It's hotter than goddamn fucking shit here Yea Forums. 80+ indoors, even with AC going...

It's hotter than goddamn fucking shit here Yea Forums. 80+ indoors, even with AC going. I can't even bring myself to fap. Whatchu got?

Also for those of you not fortunate enough to use Fahrenheit:
109 F = 42 C
80 F = 26 C

Attached: 20190728_152411_HDR.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZqxswssXG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Florida here. Go outside for an hour and go back in. It will feel cooler. And get a better AC, faggot

I'll pass, thanks.

And I got a decent AC. I even have a secondary window AC for the room I'm in. I think the insulation is shit.

bumpo

Attached: 1480948014422.png (1280x1707, 1.81M)

bamp

Attached: 52BA964.jpg (4337x2891, 1.96M)

weird. bumping isn't working. looks like thread is dead before it ever happened. oh well

Attached: 1534799765402.jpg (563x563, 55K)

one last try

Attached: 61851818_2749531625060383_512018057971892224_n.jpg (540x641, 59K)

We had a massive heat wave in South Western Ontario last week. I work outdoors, so I tried going to work at night. Fucking Friday night was still too goddamn hot. Saturday was even hotter, 47C with humidex so I stayed inside all day. Had to finish my work on Sunday afternoon when the temps went down.

Currently 24C in SWO. Thank fuck.

By the way, you should still use a fan even if you have AC. The more you can circulate the air the better.

I heard about that crazy heatwave in the north. That must have broken some records. Anything over 100 is like an oven, especially if you're in direct sunlight

and yeah I got a big shop fan blasting away

Attached: 4894192000087.jpg (900x900, 165K)

Its probably a combination of things. And you're probably learning air like crazy around that wall unit.

Here in South Africa we always expect one or two weeks of the summer to be >40°C.

Learning air?

And yeah it used to be better when I had a portable unit and the window wasn't open so wide. Basically gotta block it up with cardboard. But the house AC doesn't cool this room off for shit, so I got no other choice. Rest of the house is nice and cool.

>shopfan
Doesn't that get loud...

Sorry, leaking. Damn phoneposting. Find some putty or expanding foam at home depot to plug that bitch up.

Same here, but you never really get used to it. Or at least, I don't. In Northern California btw

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZqxswssXG8

I really should. Or some of that reflective insulation board. Maybe in the morning I'll go and get some. Before it gets nasty.

Attached: fireproof-XPS-polystyrenen-foam-insulation-board.jpg_350x350.jpg (350x350, 49K)

fucking pussy

it was 33 degrees C indoors here on Thursday and I don't have air con.
just read a book or someshit if you don't want to fap

>don't have AC

Retard.

>not fappin

U suck

How the fuck do you not have AC?

I bought a portable AC for $300 last year.

Can you seriously not cough up $300??

pic related

Attached: portable-air-conditioner-500x500.jpg (500x500, 28K)

>inb4 it's not hot that often

It doesn't get that cold in NorCal, but most people still have a heater.

UK - we don't really have air con - and if we did it would only get used for the 2 or 3 days we get a summer here anyway

fuck paying out money for that shit; I stick with a $20 fan; works great.

81 inside ain't that bad sit near a rotating fan away fr a window with direct sunlight.

I live I'm a house where the inside reach 91F that was bad enough I just went outside into the shade

47 C so is felt like 116 F ... Yea that is dangerous

True, but I'm a fat fuck, so I deal with cold a lot better than heat.

Also up to 85 now. At about 90, the fan just does nothing.

>felt like

It actually was 114 here one year. We went around with an ice chest of big water bottles and handed them out to homeless people. That shit's no joke.

bump

OP here. Good lookin' on the bump. lol Didn't know anyone else wanted this thread alive.

heats not so bad its the pussy in you that makes it bad, quit being a pussy. Free AC.

No.

Attached: 21320-ab12_61508.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Go to somewhere with a/c bud

I have it, but it's not keeping up for some reason

Speaking of heat, it also gets really cold in SWO.
Earlier this year in the dead of winter we had temps of -20C, with a windchill of -30C. That's the coldest I've ever felt in this region.

The cold are the snow are problematic enough, but the real issue is the wind chill. Cuts right through your parka and toque.

Yeah, heat I can live with. But digging my car out of the snow every day, or shoveling my driveway in the blistering cold? Fuuuuck that.

Isn't there a place with moderate winters and moderate summers and moderate rain? Also, hot chicks, cheap drugs, no taxes, and low violence rate? There must be.

i have some land for sale there if you are interested kindly contact me at [email protected]

>Isn't there a place with moderate winters and moderate summers and moderate rain?
Wherever that place is, I'm sure it's overpopulated.

sir kindly with respect I offer you free land just open an account

The colder it is, the lighter and fluffier the snow is.
When it's -20C the snow is like sand and you can blow it around with a leaf blower.

Fuck that. Window AC master race!

Attached: IMG_20190728_183141.jpg (2126x2834, 1.61M)