So tell me user

So tell me user

Attached: FB_IMG_1564255576848.jpg (750x590, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fku7hi5kI-c&list=PLtNBVg99GbVcO9GMKuS5f_XzwW59z5GkN&index=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the niggers and their niggerly things have niggered away not only my peace but the development of my bucket lips, don't even have black hair yet just cause theiy're fucking niggers you just gotta fucking extinct

N _ _ _ _ R

Attached: images (4).jpg (185x273, 9K)

>Three weeks ago
Got my first gf and had my first kiss, french kiss and tiddy grab

>Two weeks ago
Lost my first gf and she refused to tell me why

>One week ago
My 'friend' and my ex keep flirting so I beat up my friend. Everyone in our friend group takes his side. Also my nan died.

In essence I went from a gf who would lick my tonsils to no friends in two weeks

feelsbadman, but you're still kicking, right?

Gf refuses to come home. Tells me this isn't her home. Says to me she's "still in love" with her abusive ex.

Close friend (girl) is using me but I've developed feelings for her and I'm letting her because I want to feel needed by her.

I have a good life, good frens, good family and enough money in the bank and yet i still feel the urge to kill myself

drop her bro, she's playing and you don't need that, and even if it was tons of drugs and a bad phase, it's the danger of losing the things you love by making mistakes that she has to be aware of as a grown ass adult

My new wife is blind.
Recently her neurologist told us about a possible proceedure that MIGHT restore some of her vision.
I would KILL for her to have her sight back.
But if she ever actually got her sight back she might realize she married a bridge troll and leave me.

Seriously?

My fiance died 36 days ago from cancer. I held his hand while he passed away, and he looked into my eyes. I still miss him every day. He would be 37 years old in August.

I'm borderline
What's the point in being alive if you can't reproduce? I can't reproduce if I've cut myself off from my entire friendship group.

What?

Ouch. Fuck man, sorry. Been there. You'll get through it. Trust me. You're stronger than you think.

Are you me?

Something still feel empty? I know half the time I’m with friends or with my girlfriend etc. I feel out of the situation and like I should be doing something else

Im 6'4", 230lbs and built like a fucking troll from lord of the rings.

I have a migraine

That’s a shame. Never feels right when they had so much life to live

Is your face bad?

reproduction is just passing the question "what do with life" onto someone else, it's the same reason people make art, so that they feel like they've successfully found a reason to live, when in reality they've just procrastinated it
don't fall for this it's a trap existence is playing you to make you an animal, break the circle, live life to the fullest for the sake of it, and not to achieve something
you'll eventually find friends but only if you don't care about having friends, them's the rules of socializing

For reasons beyond my control my life has turned into a complete shithole. Im not going to say Im a victim, I've made bad decisions in my life, but most of the big things that have negatively shaped what my life is now have been things that were established even before I was born for fucks sake. I just keep thinking, if 10 year old me were to see 30 year old me, he would probably cry.

No way man. If you've stayed with her through her blindness and supported her then you have to be a decent guy. She'll realize that. I can't imagine what it would feel like to suddenly have the sense of sight but I bet she'll just want to enjoy more things with you. Go visit all your favorite places like it's the first time. It could be incredibly touching and personal for you two. I can understand your reservations but you should realize you're more of a man than your looks. She fell in love with who you are. Not what you look like.

Most my life is good except I’m having trouble finding work out of school. Mostly because I’ve been picky about where I’d like to work. But it’s eating at me since everyone I graduated with besides like 4 others have started work. At this point it makes me kind of feel worthless

Sorry user. That's too young.

so? That was also me asking if you were serious. So much bullshit on here. If she leaves you because she can see you then your relationship isn't very strong, plenty of women go for big guys.

How hard pizza is to get

I recently yelled at my mom. She was visibly upset and disappointed. I feel bad.

probably

I defiantly feel the need to be "doing something productive" but when the time comes I usually squander it doing useless shit then feel regret after.

Attached: 1551235285432.jpg (595x585, 283K)

Maybe. I've spent probably over 3k this year helping her out. She could at least offer me a hand job lol.

Attached: 1451622110641.png (1448x980, 158K)

just go store, feelings restored

>Nearing my birthday
>Realize that there's a high chance that all my friends won't show
>Have no job, health is shitty since childhood
>Only things I'm good at are illegal
>Realized that I'm a shitty person who should've died years ago
>Failed every suicide attempt so far
>Too tired to try again

Exactly what I do. I make plans and never follow through. I always make excuses then just hate myself afterwards. Especially when I look back and go “wow, all the time I wasted I could’ve done something great”

We talked and she does not know what does she want anymore, nor do i.
I love her and she loves me, she just swings too much and both of us don't want to cut it off.
Man the fucking ache.

I think so.

I have decent skin but I dont shave (she likes my beard), and I work out for an hour every day so while Im no arnold, Im not fat. I'd say I'm a 5. Maybe a 6?

But my shoulders are way too wide, i have no fucking neck, and my legs are freakishly long.

Elaborate? I've been a victim of every fucking decision being the wrong one.
>play it safe, miss out on opportunities.
>take risks, fall flat on my face.

All her past boyfriends (from before she lost her sight) were pretty boys.

This begs the question of how 10-year-old you lived. Nothing is worse than a childhood that stunts the imagination, since that's the finest thing in life at any age, if you can keep it.

Wrong pizza fella

Girls are weird bro. Same thing happened to me in college with some high school senior. We got back together 2 weeks later but then that abruptly ended in another 3 weeks. Commitment fear for her.

Same I feel empty

My friend died and everyone blames it on me, no one takes my side and I wanna kill myself in the most violent way possible

She will forgive. They always do, just remember to apologise or at least make sure to show her you care.

Yeah, fucking niggers

And they are exes, there's a reason for that. Sight or no, she moved on from them.

Same but I lack the constitution for suicide. Nothing is more meaningless to me than not living. Im pretty sure there is nothing after death so being here is a gift. I always think things will get better. Hope helps.

Pretty much man, seeing how in that time it could have been used to develop lots of useful skills, yet when the time comes to act there is just no motivation. Its like peak doomerism.

Wanna fuck?

It's illegal to club black children with tire irons

I havent had sex in 3 months

There is no point in existence. You make the meaning. Also if you’re borderline you need psychological help.

just got fired from work a month ago. ok whatever dont really care. there is a girl that i worked with talked to her every day really digged her, never met anyone as beautiful as her or seen one as good looking on TV/movies for that matter. she openly admitted we were friends and somewhat reciprocated when i hinted at anything a little more than that. day i got fired i hugged her goodbye she blushed on me and got really shy and smiled didnt really say any words just a hug goodbye forever. never gonna get to see her again cuz the workplace was the only place we ever saw each other. her friends who also work with her always joked that she was my gf. havent got over her, think about her every minute of every day. probably will never get over her, every woman/girl on the planet is ugly by comparison so genuinely dont feel like attempting to get with anyone except her

Dont get me wrong. If there is even a remote chance she can see again, even if its shitty sight, im going to encourage her to do it. She is so beautiful, inside and out. Noone deserves it more than she does.
But that doesnt mean I'm not worried about how it would change how she "sees" me.

go say sorry and hug her instead of writing here, you piece of shit.

