Finally, justice for the trans community

Finally, justice for the trans community

>A transgender woman has started a twitter storm after effectively forcing a beauty salon in Canada to close - for refusing to wax her bikini line.

>Jessica Yaniv, formerly Jonathan, filed 16 'human rights complaints' against different salon owners in Vancouver.

>The story has triggered a furious backlash from feminists in Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nq2Eg86_0kE

Attached: transgender-waxing-hrt-jessica-yaniv.jpg (437x438, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MI_lXO7zrAQ
youtu.be/IyunMwtJB2U
youtube.com/watch?v=QK4uQHiPOMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>her
FAKE NEWS

Didn't she just get accused of sexually harassing some girl when she was just 14?

>she

This is the rights
"We told you so" Moment

You can't refuse service to black people, why should you be able to refuse service to trans people?
Did I miss a part of the story?

>You can't refuse service to black people
>implying that is a good thing

> trans
> people
pick one.

Attached: 1560650681127.jpg (529x431, 33K)

Yes, he also uses pads but sometimes runs out and doesn't know if it would be weird if he asked 11 to 13 year old girls of they had one to spare

Attached: she.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

He's a pedo who is obsessed with little girls

this man has a dick. he's trying to use the law to force women to touch his dick. he could just as easily go to a salon that services male genitalia. also he's a pedophile.

This
so much this.

the girl, not the tranny

you did
he's got male genitals and the ladies working the salon only service women. there's a different technique to waxing a scrotom. yaniv has a dick and balls.

This is the big disaster you've been so histrionic about... Um, okay.

Attached: 54730723_2406991882667665_8191318449624973312_n.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Kek, trannies are degenerates

Bad or Good doesn't matter, it is the law.

Yeah I smell this too or else it wouldnt have gone to a womens waxer and found someone who can do both...

>feminists being forced to touch male penises without consent by the same laws they themselves are responsible for
it's like poetry, it rhymes

Transgender transvestite people are mentally ill. Why do people embrace mental illness? It goes against evolution of Mother Nature. I think it's sexual schizophrenia.

Transgender people will fade away in less than a hundred years because human race will realize we were all mentally crazy in the 21st century

Topless children's party at my house

no parents allowed

Its one of many. My Bigotry is backed by science. Your ignorance is backed by mental disorders.

he went to bikini waxers wanting them to wax his balls, then sued for discrimination when they wouldn't.

The logistics of bikini waking and ball waxing are quite different, it's not in their job description.
the logistics of Baking a cake for some faggots or serving blacks is more or less the same as for straights and whites, so these things aren't really comparable.
Also cakes are cakes, and genitals are genitals.

"she" wants to fuck kids.

>Bad or Good doesn't matter, it is the law.
Oh great, we have a lawful neutral here, how fucking boring. Do me a favor and kys.

Check

>refusing to wax his* bikini line
I can't wait until another Hitler is elected and we eradicate you people from the face of the earth

Im routing for the femenist on this one

>evolution of Mother Nature
So does the internet, fuck off
Trannies are retarded but not as retarded as using nature as an argument for anything
Male seahorses give birth, does that mean trannies are right? No, nature's fucking stupid sometimes

Anyone got a link without the tranny attention whore narrator?

>the logistics of [...] serving blacks is more or less the same
as long as gratuity is included in the bill

This piece of shit knew exactly what he was doing. Same thing that faggot couple did years back with the cake that they went to over 50 bakerys before they found one that wouldn't serve them. Theyre fishing for attention/free money. These people need to fuck off forever and the idiots who sympathize with them should to.

Well no cause I think allowing businesses to deny service based on race is wrong.

Most of the salon people s/he went to demand this service from were recent immigrants. There's also a juicy racism angle to this story.

Ok, well that adds context. Thanks.

It’s gotta be pollutants in the atmosphere, as soon as we have that under control and cleaned up you might just be right.

