Does Yea Forums support pedophilia?

Does Yea Forums support pedophilia?

Attached: FB_IMG_1564263850346.jpg (651x629, 42K)

No, nigger.

nah

No,I will fuck my daughter when she is 18

Some, yes. Most, no

Drop me contact info and ill kill em

hell no, this shit is why so many people hate gay people

nope that guy hasnt actually done studies on the subject it fucks the human brain FOR LIFE

my mom used to work with sexually abused kids and she said the worst were the little girls who were brainwashed into enjoying sex with their dads please neck yourself pedos

I WONDER (((WHO))) IS BEHIND THIS THREAD

Attached: 1387929992516.jpg (172x293, 9K)

Liberal b8

No LOL. Children dont know wtf sex is, this retard post in OP is similar to what Barbara Streisand said when it all came out that MJ was fiddling kids. RETARDED, sexual experiences at a young age, RUIN mental health. KYS

Believe that, very emotional video online featuring Stephen Fry on the catholic church. Expresses everything i could feel on the matter.

In my experience, people here like jailbait. 15-17, rarely past 13. Better luck with /pol/

Niggertits

Attached: 1011966_685691911453507_1076480847_n.jpg (500x669, 42K)

imho i dont care what you masturbate to as long as you dont commit a crime/have sex with it being illegal

>who were brainwashed into enjoying sex with their dads
>brainwashed into enjoying sex
>enjoying sex
Jesus Christy, how horrible to ENJOY SEX

Attached: hansen_063011.jpg (259x307, 16K)

INB4 the goddess

Only if the kid is hot

no

The legal definition or the psychological one? I think from a moral standpoint, the line is puberty, so 14-16. Few bodies will be finished developing before 14. Legally, 18 is pointless. Nothing happens at 18. It's an arbitrary number. You don't magically become an adult when you turn 18. Your brain doesn't actually finish development until your mid twenties, but are you going to lobby for the age of consent to be raised to 25? Of course not. That's ridiculous.
So why is 14 so egregious when 18 is fine? I really don't know. You can have an intelligent discussion with a 14 year old. They can be angsty, moody and hormonal, but some women don't grow out of their "teenage angst" until 30. Most teenagers are pretty chill, and if you can hold an interesting and engaging conversation with someone without thinking, "You'll understand when you grow up," it's probably okay to put your penis in them. Or put their penis in you, if that's your preference.
As far as prepubescent children goes, that's a no in all cases. For people who have started puberty but not completed it, morally, it would be determined case by case, but legally, a hard line would have to be drawn for simplicity's sake.
tldr; no, I do not support pedophilia as in letting adults have sex with prepubescent children. Yes, I support "pedophilia" as in letting young people with raging hormones and fully formed bodies seek release for that without society shaming them for it.

Pedophiles deserve the gas.

Attached: D429A2A3-FEB3-4529-8254-D4764BA82424.jpg (594x790, 94K)

Shit up pedo, and kill yourself

>18
beyond her prime? cringe
also daughter?

no, but we support ephebophilia. That's different.

Attached: 1499732879754.jpg (552x536, 41K)