What happened bros?

What happened bros?

Attached: 28A3C27B-14F6-45EF-813B-B0B7BDAF8C13.jpg (1826x2435, 857K)

Failed to realise that his whole career was the character he hated

He wanted to do other shit than cater to spergs.

Let the dude live his life you pathetic fuck.

Literally who?

Hello newfriend

Attached: B5483805-53FB-4C3F-A53D-FE333FC8AF8D.jpg (800x450, 57K)

Fuck off. Dudes a king.

He had the balls to tell his autistic fans to fuck off or join him with his music. He would have ended up like Idubbbz, where people only want one thing from the character and there's no growth

He's doing far better now, why do people want Frank back?

>t

He looks like a fucking Asian knockoff xxxtentacion

Attached: BB89F1F4-9CFF-49AB-9C0D-AB7AF731B766.jpg (980x653, 87K)

He was lucky enough to stop at the right time. If he was still making videos today, the SJWs would fucking screech like retards about how insensitive and offensive he is while the MSM would call him a Nazi fascist Hitler supporter, literally for just making edgy jokes.

Not even talking about how youtube would fuck him over until he just quit in depression.

I agree, who is this nobody and why should I care?

how are the rest of the people that used to associate with him doing? Like Idubbbz, MaxMoeFoe, and the fat gay dude

Idubbbz now just posts when he wants. His latest vid with William Osman, Michael Reeves, and Big Money Salvia is pretty good

Idubbbz is kinda boring now
Max still does card pack openings
Fat boi is on a podcast with Keem and Clown

what a newfag

Attached: hangyourself.gif (450x252, 537K)

idubbbz tries too hard and doesnt stick to ideas

GTFO than

Attached: 1564013636845.jpg (488x305, 16K)

I wish he would return to Kickstarter Crap lol
Sad, it's the end of an era. Of course the fat fag would join the cabal of drama

I don't think they look remotely similar

Attached: skell.jpg (1068x712, 60K)

Judging by the rest of the thread, the answer is "some shitty YouTuber no one cares about"

unless it's a bad unboxing video, which are all the same

yup, max said he has pussied out of many youtube ideas which fucking sucks cos even "bad" video could be very funny

i love the dude, he has been kinda skinny lately, i hope he is nevertheless living healthy

gen z autists are the worst

He got gud