If you guys fucking travel maybe you would be less fucking racist

If you guys fucking travel maybe you would be less fucking racist...

Attached: 1562520935494.jpg (980x4014, 869K)

I'm poor

Attached: 1564244227859[1].png (815x1830, 1.8M)

Racism comes from exposure and differences.

If you weren’t such a nigger everyone wouldn’t hate you

kek

>Goes to India, Africa and China
>Doesn't want to kill them all
Fake and fucking gay, anyone visiting those countries would want to give them a nice taste of the ol' genocide.

Send me a ticket, I'll go wherever

Nope

I can without a doubt say that travelling has made me more racist

>t. Gone to the middle east, central Africa, East Asia and all over Europe
There was a clear difference between East Asia/Europe and shithole countries in Africa and the Middle East
NEVER going back

>goes to india
>gets robbed
>goes to hong kong
>gets robbed
>goes to south africa
>gets raped and robbed
>implying he would become less racist

Id they could afford to travel they wouldn't be as closed minded to begin off with in the 1st place .

>americans complaining about americanization

Been all over the country and all over the world. Seems to me niggers are niggers no matter where you go.

Hey fuckhead nobody can read your low res image

joke's on you, not a burger.

Travelling definitely didn't make me less racist.. OP is a fucking idiot

Yes this is a great idea. Go to India and see people shitting in the street. Go to Germany and see muslims raping and cutting peoples heads off. Go to South Africa and have an attempt at your life for being white. Go to Brazil and have everything of value stolen from you before you get shot by someone in flip flops. Go to anywhere in america and get punched in the face by niggers. Prejudices exist for a reason and most come from actual behaviors.

Attached: 1564122454810.jpg (540x350, 27K)

Before
>Nazi
After
>Weaboo
If Yea Forums proves something is that both of those things are the same so he haven't changed

You are talking to a bunch of ignorant amerifat rednecks on a fucking image board, they have no money to travel anywhere other than McDonald's

Either you're an amerifat too so you cant travel either, or you live outside america which means you live in a third world country and are poorer than the people you are criticizing. Each shit and die faggot.

Attached: 9d8a3b9cf2b1c41275e5d6d12a2d2009bcdef9b172f42376268a9e2452b26e77.png (796x574, 167K)

I've traveled plenty and if there's one thing it's proven to me is not only are there measurable differences in people racially there are also societal differences which are frequently not good/bad but just different.
Take China for instance; they have a saying which amounts to 'not fixable'. The whole fucking society is willing to accept that some things are simply not fixable and this leads in part to why they are and always have been willing to live under totalitarian regimes. It's hard to explain in English just how much their entire society allows this to happen, but it's true all the same.