Just finished my last shift at pic related ama

Just finished my last shift at pic related ama

Attached: 201811205bf3f01c1b1fd.jpg (396x396, 23K)

Working in sainsburys was my first 'real' job almost 20 years ago, I still remember how happy I was walking out that shithole for the last time

My exact feeling leaving the store today; the amount of thick and ignorant customer that shop there is unreal. So glad I got out while I had the chance

Got another job lined up? What's the plan from here on in?

Well, I've got the whole of august free to get everything ready to move into my university accomodation in September. I'm going to focus on my computer science course for the first semester, and I won't look for another part-time job until the next year (either that or I start freelancing web applications in that time)

Just quit myself last sunday, place is a fucking shithole.

Place were I worked was so bad the fridges were broken to the point where you'd walk near the milk and smell actual shit because the drain system was fucked beyond belief.

luckily I didn't work on the aisles, I worked on the hot food to go counter, yet even then you got the rudest customers there. That and thick yorkshire accents are so hard to understand for a southerner lol

Good shit, where are you studying? Cs is fun, do well and you'll come out very employable. Any funny stories about the time you worked there?

My store had a 'home shop' which was all electrical

I'm going to Uni of Salford, kinda fucked up during secondary school and I could've went to a better uni, but I'm so glad at how I worked so hard to pass my college exams

Show me you cock?

so glad I'm gone, my family don't get why I quit but honestly the place is a god damn disaster to work at.

my store didn't have that, just a bog standard supermarket with no clothing department

Was close to 20 years ago mind, used to smoke weed in the disabled bog at every opportunity lol

Any cheaper alternatives for booze?

what are you going to do with the money you saved?

Maybe morrisons, if you want to be mistaken as a dole collector

I worked in the cafe and call centre for that shit heap

Still work at a sainsburys
Wouldn't be so bad if folk in charge actually knew how not to be cunts

Where did you work?

All retail jobs are 3 class jobs, people look down at you and treat you like shit.

Everyone should be forced to work a retail job to learn respect for others.

Average annual salary is £37k a year. As a low life retail checkout bum you will earn about 12k a year. Retail = slave labour