Why are white women such massive sluts?

Why are white women such massive sluts?

Attached: 10012.webm (412x704, 1.42M)

Why is OP such a fag?

Like you would have any experience with sluts retard

fuck off retard

All women are massive sluts, regardless of race.

Women, from what I have seen, hate jobless noncommmittal apes almost as much as they hate spineless faggots like OP

for the same reason everybody do every other thing

this

for once race doesn't matter on a subject and then some ugly faggot who can't get laid, due to bad hygiene, makes it a racial problem... ffs

>Women, from what I have seen, hate jobless noncommmittal apes almost as much as they hate spineless faggots like OP

Why are there so many mixed-race babies then?

Attached: 2098543219384.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

That's cuz these millenial b/tards are obsessed with black cawk for some reason. When did this cuck obsession become a thing? just in the past few years right?

Gonna use an actual number or statistics?

Big slut

Attached: 679111DE-A2C3-4B11-BA9D-E821187FA594.jpg (2049x1118, 1.12M)

If that's the case why are you having such a hard time getting laid? Why is it that white women, takes fucking massive amounts of effort just to have them come on a date

Attached: CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg (600x600, 37K)

As others have pointed out, OP is faggot confirmed. Black women are just as much sluts if not more so bc of their ghetto culture, Asian chicks are sluts bc of perverted Asian culture, white chicks are sluts because of liberal culture, and Indian chicks are sluts because nobody wants to fuck them.

Attached: 98C17DEF-86E7-426E-93B8-A4F0FB78DB08.jpg (222x250, 8K)

Attached: 2153427043.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

I'm white, that's why it's hard for me to get laid. Yet I see white women all the time having one night stands with black dudes they barely met.

Shut up and fuck off tenda you tiny dick mutt chink

Attached: 1563893872618.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

you're a faggot who jerks to traps and shota

THAT's the sole reason you can't get laid.

Get off your fucking computer, go for a run, wipe off the cheeto dust, hit the gym and buy some new clothes and stop fantasizing about black cock.

MAYBE then you'll find a slampig desperate enough to taste your pathetic pencil dick.

Either way, after a child is conceived by (most likely date rape). You should kill yourself.

>live in diverse city in USA
>almost never see interracial couples or mixed babies in public
It's still such a relative rarity, user. Please leave your house, shower, make some friends. Just turn the computer off, for your own sake.

> implying thinking user has his own house.

Got lots of my wife taking bbc if you join this server

gg/DtKASgn

Here’s the rub young buck, niggers have a lower IQ on average, evidence has shown the smarter someone is the more depressed they are likely to be. Basically niggers are so dumb they can just convince themselves they are confident, attractive, good mates and god is protecting them. They also have community ties that whites don’t usually have unless they go to church, giving them higher feeling of security and well being. These are all the things females look for, so a dumbslut will fuck the first thing she sees with confidence. It is still possible for you to succeed, you must have individual pride, embrace your evolution.

You’ve never been to LA I’m guessing...

Sauce

wasted trips

any sauce on that slut?

LA isnt infested with mixed babies, incel.

Uh yea it fucking is

theres only mexicans here you lying fuck

t. /pol/tard who hasn't left the basement in a decade

Go to the Midwest/ south and see what uninfested actually looks like. NY-LA-MIA are going to have the most mixed, not only is that pure fact you’re a fucking retard for saying otherwise.

Hollywood has brainwashed and conditioned white women to behave how the Jews want them to behave.

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 199K)

bad parenting

california needs to be destroyed

Attached: image.jpg (2000x2000, 1.18M)

>Why wont white women sleep with me.

Only “people” that want modern white women these days are black dudes and incel chinks. All the real white men are getting with women of color especially black queens

Attached: 980DC48F-A325-4F55-B1E5-BD05FDAC630B.jpg (236x231, 10K)

For literally the same reason you guys like to fuck. Everybody likes fucking equally, what a surprise. Can we all carry on with our lives now?

like you wouldnt fuck every girl you can if you werent ugly as fuck

why are there soo many more unmixed babies though by such an extreme order or magnitude??

Bruh, actually look at the busted women that seek out niggers. They're trash. They got meth teeth, muffin top, and garbage attitudes. They only fuck niggers because white alphas won't touch their nasty asses.

The sexy intelligent women want a dominant white man.