Attached: 1502491586690.jpg (942x287, 103K)

I learned you really just have to push yourself to do that one thing that one day. Then just keep telling yourself “you did it yesterday, you can do it again”. You’ll eventually have a habit of doing it. Just be careful about keeping on track. It’s hard to get remotivated if you take a break

No social media to message her on? Can’t text her? Could lead to something if you do user

All the girls I tried to hit up on turned out to be lesbians this year

Don’t kill yourself. It’s a permanent solution to temporary problem in most cases. Why don’t you train in trades or some shit so you can get job, which gets insurance, and therefore better health?

There's always the possibility your relationship would end at some time in the future anyway. Can't keep worrying about stuff, just let shit play out. I'm 39 with no one in my life so you're doing immeasurably better than me.

I don't know how to talk to women. I recently realized that I go full autistic when around women. I never talked to women before.

This is true. With anything really. I was a heroin addict and my one thing daily to do was not go get high. It became a habit and then you string weeks, to months, to years.

Sounds like you’re a bad kisser or you got some wild hot ass breath

the trick to success in life is to be happy first, find confidence in that, and then meme your way through the ENTIRE rest of it
there is no other way, this is how alphas do it

Me too OP

This. If possible, contact her soon. Just suggest a coffee or something, nothing heavy. Don't leave it too long and regret it or end up telling her you want to fuck her in a drunken message on new years eve or some shit.

It's tough but if you let her go, you'll feel better about yourself.

Just don’t think about it dude. You’re over thinking the pussy too much. I felt same way, but when i get to situations where im talking to women i end up being fine.

funny, thats what she says.

Yeah Ive pretty much used basic stoicism to push through the last year, managed to clear up debt and make a saving, people around me use me as an example of the benefits of planning ahead, if they only knew how hollow it all feels, strange though I'm not actually depressed just mildly content

Cheese pizza

Fucking kek I asked her if my breath was bad or if I was a bad kisser and she said that I wasn't, honestly I'd rather that's true rather than getting cucked by someone who I thought was my friend.

i could have tricked her into giving me her phone number, her friends say shes really dumb and i felt like doing that to her would be taking advantage of like a kid you know so i didnt get her number. i know this is fucked up but she has 2 kids and is unofficially married which is why i could never cross the line and make a real move on her. the part of me that wants to be with her says do whatever it takes, but the part of me that knows right from wrong says i can never make a real move on her and things could have ended really badly for me if i had this isnt about me being scared as much as it is a right/wrong kind of thing

out the military,broke,lost,never knew what I wanted to do,girlfriend all she talks about is marriage,kids,moving into house ect. ganna leave CA cuz too expensive. some good paying job there I might get but ik I wont like it.my best friend (only) completely ignores me now. he in "love" with this diagnosed bipolar chick who's like 30,no job,2 prior divorces, and in CA has 0 custody of her kids. I tried telling him to leave while he still could but guess that makes me the asshole.

I cant relate with most people my age after being in the military and I hated being in the military so anyone with a good experience or all go murica annoy the piss out of me.

idk just feel like I'm wandering aimlessly through life. I lost all the positive thinking and motivation I used to have.

Attached: Z2jgvpyYVPFaggozhMOH8R1RbQ4QqOZZ3556TKjkrkw.jpg (431x767, 39K)

I can't tell if women find me attractive or not. How can I tell if I'm good looking? I'm having serious self confidence issues. I keep comparing my face to actors and models.

Post face and dick, we'll r8 it for you

No.

Well you could be depressed and really not realize it. Depression doesn’t mean someone who is sad or suicidal. It can simply be not feeling excited or motivated to do much. And even accomplishments may feel kinda meh. That’s how I am, and I should probably be on medication for it but I just deal with it until it passes. Which isn’t really good. But sometime I’ll have that feeling for a couple weeks, sometimes it’ll last months if not over a year. I’d look into it a bit more user

If she's already in a relationship that changes a lot. Still try and get her out for a coffee, might lead to something in the future or maybe she'll have some nice friends.

That's a bad way to measure your looks. Post on /soc/ you'll get an honest rate tbh

Unofficially married? As in engaged or like legally married just never had a wedding? I mean truth be told if she liked you she wouldn’t care about getting a message from you.

I know. I get like a giddy school girl when she messages though, literally drop everything to see what she's messaging for.

For most women personality is 80% of it. If you’re average but can make them laugh or feel comfortable it’s easy for it to become a thing. Friendzones aren’t real.

well like i said i dont have her phone number and only know her first name have no real way of contacting her now that i dont work there anymore.

common law marriage. what do you mean if she liked me she wouldnt care about getting a message from me? i feel what u said is conflicting with itself

That’s tough. I would suggest trying to find a passion and using that as a basis for what you want to do with life.

I just had a threesome with my current Gf and ex last night, and it was a huge mistake. Gf wanted it more than I did, but now I just feel like shit.

Meaning like it wouldn’t be a problem. Some women might not like getting messages when they’re married. But if you were buddy buddy at work and she seemed into you she probably wouldn’t mind hearing from you.

My contract got extended yesterday, but with the same salary. The company I work at is a complete shitshow, several people have lost their job and we are very low on money. I guess I should be thankful I'm still there but man, I wish they had offered me a bit more. I'm in the process of moving so I've been spending a lot of money and I'm not done buying furniture.

Attached: 1560794396115_0.jpg (497x500, 41K)

>my life is fucking amazing
yeah i feel terrible for you my d00d condolences

Attached: worgen feet.png (700x906, 1.08M)

Ive been working full time as a software developer for 4 and a half years. Im stoned 24/7 and drunk most nights. I feel numb all the time and just want to be alone. I had my first girlfriend in 3 years in feburary but did something stupid and almost sent us to jail so i broke it off with her. I havent been in love since i was a teenager. I dont think anything will ever change

Weird that your gf wanted it with your ex. Most girls don’t like any interaction with ex. Unless you mean her ex, if so than that’s a dispute.

she did something stupid*
I am too autistic and ocd to actually make mistakes. I dont get along with anyone that well because of this though

Yeah talking to someone or medication isnt a bad idea. Feel the same about accomplishments as well Im pretty good at getting shit done just dont get a rise out of it anymore. Thanks for the talk.

Start searching for a new career. Layoffs and no raises means that company is going to burn out. You need to make your way out as soon as possible or be prepared to.

No company Facebook page? Grade A stalker here, find a person or thing on Facebook and search her first name. Know the full names of her co-workers? Chances are they'll all be friends on fb, girls add everyone they meet.

No it was my ex. Main issue is I'm pretty monogamous in nature so the whole thing felt like cheating.

No problem user. Hope everything starts moving up for you

FEET

I need some advice
>be me
>arguing with a friend that I don't want to go to holiday with him since I'm going this Monday to France
>he doesn't accept it and says my mum could pick me up
>he is saying it isn't that big of a difference for her
>I don't want my mum to stress out
>then said something like „I don't really like the guys that are coming with us“
>he gets pissed and tells everyone
>so my point is I didn't mean it like that and now it's hard to backup

Any advices ?
Also sry for typos doing that on my phone

Ah understood. I’d feel weirded out do to that fact your gf wanted it to be your ex but maybe she had reasons for that. Just understand she might request a guy if you’d do it again. Otherwise enjoy it for what it is and don’t worry about it. Monogamous or not, you gf was up for it and understood it. I get your feeling but it wasn’t you who pressed it into happening

Have no idea what you’re trying to say

idk my dad told me he never felt passionate about anything but he found religion. I wish I did believe it might make things easier but I just dont. I've had thoughts of like ending it but nothing serious because I've had 1 buddy in highschool hang himself and another in Military blow his own head off. I felt completely crushed when they did it so I cudnt do that to my family. idk I used to love doing jujitsu in highschool. I cant afford it now nd wud wanna give up smoking but maybe that would help in future?

