Have you every worn girly underwear, user? Where/who did you get it from and what did you do with it? Greentexts welcome

Have you every worn girly underwear, user? Where/who did you get it from and what did you do with it? Greentexts welcome

Attached: 1562488171304.jpg (1280x1444, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rn2Y1r8uLZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mom then amazon
the best errection ever

what kind of panties were they?

Only for the last 30 odd years.

Attached: 9653A0A6-6EC9-4E51-9D1A-571261107A70.jpg (1280x960, 303K)

white smooth (expensive material forgot the name) thin as well

do you mean silk or something?
it could just be cotton though

how many pairs have you got?

I’ve always wanted to. I’m thinking
about going to Walmart and get some

ye it was as if I had extra forskin on

Stole a few from a friend's gf at the time. Still makes me cum buckets.

if I were you, I'd do a small bit of research about your options online first. but if you need an alibi, do it a week before valentine's day or something. you don't want people giving you weird looks - especially if it's the local Walmart

Attached: 1562989852313.jpg (1080x1387, 916K)

Only at home, at the weekends, got most of it from amazon along with my Minnie Mouse nightshirts

never heard someone say it like that before, but I kind of get what you mean - it's incredibly soft. the only issue I have had is not having enough space

can we get a pic? or can you describe them?

Attached: 1544571126285.jpg (1242x924, 1014K)

I’m currently far out of town. The place is small and not many people, so I just was going to grab some items and then the panties and pay and the cash yourself out. I’ve always wanted some, but never have had the chance to get some and now I do

who gives a shit what random onlookers at walmart think

I have a killer hideout
pillow that comes with chair
obv not a gaming chair cuz I am not gay
just basic office chair
it can contain shit loads of stuff
otherwise mby a pc case

kek if you start checking out half the woman's isle you'll get a few odd looks. that's bound to make most guys feel uncomfortable

I know it will be possibly awkward, but. now is my only chance. I planning on scanning real quick then take and go. I don’t though. Should I??

if you're at the store right now, user. fucking go for it. fuck the people around you

I only have a couple left

Attached: bd4450a4-da3a-4aa2-8f11-be40926c9c60.jpg (720x540, 46K)

have you broken or thrown away some of the pairs? that one looks pretty good. is it a good fit on you?

I’m about to make my way over

I wear emn's thongs from Mensuas

I used to steal my best friends thongs when she got rid of them, or I'd maturbate into her grooling dirty thongs when she jumped in the shower.
I'd where my sister or my cousin's thongs when I was growing up and then I realized that, aside from the allure of getting caught, thongs were just more comfortable
Women are conditioned to say its to hide panty lines which, while true on some level, is not why. they're comfy as fuck and lying about it.

It's a bit snug but I have to take my dick out when I start to get hard.

my advice is to get a load of stuff alongside it. get some groceries, then get some clothing for yourself and nab a couple pairs of panties
if your place let's you try on clothes, you could always try different types of panties before buying them.

keep in mind we are talking about walmart. A man checking out the womens clothes aisle will never be the weirdest person in the store

yeah that's pretty normal. after all they aren't designed for that lol.

I like these threads, but I don't know if I would ever do any of this myself

Attached: 1536941227917.jpg (1632x1224, 724K)

Heading there. Will show what I get once back.

I hope the thread stays alive, if it 404's I'll just make another

Attached: 1544570901894.jpg (3264x2448, 1.46M)

britbong here. if that's considered normal, wtf is the weirdest shit you've seen in a walmart?

do you not have any signal while you are out?

people tripping on drugs probably the weirdest, but usually its just weird looking people

I have a few pairs of bras and panties, I want to get more!

where did you get them from? was it a friend or family member?

I've actually tried once and my giant cock made it look ridiculous :(

Attached: download (3).jpg (292x173, 8K)

how often do you see that sort of shit?

some men just aren't built for panties kek

I had a friend who knew I liked panties so she'd buy me a pair for my birthday or christmas. I had a pretty decent collection before I have since downsized quite a bit.

