What angle should I shoot myself with a shotgun in the head with? In the mouth? Temple...

What angle should I shoot myself with a shotgun in the head with? In the mouth? Temple? Try and blow my neck and spinal column out? Will happen tonight at Halifax Hospital in Daytona Beach FL. Watch for it on the news.

Attached: 1554566941011.jpg (720x900, 106K)

Also Slug or 00 buck?

aim for the penis

I'm not trying to become a tranny you fucking idiot. GTFO out here with your useless information.

Facing directly upwards with the end of the barrel at the very edge of your chin

then aim for the testicles

Hey I live in DeLand, see you on the news bud.

So OP admitted?

>ok take him away boys

Attached: CA70645-2T.jpg (250x315, 54K)

upwards chin or inside the mouth doesnt matter. you wanna annihilate your brain

Here’s an idea- don’t fucking kill your self.

nigger this is the worst b8 i've ever read
>should i shoot myself in the temple with a shotgun?
if you were physically able to do that you would be in the basement of edwards air force base because you are not human
go back to playing fortnite and never return to Yea Forums

Will tackle user on sight if i see em' near hali. That's MY tumbleweed town.

Attached: OG Red dead standing by.jpg (360x450, 21K)

Quick, no fucking around, no chance of a face off situation. Hold barrel between eyebrows, let rip.
Ending it isn't the solution buddy, try to seek help first but I guess if you're so willing to commit to it I guess you've exhausted these options?

Clear passage and an easy journey, friend.

Depends on barrel length I guess. Also the Japs who refused to surrender used their toes to pull the trigger of their rifles when they sent themselves onto Balasha

better off aiming more backwards than up. Lots of people have manage to blow their faces off and or give themselves a frontal lobotomy, and survive.

Hitting your brainstem will be lights out instantly.

Peace be with you. Enjoy your next chapter.

I'd wanna shoot myself too if I lived in Daytona. Did you consider moving out of the used syringe needle that is Daytona?

Japs ar manlets. If you're over 5'10" you can use your fingers. I could put a Mosin in my mouth and pull the trigger with my thumb

>japs used their toes to shoot themselves in the temple
no fucking shit you can use your toe to blow your brains out
im a fan of kurt cobain's music
but unless you're an olympic gymnast it would be pretty hard to shoot yourself in the temple that way

Fuck this county. It's aids af here.

Die of anal cancer from all the tranny cock you will take up it, faggot. Maybe you are a worthless fuck, but 3 minutes in my garage and I would be able to make a thing to pull the trigger. FAGGOT FUCKING NIGGER.

Thanks.
Cut the barrel, who cares if it's legal or not if you are going to hero yourself.
This right here is good info.
Can't. Broke AF, -20k in debt, no job. This place is a shit hole.

Dont use a firearm, you are contributing to gun violence statistics used against 2A rights.

Use a gas, painless. Helium works.

don't use a gun, they'll just make you into a stat to take away more guns.

>protip
hang yourself against a door so when you realize it isn't what you wanna do you can just stand up. If you want to, just relax and it'll be over

Any skills? Education? 20k in the hole isn't THAT bad. It can easily be paid off in 2-3 years if you're diligent with your money.

Don't listen to this fag, do it!

i dont know how long the fuckin gun you have is or its your arm length being unusually smalll but most people i see outside would able to do that with a shotgun/rifle

temple. right in the pineal gland.

Very true, 1/2 of gun deaths are suicide and the rest of mostly niggers killing themselves.

loads of skills, nothing from a college. actually am a nurse but for $20/hr I would rather kill myself, because it's not worth it.
I can make the barrel shorter if I need to, or make something to pull the trigger, not hard. Think Clinton suicides.

How about shoot some coconuts instead?

Well, that's depressing. I'm a nursing student myself. Is it the occupation that you dislike or is it your job itself? For example, like terrible co-workers or garbage management?

From reading this thread, I'd get a pistol, OP. Shotgun seems like it can really backfire on you. What's a few more days if you're actually set on it.

this is Yea Forums
insert gun in anus
post pics

I have 10 years exp in all aspect of nursing. It is horrible working conditions, think 12.5 hour shift with maybe 1-2 piss breaks, never a lunch. Management at all places are out of touch idiots, who give less than cost of living raises, so you make less money year over year.

