Anyone else is a virgin because of their high standards? I'm 28...

Anyone else is a virgin because of their high standards? I'm 28. I reject girls from time to time when they talk to me but most of the time I'm just pretty lonely

Attached: e1b98cffbd292e0e48cac42b0be21d3a.jpg (300x300, 33K)

you're not a virgin because you have high standards, you're a virgin because your standards are out of line with what you're actually capable of attracting

it's not high standard. If there's no attraction, there's no attraction.

Ever considered you're gay?

I don't care about a woman's looks if that's what you're implying

OP is a faggot
/thread

I'm definitely not
And I'm not autistic

It's not.

What are your standards exactly? Have you been genuinely interested in someone and lost interest over time, or have you genuinely not made real attempts to find someone?

you sound like an arrogant piece of shit not a man with high standards.

Attached: 1469955424541.jpg (550x343, 19K)

No attempts + mostly stay at home since I'm 18 + every girl is boring/plain/just like every other girl. I don't have friends either

I call bullshit, on both

Im not a virgin but I guess. I don't like chubby girls. I just kind of think it's disgusting. I lost it to some fat girl I was asleep when it happened. I had sex with some skinny girl.

Sorry bro, but you're not the one with high standards, the girls are.

This is why I just declared asexuality a few years ago. Sex is honestly boring and most people are vapid and shallow. More power to you.

>I keep rejecting girls
Not OP but can you read? It sounds more like he's insecure of his performance, not his looks.

high standards = looking for mom replacement

This post just made me sad. I feel bad for you user

you dont fit in with the agenda
nobody will care about your feelings and they will all call you an idiot
have a great day

Then you're wasting your energy. I'm at a full understand that sex and relationships aren't my type of thing. Feel bad for those that envelop themselves in shallow activities like watching TV dramas or going to clubs. I'm more focused on bettering myself.

Suuure it’s your “high standards”. Of course it is.

kek

What does asexuality have to do with finding women shallow? Do you REALLY feel no sexual attraction? You have no libido?

You should lower your standards in that case.

No because I'm not a faggot like you.

You're not missing out on much, sex is highly overrated. Just keep investing in your self worth, and ignore the leeches.

OP could be THE most handsome man in the world and might genuinely find himself staving off advances in good spirits

Get out of your deprecation holes and be a little optimistic about the world

Attached: 4747347.png (500x224, 135K)

What? I find almost all people shallow. I'm just tired of having conversations along the lines of "yeah man, I saw that episode of game of thrones, too. It was pretty crazy." As for sex, like I said, it's boring. If you've fucked one girl, you've fucked them all. A hole is just that, a hole. The only point of a relationship is making enough small talk to have sex and I'm frankly not interested anymore. I want to learn about quantum physics or make money or work out and get healthy. Sex is like upholding a cocaine addiction; most of the time you're just bored out of your mind until you get it and you're already coming down by the time you've got your pants off. So yeah, I guess maybe I have no libido but it makes sense why.

I don't reject girls because of my high standards. I reject them due to my unbearable social anxiety. There has been plenty of women who has tried to get into my life and quit to find other (probably easier and much better) options. The frequency of women approaching me has gotten lesser as I get older so my time is running out.