Thanks for thr shaving advice I look much better

Thanks for thr shaving advice I look much better

Attached: 20190727_134520(1)~2.jpg (1829x2734, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for reminding me not to shave.

Wtf did you do? Do you shave broken beer bottle?

Have you considered knowing HOW to shave before doing so?

remove the head
should clear that shit right up

kek

I don't even think this fucking tendie gargler has considered soap before. Baby steps, user.

Use facial cleanser to not look like a pimply yet dried out stick of fucking beef jerky, Jesus Christ you fuckin neaderthal. Find the way your hair runs first then use a trimmer to go as low as it can, hot shower to prep, clean face with something that will moisturize but help with acne, get out, pat face dry don't rub, apply shave lube, shave with grain then against with more lube if you wanna super soft face, gently wipe off face with damp cloth, wash hands, apply a few handfuls of cold water to fave, pat dry, apply good brand aftershave to soften, moisturize, and help with razor burn ya fuckin noob

I use Harry's razors too. Great razor and really helps with razor burn

Nothing some lighter fluid and a match can't fix. Just tough it out for a few seconds.

fuck is the point in shaving anyway down to the skin with a razor? i simply use a pair of clippers on the lowest setting and have barely a shadow afterward without any rash, bumps, or burning skin going on. afterward, i use my a good lotion and I am good to go. works like a charm.

is that crhis chan

but what do i do with the other half of my weekend

are you going to give us a breakdown too of fucking Genesis their album "Invisible Touch", you fucking psycho?

No but roll with it by steve winwood is amazing while shaving

kek

Just do That's All, thanks.

Can confirm

You also missed ALOT of hair under your chin. Take this advice and a mirror and go back and do it again correctly. Also don't use dull razors.

Wtf is wrong with your skin

Thanks. Taking care of yourself shows, OPs picture shows what it's like to not take care of yourself properly. It's not an hour long process if you want to keep it shaved everyday, I'm saying do a lot of shit now so you won't have to do so much later. I've always thought that doing a proper shave and knowing how your skin works was just a part of knowing yourself better and not looking like OP lol

Holy fuck

lol, you're back.

Attached: 1544977_529887223792249_542136704_n.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Hell I had to buy new razors today infact the one I had finally died out and gave me razor burn yesterday. While you can reuse razors if you shave every day maybe change out like Evey week maybe a week and half tops. I'm sure you gotta take consideration of your skin too the more sensitive I imagine you gotta change it out more.

Honestly he should hold off on shaving for a couple days maybe exfoliate (it ain't gay to wear a mask every once and a while and it's nice if you have a gf, they pick out the best most refreshing mask) than try again.

Somehow I doubt that shaving technique is the worst of your problems. A liver the size of Connecticut isn't a pretty thing.

Even with that, you can clearly tell by the white head and the flamed up irritated lobster red skin he needs to change the way he shave or just don't shave. Woman live beards anyways and him ain't got much of a chin so why shave unless you have to.

He needs medical attention. The aesthetics can wait.

Clean your room, bucko

im not a cultist following religious nuts, got any other recommendations?

Yeah, literally clean your room you fucking slob.

its always clean, what do i do now

>eats sugar loaded shit
>gets shit skin ridden with shit
>shaves, makes cuts cause his skin surface is uneven, looks even more like shit
>blames shaving

hey user, get an electrical razor. The results are not as good as with regular one, but it works for nigs and unhealthy sucks like you. I mean, really you should clean up your diet, but I don't expect that from a b-tard.

Learn how to shave

Bro.... get some athletes foot cream. apply generously twice a day that shit will be gone in a week. Also learn to shave.

thats what i spent the last couple hours doing in accordance with what do i do now

Learn how to eat healthy porky

Attached: 47870a759fba5b031a0c8bcbd4531cfe.jpg (1125x797, 133K)

Drink more water, wash your face, don't shave for a few days to let your face heal up. Do what I said and it should be fine. Salycilic acid(spelling) is in otc face washes but use it sparingly. Get a face moisturizing cream that smells good and is not alcohol based with minimal ingredients. Change your pillow cases every few days and shower twice a day, deodorant, etc. Lol taking care of yourself is a wonderful thing bro. It gives you that big dick energy because you feel good because you know you look good BECAUSE you put in the WORK. It'll pay off bro I swear.

>It'll pay off bro I swear.
probably the most effective way of guaranteeing i discard absolutely everything you say

He meant it will never pay off and you will always be a pizza faced virgin cuck and that is just a list of shit to do while you are bored

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkDcgtHf0g

No problem buddy

Pizza face neckbeard confirmed