I’ve never done LSD before, and I’m looking to try it in order to fix my autism and insecurities...

I’ve never done LSD before, and I’m looking to try it in order to fix my autism and insecurities. Stories on why this is a good a/o bad idea, and places I can obtain the substance.

Attached: 6BA795CB-AB48-4CDC-A8F9-0F360B3F5BA1.jpg (418x256, 25K)

LSD doesn't fix anything for you. If anything at all, it shows you what needs to be fixed, and you have to take it from there. Expecting a psychedelic to magically cure an illness better than all the other pharmaceuticals available to you is silly.
That being said, Nightmare.

pretty much this. last time i did it though, i just made me feel happy i wasn't some starving marvin from africa or india and to appreciate what i have. and plants, i bought a lot of plants.

Make sure you contemplate your biggest fears

Don't do LSD if you don't have experience with it.

So don't do LSD?

Attached: 1561263224184.png (1266x910, 159K)

My friend went on a retreat where you couldn't talk for a week, passed and thought he opened his third eye or some shit and believed he was indestructible so he ripped like 4 or 5 sheets of acid, broke into his gf's house broke her jaw and collarbone and cut her with a knife. Needless to say he ain't my friend anymore

OP:
I fully expect to be dragged through hell and be shown where I need to improve. Hell, I’ll even admit it’s probably super obvious what I need to do, but being the stubborn lazy bastard I am, I need to hear it from myself (or God, although I’m starting to realize those might be one and the same)

>stubborn lazy bastard
I think I found your problem. Please forward all formerly potential LSD crypto my way as payment, thanks.

Ok ive got allot of experience with LSD and mental health, ive done it around 80-100 times and sat for/been with probably 50 or people doing it.

First off

>to cure my autism

What do you mean by this? Are you actually diagnosed with autism or do you just mean social anxiety/awkwardness?

Basically this stuff isnt an 'easy cure all' like some idiots will tell you online, it has theraputic value but like most things in life it varies from person to person.

Yeah this. If anything 40+ LSD trips have taught me that I'm likely autistic, I'm lazy as fuck and I keep thinking one day I'll wake up and improve myself, but I am so utterly flawed regardless it's ridiculous

On the contrary, do ALL of your LSD

Just make sure that you do it at the right place and time.
Be in a safe and comfortable space, and only do it on a day that you have no obligations of any kind; and it would be even better to make sure that you had the next day free as well (or at least more so).

Attached: 46893846.jpg (700x917, 434K)

LSD finds you when the universe says it's ok. Don't fall down the rabbit hole.

It was a formal diagnosis as a kid, probably 3.
>sat for trips
Good to know you have experience. I definitely won’t be doing it alone, probably ask one of my friends to watch me. As for it being a cure-all, I really do see it as just a kick-start, and maybe something to reach higher consciousness. The hippie shit is just a bonus imo though. My main goal is just to understand myself and see what I need to go in life, being a shiftless zoomer.

Ive known a few mildly autistic people to use it, most had good times one guy had abit of a tough time.

I cant say it had any effect letalone 'cured' their autism, the guy who had a tough time had a tough time for the same reason most people have a tough time, hes one of these people who's generally more susceptible to hallucinations. You can usually tell if your one of these people from your experiences smoking too much weed in the past, the kind of people who have a tenancy to feel panic and hallucinations when they get too stoned (like me) are usually more likely to have very intense trips (though that might be what you want). Choose your dose according to that.

Is empathy something you struggle with ,you mention your stubborn, the fact you acknowledge that is a really good first step to dealing with it. Is your stubborness more to do with a 'gut feeling' your always right or do you think its more to do with struggling to emphasis with other peoples opinions and lives?

We can get into motivation and laziness in abit if you like, if you think i'm talking complete shit thats fine too kek.

Hey man, been meaning to ask someone this for a long time. So you're convinced that somebody having a low tolerance for a substance like weed would be reflected if they took a psychedelic?

It’s more of a “set in my ways” deal, where I’m so lazy and so used to going the easy way that I don’t make much progress in anything. Not to mention I find I don’t take criticism very well and when I do eventually head advice, I can drop it very easily

From experience yeah id definitely say so, i dont know shit about the science of it.

