When you commit suicide what method will you use? for me its drop hanging while on dmt and fentanyl

when you commit suicide what method will you use? for me its drop hanging while on dmt and fentanyl.

Attached: suicide-hanging.jpg (1000x714, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrCEhTKEt40
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1LgF8ys-c
youtube.com/watch?v=OYVlx3vnu8I
youtube.com/watch?v=IKtDqZhQldU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

out in the woods, since I'll die I won't go out ruining other people's property.

I want to drown!

Your fortune: Bad Luck

It's gotta be creative for me, like swallowing a bunch of napalm and then shooting up the electric chair

>other people's property.
are you black?

Think of the poor people who will have to clean up your bloated rotten corpse

after attempted suicide, after suicide attempt, American suicide prevention, army suicide, army suicide prevention, army suicides, attempt to suicide, Bay bridge suicides, best friend suicide, best suicide, best suicide methods, best ways suicide, best way suicide, bipolar suicidal ideation, bridge jump suicide, bridge suicides, bullying suicides, carbon monoxide suicide, causes for suicide, causes of suicide, chat room suicide, child abuse suicide, child commits suicide, child suicidal, child suicidal thoughts, child suicide prevention, child support suicide, commit a suicide, commit suicide fast, commit suicide painless, commit suicide pills, complete suicide manual, crisis hotline, cyberbullying suicides, cyber bullying suicides, depressions, depression suicidal ideation, depression suicidal thoughts, depression suicide help, drug overdose suicide, easiest suicide, easiest suicide method, easiest ways suicide, easy fast suicide, easy painless suicide, easy suicide, easy suicide methods, easy suicide painless, easy suicide ways, failed suicide attempt, fast easy suicide, fast painless suicide, forums suicide, golden gate suicide, golden gate suicides, guide to suicide, hanging yourself, hanging yourself suicide, hang yourself, helium and suicide, helium for suicide, helium suicide, helium suicide method, helium tank suicide, help for suicidal, help for suicide, help with suicide, hotline for suicide, how commit suicide, how to commit suicide painlessly, how to die, I attempted suicide, I kill myself, I wanna die, I wanna kill myself, I’m killing myself, jump off bridge, killing myself, killing yourself, kill myself, kill yourself, kill your self, kill yourself fast, kill yourself painlessly, live suicide, live suicide video, method of suicide, methods for suicide,

suicide methods hanging, suicide of child, suicide off bridge, suicide of reason, suicide on bridge, suicide online chat, suicide on video, suicide overdose methods, suicide overdose pills, suicide painless methods, suicide plastic bag, suicide prevention army, suicide prevention center, suicide prevention chat, suicide prevention day, suicide prevention hotline, suicide prevention lifeline, suicide prevention training, suicide prevention walk, suicide quick painless, suicides, suicides and bullying, suicides by bullying, suicides from bullying, suicides in army, suicide site, suicide sites, suicide sleeping pills, suicide support, suicide support groups, suicide survivors forum, suicide survivors group, suicide survivors support, suicide video, suicide videos, suicide warning signs, suicide ways, suicide with helium, suicide with pills, support for suicide, survivors of suicide, symptoms of suicide, teenage suicide, teenage suicide depression, teenage suicide reasons, teenage suicides, the suicide hotline, the suicide manual, thoughts about suicide, thoughts of suicidal, thoughts of suicide, thoughts on suicide, to kill yourself, top suicide reasons, to suicide, to suicide attempt, video of suicide, video on suicide, wanna kill myself, ways of suicide, ways to die, ways to kill yourself, ways to overdose, why commit suicide, youth and suicide, youth suicide, youth suicide prevention

how to commit suicide painlessly, how to die, I attempted suicide, I kill myself, I wanna die, I wanna kill myself, I’m killing myself, jump off bridge, killing myself, killing yourself, kill myself, kill yourself, kill your self, kill yourself fast, kill yourself painlessly,

I would poor bacon grease on u so animals eat your body

I'll probably just jump off of something very tall, seems like the way to do it

A cliff is a walk away from my home, so its a perfect spot to jump :)

Just think how bad it will hurt when u land.

the plan is to jump from such a tall height that the impact will instantly kill me thus saving me from feeling pain, you buffoon

kys

I think I'll just wait it out thanks

you dolt

not a bad idea, society may collapse any time now

suicides for faggots and trannies

Driving car real fast into wall or off cliff.
Zoom xoom!

Maybe fall on my sword leik honorable Roman.

Attached: 1369276403236.jpg (500x667, 46K)

What if you are both? then suicide cancel suicide and you become eternal?

no you just become American

just do like OP

I mean, last year I tried jumping off a 2nd story in school about to land head first, but before I got the chance, one friend grabbed me and held on to me until the police in our school got me, i was sent to the mental hospital, but man i was close

why didn't you resist? if that guy tried to do that to me id stab his eyes out and throw him off aswell lol. fuck him

It'll probably be euthanasia if I ever contract alzheimers.
youtube.com/watch?v=LrCEhTKEt40

Attached: 私を信じて.jpg (600x431, 38K)

(dubs! wooh!)
life is happy ann nice ann worf libing
i beliebe dat bury muche
u onlely hab 1..