Attached: 1552569789885s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I mean I'm like 90% sure I'm not ugly looking. I don't have any defects or anything. I have a square jaw and square chin. But I can't tell if someone likes my eyes or lips or other features.

you;re doing gods work, user. this is a bretty gud thred.

also, i haven't fucked in almost a decade. started having panic attacks. realized i'm massively depressed, have terrible self worth. started going to therapy and realize how fucked i am. gonna take a long time to get better.

Also, I'm 5'10". So seeing shit like, "I don't date guys under 6" on girl's Instagram is a real blow to the self esteem.

yeah thats the impression that i got from her is that she liked the attention she was getting from me for one reason or another. one thing that i noticed is she never once brought up the fact that she was in a relationship to me thats something that i had to hear from her friends.

i dont know i feel like its wrong to reach out to her knowing shes "married" now even though that was never a problem before. also it has been 1 month now and i feel like she might not care to hear about me now because its too late

i tried looking her up on FB the city i live in is huge and so are the surrounding areas in terms of population. i know the full name of her best friend at work but um she has a really generic first and last name so it doesnt really help. company is huge but shes not technically a part of it just like how i wasnt either

i have a way to get a gift to her if i really want to but i feel like i am still crossing a line that i should not be crossing, while i worked there it felt fine but now that i dont it feels extra wrong. the angel on my shoulder wont let me do it but every fiber in my body still wants to at least talk to her again even if nothing else ever ends up happening between us

Whenever i try something or meet anyone i run away after 3 months tops and burn all bridges. Ive had several jobs, been a student, had potentially good friend groups and romances. But i always run away eventually.
I sleep alot and i'm very bored.

I’m 5’7” and I’ve never had a real problem. Most girls that have the height preference are annoying and picky in general. My ex, gf, and hookups I’ve had were all solid. You just have to look somewhat presentable and crack jokes. Confidence speaks volumes to women, even if it’s fake.

Those kind of girls are just airheads. The same sort that say they won't date a guy under 12 inches ffs. Yeah good luck with that, that's probably 95% of the male population you wont date.
Put some effort in.

The fucking bills, living paycheck to paycheck.

>Stoned 24/7 and drunk most nights
>I make no mistakes
user....

good luck, just kill your boss or smth

half those chicks have garbage personalities anyways man. you're better off honestly. most American chicks are way to full of themselfs man. just fuck who you can when you can and dont settle until it's someone youd be intrested in that is beyond physical attraction. dont let emotions get you tied down to some OMG chipppotlayyyy Is Bae type bitch

I made a really nice girl cry today

i did already put the effort in and i am willing to put in some more for sure but like i said, this isnt an effort thing its a morality thing. is this something that is ok to do? i feel like im walking the left handed path here. is all truely fair in love and war? i was raised to think that marriage was the most holy thing one could achieve but now i am thinking of basically becoming a homewrecker.its wrong but its what i want im super split about this

I love my girlfriend to tears. But we’ve been together since high school. In high school where I was a skinny emo/scene kid who just had to put a pic on MySpace with my hair covering half my face and I had scene sluts all over me. Now I’m still skinny but have a bit of chubs, can’t grow a full beard, I’m below average in height, and have weak social skills. I crave to be able to flirt. To date. I don’t really wanna cheat but I’m driving myself crazy knowing I’d be so ill prepared if I didn’t have my girl. I just want to feel attractive. People say I’m handsome but I know I’m not attractive. I’m the short, skinny fat, awkward, slightly effeminate manlet who no one finds attractive. I like me but I just want to know someone else could like me too. And I get so jealous of my girlfriend and our friends how they can just exist and get attention from guys. I want it to be that easy but as a dude I have to make the first effort and that sort of crosses a line in a relationship I guess....

Any other low self esteem guys on Yea Forums who just want to feel desirable? What do you do about it? Should I just go to gay bars and let dudes hit on me? I don’t know...

Did you want that to happen?

Contact her, whichever way you have to and just ask her for a coffee or something. Maybe just say you're at a loose end since losing work and want to know what's been happening since you left. If you do meet offer to exchange numbers, if she's reluctant then leave it, if she's keen then you know your next move.

confidence in yourself is key to anyone else liking you. sounds like you have a good girl so don't fuck it up by any means but since highschool is crazy to me. if you have alot in common and are attracted dont go thinking the grass is greener you'll probably regret it. Look men have testosterone and aggression do something that harness that. start hitting the gym, boxing idk some type of shit youd be happy to tell a chick at a bar or something. dating isnt about pickup lines man its confidence. that's why you'll se a ugly mf with a dime piece and wounder how he did it. most of the time he was a confident mf for whatever reason. So long story short my advice to you is build your confidence.

Slipping milk on the ground is a mistake. Pouring it on the ground is a bad decision, but ir wasnt a mistake. I did it on purpose

No I did not, but maybe I have a problem with power. I make people devote them self to me just because I can. Feels bad. I don't know if I do it on purpose to feel powerful or whether it's just a consequence of my personality. That people look up to me and depent on me.

Kinda of incoherent but i dont accidently get drunk and high lol

Got you, I know people like that. Mind if I ask what happened?

like reread what you wrote man. you want people to look at you without you making a move. start hitting the gym son get into it cuz nobody just going to come up to you and say ohhh u have such a average body nd no confidence lemme suck ur dick. even after you start lifting you'll probably not get attention but of you keep setting goals for yourself and working st it you'll feel a sense of achievement and that will help build your confidence.

i want to but feel like i already missed my window of opportunity. if i was to make this move it should have already happened fairly soon relative to when i stopped working. but it has been over a month now and if i reach out to her now all im gonna get is a fuck off. im worried if she does agree to meet up with me it will be a ploy to get her bf to come and try to beat me up so i stop talking to her altogether

I'm worried. Are all the dogs okay in the world?

If she tells you to fuck off you're no worse off.

I love a girl online yeah just that is shit.
She is nice and lovely am only good at talking online I fear crashing in irl will meet her soon. Idk what to do

I'm moving outta the house next year and well It's my parents I'm worried about. I'm an only child and I worry if anything will happen to them especially my Dad. Arthritis in his feet, shit he's not even 50.

I finish school next summer and well I'm fucking worried about both of them.

bro she
is a dude

I'm not sure I want to be with my gf anymore and I don't know what the fuck to do. I don't want to be alone and the though of her moving on makes me feel sick. But she doesn't make me happy and the past we have together is absolute cancer.

I don't fucking know what to do boys, I don't want to live with her but I don't want to live without her.

