Is this good growth?

Is this good growth?

Attached: thumbnail_IMG_0079.jpg (960x1280, 205K)

for what?

wat dat

Did you put corn and cotton balls in a jar?

Yes. Shake it up though to break up the myc

Yes it looks good. Little too much headroom, they may try to pin in the jars, but no big deal.

Yeah this is really nice growth, looks like there is no mould either, what strain?

Is there a benefit to growing with corn vs other substrate?

You should try bags, they produce hellllla, they just take a little longer to complete the cake.

Not quite so wet on the grain prep...its a little wet in there.

No. Any other substrate is better than this shit.

Yes. I'd shake it up at this point to distribute mycelium.

No visible contam, you did good.

Only noobs buy pre sterlized bags and they use spore syringes which are dirty. It fails most of the time.

can someone explain to me what the purpose of this fungus is?

>hellllla
>hellllla
>hellllla

He's probably growing Psilocybe Cubensis, a psychoactive mushroom.

Shroomery is down now faggots come on Yea Forums asking retards for advice.

they don't grow on corn, tho

They do.
Not in nature tho.

They'll grow on most grain, corn isnt ideal but if your using it to inoculate some bulk or something you could do worse.

Youre*

I've got a bag of A.P.E. in my closet but that boy is taking its sweet time growing on millet
I prefer shoomology but ur not wrong

Attached: IMG_0080 (1).webm (640x360, 1.84M)

Go on Reddit for actual advice. Nothing but retards on Yea Forums

>reddit
Ew.

Or better wait for shroomery to be up again. Reddit is shit and full of soyboys who are afraid of everything.

If you don't think Yea Forums is full of retards, you're probably the retard

Probably alcohol.

go back to plebbit

Edgy teens

Attached: 1D0914B2-445D-4E15-897D-EC11170F46D6.jpg (1119x806, 167K)

Never implied this. Reddit is a circlejerk of normals doing awful stand-up routines, god forbid you ever disagree. There are a handful of informative subreddits but anything outside of educational purposes isn't even worth mentioning.

>tells people to go to reddit because Yea Forums is full of retards
>... On Yea Forums.
What did you expect? Honestly.

Anyone here grown APE before? I know its like a novelty shroom not really a big producer but its been like a month and a half, haven't shaken it.

Attached: thumbnail_IMG_0083.jpg (1280x960, 293K)

Be that as it may, simulated retardation has about the same value as the real thing.

Does my pf jar look okay?

Attached: 20190720_211838.jpg (2201x2292, 1.09M)

>Shroomery is down
Temporarily or permanently?

Temporarily.
It'll probably take few days/weeks/months, but it'll be up.

Mold

your corn has gone moldy. i wouldn't eat that if i were you!

What's worse, user: simulated retardation or retardation with no self awareness?

Where to buy spores/syringes?

I watched videos on the pftek back a few years ago and understand the general principle of growing.
But was always nervous to buy spores online.
What's the legality these days?

Where do you live? Spores are legal except in California and some other state.

I'm the OP and I'll admit I'm a noob but I bought from Sporeworks, gimme an email and I'll send u one of my agar plates when they're ready. As far as legality it's not illegal to buy spores in most states, haven't gotten a knock on my door yet.

Upstate NY fag.
How much profit would a small closet with let's say 5 shelves yield every 3 months?
I've seen documentaries where they essentially just fill multiple baking sheets with mycelium covered substrate.

Stop posting.

Attached: 2296135972.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

If you want bigger yields, you should do bulk grows. You can still do pf tek, but instead to fruiting them as cakes, crumble them and spawn to bulk substrate such as coir or manure.

I'm just generally curious.
I have no reason to get into production.
It's been years since I've been a rebellious pyschonaut and my fiance wouldn't want me growing lol.
Maybe after a few years I can set up something small in the basement.

Oh look. Butthurt faggot who bought one of those shitty bags and got contamination.

>growing shrooms on corn

for what purpose

This