I'm 43, been wearing them when ever where ever for years and years.
One of my favorite places to get them is ebay under vintage pantie lots. You get a bunch to do with whatever you want with pretty cheap. I shop in stores for them too but I'm not as much of a fan of new ones.

If it's something you want to do you might want to try a different style. I recommend some boyshorts with good elastic.

I bought them myself, though I still have access to my mothers stuff which is what got me into doing this.

Attached: me irl.jpg (569x700, 52K)

Is your mom hot? I kinda had to draw the line there for myself.

I wish I had a female friend like that. basically all my friends are guys

could you describe the first time you took some of your mother's stuff?

I'll give that a shot user, thanks for the tip.

Wore my sisters panties on my face while jacking off, that's about it.

they feel better on the dick than your face, user
how old were you when you did this?

Lucky. I always I had a sister for this.

i've bought panties and pantyhose in numerous stores fuck the looks from people who gives a fuck about them

(not the person you replied to)
Depends on the panties. If they're nice and dirty I would rather have them on my face.

Probably around 12-16. Was jacking off earlier but for some reason it hadn't occurred to me until then. And I mean dirty ones of course.

It's not as hard to do as you think I've had a couple friends do that for me. Plus once you get a girl to go with you all the weird looks stop

Just got some

my wife knows i knows i wear panties too so we have 2 panty drawers at the house...i usually buy mine at the same time i buy hers we shop together

Wore my aunts the first time. Was hooked after that. They feel so good

this is the one thing I don't get - dirty panties. I prefer them fresh and clean. I don't like the smell, I just like the texture and the taboo

Same for me. I'm surprised that I found a woman that was as accepting as my wife. feels good to know there others that can freely enjoy themselves... except with all the random vintage lots I have two or three drawers.

I prefer clean but either way is fine for me

dirty is an entirely different fetish, my wife leaves her dirty panties on my pillow for me to sniff and i wear my own panties

Yeah I don't get that either, I guess its another level of taboo for some people but literal disease is a potential thing from it.

I mean not really, I can't say myself as i am not an incest fag.
I just like wearing female clothes

Was around 12-ish, can't remember but i went into her panty drawer because i was a horny young man and was curious
So I tried on some of her bras and panties, then kept the ones that felt good on me, and jerked off.
Was about it really
Also messed around with her heels at some point

Attached: tumblr_mzidh7WP6i1totg5co1_250.gif (224x250, 392K)

Was just sexually developing when I was 11/12 so I wore my mom's thongs a lot, I just wore them at first, starter getting aroused by them at a later stage. Currently at wear women's underwear a few times a week, mostly when I'm with this one girl who asks me to wear thongs for sex.

I like both, it depends on the pair though. this tiny g string had such a sweet sent and was to tiny to wear. That pussy print was so sexy I had to take a pic before I destroyed them.

Attached: IMG_20150623_134256.jpg (1936x2592, 627K)

I dont really like to buy online. I like knowing what they feel like before I buy. Although, if the description says what they're made of I'll buy every now and then. 80% cotton 20% spandex is my go to

Has happened more than once than I don't have clean undies in the morning for whatever reason and I've worn my wife's.

Attached: 01eccd296fb29e3db4ee8fe9cafca9e2bb55762e7a6db4e7c2194f1c456b1045.png (890x668, 603K)

I've fantastised about stealing underwear, then accidently putting them one when I am changing in the dark while in a rush

Once, a family friend went through a divorce and stayed at my house in the guest bedroom. While she was at work I'd walk in to the guest room and go through her dirty laundry, and I'd lick every hint of a stain in her used panties, and sometimes I'd wrap my dick in her clean panties so I could fantasize about how she'd wear them later.
I developed a little obsession with her for a while, but it ended up working out when I snuck into her room one night thinking she was asleep cause her back was turned towards the door. I got balsy and wanted to peek under her panties while she slept, but it turned out she was awake and heard me walk in and felt me touch her.
I thought she was gonna call the cops or something but we actually ended up fucking.

