Do you see that guy on the camel? You will see dozens of them if you ever plan on visiting the Pyramids...

Do you see that guy on the camel? You will see dozens of them if you ever plan on visiting the Pyramids. Together with tons of other annoying beggers they will try to ruin your day
>hello my frend
>u want this? no?
>yeees my frend u want is cheap!
>hey brother come back
>maybe later ok?!!
>yees i make cheap
>is gud price
>welcome in egypt! i make best price
>my freeeeenddddddd
Really annoying. We tried every normal way on denying those fucking offers (no thank you, NO, we have no money, simple ignoring etc) but EVERYTHING has to be repeated or it gets ignored.
Do you have any idea what to tell those sandniggas so they simply fuck off? We will go to Giza again tomorrow, if you provide good ideas we might film and share it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-025640-01.jpg (1070x1438, 301K)

Ignore and have dead look in your eyes, they will see you a couple of times and get the message.

Did you go into the tunnels???

I would act disabled, drueling and shit, trying to grab the camel’s cock etc

Egyptians aren't sandniggas.
Morocco, Algier, etc are.

Like in any other country where tourism is a true business, they try to earn money. Italy, Spain, France, etc.

Tell them no thanks and leave

Is this your first time traveling? Give them a little money and they will leave you alone. Be nice and funny make them laugh. I've been to many third world countries except in Africa and I know Egypt is in Africa but I would think it would be the same unless they are thugs like I've come across in South America.That can get get sketchy but you have to have balls and respect poor people in their own country

They're in every shit hole country. Best option is to just ignore them.

It really pisses me off that some of the most important historically sites in the world are ruined be these shit skins. Even worse that Italy went out of their way to bring these people to Rome to shit up the historic sites there.

lmfao thats a good one, probably they would just see a robbing/scam possibility

>Tell them no thanks and leave
it doesnt work man they will follow and repeat their offers. sometimes it takes actual minutes

>Give them a little money
if you give every beggar in egypt "a little money" you wont have any money really soon.

They see you're uncomfortable and think they can pressure you into a sale. Just say no thanks then completely ignore them.

They had real hard times behind them after the "islamic raising" so this is the session.

If you see Policeman they'd be scared to lose their "permission".

Never do that shit. "Bakshish" is cancerous

what I do when they won't leave me alone is light a ciggy and blow it in their face

Are you poor? 20 dollars, Euros will make them leave you be. You're visiting their homeland. They are super poor. Don't be a dick

Attached: 1464382750111.jpg (1182x887, 93K)

Attached: 1556989452444.jpg (916x550, 232K)

Nah fuck them. Grab the camels dick and act like a fucking spastic. Who you gonna listen to OP? Just grab it’s cock and let’s wrap this shit up, call it a day.

Rolling for quads ignore this, grab camels dick

Rolling again, grab camels dick etc

One more time fuck your thread

>If you see Policeman they'd be scared to lose their "permission".
what do you mean?

>Bakshish
whats that?

man there are actual HUNDREDS of those nigs around only the pyramids, giving every of those people money for NOTHING is really retarded, i bet youre american and feel like you need to tip them after saying "no"

FUCKKKKKKKKKK

maybe a loud screech would work lol, thx for the idea

Start handing out free $20 bills and you'll be mobbed and probably have everything on you stolen. It's like feeding the monkeys in Bali.

only Americucks tip beggers

yea couldnt even imagine how bad it would end. like a magnet kek

"Tourism Police" is their worst enemy. They fear them cause the Government tries to keep tourists.

Are you all alone without a Guide? Take care of the parasitic wannabe Guides tho

"bakshish" are tips in Egyptian. Once you do they'll smell you're "weak"

Ok like I said I've never been to Africa and have no plans to. One of the saddest places I've been to is Jakarta. The adults aren't aggressive but hey send their children out to beg. When I know my lunch money can feed five families for a week yeah I want to give them some charity. Yes I am American and no I don't think of it like tipping

Attached: 1461843012167.jpg (480x480, 105K)

what does the tourism police do? im with an egyptian friend, luckyly. the language barrier can be really annoying.

I've feed the monkeys in Bali. It's not the same

Attached: 1536354130108.jpg (1385x1826, 452K)

i feel you. its nice to actually support poor families but not when its the only thing you gonna do all day:^)
usually only gypsies send their kids and those are really the most stubborn ones. so. terribly. annoying.
and rude actually, sometimes (in germany at least) they insult you as poor etc when you dont give them money. or ask immediately for more when you give some! insane

How do you know they're that poor? Some of these people are wealthy by local standards.

i laughed when i found this out. often they just do those things as lucrative side hustles and to scam naive tourists. example: tissue sellers in cairo

Fool yourself honey

If you're uncomfortable with something, victim of ANY INFRACTION they will save your ass. Being harassed and annoyed is a violation of your freedom in Egypt. The Government is very strict when it comes to Tourists.

