it.

Distance

>When will people realize the earth is provably Flat and stationary and escape there programming?
>there programming
>there

Way to stay on brand, OP.

Thank you for proving how retarded you globers are. No holiday for the greatest achievement humankind has EVER DONE. and u say, no holiday because "people arent that interested in space". niceeeee

isnt it sad people can only comment on one minor spelling mistake and thinking that means anything

Point out some stupid holidays that were created after the moon landing please thank you for your emotional and brain labor.

Attached: ID.globetard.checklist.FEMemes-877x675.jpg (877x675, 95K)

>isnt it sad people can only comment on one minor spelling mistake and thinking that means anything

What else am I going to do? Waste my time debunking something stupid on its face?

>Potential energy gradient
What does that mean? You're not explaining anything. You're just saying buzzwords.

>there programming
Sounds like we have a well educated OP, certainly he is correct.

Gravity is god to these globers. without this nonsense theory. they have nothing

Attached: nOgoEHi.jpg (750x746, 62K)

learn some science dude...

I mean, we just celebrated the 50th anniversary. But there isnt a holiday for the invention of the microchip, or a holiday for the invention of the gasoline powered engine... or first extended flight by the Wright brothers... or the breaking of the sound barrier... or the invention of the personal computer... or the transistor... or penicillin... or the kamasutra. We just dont have holidays for achievements

"Orbiting" really just means very slowly being pulled into the central mass. So yes

But which is the greatest achievement humans have ever accomplished? the moon landing. no holiday/ parade for the single greatest accomplishment ever = no moon landing

well im glad you can cite your religion well

Socially, we don't find the moon interesting or relevant anymore since the cold war is over.

Attached: srdtfyg.jpg (750x1000, 180K)

A gradient is a change is something with respect to distance. A potential energy gradient is a change in potential energy (in this case) relative to distance away from a source of gravity. If you are at the edge of a cliff, you have more potential energy than standing on a flat surface. Water molecules at the top of a wave have more potential energy than the molecules below them. If any force, say, pushes that molecule off the cliff, it will fall releasing the potential energy into kinetic energy. Eventually it will fall and stabalize

How do you explain a gravity bong without gravity?

......doesnt hide the fact its the greatest thing humans have ever accomplished

I dont think the moon landing is our greatest achievement, arguably the invention of the internet is greater (not the world wide web brits, the internet. DARPA did it not you)

i thought you didn't belive in science.

Attached: ertyu.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Attached: asdsdggg.jpg (540x1158, 70K)

Uhh... invention of the wheel, writing, Gutenberg press, bridling of fire, etc. We have many things that are "great achievements" with no real celebration

you retards need to stop butting in. i'm not looking for actual scientific answers. i'm trying to get flat earthers (if he's not a troll) to explain their beliefs.

lol. now ur just retarded.
No celebration for the greatest technological step humans have ever done. Leaving this world and landing on another. really??

Lmao

why wouldn't I? Science has an extremely strong track record of figuring out the truth of our universe.

Globers proving gravity with gravity. retards

Attached: GLOBEHEAD.png (592x574, 422K)

I really doubt its the "greatest technological step", the micro-processor probably would hold that position

... because its an observable fundamental force of the universe?

okay. got it, makes sense. stay blind sheep

Attached: werfgbhgf.jpg (201x251, 8K)

Lmao, it's not. There are far greater achievements, that took far more skill/technology/intelligence than going to the moon. I mean look at how many satellites we have, GPS is more incredible than going to the moon

When will people realize the Flat Earth is an intentional conspiracy driven by Chinese to retard the education of the next generation of Americans, and funnel money out of the USA by selling books, movies, magazines and 'experimental equipment (that doesn't work)' to anyone they can?

super massive aliens are coming soon to roll our flat earth and eat it like a tortilla.

Attached: 1448070968837.jpg (284x339, 8K)

but science says earth is a sphere.

Sphereoid*

Attached: hgfds.jpg (1561x1535, 238K)

...because it is?

Attached: fgfdssss.jpg (602x852, 114K)

Attached: image.jpg (989x750, 503K)

I mean, without the micro-processor there would be no way we could get into space

The same science that gives autism to its population through vaccines and turns the fricking frogs gay

Nice try NASA

Active measures fail. English is hard.

If you are going to tell me. the micro-processor is greater than leaving this world and walking on another. stay blind bro lol

"I'll take "Distance, what the F***" for 500 Jeff"

Attached: MuhPerspective.gif (2051x1077, 1.5M)

I mean, what exactly do you have against gravity. It's no longer a theory since we were able to measure gravitational waves. To be 100% sure we just need to find gravitons

dude... retard... see why do you mongoloids keep interfering?

Attached: jhhhhhh.jpg (604x648, 110K)

Attached: ghjkl.jpg (800x565, 61K)

uhhh...maps?

A) the moon isnt another planet, it's the closest celestial object
B) it's harder to send a probe to mars than it is to send a man to the moon. Distance and gravity of a planet are hard to deal with

>and the horizon always rises to eye level

Except it doesn't. Ever been to a beach?