Daily.

It went on for a while but eventually she moved out, and I'm pretty fairly certain the baby she gave birth to a few months after moving out is mine because I went into her raw that last night and I definitely pulled out late.
Awfully nice of her new husband to raise the baby I put into his fiance.

I get you, my preferences run towards preowned so if I can get two pair that look fun to wear I'll buy a lot of a dozen for about the same price as two new pair.
Do it! It's a rush.

(Same fag)
Totally up for recommendations on composition btw
I like super soft things and cute stuff

Some part of me doesn't want this thread to die so I am posting again. :)

>bought it on amazon
>like 2-3 times a year I feel like a massive faggot and indulge into this kind of shit

Attached: 1562917992209.png (708x1000, 550K)

As a bisexual just indulge in it more Sexuality is literally stupid may as well have fun.

in my view it's not that gay. to me, gay is where you are actually attracted to another man romantically.
so wearing panties or even sucking your friend's cock for a dare doesn't make you gay
it's not the action, it's the feelings

I mean women do have better underwear Literally in every way.

apart from the fact that most of it doesn't really fit a man kek
it is superior in the feeling though

They fit fine if you have a small pp like me

Attached: 005gwbdirtpol0052.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Just adjust it slightly and bam perfect underwear men should enjoy this too

well they really don't fit for me. I have to usually hang my dick out one of the leg holes, or lower the front part of the waist band below it

Ironically many women prefer mens for comfort. Basic cotton boxers are way more comfy for general wear.

I mean, I have a normal size dork and have found a couple pair that fit pretty good

Its unfortunate They fee nice but they are designed around a girl having a hole instead of a big thick dick. :(

I mean that is a lie. Literally women's underwear are designed to not chafe them.

I dunno man my soul is corrupted, it´s gonna take someone special to get me out of that. Gender isn´t exactly a concern there

how big are you? sometimes you can just about fit it all in by wrapping it around your thigh

Is it okay if I just say I love you said that?

I'm like deformed big :(

Well that sucks

I have a literal shota dick so thats never been a problem for me

erm yeah i do but im a sissy fag soo x

Attached: Screenshot_5.jpg (696x883, 114K)

nice panties, user
got any more pics?

There are a few styles that just dont work for me, but I'm not a fan of thongs to begin with, and if I get a slightly bigger size in the other problem styles my dork isn't an issue

of course hun x

Attached: Screenshot_8.jpg (665x888, 77K)

I mean if the right girl is in a thong you're a fan. But wearing them as a man really sucks.

you sure know how to take a good picture.
be a good little sissy and send another

No. Actual women, not pantyfags have this opinion. Much of it is to do with material. Sexy underwear is generally synthetic. You might get off on it but for full day wear for a women it's not that great.

of course daddy x

Attached: image0.jpg (3024x4032, 842K)

sure m8

spit on your little dick for me. make it shine for me

I don't want to argue with you but women's underwear feel absolutely delightful compared to mens chafy basic cotten.

Cute?

Attached: IMG_20190718_181128.jpg (1840x4214, 952K)

> Be me
> 15 years old (at the time, 18 now)
> Desperate to become a sissy for older men on omegle
> Dresses up in sisters panties and bra
> Feelsright.gif
> Does it frequently and becomes addicted
> Now 18
> Owns two pairs of gstrngs of my own

No I actually just dont like thongs

here daddy x

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (3024x4032, 832K)