Attached: 36729120_1219553278187947_4015992033205288960_n.jpg (300x296, 11K)

I hate my life and don't really care enough to improve it. I fill my days with vidya and weed and I don't really even give a shit that it's a shitty way to live because I'd rather just be dead anyways. Is there an escape from this hell?

ok well what if she tries to get her baby daddy to merc me cuz im basically a trifling ass nigga?

suicide, or doing something extremely stupid that will definetly change your life in an unsafe way, and through that, going through hell and eventually recovering somehow and learning to appreciate life again and
becoming
happy

last thing man. confident people look at themselfs in a much better light then what they probably are. no confident person goes eh in like a 2 in the looks department or whatever but I guess chicks like me. no people who have that ego say shit look at me that chick would be lucky just to fuck me. "probably not true but you get the point" myself man in highschool I had the long emo hair tried cutting myself for attention just felt sad no chicks looked at me ect. my dad got me into wrestling and at first i hated it. would be so exhausted and tired of getting beat by everyone but my dad told me to stick with it. i did and one day i actually beat someone (sure they just started but it showed me I learned something) I decided to stick with it and eventually I got better than a few of the people on the team. never was like this prodigy or the best or going to state but just being able to be better than some people after all the work I put in felt good. so idk my advice is to get into a sport or martial art that would be difficult(no bullshit kids taekwondo class man dont be a pussy about it)

That dude has nice boobs, gosh I love him

You guys are right. I’m never gonna get attention like that and I’m just as unlikely to feel better about myself even if I somehow got it. I suppose I gotta focus on things I can control to feel confident about myself.

We just had a thing for a long time, but never developed into something serious. I called it of some times, but I opened it up again killed her every time, and me to for breaking her heart. I think I'm a good man, I really want her to be happy and find a good guy etc. I don't know man. Just hard sometimes when people really look up to you, co-workers, I have mentored people etc. I don't want that responsibility. Yet I always go for it. The worst part is they always blame themselves, never me for hurting them. Maybe I'm just hard on my self, I don't know.

Better luck next generation. Next time opt for +3 charisma.

I give up. Your first post implied you were really close and on the verge of something. Everything else you've posted contradicts that.

Don't overthink it lad, just bloody contact her, think rationally, if you were friends or "on friendly terms" at work what's the harm in offering her to "be friends"? Why would she want her "husband" to beat up her work-friend?

Sounds like you're confused nigger. Bite the bullet and kick the whore out.

Woman don't what you look like that much. You just need to be confident, and fun to talk to.

What if some people are incapable of feeling true long term joy or happiness, and so they seek rushes of sex, drugs, excess, and consumption to fill that void? And what if my little sister is one of them?

Thanks boy, but I don't think I can. I'm way too much of a pussy, I'd rather be unhappy and with someone that alone and unhappy.

Nice trips nigga

fuck it i give it a shot if she wants to meet on suspicious terms ill probably be able to figure it out, thx bros

I have suffered for years saving up money for a surgery. The doctor said he could perform surgery on me but instead gave me a treatment and told me to come back 2 months later. I am in ruins...some pills won't fix excess tissue and blood clots on my ass. I really trust and like him but I would have preferred the surgery.
I think he gave me this treatment so he has less tissue to cut? I don't know....I am on the verge of crying daily...the pain is excruciating mentally

Being a virgin at 22 is bothering me.

Nothing much
In the first world and have first world problems so I'm looking at it from those lens and everything's alright
Joining the army
Not doing it to brag or be a badass
Shipping soon
Never done boot camp
Never been from a military family
But other than that it's all good
I jerked off twice in the morning to some Jenna Rachel's (ts pornstar)
I'd fuck "her" irl if given the chance even tho she's outta my league
Still a good fap tho

ok
friend just meet her to have fun and not to impress her, with that mindset you'll easily be able to both enjoy the meething and make it enjoyable for her as well
then I guess you're capable of achieving wincest, brother

got some mental health problems, acne, moments when my head gets really hot and it feels like it's gonna explode.

and if anybody cares here is a list of mental problems

moderate depression and anxiety
mild schizophrenia
maybe some kind of ADD or ADHD

Then don't start things with her, you obviously care about her, so if you're going to "call it off" again and again it's best if you remain as friends. If you give good advice and they're the ones messing things up then it's not your fault, maybe you feel protective about the people whom you're mentoring and try to shift their own failures onto yourself.

best thing I ever did was put myself in uncomfortable situations. seriously start taking up boxing or jujitsu or wrestling whatever man. dont go into it with a ego just tell yourself I'm ganna show and work. that's it. everything else will come man you just gotta put in the work. thats what worked for me anyways maybe something else works for you but ik that helped me out so much. I stopped being intimidated or jealous by most people. just had a sense of "I put in a fuck ton of work to get better at this, i look better, I feel stronger,faster, and if this mf tried to fight me he getting fucked up"

anyways man best of luck to you and go find your confidence

What do you mean by "her" user?

Youre confusing things that arent in your control and things that are wrong
But you ocd claims your mind as perfect
Good luck with that fag

Second opinion is always important with doctors. Their arrogance can cause problems, once they get an idea about something they wont admit being wrong. My doc tried to put me on antidepressants when i developed eye issues ffs.

yeah what the fuck are you talking abt

It's a transexual
It isn't a woman
Either way I'd still fuck
Pic very related

Attached: bf8f3af19510ee88eedb413120befff5.jpg (687x1024, 76K)

I've had my share of rough times and I'm just done with it all. Suicide even seems boring. I'm basically only living hoping that life gets more interesting than this slow climb out of poverty.

What it mean ffs?

My recent relocation from my job has been shit. My co-worker who got in as a connection, barely knows anything and does half of my workload while my workload has doubled since the move. I am thinking about quiting and finding another better paying job.

Actually I agreed with what you did to you're "friend". What would have been the other option? You get cucked out with watching them hangout when you were all together with your other "friends" talking about you behind yiure back say how he stole you're gf and if it were them they would have done something.

The only thing that happend here was that you freed up you're time to find new friends and the word about you will be not to betray you.

You're good. Im serious.

that's good to know then, you're in one of the worst prisons

I won't. This is the last time, but I know she's going to be sad for months. She told me today how hard it was last time. Didn't really know how bad it was, but now I do I blame my self. I want to fix it, but if I try it will only get worse. Thanks for the pep talk user. I rarely ask for advice, I usually give it.

I was seeing a girl before new years after being in a 4 year relationship that turned into a friendship. Things were great, we had a good sex life, and she was really loved up with me. Things felt right so I went ahead and proposed 4 months in and she said yes.

Things began to turn bad after she found out when we first started dating I was sleeping with a few different girls. She felt betrayed and said she broke off something with another guy to pursue me.

Problem is her situation was FWB and he was getting a really sweet deal. She would literally call him and he'd picked her up just to hang out a bit and fuck.

I'm jealous as fuck because she's got an amazing pussy but she demands all my time and holds sex ransom alot. She says I'm too big and it just hurts her, so we don't do it much now.

I get the feeling she really wanted the other guy and she's said the sex was better for her there, but he refused to let it become a relationship so she opted for me in the end and I hate it. I'm not going to be a provider or back stop for any girl even if I like her.

We had a huge falling out over a month ago and I've only been back a couple of times since, and I've said if we see each other and there's no sex I won't come back again.

I know how fucked up that sounds but my pride can't take that she accepted and perpetuated a much less demanding situation from someone else and was way more relaxed about the sex then.

I'm not ashamed to say I like sex and it's important to me. I don't think someone who functions purely on emotions without any physical engagement is somehow superior so I have no shame in letting a girl know what I want.

