In exactly 1 hour, an EMP will occur over the US and Europe

>In exactly 1 hour, an EMP will occur over the US and Europe
>Shortly after, every major NATO/Russian/Asian city will be nuked several times
>What will you do?

Attached: explosion.jpg (759x456, 92K)

Start a campfire and be glad I have a cellar.

Wish it was real

Attached: JXRaynd.jpg (427x960, 57K)

Go to meet my Lord and Savior and enjoy my first Saturday night in the kingdom of Heaven

quick more shitposts on Yea Forums before EMP gogo

Attached: 4837621599_2c8c8bb6f0_o.jpg (2592x1944, 1.3M)

fuck my ass with a black dildo

Jack off and get high

go to bed. im tired

woah a triple

>Jack off and get high
based

play fallout 2.

I ain't going to work Monday.

Nothing, I'm not in US, Asia or Europe.
I guess I will microwave some monkey soup

have two ice cream cones. frick it!

Steal Boeing 737-NG (since they are last boeing planes with mechanical connection to everything) and fly into some towers.

Pic related:
>ufo dropping nuclear weapon
>no country blamed
>YOU dead because you couldn't live without Yea Forums and the interwebz

Protect my air conditioner from EMP with some alufoil, because it is most important thing that has electronics

Without a computer and for the rest of your life

evaporate

Steal neighbors moped, because it has no electronics.

I have a lot of canned food and water. And a bunch of guns. Also i don't live near any hoods and there is a police station 15 minute walk from my house.
I think ill be fine.

>police station wont be there after emp fool
Stockholm syndrome is what you have buddy
No fucking cop is gonna give 2 shits, there is no gov you are on your own just like right now

The world doesn't instantly end because the power goes out.

I unironically just bought a war bunker in Indiana that I'll get to test

text Connor and ask if he wants to spend his last moments with me. if not, id probably kill myself.

Fag?

Go outside and have sex.

>the world where literally everything from agriculture to medicine to defense runs on computers wont end when the lights go out

yep

Seems legit

You can still farm without power. As for medicine yeah that would crash but it would still be possible to make basic things till tech is brought back up.

Not everyone loses their shit when they lose technology. The smartest move would be to find some Amish people and set up shop with them.

Die, presumably.

a barrel roll

smoke weed and jerk off

Yes, you can farm, but without medicine, that splinter will kill you by next tuesday. And have you forgotten about the whole nukes part? Fuck your farm you will literally die of gamma AIDS

i dont know about the medicine, my immune systems pretty solid and ive yet to stand on any rusty nails.

Have you never removed a splinter? It's super easy. Pour a little alcohol on it and you are good.

Welp a nothingburger as usual. Is your hour different from my hour?

grab SKS
go innawoods

Turn on my generator and watch antenna tv. Movies seriously overestimate the destructive power of an emp.

Fake