How do you identify?

How do you identify?

Attached: Sex-sexuality-venn.png (718x618, 66K)

Attack Helicopter.

Also OP's pic Unrelated

Hitler had the right idea.

as a whale cum dispenser willing to impregnate every living being that dares to cross in my way

as a whale cum dispenser willing to
impregnate every living being that dares to cross in my way.

As a meat popsicle.

I'm biracial.

none of the above, asexual in practice, slightly heterosexual mentally.

It isn't possible for a human being to be asexual. It's a biological impossibility.

I can't find bicycle on your chart.
Why aren't you being inclusive, OP?

ok, i choose not to get involved, "volcel" if you wish. Having an observer personality and seeing how poorly people treat each other that claim to "love" each other make sme not want to get involved at all.

Sounds like you surround yourself with shitty people and have taken on a very negative mindset.
Glad to hear you're keeping it to yourself then.

not just those who surround me, it seems to be everywhere, people seem to put up this facade of "oh, everything is great" until you see what reality is.

No, it's just you and the people around you user. Or rather, probably just you and you're projecting your shitty attitude.

then you put feminism, #metoo, and biased courts on top of it all, fuck that shit.

what kinda faggotry is this shit

Not him.
I've seen plenty of the shit he's talking about. The screwballs that peach love, diversity, and inclusion are often first to praise harm to those they dislike. They just hate everyone that doesn't think like they do.

avoid feminists, don't put your dick in crazy, don't get married. ez pz

larping incel.
>I could if really wanted to.

I identify as “normal”
also straight

oh, but i could, women love me, i just don't trust them for shit.

you dont know me, all you know is a stereotype of what you think i am.

You don't even know what they're talking about because they didn't even give an example.
Here is an idea for you though. Those people you don't like? Don't associate with them.

I don't need an example. I know who they mean.

What the fuck is this gay shit

What would I be considered if I'm straight but would totally fuck hot trap? But I don't want to get fucked or suck her dick?

No, you're literally projecting. They might, for all we know, actually have the opposite opinion.

That's gay so no. Unless you didn't know they were a dude or not, then it would be like a Schrödinger's faggot type situation. You'd be in a state of gay and not gay until you found out if there was another penis involved or not.

Attached: 1561111625952.webm (720x534, 708K)

normal

wtf

There is no such thing.

Area 51!

I identify as ちんちん

2 genders.

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-376210082.jpg (480x413, 10K)

can you shut the fuck up

fixed it

y’know i’m fine with gay people and trans people ayt? But there 2 genders. ONLY TWO, FAGGOT.

As an amphoteric magma.

the suicide bit right?

Well done! I can sleep properly tonight.