Take care of the fake "guides" they're not and will make you pay 3 times prices.

Do you trust your Egyptian friend or is he earning cash behind your ass?

I saw a German take out food and call "here monkey monkey" once. He had about 20 monkeys climbing all over him in 30 seconds. Got scratched up pretty bad and all the shit in his pockets stolen.

Good luck with that. Camels are assholes. You will get spit on, kicked, and bitten. You just have to ignore the beggars. 10 years ago they had police to keep the scum out, but now they can't afford to keep the police there. If you can put together a decent bribe, you can buy private police for the duration of your tour. Nothing stops people quite like an ak47.

thanks for the information, didnt think police would give a shit

>Take care of the fake "guides" they're not and will make you pay 3 times prices.
i witnessed those at the cairo museum. a dude obviously improvising like "this thing..uhh ahh yes there is the room with..the pharaoh" and two naive slavs behind them

>Do you trust your Egyptian friend or is he earning cash behind your ass?
were together since almost a year so i hope not lol

Get the secret of the pyramids for us user. I'll post ass if you do.

KEK monkeys actually empty pockets like that? damn

>If you can put together a decent bribe, you can buy private police for the duration of your tour. Nothing stops people quite like an ak47.
this would actually be amazing.
the first time we went to the pyramids there were a few black cars patrolled by police. in the time they drove around the beggars werent in the pyramid area. only when they left they opened the doors for them

heres a hint

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-040622.jpg (1080x2220, 551K)

When I travel I usually know someone local or make friends with locals through someones family I know from NY. And if you've ever been to a ghetto you know they're poor. Yes I am aware of criminals that use children to make them money. But like I said I'm rich compared to them and giving then some change is nothing. And I'm not rich at all but a dollar or Euro goes a long way in these countries

Attached: 1451518097797.jpg (1080x1350, 95K)

Remember that Egypt works off bribes and you have more rights as a tourist than the locals do. Everything has a price there.

You're welcome.

>were together since almost a year so i hope not lol
Is he muslim by chance?

I've been to monkey forest several times. Never had a problem. I have a video I took of a cute woman feeding the and like two climbed up on her but she was laughing and having fun. They would pull on my shorts but that was it

Attached: 1503998304080.jpg (1500x1000, 215K)

They must have killed all the badly behaved ones since I was last there. I noticed they never fucked with the Ranger guy that fed them fruit.

I was first there about four years ago. I was told they were worse before that

Attached: brendasong_-_December_02__2015_at_0317PM.jpg (1080x796, 109K)

I was there in the mid 90s

>goes to tourist trap
>doesn’t like it , too ‘touristy’

Faggot, are you new at being a world traveller?
You ignore those guys ,
Don’t make eye contact, don’t acknowledge they exist and they give it up quickly for the next sucker,

This ^^^

nope shes not. her mom tho, imagine the awkwardness

>>doesn’t like it , too ‘touristy’
why do you put words in my mouth? stop being so negative, user.
also ignoring doesnt work since they just assume you dont hear and see them. yes. they are actually this annoying in cairo

So her mother is Muslim, her father Christian and she's not? You?

May I ask about your nationality?

Hi fellow oldfag. My wife is Balinese and told me people used to train them to steal

Attached: 1542402030332.jpg (500x657, 66K)

her father? whut. no father.
im the christian one and european

Had sex with her before marriage kek?

It's about time "she" would brings up the infection of "converting".

It’s not just ignoring them, faggot retard.
It’s “not acknowledging their existence”
They do not exist - so how can they be annoying you?

Pretend you don't speak whatever they speak.

Imagine being this pathetic.

Its a difficult issue, i really don't mind giving to the non aggressive beggars, im doing allright for money when im out there so the equivalent of a few cent is nothing to me.

It is shit when you see the obviously exploited ones that you know are forced to hand they money over to their gang, the way i see it is that isn't going to stop anytime soon hopefully giving them a small amount means they are less likely to fall short punished by the gang.

It really mad me sad when i was in serbia, a tiny kid maybe 5? Came out playing an accordion thing begging, dressed in classic gypsy style. Fucking poor kid, i gave her a juice box i guesse she cant get in trouble for having the fucking juice box at least.

Aggressive ones? If people weren't such a pussies and kept walking ignoring them firmly they'd all disappear and resort to less intrusive methods, they are only doing that shit because it keeps working.

This is a different pose from the one I always see
Didn't know there was a set of these
SAUCE PLEASE

If you wearnt such a racistfag you'd be able to make friends in these places you have someone to take you to non beggar infested areas and generally help deal with locals.

>hates sandniggers

>pays to go half way around the world to look at a giant triangle built by sandniggers

user, he just doesn't want to be accosted by beggars/vendors, I don't think he was being racist but I do think you're a faggot.

>all the shit in his pockets stolen.

I keked hard

I don't know whether to believe this but then again monkeys can be crafty little fuckers.