You know how some people just pass out when they are super stoned and some people (me included) just seem to trip out like crazy. Generally the ones who trip out with milder stuff trip way harder with other things.

When it comes to anxiety and panic though i think it varies from substance to substance, i find mushrooms (all strains so far) pretty phisically uncomfortable but lsd more 'calm' but ive known people who say the exact opposite. So i think allof of the experience has to do with how comfortable you fee as aposed to 'how hard your hallucinating'.

This is why i think theres nothing wrong with trying out a few pretty light doses of things first.

There is so much pressure to 'hurrr its cool man take a shit load'. Your supposed to be enjoying your self everyone reacts to things at different levels.

I have known it to 'kick start' change for allot of people but 'kick start' is the key word there, you cant just keep taking it to get better and better, people who do that just get burned out.

Yeah absolutely. I don’t want it to be something I do when I’m bored, but more something I do when I need to.

Really bad idea. I think MDMA would give a better result, and more important is potentially way less damaging for your sanity. Using LSD to face fears only enlargens them for that time being, and a bad trip can fuck you up more then its worth trying to fix stuff

I got a massive tolerance for pretty much all substances, but weed and psychedelics stand out. Also had the experience that people who couldn't handle their weed well totally got wacko from some 2cb. In my experience i'd definitly say there's a connection, but i wouldn't know the scientific side of things

Mdma can be a good shout for a 'milder' experience for anyone whos nervous but id be really careful of doing it to try and combat poor motivation as stimulenty things like mdma can leave you even more unmotivated when you come down.

Im not totally disagreeing with you but bbar in mind that someone who is susceptible to having their 'sanity damaged' mdma could fuck them up too. I wouldnt say its 'safer' in the long run.

Oddly enough im the same, ive always been able to drink/stim/downer myself to ridiculous levels but anything with a trippy element i have a far far lower threshhold for.

I think quite a few people are like us, its probably a thing.

You are totally correct. I should've specified. MDMA can help in your situation, but you'll need someone to talk to, and keep the dose at 50mg max to make sure there's no extreme backlash. Also don't combine with alcohol, and only do this once every three months max.

I’m more worried about addiction. Admittedly I’ve done less research on MDMA than LSD, but I guess I could always do more.
Also to maybe put my tolerance into perspective, the only time I’ve done weed was with a friend, but it was when I had an empty stomach, and I ended up getting super paranoid and having to be walked home, so Idk if I just had a bad experience because of the empty stomach, it being my first time or me just being ultra sensitive to caniboids.

I meant that weed and psychedelics stand out in a positive way. I can easily smoke a gram (Dutch coffeeshop weed, good quality sensimilia) and not feel that much, as well as do 30mg+ 2cb or 300ug acid feeling the same as someone who did half

When following this
you should be okay in terms of addiction. Also make sure at least 1 person knows about every time you do it so someone can help you control it if it's a genuine fear

Yeah thats a really good suggestion for mdma use honestly, it is great with alcohol when out ofc but that really distinguishes it as hedonistic and recreational. So i suppose people who are worries about using it too much would benefit from only ever using a little in that situation.

Nice trips.

Im not suggestion mdma is especially addictive but you are at more risk of addiction if your looking to try and motivate your self anything stimulenty will make you very motivated then lower energy in the coming days. That could cause temptation to do it more and more i like this anons idea though.

Yeah the empty stomach thing causes low blood sugar which does make cannabinoids hit youu way harder, the paranoia may suggest your abit more prone to intense experiences though.

Have you thought about micro dosing? It wont have quite the same BANG HOLY SHIT I HAVE TO CHANGE I GET IT NOW but there is ALLOT less at stake with a micro dose, you only risk mild discomfort as aposed to a really awfull 12 hours.

Well that was part of my OP: how can I be safe about obtaining it and not end up getting a spiked batch (I’m in Albuquerque if that helps things)

Combining it with alcohol greatly impairs your ability to think straight. The two combined is not the dumbness of both added, but the dumbness times eachother

Come to Holland!

