Happy thread

Happy thread

Hey Yea Forums, let's tell each other what makes us happy

I'll start

Laying in bed during summer afternoon with the window open and the wind slowly blowing in my room

Taking a deep breath that turns into a yawn

Seeing pupperino's sleep

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-26-22-49-08.jpg (1440x1147, 740K)

Middle of the night having my cat choose to sleep next to me is one of the greatest feelings in the world.

sunset with rain in the city. cigarette and umbrella.

Meeting a friend and sitting down to have a drink in a spring afternoon, knowing that I don't have to work the next day.

Getting a bunch of money for some random reason and going shopping and eating in Fisketorvet.

Waking up to sleep in and drink choco milk and eat smoked meat

Nice.

Blissful ignorance in an inherently meaningless existence.

Currently the window is slightly open and it rains. Lights are all out and i logged out of my youtube account. Clicked on the first playlist and been listening to it while playing vidya. After this im gonna get some snacks and watch my favourite shows.

Fucking two hot 18 year olds all night and waking up in the morning with them side by side, feeling like a Roman emperor or some shit. Massive ego boost.

Niggers tongue my anus

Sad

Seeing both my dogs in one place, both very asleep

wholesome

My friends and I walking around town on an autumn evening as the golden sun sets into the horizon and we head inside a bubble tea shop as it becomes chilly and the sky turns indigo. We sit at a table and have the time of our lives as we bond.
Then I go home that night and flick my bean until my sperm cannon unleashes.

Explain your genitalia

Listening to my wife read to her cat.

She has a severe stutter and her speech therapist suggested reading out loud to try to help it. She's too self conscious about doing it with me so she reads to her cat in bed at the weekends when I'm still asleep.

I'm actually awake most of the time listening to her and she doesn't know. She would stop doing it if she found out.

5.5 when hard, not that special.

Well that was just plain cute.. but short lived, I’m going to find a Bianca Devins thread and jerk off now cya

I read that on Reddit you faggot

Am simple man
>having bacon eggs for breakfast
>finishing a game/anime/movie

Oh yeah doggos too

amen

My cat at my parent's place recently died. She was a scared little bitch and hated humans in general, but she chose me to be her only friend for whenever she wanted shit. When eating crisps on the couch watching tv, she'd come meowing next to my head till she got one, being really obnoxious. Every night though, she would only lay down next to my pillow, and crawl up to my head.
It went on for 10 years like that, and only the 6 months before I moved out she started attaching to my dad, as if she knew. When I finally was gone from the house she turned into the most fun and social cat you can imagine, but the moment I arrived back home she'd lose all interest in everyone and started being an obnoxious shit again. I got the call 3 weeks ago and I still have a hard time thinking about how I wasn't there for her. I don't know why we had this bond, but in dark times the kitty really made me feel special and find comfort. Cherish those moments. They are picky bitches, but when they choose you they can mean more to you then most humans ever can.

Listening to music which I am passionate about, and being able to share that feeling with someone

Generally that means escalation for me

The look in the eyes of my gf, or any person for that matter, who you just made happy

That mood when you drive midnight on the Highway towars your homecity and all those city lights rise up on the horizon as streetlights begin to popup and the lights reflect on the windshield while synthwave music bangs from the speakers.

Eating pasta and reading SCPs

Osrs

Bump. Not OP but i could use some happy

Meth

what, your clit?

a very grey sky in a big place with nobody in it.

Being inside during a thunderstorm, just chilling on the couch and listening to the rain with a glass of red wine and a cigarette

when you're late for your bus or train, but the bus or train has been delayed too