I've been accused of using her, but if she was chill with being a fuck buddy to someone else how would that change because it was with me instead? Maybe he didn't demand it, sure, but she didn't demand all his time and effort. Or if she did he didn't give it and she came to terms with it.

Attached: 1011266_10152160573129731_1387464502_n.jpg (411x369, 11K)

I get the hot head shit, developed psoriasis and tingling in parts of body too. Just got to push on through.

Just ended a two year relationship on a bad note (She was a cheating whore and I caught the cunt red-handed. Tossed her out on the street), but I also just got an easy as fuck job that pays great. It's been some mixed up shit, barkeeper man. I've been looking at it like a blessing, but it still hurts.

I'm not judging user, been there and I hope I'm not going back.

Attached: if only you knew.gif (232x196, 632K)

For fucks sake.

these dubs hit me right in the feels

Thanks for the answer, user.
I will insist on getting the surgery next time I see him.
He is not arrogant. He was too nice and too kind to me(even when he said no surgery despite saying i need it)
Im just a smol twink and he is a grown up daddy, maybe thats why he was too kind

>post your feels bro
>get shit on my anons over a problem i acknowledged
Last time i post in one of these threads with my honest feeling

Man I wish I was a true psycho Pat and didn't feel emotions at all
I'm serious man
Like 0 feelings at all
That'd be cool to just live life without giving a single fuck at all you know
Not caring
Only caring about yourself but still being able to put up a front that's BELIEVABLE
Damn man

Being too unattractive / boring to get matches on tinder or whatever, and having to resort to porn and fapping every day for years.

Of course it hurts, one thing is you might still have feelings for her, another is that your manhood has been shattered. You where decieved and she couldn't care less, no respect for you as a man or as a person. That shit hits you hard. But it's part of life, even alpha males can experience this shit. You'll get over it eventually, just find another and believe that she is different.

Mom killed herself or what? Retard here

hopefully you enjoy the army I absolutely the hated being in the military and now have utter destain for it. if you stay long enough you'll see all the scumbags out there cheating on their wife's even with kids then talk to you about honor or commitment. instead of shooting or doing the job u wanted end up doing janitor work most the time. god forbid you get a injury. my commands medical sucked fat dicks and those flight doctors a fucking joke. turns out I've had a bulged disc for the longest but they gave me ibeprophen and told me to stretch. got ringing in my ears every other day. best part I go to the VA and am told well since you weren't diagnosed with it while in go get fucked. yet some faggit on the street driving around with a American flag will talk how much he loves his country and thank me for my service. that's it just a bunch of Pat's on the back and gee thanks kid for going out there glad ya didnt die. people will talk about how they support the troops or whatever bullshit and go send them to die. I feel absolutely nothing when someone say oh thank you for your service. I hate I still have to put in on a job application because I joined out of highschool cant say oh I'm 23 with no experience or college. joining was a huge mistake for me hope you have a better experience.

im so fucking tiered of humans, i wish a purge would happen.. we are tripping over our own legs to keep being relected, meanwhile big business is running amock. Our space program is a fucking joke and everyone is busy fighting over swj issues.. the pettyist of issues.. I don't see how we aren't doomed. and everyone has their nose in their smartphone.. i often juggle with fucking off from society and living in a tree hut. I think i will try DMT to see what my fustrations will lead me to an answer. what are your thoughts?

Any pics? Doctors do get shit wrong but never admit it, just be careful. There advice is sometimes biased by the new drugs they get told to push.

Attached: good lord.png (535x466, 281K)

>my dick is too big
>i get free sex from a girl that likes me with little to no strings attached
yeah i feel bad for you dude sucks to be you

I'd gladly go back
I fucked one about 6 days ago
Pic VERY related
Mmm
I personally would love to have a tranny put her weight on me

What you mean been there done that? Greentext?

Attached: 527f16be5f07a151bbfdf3df96f03036.jpg (640x1136, 69K)

Pics of what? I wont post my diseased ass :(

I worry about myself and my long term future. I'm thinking of taking a semester off but I can't decide.

Niggers gotta be niggers

I'm gonna try, I really am. This job has basically kept me from having an emotional breakdown this last week. I do still love her. She was my best friend and I just lost. I know itll get easier, I just hope it doesnt take to long. Thanks for the words user, I appreciate.

Feeling Hot and want to see something goodd?
Pure sex and hentai here
discord gg/364XF8q

Dont do it man. Remember, fear doesn't have to equal reality. And it would be a shame if you ruin your future based on an irrational fear, and thus making the fear rational in turn.

That's what I'm afraid of.

Jews

Does the shit hole stop there or was there more to it? Was there at least one good thing that came out of it?
What was your job?

Your mother

To add to this cluster fuck I'm in my 30's and i'm starting to show thinning hair. I'm probably over my fuck around days and do need to start thinking about settling down. This girl is pretty hot, the face is nice but the body is really great and everything feels amazing, which is crazy because she's not really that talented.

On the other hand I've always been strong in relationships because I've never had a problem being alone. Even if I just had to shave it off and get buff I wouldn't think it was an empty life. Fuck I might get more done if I wasn't always talking to sluts.

The girl is actually a psychopath but I enjoy that to a degree, and I am pretty fucked up myself. I was beaten a lot as a kid and my old man cheated on my mother a lot, ended up divorcing her and marrying one of them to start a new family.

She's trying to tell me now that she will give me more but it's not really consensual and she's a slave to loving me. I'm used to girls enjoying it with me as I am a bit bigger than average and pretty good with my mouth and like to have a laugh and not take things too seriously, but she finds it all a bit gross. I'm tempted to take her offer but a work colleague pointed out that if we had a kid his life would be so fucked it would be unfair.

I really don't know what I'm going to do. I think milking it for the sex is attractive, even if this one doesn't enjoy it with me. Maybe I'll get enough where my pride can submit that I got the better deal in the end and I can put it behind me, but i'll never forget how she made me pay so much with months of arguing over text and leaving me voicemails in tears or screaming at me.

I don't want to go into detail on this part but she's also hit me. The first time she went nuts and hit my face loads, the times after that it was usually just one or two hits. The last time she grabbed my hair and punched my nose.
There was an accident after that where she was kicking out and got my testicle.

Attached: 1560420703913.jpg (807x659, 42K)

lady troubles

Well same but at the same time I feel suicide to be pointless also I'm a 24 year old virgin that have just been fucked over by girls not fucked.

yes, she did.

if she was just some girl that you really liked and never really knew her yeah it hurts but there are more like that. if she was a friend that you knew for years turned into a lover then it might not be a bad idea to at least talk things out with her to see where things stand. you say you still have feelings for her well even if you cant forgive her for cheating on you its still a good idea to tell her that kind of thing

I just wanna find a girl that will talk all day or go out and do things with

On the bus and horny (semi)
Really want to jerk it

I had that same thing for such a long time that it broke my perception of reality like the clown meme and no I just sorta dont take it seriously anymore
if shit happens, shit happens, your future being destroyed is basically up to luck, so you should just stop caring about it and do your best to an extend you can still relax a little on the side with

my front tooth snapped 5 months go, can't smile fully, gotta be self conscious

now my left front tooth just snapped 15 minutes ago. all fillings. i'm only 22, getting a new job soon. i honestly don't care all that much only as long as it is cheap so i'll have to work to pay for them.

but damn i feel like a fuckin homeless person even though i try my best with my teeth, but had a sweet tooth for years and neglected them.

