Jazzposting

jazzposting

Attached: albumart.png (1061x1059, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2z02J4fJwg
youtube.com/watch?v=QM6OwLTpO9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

improvisational

I wish i knew how to play the saxophone

i struck some chords, wrote some hymns

you can learn! just practiiiice

also nice bubs

curious about the inclusion of billy eyelash

i just see her sometimes, outside my window, waving

i decided i'd say hi back

i don't get the hype over her music tbh but if she's just bein friendly that's nice

there's no hype she just has big boobbeis

i haven't heard a single song by her but i know she cares, that's all.

Your fortune: Outlook good

boobs are nice too

she sounds like a lovely person

i think she's pretty cool, she's always been there for me.

sometimes just seeing a friendly face is enough

can you give me some links that can help me to learn music theory
i wanna learn how music works. i dont rly care to play an instrument, i just wanna know about the concept and how everything works so i can make my own stuff with synths

youtube.com/watch?v=n2z02J4fJwg

read these

youtube.com/watch?v=QM6OwLTpO9s

specifically what makes a note sound "happy" or "sad" or have it's own emotional character can partly be defined by what "interval" it is. eg how far away it is from the root note. With white notes and black notes included, every note up is a semitone, every twho notes up is a tone.
Play a note and then the note four semitones to the right. The note to the right will then be a "major third" and sound kinda happy yknow. If you played the note 3 semitones to the right it would be a minor third and sound kind edgy but cool. If you played the note six semitones to the right it would sound REALLY edgy (and be called a flat 5th).
Basic triad chords are made stacking a third on a third.
Minor third plus major third is a C minor triad chord, with the notes C, D# and G. Relative to the root, the intervals would be root, minor third and perfect 5th
Major chord is a major third + another minor third, so C (root) E(M3rd) and G(5th).
Minor plus minor is a diminished triad (C, D#, F#)

Attached: 68319316_10157479266489555_5431250324935409664_n.jpg (425x298, 19K)

DO YOU LIKE JAZZ?

Attached: 1518524402-3.jpg (480x270, 34K)

i was gonna do a few cont.s and eventually get up to jazz harmony but im lazy and bad at explaining things, Im sure the videos other anons posted will help more than me

6/9 chords haha like 69 you know haha. 69 is the sex act where to people put each others genetalia in each others mouths at the same time and it's called 69 haha just like the chord that's called the 6/9 chord is like 69 you know haha

Attached: haha.jpg (480x480, 25K)