Girlfriend is going to Europe for a month. How much cock is she going to take?

Girlfriend is going to Europe for a month. How much cock is she going to take?

Attached: 1.jpg (2004x2004, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_fc-4wNSGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My wife went to Europe a few years ago and I’m almost 100% certain she only took one cock while there.

SHITPOST CANCER GTFO

how much cock does she take in average for a month?

All of it.

We usually have sex about 5 times a week

Sounds like she likes to fuck. Does she like to experiment with substances? She might discover absinthe and find herself blowing some dude who was all too happy to show her around the city.

Yeah she loves to drink haha

RIP OP. A girl I was dating last summer went to Jordan for 8 weeks for work and a mutual friend who was stationed there said she was getting piped down the second she stepped off the plane

Depends on the country really. If you are lucky she is going to the northern most countries, and guys typically will leave her alone for the most part.

If she is going to southern countries, and she is blond on top of it, then yes she will take the dick on a near daily basis.

Attached: youmust.png (535x531, 585K)

did you get any pussy while she was gone?

Agreed...she'll probably be fine in the UK, but if she goes to any county that borders the Mediterranean (Spain, France, Italy, etc) those horny bastards will be all over her

Shes going to Germany Spain and Portugal...

> Spain
welp hope she gets tested when she gets back

Fuck...

>Spain and Portugal
sorry to hear that OP
start looking for replacement

Attached: 26edbe227fbeb36f0a7e9fe4cad1370e.jpg (367x504, 28K)

>Germany, Spain AND Portugal.
As a European, fucking KEK.
She's going to take fucking miles of immigrant cock you retarded fuck.

I’m not saying she is going to have a lot of sex, but my girlfriends best friend and her boyfriend almost broke up because she was going abroad for a semester and she basically said she was going to have sex with European guys

Yes but she knows about me and her best friend

this tbh
break up with her, OP

nothing like an open marriage

I’m actually pretty feminist but even I can’t deny women travel to Europe alone for the sole reason of banging European dudes.

She's going to achieve a new high score

Fuck, for real??

youtube.com/watch?v=C_fc-4wNSGQ

100% not a meme or anything, my girlfriend’s friend Hannah broke up with her boyfriend Chris because he didn’t want her going to Europe and she basically said she wouldn’t be loyal to him while she was there

Damn, I'm fucked haha

Lol a bunch of filthy wetbacks and Germans. And Germans just adore shitting and pissing on things. Just imagine a new euro dick going into your mouth every time you kiss her. Now you tell us, what are you going to do?

There are two answers: A. I'm going to lrn2 enjoy eurodick user! 2. I'm getting a new gf user!

Yes. Especially American women. They see Europe as this place where you drink wine with every meal and all the dudes spout poetry and wax philosophical and have sexy accents and they will suck the first, second, and third dude who goes through the motions of all that. What’s more is the European dudes know it.

I mean it’s different if she’s going to fucking Yugoslavia or something but any of the Western European nations she’s looking for duck with an accent

LOL this is so true, French guys tried this on my girlfriend luckily I give her that good dick so she didn’t care

Qvack! Qvack!

>Imagines a French ascot wearing duck quacking in Norwegian badly

>Girlfriend is going to Europe for a month. How much cock is she going to take?
stop listening to those BS they say. you're the only one who can say if she would betray you, just don't leave her because some retard virgin wrote it on Yea Forums

Oh man. I better start looking for a new gf

Miles of Muslim cock for sure

Lmao fucking autocorrect, to be fair I last heard they were going to stay together for her semester abroad. I don’t know if he suddenly like cuckolding or if she decided to keep her pants on

a lot

mostly italian with some sandnigger cock on the side

Also for anyone interested she’s a thicc dancer at uncg, Whenever she is over I always stare at her ass and the jiggle

whats her insta? its for...science