I'm so fucking anxious about my gf's delayed period.
I really hate being anxious altought the probabilities of getting her preggo are null

just develop a hate to humanity, and everyone in it. everyone is so deprived of integrity, sincerity and decency. We are just shit animals with opstablede thumbs that kill everything else and each other to live. With phones and 0 privacy. we are just shit vehicles racing into our own doom. combine it with a depression, not of your self. but off humanity. then it gets quite easy. good luck user

Don't listen to this, just get on with your life. There are women out there that can be an even better friend and not cheat. You don't need the doubt in your life, not even as a friend

I would and I've tried since. She wont even come talk to me. She is staying with the fuckface she was cheating on me with. She apparantly has been cheating for the last month. I think she might be on drugs now and that breaks my fucking heart even more. I feel helpless. I dont even know what going on or where she is. For all I know she could be in some alley or a ditch. I just dont know where it all went wrong. It's all so fucked. Yeah, we would fight and argue a bit, but it was never violent or too serious. This was the biggest fight. It just hurts man. It hurts bad.

Alone or any wankable material present?

Have you looked into implants?

I've never hurt her but I've wrestled her a fair bit until she's exhausted herself. Accidentally I once threw her into a bedside table and she had a bruise on her butt for weeks. The testicle time I yanked her off the bed and yelled in her face which really scared the shit out of her to the point she immediately stopped crying, apologised, and sat on my lap. Later she said it was because she was terrified I was going to kill her.

Anyway. She's desperate to get back together and sometimes will agree to anything but then normally backs out. This drama has been playing on for weeks and while I've talked to other girls and even flirted a little (not sexually...) I haven't made a move on anyone because I know that would totally rule us out and part of me doesn't want to.

It sounds like hell but there were the odd good times, and some things were better than I remember having before her.

In my mind I believe that if she was chill with FWB with me for a few months I would be able to accept more without the feelings of inadequacy or injustice. I've never asked a girl to like me the most she's ever liked anyone, I only ask she treats me as good as she treated that person and not less.

So far she's said she can't do that but wants to give the relationship another go anyway. I can't see how either of us are going to budge but we keep talking about it anyway.

Any advice would be grand gentlemen.

Attached: 1523133466238.jpg (2304x3072, 1.27M)

yeah i'll definitely need implants for the left one, it ripped right off. however i am hoping enough tooth for the right one is there for a post to go through? i'm not sure, could cost thousands. ;'(

Girlfriend of 4 years gets mad anytime something is slightly wrong with me. Even if I'm just tired after work she basically says it makes her insecure and I should man up.
For context I'm in good shape and don't get sick/tired often, but I am in my mid 30s and I'm worried that she's gonna bail the second I actually have some sort of serious problem which is bound to happen eventually as I age.

I can already imagine her lecturing me as i'm lying in a hospital bed about not supporting her enough.

I have a complicated relationship standing and I'm worried its all going to come crashing down again.

Is it covered by insurance? It might be.

This happened to me when I was 19 years old, I am so fucking grateful I never got back with that chick. She is showing her true colors m8, in ten or twenty years she will be a washed out rag, and she will be one since that's how she is on the inside now. Get on with it and be happy that the truth is out, fall in love with another and get on with your life.

My life is completely pointless.
Today I had a mental breakdown, took cocaine and thrashed my whole room, mirrors, tv, console and my tv then I shaved all my body hair aggresively off i'm bloody everywhere especially at the place where my eye brows used to be. I'm a wreck and decided to never go outside again i'll hang myself when i'm alone again.

Attached: tired of life.jpg (1200x1200, 177K)

i kinda had to restart my life after going to college. it was not like it was a bad time, i even had the time of my life there but it just wasnt the right path for my future so i ended it on my terms. well with that i also lost my very first grlfriend which whom i was together for two and a half years, even had my first time with her.

now, a few months later i found a teaching place with a really good payment even. my life builds up step by step. But after i heared that, two weeks after the break up she fucked her best friend and had a relationship after that i just cant feel any joy in anything. sure at first i was outraged and told her that i never wanted to do anything with her again and this wont change... but i just lost the joy in my everyday life since then. its not that i am particulary sad or anything... just not happy

Start masturbating in her food like we normies cope with this kind of shit.

You're right. You're fucking right m8. What if I would have done something stupid like got her pregnant and been stuck? You're fucking right user. Thanks bud. I know the pain is gonna be here for a while, but I'm off to better things.

No greentext, fapped to this, nothing more.

Now i'm just sitting here smoking weed and listening to atom hear mother suite on repeat for like 5hours straight.

Attached: atom heart mother.jpg (640x1136, 128K)

user you sound like you understand this fine already but just to emphasise, you're absolutely not using a girl just because you want sex to be included in your love life. It's perfectly normal to want to enjoy sex and I've seen all too many relationships end up hollow just because they settle and stay with each other despite there no longer being chemistry any more. Sex is fun and a healthy sex life will be a huge asset to ensuring the relationship stays strong long term. If you're hung and sex is painful I can imagine why she might not be keen on it, but don't be afraid to state what you want and need,vmove on and find someone who can provide that for you.

>N _ _ _ _ R
NERROR

Polite as sling

Attached: 1563801539752.jpg (314x469, 9K)

I cant get aroused anymore and even playing with my dick for an hour dosent cause an erection.
And masturbating was my only highlight of the day

thank you Yea Forumsro

Attached: 015_bsTuU.jpg (704x1200, 321K)

I want your life user, it's so much better than social active me

Alone man
I wouldn't want on the bus
I'd get a handjob or a blowjob on the bus but nothing solo
Jail life ain't for me
Especially on sole weirdo sex charges

is this the same user
what kind of fucking life do you have lmao
same

Mom's can be so fucking retarded. Not your fault bro. They were just the vagina your dad had access to at the time. If he was a loser then what does that make her.

Sure they do mean well but how much does intent go for these days. They are so deaf to any feedback sometimes there's nothing you can do but knock sense into them.

Attached: 293500 - Bart_Simpson Marge_Simpson Pandoras_Box Patty_Bouvier Selma_Bouvier The_Simpsons.jpg (766x555, 61K)

a very shitty one obviously and yes same user

don't got insurance. just gonna have to work for it. what a pain.

Which country?

>Pic choice
Vegena is where pee come from

ireland

Don't you guys have a public option?