Is it fun to post bait memes all day?
Seems like it wouldn't be

If you think earth is flat you're beyond retardation.

would you like us to also teach blood-letting in medical school, and witch burning to the police force?

Dont be a reality denier now

Attached: asdasdasdffff.jpg (495x495, 57K)

>hammered
How? Tell us how knowledge that is "true and correct" should be taught to children for you not to consider it as being" hammered".

This isnt true. All of these pictures were taken tangential to the horizon, so naturally it appears to be at "eye level" even though the angles are vastly different in each one.

When NASA lies the public doesn't know the extent of their lies. So everything becomes suspect.

i think you and need to have a discussion.

lying is part of human nature. Hate to break it to you, almost any person you've interacted with has at one point or another lied to you

Ive read through this entire thing and more times than i care to count has OP been provided with a valid scientific arguement just to ignore it to carry on with his shit housery.

OP confimed faggot baiter

Uhhh what? But what about the shit we can easily independently verify. Watch the "beyond the curve" documentary. Flat earthers twice proved that the earth wasn't flat lmao

Poor sheep. alright im out. have fun spinning away on your space rock. Space only exists in your imagination and on screens presented by government sources. Flat earth is easily provable with the scientific method. We see to far. no curve in sight. just beyond sad. Religious pseudoscience lovers

>FE truthers feel no need to correct his delusions
>this thread exists
HMMMMMMMMM

That was the best worst documentary i think i've ever seen

too* oopsy. dont spiral retards

>The continuing reflection of seismic waves caused by earthquakes and other tectonic activity map out a sphere as they ricochet off the interior structure of the planet, so the Earth probably is a sphere. Also applies to Marsquakes.

I worked on this & she’s having my question answered youtu.be/wgbIXsUoqAI

Attached: E9EFD6F1-AC1D-4F5C-BA96-0C83670EB608.jpg (2477x2496, 835K)

Right? Hilarious

You still belive in the moon wtf

I think at this point both the FE and globeheads are trolling/baiting each other.

It's never once been proven... ever... in fact flat earthers proved the earth was a globe

My guess is he is trolling, user. I wouldn’t feed him much more lest you end up looking the fool.

This thread needs more troll facts about flat Earth.

Attached: image.jpg (323x323, 21K)

they even spent 20,000$ to prove the earth was a sphere, and yet they still will argue against the evidence.

>only possible on a flat plane
Or if the elevation is negligible compared to the size of the object, as which is the case with all comercial flights.

IM NOT RETARDED I WAS ONLY PRETENDING

/thread fyi

OP, do you really expect the common 4channers to have any knowledge about how nature functions? LOL, they are among the most the people that are most removed from nature

Attached: flat.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Lying is part of female nature.

*human

You faggots would deny the existence of other countries and of airplanes themselves if flying wasn't as cheap and readily available as it is. Hell, I'm sure there are some out there who do.

Imagine spending 20,000 on proving the earth was flat only to figure out that the shit everyone was telling you for years that you dismissed as a conspiracy was actually true

Back then yes. Countries love the dick measuring contest but in current day, no it doesn't.

I mean, look at how you're talking. You don't wanna have a debate or talk about misinformation you just wanna act like a 5 year old. Troglodyte

Troll on brother troll on

Attached: 23905566_882198938621590_1694185246916588883_n.jpg (480x473, 18K)

conservation of energy. it takes less energy to hold a sphere shape than the energy it would require to hold a cube shape.

>or any random shape
Asteroids are pretty much this, because the structural resistance of their compossing elements surpasses the capacity of gravity to reshape it. However, make any body big enough and what says applies.

youtube.com/watch?v=8feZ1LmfQJI

cube is more effective conservation of energy because it's a more stable shape. a ball can roll, a square can not.

doesn't the top one prove a concave earth instead of flat?

Attached: 666.png (480x473, 204K)

if that's true then why do water/soap/etc bubbles form a spherical shape instead of a cube shape?

Attached: 1311779404091.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

Never because it isn’t

>kek when the top shoe isn't flat and actually has a slight curvature as well.

Attached: experiment.png (1456x1080, 91K)

The earth is a spherical globe, but we're on the *inside* of the sphere.

conservation of energy is not a factor here. A droplet is droplet-shaped because a sphere is the most efficient shape in terms of volume to surface area, and surface tension always pulls towards the lowest area.

conservation of energy is not a factor here. A droplet is droplet-shaped because a sphere is the most efficient shape in terms of volume to surface area, and surface tension always pulls towards the lowest area.

Attached: experiment.png (1456x1080, 91K)

The fuck does that mean

clean png template if anyone needs it.

Attached: 666-6.png (960x946, 324K)

because they're communists

the sun & moon's changing path across the sky during the year proves a spherical earth.

we just celebrated the moon landing lol
i am with you that there are too many dumb shit holidays

I think he meant national holiday as getting the day out.
OP is just salty he had to work that day.