I started with a slightly broken formal dress, the kind with a big poofy skirt and tight torso area. Then I took pair of old silky pink panties, ones no one would miss. I discovered that wearing only panties and a single ill-fitting dress is boring, and especially so alone. Then I found a cheerleader's outfit, I slid on the spanks, and love it. I always adored the outfits the girls wore at school like it, and now I finally got to expierence that myself, except without pantyhose and makeup or whatever else they wear. I took that shit home, and even fell asleep in it once, its rather weird waking up in a skirt for the first time in your life. I then began to steal stuff regularly, I stole a princess dress costume, several pencil skirt dresses, a couple of bras, and a few pairs of pantyhose. One summer in Highschool I would actually crossdress every day while my mom and dad went to work for a month or so. I never knew that waking up with a womans routine would make my dick so hard until I tried it. I would strut around the house caked up in heels for a few hours, sometimes id sit outside (instant diamonds for whatever reason) and after a few hours id take it all off. At my cousins house, who is a girl, I would always have a big crossdressing session with hers and her moms stuff whenever they would all leave; and I'd go all out, id make every single limb of my body feminine, try on the same 10 dresses of theirs, find my favorite pair of heels, and try on all the shapewear/bras i could. Every time I left their house Id come back with a new outfit, Ive never purchased anything besidrs a few pairs of pantyhose. It seems like everyone in this thread likes xdressing for the thrill of being caught, but I was terrified of that happening to me; although, hearing the doorbell and fast-walking in heels and a skirt to lock myself inside the nearest room was always an extremely arousing experience.

I mean yes you're cute. I don't want to admit you are but you are.

I love the body and you managed to conceal your dick pretty well. if I am honest though, I am not a fan of the colour of the clothing - it's a tad garish..
I definitely wouldn't mind another pic though

guys like you make me so hard. post a pick of your jerking off for me

Thanks user
Yeah I'm gonna get some more in different colors

Attached: IMG_20190718_181257.jpg (1705x3980, 1004K)

This is relatable

holy shit that's a dick and a half. consider yourself lucky, user
what kind of colour are you thinking on getting?

does this please daddy x

Attached: Screenshot_9.jpg (500x880, 62K)

I quite like thongs, but I don't own any! I should though, the place I like to buy my stuff has a fair selection of some

I'm thinking pink and white or just all black

Attached: IMG_20190725_143240.jpg (1268x2288, 531K)

it makes daddy more than happy
make sure you give your precum a little taste - it never disappoints
do you have a kik or discord?

Kik KatieHxoxoxx

Do you you creative wonderful bastard, do you.

Someone use me

Attached: received_249819445925287.jpg (1080x1920, 90K)

Make your own post I am sure someone would.

OP here. I'm loving this thread so far (yes, I've contributed). I need this thread to keep going for an user who went out to Walmart. I'm waiting on his return

check for kik for me

user will take solace in the fact it looks like a penis sometimes :)

Bump my dude

based fag op

Ran out of space, continued
It was also very exciting to cum while wearing everything. Every time I cum whilst doing rather faggoty stuff like this I get mad at myself in a "youre better than this" sort of way. What really aroused me was the humiliation of unhooking bras, unzipping dresses, wiping off makeup, (and being horrified when it sometimes wouldnt come off) and being forced to neatly fold and tidy up the room of whoever's clothing I borrowed despite my frustration. Usually I would clean up everything before I undressed just to compound the embarassment. Looking into a mirror before I finished and seeing my face like that and the c-d cupped, tshirt-stuffed bra on my chest was also very cum-worthy. Once my collection was discovered and I had the obligatory dissapointed-but-understanding "you just had to ask" conversation with my mom I stopped crossdressing/stealing, aside from some pantyhose i ordered a few weeks ago. I think im gonna ask her if i can put on the full get-up again soon when I see her again, what do you guys think?
Not gay just lov' dresses

For bras what cup sizes do you guys usually go for? I much prefer going for the larger usually D+ because that makes it much more exciting for me

Attached: is_a_bill_.jpg (1069x1221, 211K)

whatever it is, you need to be able to fill it properly
stuffing it with socks can work ok

Hi I also think you're a stupid retard.

I do almost every single day

I started stealing my mom's panties in high school, I wouldn't call my mom got but she was attractive and had panties that were too. I got caught afew times and now she gifts me something sexy for Christmas and my birthday to wear. I went to college and had my first debit card and I started to binge/purge panties from yandy and amazon because I felt guilty wearing them. I also stole a few thongs and bikinis as a freshman, I loved those more than anything.