I was a aircrewman for the navy. flew on c130s all over the world sounds s8ck right? it was for a bit honestly but once it sinks in they genuinely dont give a fuck if you live or die it changes your perspective. the c130s I flew on were hunks of shit handed to us from marines. that c130 that fell out of the sky and everyone died on same type of plane. the prop broke off and flew into the plane it was corroded from the inside. those poor marines put in a early grave, put a flag on the casket and go about our days. when I wasn't flying the fat chiefs who were bitter for 1 reason or another hand out awards to folks who brown nose. tell us to go mop,dust,mop,sweep a driveway,sweep a parking lot,take out other peoples trash, then get told oh u have huge responsibilities buddy. signed up to fly on the planes ended up doing more maintenance on it and was fucked with for not being good at it even tho my entire schooling had nothing to do with it. they care more volunteer hours or collateral duties than being compitant. I ended up trying my best became a night check supervisor,got dumbass quals they wanted then got put up for a award only to get beat out by a chick who worked on supply, that went on 1 detachment for 2 weeks, had missed worked multiple times, and had 0 quals. yet she brown nosed on the CO so he liked her. if she had more quals ect I wudnt of been mad shit there were other people there i thought would beat me,shit my own lpo talked to the chiefs and said it was bs he was told to stfu. after that fucked up my back pushing cargo on the plane really bad. when I went to do maintance I could hardly bend over. my lpo noticed said go to medical I did. told ibeprophen and stretch and dont be late to work. you cant even sue the navy for medical malpractice man. I'd get yelled at for a dirty WORKING uniform meanwhile a guy spray painting the plane

plenty more to bitch about but I realize I'm rambling. good luck in the army bud hope its better

My dad moved decades ago to a new country for work, where he met a local, married and had me. When I was born my dad registered me at the embassy, so I have dual citizenship. I grew up up in this second country and went to school there. All during my childhood we would travel at least once a year, and mostly twice a year, to my dad's native country, to visit my grandparents, uncle and aunts, cousins.

For some reason my dad wouldn't speak his mother tongue with me and the only contact with it I had was mostly through my grandparents and a little with my cousins.You could say I'm fluent in it. I don't have an accent, but sometimes the grammar trips me up. On my 18th birthday I decided that I had enough of the country I was born in and decided to move to my dad's native country. I always preferred being there anyway. The vacations I spent there were, for the most, very pleasant. So after school I moved to my dad's country, my country now, enrolled in college and so far that's it.

But what brings me down every single day is how I lack this basic general understanding of the language. Like someone will use an idiom, or some construction, and I don't understand it, or I will make a grammar mistake while speaking or writing and people will notice and make fun of me because, due to my lack of an accent, they haven't realized I grew up in another country, despite being a citizen of this country. Also I don't want to bring up every single time that I grew up in another country because I don't want to be seen as the foreign guy. Half my family lives here, I spent half of my childhood here. I look like a native, I have the name of a native, and yet every single time I open my mouth I'm reminded I'm not 100% a native

Your life sounds like you just need to trash the drugs and see a doctor before becoming a normie
or do something dangerous and thrilling like shitting in a mall

I honestly don't mind the ramblings
Just hearing your experience is good
Thank you

I've been to so many mental wards I lost count and have been in therapy for over 5years.
The only thing it did is nothing. I just became a benzo addict (state sponsored ofc). I'm a lost cause

just got fired from work a month ago. ok whatever dont really care. there is a girl that i worked with talked to her every day really digged her, never met anyone as beautiful as her or seen one as good looking on TV/movies for that matter. she openly admitted we were friends and somewhat reciprocated when i hinted at anything a little more than that. day i got fired i hugged her goodbye she blushed on me and got really shy and smiled didnt really say any words just a hug goodbye forever. never gonna get to see her again cuz the workplace was the only place we ever saw each other. her friends who also work with her always joked that she was my gf. havent got over her, think about her every minute of every day. probably will never get over her, every woman/girl on the planet is ugly by comparison so genuinely dont feel like attempting to get with anyone except her

My dad moved decades ago to a new country for work, where he met a local, married and had me. When I was born my dad registered me at the embassy, so I have dual citizenship. I grew up up in this second country and went to school there. All during my childhood we would travel at least once a year, and mostly twice a year, to my dad's native country, to visit my grandparents, uncle and aunts, cousins.

For some reason my dad wouldn't speak his mother tongue with me and the only contact with it I had was mostly through my grandparents and a little with my cousins.You could say I'm fluent in it. I don't have an accent, but sometimes the grammar trips me up. On my 18th birthday I decided that I had enough of the country I was born in and decided to move to my dad's native country. I always preferred being there anyway. The vacations I spent there were, for the most, very pleasant. So after school I moved to my dad's country, my country now, enrolled in college and so far that's it.

But what brings me down every single day is how I lack this basic general understanding of the language. Like someone will use an idiom, or some construction, and I don't understand it, or I will make a grammar mistake while speaking or writing and people will notice and make fun of me because, due to my lack of an accent, they haven't realized I grew up in another country, despite being a citizen of this country. Also I don't want to bring up every single time that I grew up in another country because I don't want to be seen as the foreign guy. Half my family lives here, I spent half of my childhood here. I look like a native, I have the name of a native, and yet every single time I open my mouth I'm reminded I'm not 100% a native

What country?

kek you really think so you've been in therapy for 5 years with a life like this and it didn't help, and you still live, what the fuck are you talking about?
You're not a lost cause your backstory is just difficult to turn into the main character of a good story, but definetly possible if you just take an opportunity

copying my story. not nice

All my friends from a club I'm a part of hung out today and went paintballing and didn't invite me + my best friend went (who I've gone paintballing with multiple times before)

I've moved abroad to England when I was very young, 8. I talk like a native but I'm always told I've got an American accent, you can fix your grammar, I can't fix my accent. Just get your family to help you in your spare time. It's your fatherland, of course you're a native. Mind me asking what countries? I'm really interested in that kind of stuff.

I've been training everyday and honestly i love it
So i want to go to the gym and non of my fat pigs i call a friend want to go there with me...yet if i mention want to go to eat a pizza they will in a moments notice come.
I want to go to the gym but don't feel like going there alone,any tips/opinion you guys can share?

Attached: 1563638193007.jpg (314x313, 10K)

make a friend at the gym with the same problem
you gain fitfriend, can abandon your fatfriens, and become an alpha

born in brazil, live in germany now

And what opportunity would that be.
I'm not going to therapy anymore since about 3months and been doing all drugs imaginable tried suicide a dozen of times but guess i'm just to pussy to go trough with it. Don't go outside except for basic neccesities like drugs, meds and food. I could never hold a job in my life. I worked my whole life for like maybe 2months.

plenty more of it but yea man. idk what your signing up for but thing they dont teach you is laws regarding military. if ur ever in trouble request a JAG or whatever army equivalent is. they say they there for you but will throw u under the bus so fast itll make your head spin.

The thing that stuck out to me was my instructor in NACCS. AWS2 Lawson. one of the few people I met while in I had utmost respect for. was getting out to be a missionary all that bs but was a fair guy and tough as all hell. He left us with this on graduation "I've had friends who have died that have went through this very program just like you. dont think because you picked the navy or marine aviation you're safe. Watch out for wolf's in sheep clothing. Many good genuine people get out after the first enlistment while scum stay in. you arent promoted on merit or hardwork it's off of quotas and even a scumbag can make a quota if he stays in long enough"

I didnt fully belive him cuz I was so new and thought they cant possibly promote incompetence or just scummy people. he was right and I wrong. not a black nd white rule of course but it applys more often than not.

My ex is there having the time of her life with a new boyfriend that's 10 times better than me well at least better looking ha

And I'm just here to depress and lazy to reply any new girls that are interested in me why am I like this

Attached: BSnEQoJCYAAWjpU.jpg (627x469, 46K)

Germany? Oh don't worry mate, I've been learning German six years now maybe and I can barely communicate, it is a beautiful language but a chore to learn it, especially with their dodgy grammar.

