Sometimes I really do feel bad for trannies :

sometimes I really do feel bad for trannies :\

Attached: 1564238785842.jpg (2641x4096, 1.02M)

Attached: 1564241280955.png (977x1460, 769K)

Attached: 1564241298097.png (975x1454, 724K)

Attached: 1564241316046.png (971x2917, 1.51M)

Could have just gone to the men's room, wtf.
It even knows it doesn't pass.

Attached: 1564240564178.jpg (1800x2700, 542K)

No one who deserves any children would treat their child this way. And any educator who has this attitude towards their pupils should not be working for schools. Over exaggerated bullshit, kill yourself

You would think in all the years between these scenes and this faggots current age, they would have learned to draw.

Dad was right.

When you want to base your entire identity and personality around your genitals become a trans faggot

>moral of the story: don't take life advice from kids tv shows, youtubers or 8th graders.

guess what your dad is shouting at you because he wants you to be able to support yourself and have a good life by getting an education, maybe if you had been proactive about your future and e.g. found a decent college that would accept you based on your drawing ability rather than sports or whatever (haha USA education is fucked up), instead of drawing (however good it is) with no tangible benefit, he might just have given you a pat on the back.

thinking your parents enjoy bullying you is a really childish and shortsighted view.

unfortunately i don't have any advice for someone who has completely lost grip on reality. if you are a man and look like a man and probably walk talk and act like a man people will call you a man and actually that in and of itself absolutely is of no importance whatsoever and you really do need to just get over it. sometimes life doesn't turn out the way you want it to well you just have to make the best of it. lgbt are a weird bunch, always hate themselves and then crowing about how they deserved to be loved. well guess what nobody owes anyone anything especially love so shut the fuck up.

ACK MY TITS!
GEEP MY BALLS!

Fuck kill trannies like with Jews

i wish these cases were the mayority and recieved more attention to drown out the cases of just pure entitlement. i wish more trannies were this aware and less outraged.

So making voluntary changes to your body means you're basing your entire personality and well-being around those changes? That's not really how it works, bud.

Trannies are pathetic lmao

trans is a mental illness but so is punishing your kids for not measuring up to your own expectations. Saying someones parents don't enjoy bulling them is fucking dumb, they're still bullying either way.

Based
Trannies are the ultimate failure as a human

>if you are a man and look like a man and probably walk talk and act like a man people will call you a man
does this look like a man to you!

Attached: 1564240407520.jpg (585x333, 33K)

Calling a faggot like that a man would be an insult to what a man is.
Whatever the fuck that thing is, get it away from me.

>I cut my dick off now call me ma'am

Sure it's not, sport.

i dont, but only for things within their control
theyre knowingly doing what they want over what they need, even and especially if its entirely self destructive

You should, and most people should. It is a serious mental illness. Surgery and HRT used to be the last resort to prevent suicide. It should still be that way. I think it's like anorexia - a compulsion they can't resist even though the know the objective truth.

trannies are usually ok
furries can burn
t. my dick

what if they're both?

Attached: 1564242109273.png (471x714, 463K)

Thanks fam, hurts to live tbh

Yes because it's a fucking man with a mental illness called gender dysphoria

the thing is i don't think anyone would say sir to this, they would be too embarrassed to use any pronouns. i am forced to conclude that its in the imagination, that they want to be misgendered to feel bad about themselves

imagine being an actual retard LOL

Attached: 1564157495867.jpg (880x665, 196K)

based and sad pilled

It’s true OP I do feel bad for the mentally ill

looks like a fag in a wig. so yes, a man

>implying furries aren’t a weird cult

Imagine forcing support for the mentally ill who want to mutilate themselves and push their opinions on other people.

Attached: 1554618820219.jpg (1200x1102, 135K)

surely these things are still gonna be prevalent though? I mean even women tend to have some facial hair, estrogen won't rearrange your bones and you'll still have bushy as fuck eyebrows, all of which is kinda displayed by the next pic of the trans dude

>wig

Attached: wig.jpg (633x909, 185K)

>child is bullied and abused by his father
>suffered constantly from emotional abuse with no outlet
>is now trans complicated by other mental illnesses

really makes ya think

i just can't relate to any of these comics.
maybe because i'm british and over here nobody would be so rude as to make fun of a stranger in public out of nowhere, we keep to ourselves mostly.

are americans really this rude or is this exaggerated self loathing and anxiety about social interactions?

>bullied and abused by his father
i found a problem with your theory, he wasn't bullied or abused even by his own account which is surely, if anything, exaggerated.

>and over here nobody would be so rude as to make fun of a stranger in public out of nowhere
You’ve clearly never been to the midlands, or anywhere else chavvy