My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Yea Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

My girlfriend got beat up by her dad. What do Yea Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

Attached: IMG_4832.jpg (1536x2048, 278K)

Lol join her Dad

You gotta compete dude.. Beat her up even more, her dad is a faggot, show him what a man is.

Chop your nuts off and set them on fire in front of her.

You don't seem to be using them for anything anyway.

Find her a real man you pussy

>I'm literally shaking right now

Scissor her to take her mind off it you fragile little bitch

what happened to her elbow

Stop Living with Niggers?

Stop being such a colossal faggot

>believing it was her dad and not her other bofriend

Beat her up for losing.

I think you meant pimp

old

>What do Yea Forums?
Respect the fact that, as her father, he has the legitimate authority to discipline his daughter as he sees fit.

For starters stop posting your fantasy stories on Yea Forums

you are correct, my bad

The fact that you had to ask what to do before beating her elderly dads ass is pathetic

She probably didn't know her spot

Drive to her Dad's house and on the way call the police. Right when the cops show up you jump out and make like to rush and attack the Dad. Cops have to hold you back as you swing at him. Dad ends up arrested for beating your GF plus now Dad thinks you're a crazy fucker who would come after him and the cops would have to stop you. Dad won't fuck with you or beat the girl again.

BE a snitch?

Dude why do you keep posing this bullshit fake story over and over? Find something new to steal and repeat ‘tard

troll tf out of him

good,feminists complain about equality.well your getting it,i would of beat the cunt to

Nothing. Take her away from him and thats it.

A lot of newfriends out today! Welcome!

stop beating her up

If you're telling the truth, either A) beat the fuck out of her dad if you think you can take him, or B) pay someone to beat the fuck out of her dad. And I don't mean just knock him out. I mean put him in the fucking hospital for a week.

tl;dr
>be an enormous fucking faggot

That sounds like the dumbest shit ever you regard wtf

Yo show more pictures of bitches with bruises

Liar

typical midsummer's night answer

I guess it's crime time OP. Go grab a bat and Yea Forumseat the fuck out of him.

Attached: okay.png (700x502, 442K)

Beat her harder / become new daddy / profit

So she never wear any panties? Wow. Het daddy knows?

Well first and foremost user; Did she deserve it?

Wow, haven’t seen this pasta in a while. OP going old school. Chick was actually beat up by an ex if I remember correctly and he got booted from the marines.

stop posting the same fucking thread every week it’s the same photo as last time

Attached: DF3C2C36-167C-415F-A040-F61435975CBF.png (296x426, 67K)

Move out with her to a place of yours.

I can tell you’re a Bernie fag because you’re “Literally shaking” over this.

You have two options

Either kick his ass or kick his ass and fuck his wife/gf

Keep Literally shaking.

Saw this pic in another thread yesterday. Why is this whole board nothing but braindead shitposters?

Can tell you're a Trump fag because you can't tell fact from fiction lol

Hospitalize him, otherways you are a humongous faggot

Beat her harder than her dad. So that when he looks at how messed up she is, he'll hurt so much that he'll never ever want to lay his hands on her. But u really gotta do her in with something like a pipe wrench yeah?? Cheers

Attached: 1557363136304.jpg (960x960, 71K)

Obviously she deserved it

Ask her if she learned her lesson.

u could probably go to the police and get a medical report for such bruises
yeah and probably let her sleep at you that night or he might kill her, might let you fuck her in the as aswell

BAIT

beat that asshole too
>make sure to leave the same marks

Kill her

it will confuse her, good idea

Did you know that in the process of suffocation, the lack of oxygen isn't what wakes people up? It's the buildup of CO2 in the body. It's why carbon monoxide is so dangerous.

Go punch that fucker out.

>literally shaking right now

You should be. He's comin for you next.

Nothing you can do.

all these replies to pasta
>8/10 OP

Fuck him in the ass to assert dominance. Make him the bitch.

Fucking summerfags

Does her dad have a patreon?

Beat her while you fuck her ass

Call the cops you half-cocked vigilante retard. If she doesn't see this as something that is worth jail time then dump her. People who protect their abusers are too far gone.

she's your woman now. you must kill all who violate your woman!

Tell her she better listen next time

Top kek

Cut that big bruise open and fuck it?

fuck her till she screams

This

So much summer in here. Good one OP

cmon, dont you see the patient armband??

Uh what

Im still shaking. The only reason why he beat her up was because she was in the cinema with a friend of her. I knew he was racist. He beat her up just because he was black

Your father in law hits like a woman

You are the cancer

Kill him, simple.

this tbh

mfw cops don't show up and he gets the shit beaten out of him and raped by the dad

Shoot dead her dad and stream it so we can see it.

Go around to his house kick the door in tape him to a chair and suck his cock .That will show him

Tell her Andy ate taco bell last night

Attached: 1559472169103m.jpg (1024x1022, 111K)