What do you think about h3h3 Yea Forums ?

what do you think about h3h3 Yea Forums ?

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_fruzsinaeordogh_files_2016_05_ethan-and-hila1-1200x622.png (960x498, 643K)

too jewey for me.

ugly annoying talentless kikes

h3h3 ex dee

Their reaction videos make me sick

Love them. Hila is so pretty.

hila is hot

He was probably funny at some point but now he is just an sjw that judges everyone. Just watch Bill Burr on their podcast. He see's right through Ethan's bullshit.

Anybody who has my boy JP on is ok by me.

Hila kinda looks retarded

jew retards

Attached: 30dq73.jpg (577x432, 83K)

true, or jontron

To be fair, your IQ needs to be higher than the average Rick and Morty fan to even come close to comprehending H3H3. If you dont have big brains, you just won't understand.

Just some random dude with a degree in creative wring (LMAO) , some of his earlier videos were funny no doubt. But I honest to god don't understand why he has a following so large and why anyone would care what his opinions are on anything considering he's done nothing productive for society in his life.

spastic cunt

hiz showing us troo lov

Always gey hypnotized by his eyebrow movements

Half of his modern stuff is trashing on SJW's, so I definitely don't think I would consider him an SJW.

They were cool, like 2 years ago. But now the channel lost the spark.
Ethan became an asshole, and Hila doesn't show up anymore.

You know they just had a kid, right? Shame on her for not abandoning her newborn to do a Youtube podcast.

Lol go to bed ethan, you fat faggot

i like the podcast. i sometimes listen to it if im bored or cant get to sleep

Seconded

even when she did show up she barely contributed to the conversation whether that was by ethan interrupting her or not

reminds me of Rick and Morty for some reason
why is that?

I don't know... I found them entertaining at first, but now they're just getting old and boring.

He's a 4 faced trash now, utterly disgusting and his old friends hate him. Unsubscribed years ago

Used to be great, then they got spooked when youtube cut their funds. Now they play it safe to support their child. Who knew that living off youtube was a risky move

Literally who?

That shit is reverse my nigga you gota be a retard to still like jew 3 jew 3

2k16 wuz fun. But i dont anymore

“This person does something weird, I’m just going to repeatedly state what they did and then say how weird it is.”

Ethan can fuck right off, all he does is speak over guests lately and forgets that his opinions aren't facts. Regarding his bitch, I'd rape the dogshir out of her