You deal with people who are usually having the worst news or time of their lives. You are a mental health counselor rather you like it or not.

I could work for any of the major hospitals in my area for 40 years and not have anything in retirement that would come close to sustaining me.

Depending how old you are, you won't know this but you can't fire niggers or other minorities. They can literally kill people with neglect and nothing happens.

I work at a A+ rated hospital and that means were are "the best". The stuff I see on a daily basis makes me wonder what C and D hospitals are like because we have major life changing mistakes everyday.

kill as many random (or "random") people as possible but save one slug for the cops

You mad? You wanna be an hero? You wanna shit and cum?

Samefag here.

I would have gone into some other engineering or something with computers because I am great at them but I had to get a job ASAP and pay bills and 4 years of a CS degree was not going to happen.

I would ask your teachers if they have 30 years exp what the change has been from their time of starting until now and if they had the chance to change would they do it again.

Nursing has provided me with some amazing moments when I saved someones live but I've also watched hundreds of people die, slow, painful and excruciating deaths.

By no means is healthcare anything other than a means of control for the masses. If they wanted to fix the system, they could. They don't

Don't do it in the house. My friends son did it on the couch and there was brain and shit all over.

I am going to type of a note and put it in a pastic bag around my neck, donating my organs for people who need them and blow my head off outside of a hospital.

Nothings going to happen. We all know you're too much of a pussy to even kill yourself, let alone attack a hospital.

Both mom and sisters are nurses and I've heard about the nigger problem among nursing. Well, at least how some are a problem. Lazy, arrogant, and entitled are the complaints I hear most often from them. Hopefully being a larger male they won't bother me as much, but from working at UPS, I know they can still chimp out on me.

That is disheartening to hear about the hospitals and lack of COL raises. Do you have your BSN?

timestamp with shotgun or fuck off with this shitty thread

Attached: 1552576054035.jpg (236x419, 12K)

There are so many people that deserve death, and you're just gonna off yourself. All for nothing. What a waste.

do a flip

1)point shotgun at head
2)pull trigger
3)???
4)profit
It's not that difficult nigger

There was a guy around here that put a rope around his neck, stood on a chair, then shot himself in the head. Another dude put his head in a wood splitter, crazy. Don't do it, it's just about the dumbest thing ever.

user, you were nonexistent for billions of years. When you die, its possible you will be nonexistent for billions more or forever. Why commit suicide when the life you have is so short it's really incomprehensible.

Just do what functional suicidal people do.

Really dumb shit that you have always wanted to do without worrying about getting yourself killed. Do all the drugs, travel all of the places on a bike. If you have a gun just bring it with you where-ever you do so you always have a last resort if you fucked yourself in a way that you're going to die anyway (like starving or something equally painful.)

There is no way that you have done everything you would like to do in life that isn't accessible to you.

Oh and if you want to do this mode but on easy just opt for a really dangerous job that requires absolutely no skill.

Think roughnecks on oil refineries, you can make like $80,000 or more with absolutely no skill but your risk of killing yourself is high.

I am not attacking a hospital you fucking dumb nigger, learn to read. Suicide at hospital to get my organs to someone who needs then vs wasting them.

I had a nigger bitch I worked with who was late 3 times a week for two years, played on facebook for 2-3 hours a day and had patients DIE because of her bullshit. Nothing happened until my entire unit said we were quitting because of her. They will bother you by not working, being entitled and just being niggers.
No RN.
The push in most hospitals is BSN and here they pay $18/hr starting for BSN. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

Interesting point.

Not psy able to do that type of work. I have some health conditions that prevent that type of work.

What kind of condition?

I could give some other suggestions based on your condition.

>shotgun
>timestamp
None of, then fuck off

Try to send it from your butthole all the way up. You will get extra credit when you try to get into heaven, or a few more credits for the commissary in hell.

It’s gonna be a wild ride, buckle up.

Kek

Agreeeee

Attached: IMG_20190723_213005.jpg (3761x2900, 1.85M)