Then shes not worth one more second of your time or attention bro, drop her and move on

>what opportunity would that be
You're asking me to tell you about something in your private life that, by definition, you don't know about yet.
You should just stop believing the failure meme that people made up to feel elite about their mediocre life. Qualified personal in all fields have a solid chance of being less intelligent in their field than the average hobo, so you're not more lost than an office worker is.
But if you actually an kill yourself you're out of the game, you can recover from anything, but not from dying, tard.

Attached: rpEOc8D.jpg (802x7745, 984K)

i understand that feel

No way dude she can still feel your face and know if you're butt ugly unless it's the result of discoloration or a birthmark or something

Blind people can still see just not with their eyes

My girlfriend is incredible and my best friend, but I really want to fuck other girls. I dont have many friends other than her and her group but shes way too good of a woman to keep cheating on her like I have been. I feel lost idk what to do.

Attached: c2d.jpg (663x579, 39K)

I know, but I'm at this point where I know enough for people to think I grew up here, like everyone else, but sometimes I will make a mistake that makes me look like I left school, or that I'm retarded. And it will only make sense if I bring up that I didn't grow up here. It's a catch-22

Attached: sadcat.jpg (1487x1104, 98K)

stop cheating thats all retard

You'll pick it up dude, no reason to let it bother you. How many people from your current country are bilingual like you? Chin up laddy

Wow I never thought of it that way

I have till the 31st to vacate, only some of my shit is packed up, and I came down with a nasty stomach flu yesterday. 100% boned.

You can either live with people poking fun at your mistakes or you can quickly tell them you grew up in Brazil, I get that you want to be treated like a native, so do I but I realise that I'll never be a native to this soil, despite my affection for it and its people. I've got to play with the cards I got dealt, so do you. You have German blood in your veins, you're in a better position than I am. Just keep practicing and I'm sure it'll get better.

you should nigger you're the root of your problem and you can't just keep talking about solutions but never acting on them as you watch the basis of your happiness dissolve like a shitty sand castle in a tsunami

like tf i'd care about dying.
I sat in front of my pc until I pass out and wish everytime that I never wake up.
now fuck off and listen to this good shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Fku7hi5kI-c&list=PLtNBVg99GbVcO9GMKuS5f_XzwW59z5GkN&index=6

you absolute cunt that's exactly my point, "like tf I care aboud dying" is an advantage few people have, you can unironically attempt anything you want to when you don't fear death

When you have a best friend in your life, like, someone you admire and respect a lot. When that person is near you, you feels good.. You know, that model of life, intelligent, rich, with productive life goals. But then, that person don't feel the same about you, so she left for someone cooler, more "interesting". Then you can only regret, without being able to tell her your feels, for avoiding to looking gay or jealous, you can just respect his choice to leave you and your friendship, since the time has shown to him than you are just a piece of shit... Welcome to my world.

I feel like I'm losing my mind. However, when I start drinking I start to see things clearly.

wasn't expecting this kind of support from Yea Forums

I guess so. Thanks for the encouraging words. How come you decided to learn german?

my mom and dad are heroin addicts

If you're a piece of shit, the best a friend can do is to stop supporting you. That is the ultimate friendship move, because it's the only thing that is effective against being a piece of shit.

I guess they're not your friends then

Yeah that's why I attempt suicide every fucking week

and they say practice makes perfect

kill yourself, she deserves better

haha funny
I would say "kys" at this point but let me also jab a funny joke; it wouldn't even pull anymore would it
focus, you're two lines short of a blank paper

I like the language.

yup I hope I succeed next time I try which will be on monday prolly. Monday is suicide day

That's why i respected his choice, than i don't started a drama.. Like, i'am not a junkie or an unproductive PoS, just an average joe with an average income / house / life style / hobbies, but being average was not enough, the said friend was *really* an alpha / multi millionaire guy (a shareholder of Foncia, a big company in France). I wasn't able to be "good enough". I admit than i'am not an alpha male, than many persons are more productive and interesting than me. But accepting it entirely is just hard.

>you're two lines short of a blank paper
pls explain i'm not native english speaker and also reatarded af

That sucks man. Are you still living at home with them?

>you're two lines short of a blank paper
>pls explain i'm not native english speaker and also reatarded af

Attached: 1538757587510.jpg (227x220, 12K)

I have no family, I don’t feel love.

Attached: 9DF62318-4784-4D55-9E90-88AA87456A6E.jpg (1122x1453, 1.89M)

I've been with my first gf for about 8 months and still feel like it's nothing special even tho she has everything I could want in a girl.
she might as well just be a friend I spend a lot of time with and fuck.
I can't even imagine feeling more than that with anyone tbh

kek
now can you explain for real i'm full with valium and it's pretty late

absolutely same I'm saying that on the grander scale there's maybe 2 or 3 things that really make you different from the average person in your life and that if you got rid of those few things you'd have zero reason not to live a happy and normal life
we're all not that different no matter where we go, anyone could basically just become good at anything and start being anyone if they were really focused on it

If you mean two lines of cocaine then I get it but I don't rail them on paper. i use my table since my mirrors are broken

Attached: laughing.jpg (363x550, 23K)

no lucky

okay

I have no ambitions, no real things I want in life.
Don't care enough to get a gf even tho I know some girls are interested.
Don't care enough to learn something even tho I know it at least a bit interests me.
I guess basically I'm just lazy but I just don't have the drive to actually force myself to do anything meaningful

I was there user, then I met a wonderful girl and now every day is like a waterfall of emotions and happiness. I used to be an unfeeling intellectfag thinking that I should spend my life becoming more efficient or rich or something or that I should just learn to deal with the fact that the only way to experience emotions will be by observing others.
But one day she just stood there coming into my life and we clicked and since that day I'm like reborn. It will happen to you amigo, even if not in form of a relationship, but maybe with a friend. Just be happy that there's still new content in the world to discover for you,

My girlfriend dumped my because I'm not Christian and I don't read the Bible, and she doesn't want to be with someone like me who isn't a religious person.
She dumped me like 1 hour ago via WhatsApp message.

Conclusion: I'am not good enough for having certain types of friends.. Even if i can have enough conversation / culture / not an awkward mindset around people, having that friend isolating me in the long term for someone who only have more "style", cooler cars and more girls around him. That's makes me feel bad and beta as fuck. And i mostly spend time alone, gathering informations on Wikipedia / internet for having a knowledge than i won't be able to share much.. Since that time

I feel as tho white men are the most oppressed minority in historym who have objectively done the most good for every other race in the world compared to any other race in the world.
And the fact that this comes off as "cringey" or fucking "offensively untrue" just show cases how anti-white and anti-male the current soceity is.

Attached: 1554257823010.jpg (208x250, 19K)

beta and alpha is a meme that's supposed to point out how retarded this mindset you're just now developing is.
Truly, if your friend only cares about what you own or the societies that surround you, then they had no business with your person to begin with, and abandoned you before you even became friends.

Eh yo, cp

I just said "beta" for showing in a simple way how i'am feeling in my situation, even if in fact yes, it's much more complex than that. Psychology in not only memes and general terms where we can classify humanity in grades / ranks

But yes, i agree with you, it's true. Even if again, it's hard to feel rejected just because you are not "good enough". After years of deep conversations, secrets and shared moments.. Just because you don't have the "cool" and "extrovert" mindset.. Being put away like a side character.

>via Whatsapp
ffffuuuuccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
This hits home, my gf did the same but because we didn't have the same favourite Friends characters from Friends. Two months gone, lots of women are irrational