A friend of mine recently went to his local garage, claimed he was a re-conditioned ’79 Chevy Nova and asked them to do a timing check on the carburetor and rotate his tires. They said they wouldn’t because he didn’t have a carburetor, or tires, and they only worked on “cars.” He is off now to the local human rights tribunal.

Hooray for the Polish firing squad.

If I am selling something who the fucking hell are you to come over and tell me who I have to engage in a transaction with? Maybe the government should force white men to sleep with black women? It follows that it would be wrong to have a sexual preference that excludes someone based on race.

>Trump 2020

Attached: 3D5DB7726C2747BBB468419EE0BD7AB1.jpg (960x960, 69K)

He will be rich if these liberal fucktards have their way

Kek

Attached: 1521146784702.jpg (324x291, 28K)

It has nothing in common with Schizophrenia.
Dysphoria, and Gender Dysphoria is its own category of mental illness.

I KNOW HOW TO CHERRYPICK!!!! THAT MEANS TRANS PEOPLE ARENT VALID!!!

you're a fucking retard.

I KNOW HOW TO REPURPOSE A NON ARGUMENT!!! THAT MEANS TRANS PEOPLE ARENT VALID!!!

How so? please explain.

no, just watch the video fuck.

He intentionally found a salon that doesn't wax dudes, then complained when they wouldn't wax him. Just another worthless piece of shit that is looking to ruin anyone that doesn't support his mental illness.

can not unsee

Attached: latest[1].jpg (560x375, 35K)

This individual is a racist and pedophile.

pretending to be something you're not is pretending to be something you're not. get over it you sissy faggot. kys.

Simple. OP decided to bring up three isolated incidents and act like every trans person ever is the same. i could bring up at least three examples of people being murdered over video games and use that to demoralize all gamers as psychopathic, but that wouldn't be true. Would it?

Justice would be just killing that stupid ugly thing with gasoline and fire. Also that's not a her. That thing is just gross and I hope it dies lonely, depressed, unsatisfied, and painfully. Please someone make it happen please just burn this disgusting creature

Give me a recent psychological study that proves this, you bathtub shitter.

But this isnt saying trans people are invalid. That where your logic falls apart.
We acknowledge their existence
I just dont believe you can tell me I have to accept you are what you say you are. Thats not how this shit works.

i bet you look even worse

Typical Libertarian shit, taking a reasonable law to the extreme without understanding why the law is there in the first place.
The point of the law is to protect the citizens, regardless of race, from being denied crucial or important services they might need.

The go to example is a black man denied care at a hospital because none of the doctors will help a black man.

It's a simple tautology, I don't need to back it up to "prove" it. I certainly don't need to cite any jewish propaganda.

>for refusing to wax her bikini line
>her bikini line
>her

Attached: B8F680EE6F0044F088601A2B29C4C001.png (500x684, 193K)

By these trans peopls logic a person with schizophrenia can think there brains are monitored by the CIA. Then with this logic we have to accept that as fact. Its fucking stupid. You cant be something your not. You can act like a woman but you are not.

You can call me a bigot but i identify as not one. You cant shame me.

See how stupid you sound.

I think it should be the private business owners digression. They own the business so they should be able to deny service to anyone they want, as long as no money has changed hands. Now a publicly traded company couldn't do this but a private business should have the same rights as the private citizen that owns it.

Go to a hospital that treats black men. Nobody ever died because they couldn't get a wedding cake from a particular baker. It's people like you that are taking laws to the extreme.

>>>/reddit/

I'll take one for the team and wax her bikini line tbh.

My feels > your rights.

The typical mode of thinking from what it seems.

>hospitals might let niggers die on their doorsteps
>we got to persecute/prosecute a baker for not making a cock shaped wedding cake
seriously, just seriously, fuck off

>forcing a Christian baker to make a gay cake
I wonder if these liberal fucks would support me if I tried to force a Muslim cook to make be bacon? I really wonder...

