Story time

Story time

>26 m, bordering neet, but 10/10 attractive and look 18.
>Am into traps because I'm gay.
>Trolling Grindr for months, finally find a cute trap responds to me, says she's a top.
>I am not really into getting buttfucked because I'm afraid of AIDS, but figure my life will take a nosedive once a lose my good looks most likely within the next 3 years, and if I get AIDS I'll just off myself.
>She's cute as fuck in person. She takes her dick out and it's enormous, literally like 9 inches. I've only ever messed around with smaller items, so this is very intimidating.
>Hurts at first, but once she/he gets it in deep it feels pretty good. It looks like a girl is fucking me.
>I shit on her dick.
>She is mildly annoyed, but we take a shower together, and she still sucks my dick to completion.
>I notice she has a switch and we play Mario Kart and cuddle all night.
>For the next few weeks I am deathly afraid I have AIDS, and realize that I don't want to off myself, and regret my actions.
>I don't have AIDS.
>Realize that I have experienced something people would spend $1000s of dollars for.
>8/10, would do it again.

Attached: oil-ladyboy-ladyboy-01.jpg (918x1280, 188K)

Interesting. I was not aware that Top traps existed. Not my thing, but glad it worked out for you

I envy you for your 10/10 attractiveness. Shame it is wasted on a bottom faggot...

Ever think about becoming a trap yourself if you are that cute and young-looking? Or are you Chad-like attractive?

Attached: 3073753661_d6fed27c6c_z.jpg (640x466, 60K)

They absolutely do. It’s exclusively top traps I’ve been with.
I don’t see the point of bottom traps - for that I use women

HIV doesn't do anything anymore you fuckwit. Take one pill and it remains undetectable and nontransferable

Unless you live in a third world shit hole.

Op. I've expermineted with traping but my shoulders are too broad and I'm a little too tall.

Yeah but I'm not enough of a sociopath to keep fucking random skanks knowing I have HIV, and no reasonable woman would ever settle down with me.

Yes, a “reasonable” woman would, but granted, they are hard to find.
If she’s remotely educated in the treatment of HIV today, it’s a non issue

This may sound oddly specific but have you ever been in a relationship with a girl while also fucking her baby brother on the side?

It's sort of a fantasy of mine. This is why I wish I had 10/10 looks, they would probably help...

damn.. what a time to be alive. Post pic of yourself

Attached: IMG-20190727-WA0014.jpg (800x491, 39K)

Story of my life. I’ve spent so much GD time and effort into becoming as female as possible, only to get beaten by 50% of the population simply by existing.

I've always wondered how common it is for people doing anal to shit on peoples dick. How do you even prevent it?

Attached: 1564057718313.jpg (1600x1402, 930K)

there are traps who don't even like guys, they prefer girls. there are all types of people out there

lmao gay

it's called an enema dipshit, you can't shit on someone if there's nothing in there, learn how your fucking body works

dont do anal

>hurrrrrrrrr

obviously, but how do you know your empty? and how do you know nothing will be there by the time a 9 inch dick is slamming into you

not very bright are you?

I never knew the gays were so hostile

Really??? The gays are the most hostile

Hey moron, HIV isn't detectable that quickly. Let me know after 8 months and you get treated.

Though it's hard to get AIDS from LARPing on the internet.

That never happened.

Op here. Yes the trap told me that after the fact. If it was a smaller dick I don’t think it would have been an issue. Was not expecting a monster dong like that.

I was tested 3 months after the encountering.

did you suck her off at all?

Yes. We blew eachother before she fucked me and after we showered. She kept pushing my head down and gagging me on her dick. And she came in my mouth. Also her dick was unclipped, for what it’s worth.