In college I would CD around the campus sometimes, I met a few other boys that I ended up doing lewd things with. One of them became a regular and every Friday and Saturday we would get together in my apartment, make out on the couch, hump and frot with each other and whoever came first had to suck the winner's cock. He would take my bra and panties off like I was a real woman. He rubbed my chest like I had real tits and would grope me too

Now I'm a lot older. I stopped binging and purging and now I have a massive panty and bra collection. I got turned on to big bras by a close friend of mine and we've been texting back and forth and I'm trying to see where it goes. Either way I'm still having fun CDing almost 8 years later, just in a DDD bra instead of my mom's F cup

Attached: IMG_20190707_045027958.jpg (1080x1920, 616K)

Dd you now men don't need a bra or are you just retarded?

I sleep in DD and when I'm awake I'll do DDD... Those are my largest bras but I want a G or H cup that's padded or at least lined.

I love looking busty and having a chest. Being able to put a dildo between the cups and pretend I'm giving it a tit job is my favorite

Attached: IMG_20190707_044931235.jpg (1080x1920, 624K)

ignore this fag you look pretty good. thanks for sharing the details about what you've got up to

I like bigger cups too, makes it feel far more feminine. Its also very exciting to be doing literally anything and have your big fake tits bump into something
How do you even let a girl know that?

How long ago did you get caught?

It might be better to not ask if it was a long time ago

Patrictians know that bras complete the female experience that fags who only wear panties hopelessly imitate

Thank you. I could tell a lot of stories but that's my crossdressing career of 8 years summed up

If you can believe it, I bought my first pair of heels last week and they come like tomorrow

A year or two ago, and i began pondering asking her for permission literally the instant after the "post being caught convo" but ive always gotten cold feet in several near perfect opportunities

No But glad you chimed in. :)

shut up nerd

Damn biggest I own are DD's, want go go bigger, the busty look is fantastic.
I also love padded sports bras myself.
Would love to have some H cups in the future

Fuuck this is making me want to wear mine now

I'd bring it up casually like "hey Mom remember that conversation we had a while ago". I wouldn't cold open into bra and panties

Even after like four years my mom was still pretty uncomfortable with me crossdressing, even if she wasn't home.

Please talk less the world could do less with you.

Started wearing my sisters when I was about 14, stole from her friends bags after that, cousin's, gf's, then started buying online and now I've kicked the habit (more or less)

As a Brother do a better job Fuck I held my sisters hands not sniffed their panties.

I would definitely go and try DDD at least. I'm a 38 band size and once I get past DDD a lot of bras are less attractive looking and much more of a necessity for big women. Cacique is my go to for G and bigger even if I don't have any of their bras. They still make Demi's and full coverage bra's with lining and padding and not just unlined ones. I did see a 38 K sports bra once but it was super expensive.

I'm a little weird and really prefer used or pre-owned bras, I end up doing a lot of shopping on eBay and finding great vintage and discontinued VS bras

My only padded sports bra is a D cup, which I like even if it's not busty but it fits me so well too

Where are you buying the pre-owned?

They were clean, was nothing to do with her, just what I had access to..

1 time. It felt great. Even better what it did to my load: It made it even creamier as if it was filtered (though I thought that would make it less white)

Attached: 20190604_223102-1.jpg (1076x974, 419K)

Not him but I buy my bras on ebay. They all come clean but some still smell like perfume, deodorant and pheromones

I only had one that smelled like boob sweat and I loved it

but how do you know what woman wore them? I mean you might be fapping to miss munster's underwear

careful user, your cum can damage the material. sometimes you can end up bleaching the parts that you have came onto

I just fucking look at whoever sends me the bra and look them up online. 38DD and DDD aren't terribly uncommon sizes so I end up getting a lot of good looking older women's bras or mid 30s girls who are a little bit bigger

youtube.com/watch?v=rn2Y1r8uLZ4

We like big bras but does anyone have a really tiny bra?

