Be me 18

>be me 18
>job searching for about a year and a half
>always get the generic "we'll call you when we need you" type of shit
>about a week and a half ago mom tells me a sports bar near me is having open interviews that day
>fuck it I'll go and just get rejected quickly
>go to the interview, talk to the manager
>next day he actually calls me saying I'm hired
>what.jpeg
>been doing paid job training for the past few days
>washing dishes, the exact type of menial shit I can zone out while doing and have 5 hours pass no problem
>coworkers are really nice and I'm able to joke with them

Today
>During my shift my manager asks me to do him a favor
>He asks me to clean all the sink drains, since a fuck ton of gunk and gross shit has piled up
>Says if I do I'll get a reward
>Shrug and clean them all, takes me about 10 minutes
>He makes 2 of the biggest burgers on the menu
>I was originally going to get only one, and he would have the other but he decided he wasn't hungry so he just gave it to me
>Pats me on the back and says he's proud of how I'm working so far.

Wow, I thought that when I started working it would just be me only doing it to get money and then I would fuck off back home, but I actually 100% just enjoy being there with my coworkers and manager. I'm getting paid decently and actually having a bit of fun doing it

Attached: cba4e8141e1d7c413659b9acf9d2d1ac51cc58e895cc6ccb8276da7993dd48ae_1.jpg-1.jpg (1080x1061, 96K)

Free burger biggest win of ur life op congrats

It's nice to see you have a job you enjoy. You don't have to be in engeering or law to have a happy law.
Making money = fun and happiness.
I work 20-30 hours minimum wage and live by myself. And I feel perfectly fufilled!

Attached: Astolfo.jpg (850x1145, 112K)

>happy law
happy life lol

Good for you user!

Attached: Badass_af.jpf.jpg (818x1200, 233K)

>making money = fun and happiness
making money =/= fun and happiness
double lol

You've found a good thing, man. If you're able to find a job with coworkers that you like, then you've made it better than a lot of people. Keep working hard, in a lot of jobs like that (high turnover) sticking around for a year or two and actually giving a shit about work ethic is prime candidacy for moving up in positions, if that's what you're looking for.

Give it 10 years my nigga. Remember this, in 10 years do a double take

Glad you feel your jobs rewarding. Attitude is everything.

That was a really menial job for you to do he should have hired a umber or a professional for. I want you to realize that before your employer makes you do any more dangerous unethical for free odd jobs. He treated you like a dog with his reward while you saved him money and bullshit.

*Plumber

This is the part where humilliation and repeated abuse happens.

A plumber for 10 minutes of scrubbing?

Same here. I connect with my coworkers a lot better than most of my classmates.

It sounds like that type of situation. Frankly it's worse than scrubbing toilets because you could have cut or lost your hand and been infected.

Fuck that, thats the wrong kind of attitude to have if you want to be a good employee.. of course dont be a brainlet and do stupid shit that endangers your immediate person/life, but otherwise if your boss says do this, fuckin do it, thats how you will get raises and be valued as a good employee. Good job OP for being a half decent employee so far unlike every other sack of shit.

All I did was spray it with cleaner, let it soak for a minute, and scrub it off while wearing vinyl gloves, and then I rinsed it with hot water and washed my hands afterwards. It wasn't really a master plumbers work dude, the worst part was that it slightly stunk.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I know it's a negative post while you were happy but bro it's your hand. In life there are things that once you do they can never be undone. Your organs and shit being one of them. You don't get spare parts with your health and the bills are outrageous.

Ok this is a plumber doctor lawyer situation here. It's not that you're gonna say fuck you you're bullying me or some shit but you avoid that and you look out for yourself.

That was my reaction to your post. Gross and they have like trash dispensers you don't know the guy. Could be a sick fuck.

Only OP knows what he worked.

same

you sound like the have extreme autism.

good for you Yea Forumsro.

you clean those sink drains.

it's not like you are expected to keep them clean in the first place or anything.

good job.

didn't he fuck his niece though?
kek

How can you lose a hand from cleaning a drain? Stop trolling plumbers with stupid ass jobs.

Garbage disposal