Lol maybe someday.

Aren't there any reliable silk road alternetives left?

I hate saying this as someone who used to sell it irl but just use an online vendor. Its tough to find reliable people irl if your not part of a social group into drugs and stuff (even then its still tough for many)

Choose one with thousands of good reviews, youll probably quickly find a batch with a distinctive print ,they do fucking hundreds of thousands at a time and you can find pretty in depth reviews.

Its not expensive stuff just go for a trusted vendor, the big ones with have thousands of reviews.

The only way you risk getting something that isnt lsd is if you buy of some idiot irl of try find the cheapest shit on the dark web and order that.

I cant stress that enough to anyone looking to buy drugs of the dark web, dont be cheap its not buying headphones on ebay your putting this shit in your body, spend a little more and get it from a trusted source.

Yeah its allot like taking diazpam while tripping i suppose, it will calm you down and feel good but its going to dull you and remove any useful insight.

Ive been very guilt of stimulants and alchohol but it is fucking crazy, it essentially allows you to drink twice as much and still retain the motor skills to do the dumb shit you think off. Good fun but dangerous.

You sound like an idiot kid, don’t do acid yet your brain isn’t fully formed and it can fuck you up. You need to have a clear head on the day, being in control is very important like a captain steering a ship safely through a storm. If you start getting to existential you can fuck your entire shit up.

>don’t do acid yet your brain isn’t fully formed

Yeah this is probably worth thinking about too. There is no telling an 18 year old they should wait to do something but its most likely for the best.

At the end of the day OP it is risky but you have to remember it is very very rare for someone to suffer serious long term issues from 1 experience.

Do it, drugs are fun and a threat way to meet new people

I know, I do it a lot too, and i love the combination. But it all depends on your purpose. A little bit of weed (1 or 2 joints) may enhance the experience for both MDMA and LSD though

I like this guy. Prolly realized he's been brainwashed his entire life

Too bad he's made up

How do I buy? Is Tor normie-teir shit that could give away my location?

Get a VPN, most important first step. For the rest there are easy guides pretty much everywhere

Remember to mention Yea Forums as you kill randos during your acid trip.

Lol if it comes to that I’ll be sure to mention you in my synagogue bombing (in Minecraft)

Attached: 7E10DB39-6C09-49A8-86A9-BC94248A4E95.jpg (226x288, 38K)

>obviously never taken acid

Ok grandpa....

yeah its easy as fuck, vpn wouldnt hurt but really if your just buying a few tabs just the tor browser will do.

No law enforcement are ever going to know or give a flying fuck about someone ordering a few tabs of acid.

He's kinda right though. You have to be at peace with yourself if doing a more intense trip. Shit can really mess you up

Wouldn't take chances. Just use VPN

Thanks. I’ll be sure to be careful. Just one more question: is there any food I should not eat when under the influence?

Attached: 444D2F17-7B31-4372-8E79-F93BCDE13D74.jpg (2000x1193, 407K)

it'll either magnify your autism or it'll pretty much remove it for the duration of the trip, like it did with me.
since I took acid once or twice I'm less socially awkward and autistic than I used to be for sure.
but drugs and mental illnesses dont mix well so take at your own risk.

>Wouldn't take chances

Thats fine but for most people there is no need to worry, no one is monitoring people buying small amounts of drugs on tor theres not a risk. OP if your not good with technical shit dont worry about fucking about buying a vpn.

Nothing really, maybe avoid coffee and stuff if that makes you nervous.

You probably wont be hungry, lots of people dont get hungry, if you do i personally really enjoy eating spicy food. The sensation is really interesting.

Generally keep anything familiar (especially nostalgic) around, films you loved as a kid, candy you liked ect. Activities are fun and help keep you feeling cheerful and positive.

This 100x

Attached: 1559941772212.jpg (720x525, 73K)

>Thats fine but for most people there is no need to worry, no one is monitoring people buying small amounts of drugs on tor theres not a risk.
literally depends on your country or state.

Yeah i suppose your right i dont know shit about outside europe/us