I had a 32A I stole from the laundry room once

No you

Is there a big difference between DD and DDD?
Yeah a big problem with the bigger sizes is that they're not as sexy, if that makes sense.
I need to check that out then.
>38K
Oof what did that look like

I go for new, too much of a sperg to buy used, tried that with craigslist once and failed.
I love VS bras and panties, so comfy.

Does it fit you though

Attached: askher.gif (268x322, 1.98M)

I stole a pair of victoria secret thongs from my friends mom and thats what kicked it off for me.
I initially stole them to smell them and jerk off but eventually started wearing them and it just grew from there.
Nowadays i have more panties than mens underwear and i wear a thong or some kind of cute panties on the daily.
My favorite are still vintage victoria secret signature thongs, but some of the newer stuff is nice too.

Attached: 565B2FCA-8BE5-4919-A4F6-DD8D106E3D77.jpg (450x800, 37K)

I love my girly underwear. It feels so much nicer than dudes underwear. I usually buy it on Amazon or Target and have probably close to a dozen pairs including some slutty stuff.

we'd love to see them. do you have any pics?

Attached: 1138268594019.jpg (640x480, 60K)

Attached: 1941041907519.jpg (484x556, 88K)

Attached: 1538321998040.jpg (426x935, 119K)

Attached: 1538321998041.jpg (667x375, 122K)

Yeah, there is. DD has less cup volume on the inside and has less surface area on the outside than DDD, regardless of how much padding or lining they have. The difference isn't massive but if you don't fill the cups, you can feel it inside and if you're wearing a shirt or a dress with it, you look bustier in DDD. My choice is DD to sleep in because they're a lot more common in my band size (38) and less expensive than 38DDD

I wish there was actually sexy big bras I'd want to wear, there are a few that are "sexy" but very little I'd wear for myself or for someone else. They're all about function. It looked something like this.

Used bras are too good a deal for me to pass up. Everything DD and DDD I own is VS :p I did just but more first Soma bra tho and I can't wait for it to come

OP here. this better not be the fag that was going to Walmart to pickup some panties earlier.
stop dicking around and get back here

Attached: f0e66226ae5bd78d96f569ce67e5fabc.png (163x150, 34K)

One of my favorites

Attached: 20170829_212818.jpg (1213x1618, 135K)

Attached: 1138268594110.jpg (551x677, 71K)

I am transgender, so yes. AMA if you like.

2mb upload limit is killing me. I just want to show strangers my crossdressing outfits :(

if you have a kik, you can share what you like

I wear my girlfriend’s panties and stockings when she’s at work. Take pictures and stuff. Idk.

bumping with material

Attached: 1531516435726.jpg (972x1296, 217K)

I do have a kik but I very rarely use it. Usually when I've been drinking heavily.

>tfw not confident for pics
Nice OC yall

Ah I see, interesting, prefer much padding myself.
Do you sleep in them daily pretty much?

Yeah a lot of the bigger ones aren't very cute, I like lacy stuff and are usually in bland colors too.

I would imagine it would be cheaper! Damn I wanna get some stuff from VS, have only bought some beauty stuff from there I need some actual bras and panties, heck maybe more.
Ooh hope that one is nice!

Attached: WIN_20190727_19_19_58_Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

OP here. I got to head off now. looks like that Walmart fag chickened out. thank to those who posted OC

Attached: ihgcjd (36).jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

samesamesame

First pair was a girl I knew. I have a feminine body with girls butt. The first time I turned to look at my butt I couldn't believe it. Freaked me out, looked like a girl from behind. After that I was hooked. It's like a hard drug, you can't unsee it ever.
Same thing after a first blowjob or tasting cum, it is very addictive.

