8/15 National Punch a Niglet Day

Attached: XX.jpg (570x539, 21K)

dumb shit like this is what everyone is talking about when they say Yea Forums sucks now

this is the most creative thread in years

This is what happens when all the namefag boards banned all the incels and racists. They just flocked to Yea Forums and shit everything up.

This.

Attached: 1558213404746.jpg (800x499, 109K)

Yeah. Everyone who doesn't shoot up a school is part of antifa

Attached: mass-shootings-are-a-white-male-problem-seung-hui-cho-49-31007493.png (500x757, 220K)

Mass shooting are committed by majority incels. You can try to spin it all you want but you know it's true.
I'd say you should be sterilized but that'd be redundant

per capita nonwhites commit more mass shootings than whites

you can't just call everyone you disagree with an incel. it's really not an argument

Per capita. Incels create more violent crime than prisoners

where's your proof

Well I initially said racist and incel. Combined, they pretty much cover the gamut of the most vile pieces of shit on the itnernet

most crime is committed by minorities

blacks commit more murders than whites despite having about 1/4 of the population in the US

also you have no proof of anything you say. you just make shit up that makes you feel good

No i don't want to give the media and sjw's fuel, we should just go around shooting sjw's.

Attached: 5-30-2010_5-43-44_AM.jpg (418x271, 25K)

You're saying that like white CEOs aren't fucking everyone the most
They just successfully convinced you it's actually poor black people's fault your life sucks.

lol yeah. Racists and incels are actually really upstanding people in society that everyone just loves!

CEOs are not incels you fucking idiot so why do you blame poor white males for your problems?

Attached: xuf64jkio2u01.png (728x740, 206K)

where's your proof that they aren't? where's your proof that racist people get less sex? studies say otherwise. studies say right wing men are more masculine and left wing men are more feminine

Attached: rightwingmasterace.jpg (2500x2143, 514K)

Attached: 1557208957778.jpg (1024x1064, 121K)

I'm stating that incels and racists are despicable human beings
You're the one who's associating incel and racist with white people btw

de

Attached: 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 (990x1208, 108K)

Post a pic of yourself to prove your superior republican genes instead of hiding behind a couple of click bait, circle jerk headlines

not even trying

prove there is a connection between being a racist and being an incel

Attached: 1562707152364.jpg (869x1159, 138K)

You're almost a self aware wolf
So close

maybe because liberals claim only whites can be racists

I never made that claim. I'm saying racists and incels are shit people
Just deal with the fact you're a despicable human being.

take your own advice hotshot. you can't see how tall i am. you can't see my social skills and body language. you will just pick at flaws in my appearance because you see me as your enemy

Calling somebody a racist actually isn’t an argument friend. It’s an ad hominem fallacy and it’s also why your side of politics is losing so incredibly hard right now.

Attached: 341C39CB-EF31-4E8F-BFA3-7A96DAD5800E.jpg (503x767, 52K)

Do you ever spend time off the internet?

young white men are racist because we have been blamed for shit that happened before we born and told we should suffer for it

You're fat aren't you.
You just posted a pic about our conservatives are so great yet you're scared to post something of yourself because you're a fat neckbeard
I'll at least give you the opportunity to shower and shave first

yes i see the Nation of Islam preaching on the streets about how whites are devils

no i'm not fat. you post your face and i will post mine

I'm not trying to argue. I'm stating a fact that incels and racists are pieces of shit.

this is what you look like

Attached: 1465229120876.jpg (702x820, 85K)

Sure you do

>y-you first

Oh shit that's today

DELETE NOW!

so retarded people are pieces of shit because they can't have sex?

yes i do

oh so you can't practice what you preach. figures.

Not the user you replied too but liberals for sure claim that only whites can be racist. Thats not a secret. I have several independent sjw’s tell me that to my face multiple times and not on the internet.
You are feigning ignorance at best and maliciously implying something completely incorrect at worst.
If you are actually that fucking stupid and don’t know that you arn’t even qualified to talk about modern politics in the first place kid. Put the keyboard down or knowledge the bullshit for what it is and stop role playing nigger faggot

Ohhhhh your one of those that iust says it like a parrot.
Okay sorry I thought you were an adult trying to have an intellectual conversation

Incel refers to a specific group of people. You can look up what that criteria is yourself.
Or you can continue your mental gymnastics idc

Well the thing is. I don't care about your opinion of me.
And I don't know if you care of my opinion of you.
My opinion of you is that you're an undesirable bottom feeder

Jesus christ you type so much yet say so little

it means involuntarily celibate. so if a retarded person wants to have sex but can't he is a piece of shit according to you

Yeah. Talking about how black people are 13% of the population blah blah blah is really mind stimulating
Jesus christ dude

Yeah, you keep trying to twist things around because you'd rather win an argument than actually be right

i don't care about your opinion of me either and clear. you care a lot more about me than i care about you because you're the one who is weak. it's your jealousy that creates an obsession.

I'm just here to kill time bruh

i told you exactly what involuntarily celibate means. in your opinion people who have diseases which make them undesirable are pisses of shit. congratulations you agree with Hitler.

you're just here to bitch like the little girl you are

pieces of shit*

Yeah what ever you say buddy
Like, you know exactly what I mean, but w.e. thumbs up to you

Oh daddy I've been bad, pls spank me

you aren't smart enough to understand the things that you spew out of your mouth. you just regurgitate bullshit that other sjws talk about

are you a woman? if not you are just proving my previous point that liberals are weak and effeminate

You know what. I'll just go ahead and say all incels should be euthanized. I've been entertaining the idea of eugenics

Wouldn't you want to know?

physically and mentally handicapped people are disproportionately incels. should they be euthanized

I guess you don't know what the term eugenics is

women just latch onto this incel bullshit because they get sex a lot at a young age. it's easy for young women to have sex at a young age and they gradually get less attractive with age. young men are the opposite. with the exception of a few young studs most guys have harder time getting sex at a younger age but gradually get more attractive and masculine with age

so you believe in eugenics? that is considered a right wing principle.

Cool

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

if you believe in a welfare state you don't really believe in eugenics though