Coming from a wizard

Attached: Jenneke_803.jpg (2190x3277, 917K)

lol i see.

my gf is egyptian but there arent really "not infested" areas in cairo. and as i said, even egyptians are annoyed by those beggars

this

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-045520.jpg (1080x2220, 642K)

Sorry just posted a random pic don't know the SAUCE

Waste their time. Tell them you want to see everything they have. Take your time looking at each individual item, then offer them 25 cents for all of it. When they say no, go ballistic and tell them they are a thief.

It's not their fucking problem you fucking cuck

what about the camel/ horse ones

Attached: 1558912538179.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Try learning vocabulary. And try to learn reasoning. What is your actual problem? Have you ever traveled?

Attached: 1524951456186.jpg (600x911, 160K)

When I was there they warned us the monkeys will go through your pockets. They even unscrew the lids from bottles and open handbags.

Traveling to meme places is overrated as fuck:

>expensive as fuck
>not an authentic experience anymore since is full of tourists
>"would you take me and my wife a pic sir??"
>everything is designed around selling you shit instead of enjoying the experience

agreed. big fan of ancient pyramids anyway

Attached: 1559057303106.jpg (1985x1513, 364K)

Those sandniggers are just trying to earn an honest buck. You're the dumbass that spent $10k to see a pile of rocks and some sand. So who's the asshole?

Kek yeah i was being extreme faggot for effect i know it is the case in most big cities let alone those of poor cities.

Genuinely allot of the people ive met who are super butthurt and offended by the presence of beggars (kek wht did they fucking expect) are usually pretty antisocial and suspicious of foreigners. If you make friends local to a placer before or while going there i think you get a generally better experience of the place without falling into constant tourist traps because of their local knowledge.

Its retarded when people act all surprised and offended that 'difficult stuff happened' or 'they had a bad time' in a country they just showed up in, have no idea about and know no one in.

Kek yeah i bet they do grab shit and its annoying but 'they monkeys stole all his stuff' sounds like it was an organized effort the mugged him and pawned the shit.

Holy fuck im kekking harder to this thread than an actual ylyl, threads that actually concern anons discussing actual IRL experiences of unusual situations is something you dont see as much on Yea Forums now, most of the gold content comes from it.

>>hates sandniggers
>>pays to go half way around the world to look at a giant triangle built by sandniggers

kek ffs

what do they do with the stuff? take it to the market and trade for food?

Pathetic cope.

i was shocked how well through thought the scammers here are tho, didnt buy into a single (objectively still cheap) scam tho, pretty proud tbqh.
one chick drew my name on a papyrus paper as a gift and told me if i want she can make more for my family, i can just give her what i think is fair. after drawing 4 more names in hyroglyphs on pretty good lucking papyrus she started explaining to me that usually one of those costs about 700egp or 35 euros. i answered that i dont have lot of money but i will gladly give her 50. you cant imagine how angry she got lol. 50 WHAT? FOR THIS ALL? I JUST TOLD YOU 700 IS ONE AND YOU WHAT? i really quickly left the shop.
but yea
>Its retarded when people act all surprised and offended that 'difficult stuff happened' or 'they had a bad time' in a country they just showed up in, have no idea about and know no one in.
this is very true

Are you saying the locals train monkies to rob you? Because that would be awesome. You could run a gang if skilled monkey muggers, another of cat burgerlers, maybe train some to steal cars. They would take their cut in bananas, and couldnt rat you out if they are caught.

>they do not exist
>lol i see.

But for real - it requires a degree of psychopathy you’re probably not used to,- but they are being rude to you by invading your space, shilling their shitty wares, attempting to exploit you as a resource - so fuck them ; do not engage, do not acknowledge them...they do not exist.
It gets easier the more you practice , and they already can recognise a mark from a non-mark.
It’s worked for me every place I go.

reminds me of the user with the army of birds

Yeah man that sounds really fucking shitty especially as it would have actually been nice to have those as gifts.

I know obviously you cant meet or know someone every time but it is a great to have someone showing you around and giving you tips. You may have been told of an actual non asshole calligrapher which would have been a cool little experience.

actually a good advise tbf.

>pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-052535.jpg (1080x1129, 620K)

Kek im not sure about autonomous monkey ran crime syndicates but i suppose it would be possible for someone to train one or too to steal shit.

I suppose it would be super easy for the police to just kill the money when they find out there is a monkey stealing tourists passports and shit. Then youve fucked around training a monkey for a year (idk how long does it take to train a monkey?).

Thats the issue with using dumb monkeys as operatives i suppose, no one really gives a shit about a monkey killing and they are probably really easy to trick into eating poison cheese ect.

Pathetic forever virgin

Attached: 1557260329632.jpg (768x982, 172K)

>they already can recognise a mark from a non-mark.

Yeah this must be a big part of it, it is hard not to look like a fucking mark when you just arrived in a crazy new place but it comes with experience.