Best friend had a hot sister who had a few pairs that I stole back in high school, tried on a pair and enjoyed the way it felt and looked on me. After that, I bought myself a few pairs to see how they felt and gradually started wearing them more often than not. Turning point for me was in university when I accidentally left my room unlocked and was napping in a tshirt and panties like I usually do when a friend's gf came to get me for a meal. Rolled over to wake up and she got a full view. I was partially waking up, partially mortified, but she got her wits about her first and told me that wearing pink was dangerous. The breakpoint was when something similar happened a couple of years later with 2 drunk girls going into random rooms and catching me studying in a pink cami and something frilly. It was weird being held down, like I wanted to resist but I was giving in way faster than I could realize and then that was it, broken in after that.

VS has some nice stuff, but it's worth looking around and seeing what all is out there. Fredericks of Hollywood and La Senza have some nice sales on sets from time to time too. The only downside to bigger cup sizes is they do tend to be bland in color across the board. it'll be nice and lacy, but you still end up with typical white, black, or beige.

what's your preferred way to fill out those bigger cups?

I just buy them from walmart cashiers dont even notice if i ever get looks from people its usually the other shoppers i will say though wearing panties makes smuggling clean piss into drug screens much easier since theres not really a chance of the bottle or whatever medium you use to carry your divine liquud in falling out past my already tightly packed boys of course this only works with a breif ,boy short or similar cut of panties

i keep going deeper and deeper into the sissy rabbit hole with bambi sleep
just dropped a silly amount of money at a seedy sex shop buying tons of cute outfits
i need heels and a wig before i can go full sissy trap

Heh.

I prefer large underwear to wear, and small ones to wear as a cocksleeve. Sometimes I can wear mediums, but its a tossup.

Attached: WIN_20161003_155303.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Their whole Pink stuff is fucking amazing, but I have a weak spot for it.
And their lotions and body mists too!
Never heard of those so I'll check those out in a bit, I like a good sale.
Yeah the colors are what I don't like, I'm okay with black though.

All sizes work nicely as a mask too.

Attached: WIN_20161116_023801.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Their Pink line is what got me into the cutesy and girly stuff, most of what I have now is pink, purple, white, or pastels. What style/cut of panties do you prefer to wear?

Dude, it's a fucking Walmart.

How often do you see some chav stoned off his ass in a Tesco or Poundland?

i'm a sissy

Attached: drf_20161116_023801098.jpg (530x525, 47K)

I wear them around the house. They make me feel cute.

I live across from a public laundromat in my apartment complex. I see all the college girls bring their clothes and I go pick stuff out. Sometimes right after work I'll walk right in and see if any machines are running.

It's summer so I've been finding some pretty ripe ones lately. I have my fun then wash them if they're my size and wear them myself

not worn, but i've definitely nabbed a few pairs in my time, stopped a long time ago but its definitely in the fap bank

The logo banded stuff just hits something in me, very well designed stuff. I want to buy more from there.
I love pastel colors too!
Tend to like boyshorts, thongs and high waisted stuff myself.

Pink thongs are pretty comfortable, they tend to have that nice balance of snug, cute, and comfortable. Of course, being smaller down there definitely helps. I also enjoy cheekies/cheekinis and hiphuggers, though bikini and boyshorts have their place in my drawer too.

i love Meshed ones on my pussy

Attached: 1138368992001.jpg (340x496, 51K)

cumming regularly on my stepmom's thong

Attached: 1138268594017.jpg (640x457, 52K)

Attached: 1941041907531.jpg (545x448, 44K)

Theyre pretty damn good.
I am small down there, almost a blessing its like I was made for this.
Bikinis are also great. For some reason I dont feel comfortable in lace stuff, but I want to.

my sisters panties

Attached: af.jpg (1080x565, 556K)

very cute, have you seen her walking around in them before?

No I haven't but I've worn them and used them too jerk off

Attached: hj.jpg (1080x601, 591K)

Attached: fg.jpg (1080x758, 815K)

Stole multiple pairs of underwear from my best friends sister on several occasions, this was in grade 9 and 10, used to jerk off into them all the time.

One day I got super frisky and wore a pair of her pink and blue thong that I got a hold of to school all day, jerked off 3 times at school that day.

i get aroused by this but if i wear them all the time i dont get super jack off horny time like i used to