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 17 - In'nen no Rival!! Harukaze to Tamaki [WinxBloom1980][RAW-720p][0D (960x720, 305K)

he's probably a weakling with very little upper body strength

>363
nice pali's

Attached: 1547429266773.jpg (591x874, 95K)

faggot

That's what I thought!

Be nice pumpkin spice!

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: makeup.gif (498x328, 435K)

heroin overdose

L I T E R A L L Y WHO?

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

rude

I will self-medicate and ruminate on my rudeness.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: leaf.jpg (610x525, 94K)

I had a dream I was considering shooting myself in the head because I thought being brain damaged would be a really good high but then remembered I'd probably die

i walked along busy roadsides every day for half a year with the intention of throwing myself into the path of a speeding vehicle but never actually did so

if i knew then that i would become a fat, useless sack of excrement i might have been more eager to actually carry out the deed

Attached: tumblr_inline_ormk45NAJN1rv63m0_540.png (540x536, 209K)

i'm just going to overdose on DMT

I will now attempt to be rude. Let me see, I haven't done this in a while...

A butane lighter releases compressed gas which is ignited by a flint mechanism. This is like making sparks, with your thumb. The thing to note about these sparks is curious; they are ineffectual in both the creation of the fire, and as individual embers themselves. The flint and sparks actually serve as the primary crux of the lighter, where they are completely harmless by themselves, they can ignite a stream of butane which is jettisoned from the lighter itself.

Your fortune: Average Luck

rain filters down through my handsome volcano rocks

I love you

I noticed this quirk when I was working at September Wines. It was a neat little winery in Alphabet City. I bought so much stuff back then. And I was still smoking! Sometimes I would walk down the street and wonder, hey, I can't see straight! My vision would be clouded by this big pink mist. Would happen once or twice a day too! Then I would grab a coffee and some cigarettes and wait for my next delivery.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

I want you to make my dreams come true

thank fren. is good to know that someone is willing to care.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho1LgF8ys-c

Attached: 1401479648609.png (400x400, 5K)

Music... I don'd like this music... I'm going to retreat into my BOOKS..

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Despite appearmce, there is reason to liv. Try art, Maybe your anguish can make uo famous.

Fame is not a very good reason to live imho

traditional art makes me want to kill myself even more every time i make an attempt

maybe i'll make ytps even if no one likes them. imagine super driver from haruhi suzumiya but the audio has been replaced by pitch-shifted agonized screams

youtube.com/watch?v=OYVlx3vnu8I

actually, scratch the haruhi idea because people might interpret that as a joke about kyoani catching on fire :(

Back when I was drinking I used to think about building a rube goldberg machine that ended with a crossbow to the head. Thanks to dr whosits brainwashing game thing I'm now a mindless zombie just like everybody else. Thank you [s4s]!

old age

Disregard h8rs. You can make content that someone will enjoy. Nevar give up!
YTedit with screaming sounds Kino. U di U,

Attached: 1371607244679.jpg (552x464, 40K)

for me? it's suicide for cop

eating a ghost pepper

have fun puking your guts out.
Just shoot up Heroin ffs
Step 1: get Heroin can be hard depends on where you live if you're american just straight out ask for Fentanyl because amerifag Heroin will be laced with fent and for dying purpose it's ideal.
Step 2: Get syringe, a 1ml syringe should be enough but buy a 2ml if you wanna be sure.
Step: 3 Buy some Benzos and pop a whole lot of them
Step 3. Cook up the heroin on the spoon amerifag Heroin is normally dissolvaible in water if you're a eurofag add some cytric acid but not to much
Step:4 cook up just like you've seen it into movies until it brothels and everything dissolves. The remnants which don't dissolve are garbage.
Step 5 use a filter, you can just cut up a cig filter and use that put the needle trough the filter and start filling your syringe always draw arround in your spoon to make sure you get everything.
Step. 5 Search for a vein there's vein maps if you're completely retarded, put the needles should be put in a angle about 40-45° in, if you're in make sure you hit a vein by pulling back the plunger if dark red blood streams out you're good to go if it's rosa foamy blood immediatly pull out you don't wanna shoot into an artery believe me.
Step.6 Inject heaven slowly you won't to have your veins bursted.
Step.6 if you haven't already passed out quickly pull out the syringe and throw it away somewhere safely. The effects will work in about 10sec and while injecting you'll get that nice feeling in your legs.
Step.7 Make sure your are alone for at least 6h but more is even better.

enjoy dying with a nice high and peacefully cheers
also use small needles

Attached: My love.jpg (640x480, 47K)

also here.
Shooting Heroin is for badasses and not for some weed smoking pussies
youtube.com/watch?v=IKtDqZhQldU

nigga i was makin' a joke

ik
this tutorial still goes to OP

it seems like you didn't know though