Why do leftists try so hard to discredit flat Earth?

Why do leftists try so hard to discredit flat Earth?

Attached: af8ce71.jpg (640x620, 60K)

why do you try so hard to post the same garbage on this website

because once again they're trying to lie to us about the truth. they got the MSM in on it too.

This is why Yea Forums is gold

Attached: 1512316901525.png (1600x1142, 884K)

its normal to feel like a vegetable when you mention Flat Earth

4th time I've seen this shit post, but Ill say it again. As a card carrying conservative I can assure we don't support this bull shit either. Please learn to read and then educate yourself.

Implying this shitposting thread is serious.

alex jones, one of the top conservative thinkers, has repeatedly said he suspects round earth is a lie

Why do flat Earthers actually believe it has any credit whatsoever?

its only rational. You can't build things on a round surface. they would slide off.

Unless of course there is gravity.

gravity pushes things down. If the earth was round how would gravity account for things on the side? fuck you are dumb.

>If you don’t agree with flat earth, you’re a leftist
Man you really got me hook line and sinker with that one

Actually the way gravity works is that it pulls things toward the center. The bigger the mass the more the pull. This is why gravity is different on planets of different sizes.

Fuck you are you dumb.

> You are Leftist if you don't believe in flat earth

Attached: 1563746147006m.jpg (1024x674, 30K)

ive never seen gravity pull anything anywhere but down, retard

Yeah no but uh it pulls to the center of the earth, like the core. And so gravity contributes to pulling on all sides in the planet

I can't help it if you live in a box. Maybe you have never seen an elephant and therefore believe they are pretend. That doesn't make it so.

If you are right then what is the motivation for so many to perpetuate this falsehood?

>one of the top conservative thinkers
I unironically think Alex Jones is a funny motherfucker and I enjoy watching his shenanigans, but c'mon. Really dude?

because common sense and think about the children. they dont deserve to be indoctrinated

Just remember that people used to think that drinking elixirs containing mercury would make them live longer and that drinking wine from lead lined amphora improved the taste.

Also remember that the first Emperor of China was so batshit insane from drinking mercury that he ordered his army to attack the incoming tide because he thought he could control the sea. Also remember that certain Roman emperors were so batshit insane from drinking lead contaminated wine that they would throw women, children and slaves off of cliffs for entertainment.

Maybe there's a connection to these flat Earth motherfuckers and shit in their water supply?

i dont know any lefty flat earthers

> this good bait man hahaha nice these derps think you serious