what do i do /b
>be me
>21 m
>have gf
>gf is hot and super nice
>whatsthecatch.jpg
>she got raped a year ago
>happened about 6 months before we got together
>she was really drunk and it happened on a night out when a guy she used to go to school with took her back to his
>im the only person shes ever told
>shes too scared to tell anyone
>also im her first proper bf
>but this whole rape shit really plays on my mind
>how the fuck do i date someone knowing they got violated to fuck by someone and hes gotten away with it all
>seriously what do
>she still cries about it sometimes
>shes too scared to tell anyone else but me
>thinks everyone wont believe her and will be on his side
>he lives in the same small town as her
>she doesnt want to be known in the town as the girl who was raped
>i literally want to murder this guy but i only know his first name
how do i let this one slide /b? its playing on my mind all the time, what would you do

Attached: mfw.png (454x424, 399K)

as somebody whos gone through a similar trauma, be patient w her. sexual assault trauma is very hard to get over and its not going to be easy, and it could be years before she even begins to get over it. support her, be there for her, assure her you still love her even though it happened if she ever feels insecure abt your love because of it, and encourage her to talk abt it and seek professional help for it. stuff like that will never go away if you dont seek help or talk abt it. i really hope your gf can overcome this

Bump and dump that hoe.
>your time is getting rapped because she is stealing it all and wasting it because its all for attention.
>tinder
>meet at local bar
>fuck another woman that is more mature

If she hasn't gone to the police then she probably wasent raped and is just doing this for attention, and since she was drunk she probably consented and then just changed her mind after fucking him

Kick her to the curb

A thots a thot so fuck lots

>>she was really drunk

If she’s using he rape as a reason to not put out, dump her. She obviously puts out for other dudes and not you

Been there OP. I regret not walking away, it will end up destroying you. I'm serious leave as soon. As you can

the bitch is lying to you. i you know what they say, "if she says no three times, she means yes"

Attached: smile.jpg (600x398, 47K)

>>she got """raped""" a year ago

Every girl has a fucking "rape" story nowadays.

All it means is she fucked chad and he didn't call her back.

thank you.

shes legitimately too scared to tell anyone, i basically had to force her to tell me what happened to her

she literally can only remember some of it, she kept going unconscious while he was fucking her and she kept telling him no and to stop.

She puts out a lot dude

user use your brain.

1. She hung out with this guy at a bar. Why? Because she wanted to fuck him.

2. She got drunk with him. Why? Because she felt comfortable with him.

3. She went back to his place. Why? Because she wanted to fuck him.

4. She fucked him at his place. She was drunk. So what? So all her previous actions don't indicate that she wanted to fuck him? Since when do girls hang out with a guy 1-on-1, and drink with him, and agree to go back to his place, except when they want to fuck him?

5. She hasn't told anyone else. Why? Because she knows that she wasn't actually raped. She was """date raped""" which is literally just drunk sex that you legally can't consent to. But guess what faggot? If the guy was drinking too, that means she "raped" him as well. You can see how absurd it is to claim that two people rape each other at the same time, despite all their prior actions indicating that they wanted to fuck.

6. She hasn't told the police. Why? Because she knows that she has no evidence of being raped. Because she wasn't fucking raped.

Your story is literally just "girl had drunk sex, regretted it the next morning, claims she was raped." It's a story that has been told by thousands of people all over the internet because it is so common for females to deny responsibility for their actions.

"But I was drunk" is an excuse that doesn't explain why she chose, while sober, to hang out with the guy and drink with him to begin with.

Rape her again

Think about it this way:

If a dude gets “raped” but doesn’t struggle he’s a fag. Even if he’s drunk, he’s biting on that dick or something. He’s gonna chose ass kicked over ass raped (or both)

If a chick gets raped and leaves without bruises, she’s a lying whore

>she literally can only remember some of it, she kept going unconscious while he was fucking her and she kept telling him no and to stop.
Just because she blacked out doesn't mean she was raped

No rape the guy to show her who's the alpha

You neck beard fuckers have no life experince. Getting raped/molested is more common than you might belive. Op. Just know that it will haunt ypu for a while but you will get over it. Talk to your gf and tell her that you support her and if she wants to talk let her. Dont pressure her. I doubt shes doing it for attention and she likely trusts you alot for telling you. If she goes into detail be a man and just endure it. You will notice that things will get alot better as soon as she can open up about. Tell her it makes you feel awful and sympathize with her.

You fucking trad cuck dont just tell op to be a man
If shes not doing what you want op just leave the thot, its not your job to deal with her shit

my gf was raped and didnt want to tell anyone. didnt want to be the raped one. here is what we did.
1 get a lawyer
2 let him contact the guy, and suggest a deal
3 no court, no one knows, he/his parents pay shitloads $
4 profit

we got 40k

>2. She got drunk with him. Why? because she felt comfortable with him
>3. She went back to his place. Why? Because she wanted to fuck him
You seem to have, in your third premise, ignored that being drunk impairs judgement and makes one susceptible to suggestion.
>3. She went back to his place. Why? Because he coaxed her into it when she was weak.
That's more reasonable.

>because it is so common for females to deny responsibility for their actions
Females... that's a funny way to spell "Americans in general."

She went back to his apartment, what the fuck are these dumb bitches expecting? I'm not condoning rape, fuck rapists, but these thots are going up into a guys room thinking they're going to do what? Discuss business plans? Get the fuck out. She fucked him and regretted it.

Or just women in general, are you a fucking nigger or something

Attached: 1549748769839.jpg (512x422, 29K)

rape her

why is it so hard for you guys to believe she was raped? it was her friends idea to go back to his because he was with someone else who SHE wanted to fuck. My gf wanted nothing to do with the person who raped her

My ex (who i had a proper relationship with) was raped by her uncle. Most other girls i've been with claim to have been raped also at some point. Honest to God what is wrong with this world

ditto this, i've also been there and this user is wise

this may be a wise thing to do, but for every girl that gets raped you would just leave her to deal with it on their own?

Most girls lie sadly, i've been with 3 women who claimed to be raped and two of them admitted it was bullshit when drunk and one of these two also used to cheat and fuck other men (she had bipolar) and she also forced me into having sex with when i didn't want to. As for the third I can't say. But long story short its usually bullshit and just attention seeking.

>TL;DR some (not all) women lie about rape and therefore should be taken with a grain of salt

Good post user

thanks user