Or we could just make a law that makes it illegal to deny service based on race.
Sure people lose a bit of their freedom, but it is done for the greater good of society. This is exactly the kind of thing government is for.
>inb4 helping niggers isn't the greater good.

You guys are the ones who jumped from equal service at a business to forcing interracial sex.

is this becoming a thing now? trans men and trans men pedo's taking advantage of being 'trans' just to get close to females and female kids just to abuse them?

happened here in the UK; some trans thing who was a prisoner said "i'm a woman", got transferred out of a male prison and sent to a female prison (coz muh human rights) and ended up sexually assaulting and/or raping some of the women prisoners

This is that freak that has a Pedo website kiwifarms net

Isn't that the dude from little britain?

Attached: 1560503819428.jpg.jpg (699x876, 101K)

don't forget he's not sure if he should teach the 10 year old girls on the ferry how to put in a tampon

>but it is done for the greater good of society
You know who else was all about society over self? The NAZIs.

For a state ran or publicly traded entity that's fine but a private business should have different protections. Theres a big difference between denying someone healthcare or legal representation vs serving food at a non franchised diner or a subcontracted salon.

I cringed when I saw those tweets. There’s also ones talking about how many naked women he sees in change rooms

isn't this thing the gross pedophile?

This was the whole thing about unisex bathrooms and now this comes to the public eye. It's not so ridiculous that a deviant might have other deviant desires.

trustednerd com

Attached: 1271854_857355984314989_2251517479290792914_o.jpg (1500x500, 78K)

literally just a mentally ill pervert

Found the nigger server

Indeed. Genocide to blacks!

Pretty much. Hope the backlash only grows from here. Twitter is protecting him hard though. They banned Lindsey Shepard after she got mad and called him an ugly man when he made fun of her uterine condition

Fuck this faggot and his made up "rights." Wax your own balls you fucking degenerate.

What? No, no not the blacks.

You would wax her balls, wouldn’t you? You seem excited about her.

U degenrate Social Justice mongoloids don't seem to understand a very basic concept.
>A guy is not allowed to wax a pussy
>A girl is not allowed to wax a dick
It doesn't matter if ur trans or not in a establishment like this there are basic rules,EVERYONE has to follow.

Attached: 20181223_124644.png (733x720, 406K)

Waxing is the nastiest esthetics job ever, i refused people based on appearance , but i told them the wax pot was broken .

>the ladies working the salon only service women

Sounds like discrimination to me

this guy is a fucking fraud

this guys a joker what a sick fuck

he's like Yea Forums incarnated what a sick fuck

Attached: index.jpg (227x222, 7K)

this already exists, you just have to make a ''club'' that requires ''membership'' to receive services, you then highlight that membership is pending review for acceptance and that people are put on a ''waiting list'', you then approve anyone you want to serve and anyone you don't and simply don't disclose how selection is based and make it something arbitrary with an element of randomness if audited or accused of a rights violation

all kinds of country clubs and gun clubs do this kind of shit all the time

Trannies should be buried alive in porta johns

don't call that user a fuck you dumb white supernigger

Attached: 1558330427442.jpg (295x378, 53K)

I'll pass

>I'm a woman.
>Now wax my balls!

Not even worth the view or dislike. Jonathan is a predator but they all deserve the rope.

Every tranny that makes the news looks like Fred Flintstone in a wig

>he's like Yea Forums incarnated what a sick fuck
No, he's just some tard. GG Allin is the incarnation of Yea Forums

Attached: GG.jpg (714x497, 80K)

Just headed to the salon

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Attached: kek.jpg (453x500, 33K)

basically men know men. They know what men are after 100% of the time. We tried to warn women not to let wolf in sheep's clothing into their private spaces but they didn't listen.

