Is this normal?

Is this normal?
Im getting scared because it happens really often

Attached: 20190727_221415_compress28.jpg (2016x1512, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

see a doctor retard

book an appountment for a doctor asap, non-ironically could be colorectal cancer

that's either a bad case of homorrhoids, too much buttsex or colon cancer. see a doctor asap, you idiot! if it's yours that is which i doubt.

rip

It udually happens when i have really big shits that hurts
Can it be just some injury?

lol google identified it as a king crab

It is mine
I was on the toilet 20 mins ago

Yes shiting blood is just how the body tells you that your really well

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

how many times am Ia going to have to eat thisa pasta, mama?

Attached: Unbenannt.png (783x321, 47K)

well, if the blood that´s coming out is old, it´s really worrysome because that would be an internal issue. fresh blood could be from tears, but that´s a shitton of blood user

That's not old at all.
Shit's fucking bright red, pun not intended.

What said, go see a doctor as soon as you can to make sure you don't have an ass full of cancer.

Yeah ditto this. You need to see a doctor and you will likely end up seeing more afterwards. You're in for a fun ride

don't worry, op, it's just rectal menstruation. faggots get that for a week every month.

It is probably homorrhoids as the blood is red blood that is deeper in the guts comes out as a black tar not red

you either eat too much red fruit or beetroot or some shit or drink loads of ribena, or have a burst hemorrhoid or bowel cancer

For all the newfags or ancient beings who have been slumbering under a rock, this is copypasta. This is also probably not even real blood as real blood turns first dark red and then a dark brown, finally becoming a dark black. Copious amounts of blood loss like this from bowel movement production would mean that the particular individual who just passed this movement would already be too infected by the dozen or so gut bacteria that are relatively harmless--unless they get into the blood stream.
This is red food coloring generously mixed over a pile of healthy shit. You see up in the corner there how one of the logs is a perfectly healthy shade of brown? That doesn't happen if there is a tear sufficient enough in the intestines to produce that much blood.

tldr fake and gay

it's red blood, so it's lower GI (problem in stomach or small intestines gets digested, comes out looking like coffee grounds).

blood like that could either be hemorrhoids, might have some lower gi polyps (need a scope up the tailpipe for that one, and a healthcare provider).

Your stool looks healthy, so its not likely any IBS, crohns, colitis etc..

Cancer is always a risk, but first probably rule out the common stuff, trauma (are you inserting anything up there that's not natural? probably a lower GI tear, or a hemorrhoid IMO)

This. It is probably internal hemmorhoids that burst and bleed. It may also be some type of colon polyp or tag that has burst. If it were a fissure it would be very painful

Fake? On Yea Forums? IMPOSSIBLE

0/10

Wtf you’re actually serious aren’t you because that’s exactly what happens to me. I’m 28 and when I take really big poos it almost feels like I’m stretching my asshole or something. I don’t really see lots of blood in the toilet water like in OP’s pic but when I wipe there’s blood. I really don’t wanna go to the doctor for this but I know I probably should. Kind of just hoping it’s hemmeroids (or however the fuck you spell it lol) I’ve had this for about a year now. Happens about 1/4 of the time I go poopie.

Thanks doc.

like I said a lower GI tear that big would produce blood farts. OP also would not be posting about it on Yea Forums, he would be in an emergency.

This is copypasta newfriend.

You got the Crohn's, boy
Go see a doc quick

King crab seems legit

To clarify
It first happened a year ago
It happened like 6 times since then
Only when i dont shit for days and a monster comes out

Its no copy pasta
From your comments i start to freak out real bad

probably is hemorrhoids, but 25% is really not healthy. Opening yourself up to infections, could be easily solved with proper treatment so just see a doc

if this has been real and not pasta, you need to go to the emergency room like now dude

you probably have cancer

F

fucking nigger

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>not pasta
>posts the same god damned picture with the same file name every time

0/10 nice attempt at saving your bait thread

I am a doctor who specializes in internal medicine.
This IS colon cancer. Either a colostomy bag is in your future or death. Get your affairs in order

Is this normal?
Craigslist scammers

Attached: image.jpg (3072x3072, 1.55M)

You’re dehydrated. Drink water

Curb your meme starts now

Yeah you’re right

Drink more water you fat fucks. Maybe then your ass wont be a fucking hemmeroid hive

Attached: 1564246309730.jpg (702x1024, 73K)

>diagnosing something as complex as cancer through a picture
Yeah you're a shit doctor

You fucked up people just want to give me anxiety
I will probably see a doctor but still
Fuck you guys

You literally shit blood, what did you think? jeez

blood in stool is serious, if you didn't have anxiety before you should have, we have corrected you

You're a larper who specializes in gay sex

Kek

Attached: obh.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Lol you asked first shit tard, it's not like the thread was made to pull you in. Lol fucking ass cancer, I couldn't wish for better

Troll or not, just saying this in case it's real. you may have colon cancer, go for a poopy checkup ASAP.

You should see a doctor, for serioous.

Attached: 1564258306142.jpg (720x855, 63K)

RN here, its a lower GI bleed. Go see your doc.. Could be hemorrhoids, colitis, some other disease process.. Hard to say, what isn't is asking Yea Forums for advice is retarded. Go to your doctor.

Probably an anal fissure. Confirm with doc then increase the amount of water and fibre in your diet. Reduce the alcohol (dehydrates you)

thanks doctor Phil.

You have ass cancer. This is literally what happened to TB and he thought it was no biggie, and look what happened to him.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

No

stop letting niggers fuck you in the ass

Attached: carlthecuckgetfucked.jpg (720x1008, 108K)

Terry Bennett?

You know why they're on Yea Forums instead of getting medical treatment like anybody else who would be scared shitless by copious blood in their stool?

Trolls looking for (You)s. Stop feeding the trolls.

It's haemorrhoids you retards. Drink more water and eat more fruit and vegetables. Also eat more often. Your diet is leading to hard shits which cause piles. The piles rip when you take a hard shit.

It's copypasta, you retard

Fucking newfriend

Nigga u dying

no u

TotalBiscuit

/thread
You're going to be alright OP

Attached: known by his mark.png (493x639, 394K)

and also do more anal sex and butthole stretching.

IF you're taking a shit and it feels like you're going to rip open your asshole. STOP. DRINK 8 oz of water, wait 30s and try again. If it still hurts, drink another 8oz of water. You shouldn't need more than 32 oz of water before that obama doll slides right out of there along with sasha, malia and michelle.

Or he could just shove a enema up his arse.
OP just imagine it's a dick

Not sure if serious but when I was severely constipated, this did not work.

hemoroïd retard

Had this last year brother

Attached: Snapchat-2025885231.jpg (750x1239, 98K)