"...the now famous trans activist...

lifesitenews.com/news/trans-activist-jonathan-jessica-yaniv-i-wanna-have-sex-with-girls-under-18?utm_content=buffer8d602&utm_medium=WCEA+Buffer&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=WCEA&fbclid=IwAR3hyFxX-_2cds46IQxzGnyy7NP648wigRKRg37GGDas37N3Zm9RfzYHA6Y

"...the now famous trans activist, who has lodged discrimination complaints against 16 beauticians for refusing to wax his male genitals, sought to host “topless” LGBT swim parties for “people aged 12+” at a public pool while demanding that parents be prohibited..."

Why is does the left openly support phedophilia now? How are democrats supporting this?

Attached: gross.jpg (810x500, 26K)

That picture make him look like his lower half could possibly be a horse. More likely a cow, but I felt like centaur are more popular. I don't even know what you'd call something with the upper half of a man and the quadrepedal body of a cow. Beeftuar?

I cannot wait for the day that he pisses off the wrong person, and they gut him open like the fat pedo pig that he is.

Slavlands are starting to lash out.
In Russia an LGBT activist was killed, in Poland a leftie activist beaten up on the street.

guys, jesus guys/.

Dude, Russia killing an LGBT activist isn't really that shocking. They put up a modern facade, but they still have their Cold War ideals.

Can’t believe the Slavs are based in this situation

well that's based poland for you but thank fuck it's happening elsewhere.

He's one of those people you see in life and just have the instant urge to murder, yet instead innocent kids end up dying in a 10 car pile up.
life is cruel

the only religion we're discussing is the phedophilic cult of the alt left.

Exactly. Shit like this is why I'm an Atheist. No "loving God" would allow something like that to walk the Earth and hurt innocent children.

it is a call to believers to destroy things like that.

Im not even religius but they need Jesus

>this is happening in my town
surreal feel

Do you think you could find a way to murder the fat rapist faggot?

Honestly if you got caught, not only would not many people give a shit, but I think millions would donate to your legal fund.
Good way to make some heavy cash actually

Oh wow gay people being pedophiles im so surprised...

ya, interesting there seems to be a pattern

have sex.

Most gay men are NOT pedophiles. In fact, they like big dicks which little boys and girls do not have.

stop having sex with toddlers

and masturbating in other men's assholes.

They sure do make alot of cp for such a small community tho

>most gay men aren't phedophiles because they all like big cocks.

You sound like Nick Bates.
There was no way I could have raped that little girl because my fetish is using my own shit to jerk off your honor.

Can you guess what they found evidence of about nick?

He is Canadian.