Attached: 1560615957194.jpg (1362x747, 102K)

Well, it's always been controversial in the sports realm, but women are generally very supportive of letting trannies use whatever toilets they want...they honestly want to believe these men want nothing more than to live their lives completely as women and when men say "no, they want to go in the ladies' room to perv out" they call us transphobic.

The next logical step is to eliminate the concept of gender and refer to 'males' and 'females'. Basically, the radical feminist endgame.

If that's true, why do we have separate bathrooms at all? Just make it all unisex.

youtu.be/IyunMwtJB2U

im live taLKING ABOUT HOW I AM WHITE BUT I AM REALLY BLACK. CAll in

Attached: 1305314251839.jpg (1200x900, 303K)

Well, because they don't want to use the same facilities as perverted cismen, just the ones who put on a wig and skirt and call themselves Patagonia.

Male seahorses don’t ‘give birth’ they just hold onto the fertilised eggs then when they’re cooked they come out of his pouch

Case in point. Anyone who knows ANYTHING about CWC should assume he is representative of at least some portion of the tranny community. You don't want to give these grotesques what they want because what they want is vile.

Kek this

Attached: 1562465177129.jpg (512x696, 89K)

Kek first day on /b?

Kek I’ve used that exact ‘I identify as not transphobic so therefore I’m not’ to troll (Le XD) transfags and it never ceases to amuse

she's so brave

Attached: 1563875146405.jpg (814x1080, 61K)

>trans
>human rights

Human rights are only deserved by traps and
normal humans.

Ricky gives no fucks

I think Titania McGrath is a troll account.

first day on the Internet, user?

Can you show source where your bigotry is backed by science?

look, its learning

Open literally any biology book, it’s well documented, after all you’re the one pushing you’re mental illness agenda therefore the burden on proof lies on you

How is this justice? Business owners should have the right to refuse service to anyone. A business is now closed and people are out of work because one person acted like a spoiled child. There is no victory here, only shame.

Attached: 1564250656739.jpg (720x893, 60K)

Based Gervais

clever girl

I love the trans movement because it's going to kill the left hard. Also I love how they turn young women into more anti trans

Remember that high school track runner who lost a scholarship because a fast negro man said he was a she. Cost her a scholarship

Now this creepy pedo lite faggot just cost a few women their jobs.

Do these people think anyone sees this shit and want to be further fucked over.

Thank you trans people. You will completely turn the normal man and woman totally against you and soon you're suicide rate will sky Rocket. Good

P.S
>Transsexuals are one step away from pedo shits

There are not enough kek's on the Internet to give to this post

Imagine being such a disgusting man that the only way you can get women to touch your balls would be to pretend to be s trans , only for them to tell the world they'd rather close down than touch you

imagine tfw you wield such power

My building my rules faggot. I can tell you to get out and don't have to have a reason. You do not own the property, you do not own the service, and my particular business is not essential to your existence. I consider you as an individual to be disruptive and shitty, and it is my right to tell you to fuck off my property.

The government is to provide collective services in an orderly and fair way, not take rights away. The moment you try to take agency away, you are the enemy. What's mine is not yours, fuck off.

Do you actually own a business?

In my state you can even use physical force and even threaten deadly force to remove a trespasser. And you are not at all required to give them a reason why they must leave.

Had to literally push a couple of obese black women from my store once, they then went around screaming that i called them the n word, which i did not. They tried complaining to the police that i pushed them, and the cops told them they could have been arrested for trespassing.

Best part was the reason they where kicked out had nothing to do with their race.

> I think it's sexual schizophrenia.

Well, it's a good thing nobody gives a fuck what you think. Trannies are fucked, but don't just throw words together like that.

It's not like schizophrenia. My brother is 10 times more sane than these Trannies

Attached: 980x.png (438x301, 254K)

Right, except that is not the law.
You may own your building, but the government is a higher authority.

yes, now fuck off before I call the police for tresspassing on my property
>t.business owner

non-shitty states don't practice communism, and don't require a reason to exercise your rights on your own property, like mine.

