My black sister, who is 5 years younger than me (she's 14) brought home a honkey as her first real boyfriend

my black sister, who is 5 years younger than me (she's 14) brought home a honkey as her first real boyfriend.
my whole family is pretty much against it, but my parents are afraid to take action.
what do, Yea Forums?

>in b4 beat him up, since he's only 15.
>in b4 pics of her, since she's only 14.

Attached: index.jpg (310x163, 9K)

Beat her up then post pics of her boyfriend.
Then fuck her boyfriends dad, only way to establish dominance.

rape her boyfriend

>implying any white who dates a black isn't essentially a scumbag succumb to the kike's agenda
just accept him as your own. whites don't need him.

Attached: jewsssss.jpg (1582x1627, 659K)

kill the nigger girl

Cool story bro

i dont appreciate you calling my sister a nigger you honkey piece of shit

You should be ecstatic. Much of the black community in the USA is destroyed by their terrible culture. Many African black communities have a better, more productive culture.

Way to recycle a thread and only chang 2 things

total bullshit

You're a fucking retarded mongrel
Talk to him and get to know him better. See if he's a decent human and not a ghetto glue sniffer, give him some rules and limitations and that's it. He's a kid, not too late to be reformed
Stop running away like the white beta you are
Nice 2nd thread hillbilly

>nice 2nd thread hillbilly

u mad bro?

did you even read op you dumb nigger?

Attached: retard44.png (411x394, 222K)

Ghetto glue sniffers can't be white?

Leave them alone. Your blood line could use some non-livestock genes.

>white beta you are
>hillbilly
>retarded mongrel
yea, because this retard clearly read op

Attached: retard4.jpg (616x750, 113K)

Retarded mongrels can't be black?

>pointedly ignoring everything else
just admit you're the equivalent of a low iq cretin who reads an article headline (not even in this case) and doesn't read the article for the actual full details.

Attached: retard2.jpg (573x572, 117K)

“You can’t call us nigger but I can call you whatever I want” cmon bruh. Quit being so niggardly

>quit being so niggeradly

>while he uses the word "bruh"like a nigger himself

go eat your chicken coon

seconded. any one who uses bruh sounds like a fucking retard. even more so when you are a white nigger. it was fun for an hour when they pushed nigger culture to be popular culture a decade ago but it's just fucking tired now.

Attached: black people.jpg (610x408, 69K)

OP is fucking retarded and doesn't realize that most ppl on Yea Forums are white...blacks are the inferior race

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

lol, you retarded fucking nigger, your sister dating a white guy is probably the best thing that could ever happen to her. stupid monkey ooga booga

>imagine being this mad

Attached: 1545993510125.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

>imagine thinking i'm mad
you put your poor "trolling" levels on a higher pedestal than your average beta puts pussy. it's more fun pointing out how retarded you are than not.
>inb4 you try to claim ThAtS NoT mE

Attached: retard.jpg (349x642, 40K)

that's not me though

Niggers don't have parents, they have only have their mom.

K user you win
I admin i didn't read the OP and copypasted a reply from the other thread. I am sorry,i was wrong. Peace?

Attached: descărcare (2).jpg (300x168, 8K)

sure it isn't, kid. some random retard came in and read the exchanges and thought any one involved was mad and it wasn't
this paragraph of retardation lol. totes makes sense

Attached: imblying.png (499x503, 58K)

as long as you concede

Attached: face bird9.png (1248x936, 1.41M)

kek

The half spics south of the border had a name for this phenomena: “Mejorar la raza” Now since I doubt you speak anything other than Ebonics I’ll translate this for you. It means to better the race. This is a good thing user. Atleast if you’re sis gets pregnant the kid has a good chance of having a father.