There is a higher authority then government too.

>Radical delusions
>Not schizophrenia

Look what is the service

How is forcing or trying to force women to touch your dick and balls not sexual abuse? Is that not low key sexual assault? How the fuck do you go from wanting to protect women to ruining them for having standards

Oh did we all forgot OPs trans pos is trying to talk to 13 year old about their periods and tampons

Yup fathers and mothers. This THING is legit walking around your children and you are a bigot if you say anything about it.

>BUT THE SLIPERY SLOPE IS UNREAL PEDOPHILIA ISNT EVER GOING TO BE PUSHED BUT IGNORE THIS MAN CREEPIN ON GIRLS

I have a different take on this:

The person/he/she/it/xer/attack helicopter is actually helping, though unintentionally.

Think about it: trans rights are all the rage right now, so when the Oppression Olympics opens, and the feminists and the trans people begin to compete, the fucking feminists -- who are far more powerful and dangerous than trans people will ever be -- will lose every time. They cannot simply dismiss any who dare push back against their sexism and open, unapologetic discrimination against men by dismissing their accusers as "FUCKING WHITE MALES".

Whatever your feelings about trans people (both the genuine ones and the transtrenders), they are exposing feminists for the authoritarian swine they are, and none of their usual shabby tricks and recriminations can effectively provide any defense.

I am loving this shit.

Thanks for missing the point

see

This. More than that, the feminist and LGBT community at large will have to admit that they were wrong about this stupid gender vs. sex thing they've been pushing.

I can't wait to leave these dregs behind. All they want to do is destroy one another. Rather than solve the issue, this one would rather see society cannibalize itself.

Genius.

Pretty sure the LGB is pissed at how much the T is fucking up their movement for legitimacy.

Do you even this what a Liberarian is?

why are fat people degenerate and disgusting

Another sign the end of civilization is upon us.
https video ploud fr/videos/watch/b4cb4e73-576c-44ec-9cb2-734ebda5de54

>Implying Hollywood hasn't been sexualizing straight children for decades
Your slippery slope argument falls apart when you actually look beyond such a narrow viewpoint

My dude, you might want to look up more about government, as taking rights away to provide services is exactly what government is supposed to do.

You also might want to look up governments and the definition of communism.
Also local laws before you murder someone on your property and try to argue the law doesn't apply.

Attached: her.jpg (513x829, 72K)

Something to do with books?

Its only a matter of time before they catch one of these freaks balls deep in some kid

Too late Daily Mail already reported this thing has been fucking 14 year old girls

Attached: 940 inside.jpg (832x624, 69K)

A car has been sexing children?! Send it to the wreckers.

the pedo issue is orthagonal. a cis-pedo isn't any worse than a trans-pedo, including a cis-pedo who's gay and abuses bathroom issues to get boys or a lesbian doing it with girls (if you don't think woman lesbians can be pedos... oh my there's some videos you haven't seen).

also why isn't it sexual assault to force a woman to touch another woman also? because refusing to touch a womans bikini line because of other traits you just don't like, like skin color, isn't allowed.
i'd go with that's fine too, but as long as it's not, there's no valid reason for the distinction

LOL!

>Business owners should have the right to refuse service to anyone
They should have the right to refuse service to no one. But waxing balls isn't a service they offer.

Well put.

so glad not cunuck.

>with their beady little eyes and flappin' heads, they're trash

Attached: 1439764329391.jpg (480x825, 30K)

It's Canuck, eh. Now frig off.

thank you so fucking much ive been trying to find this for the past few days

take off you hoser!

Too bad he's the living pompous Brit stereotype

youtube.com/watch?v=QK4uQHiPOMQ

not her, him. He still got a dick.
He is also a pedophile

I how many people get the irony of using the matrix for this.

Vaush did an actually good video on her. In short: she's a pedo but that doesn't mean all trans people are pedos. Obviously.