WW/bD. I found out that my former manager forged my signature on a work form and now I can't rehired by the company...

WW/bD. I found out that my former manager forged my signature on a work form and now I can't rehired by the company. I called HR and they're willing to escalate the issue, Should I go all in and potentially get her fired?

Attached: aiportraits_1563496477.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

of course

She pretty much ruined my 5 year career there but my inner self tells me to not be bitter about it

Do it, get that bitch, get her fired.

Its fucking illegal.

Attached: image0-1.jpg (2048x1092, 1.1M)

yes, how is it even a question

You know what. Don't do anything. Someone as beta/faggoty as you deserves it.

Get her fired and charged, nothing more satisfying than putting a stupid cunt in her place.

I'm calling them Monday tbqh

That depends. Do you think there's even a remote possibility of you and her having sex at any point?

Do you currently have another job?

>Do you think there's even a remote possibility of you and her having sex at any point?

She's ugly

Start August 5. Had been off and lived off savings

Do it. If she was a 400 pound land whale you wouldn’t bat an eye.

Let it go op, it’s only subway.

Nah, it's a shitty $40k a year job but it was my job while I go to college

Do something then, and make sure to make a BIG deal out of it just like a woman would, sexist,discrimination,harassment etc..

If she is hot, get a hold of her and ask her out. . see if you can get her to happily fuck you for a bit. If that fails or after that gets boring blackmail her into fucking you to save her job. . if that fails or you get bored of that, try to get nudes to fap to and share on here. . then get her fired anyways.

>If she is hot, get a hold of her and ask her out. .

She's ugly af

Show her stink fuck holes

You want an out-of-court settlement to the tune of $40,000. And a very positive recomendation, in writing. And an official admission of wrongdoing- in writing.

This, and then shame her on social media.

I'd post her pic but her only online pic can be traced back to her LinkedIn profile

yeah, and you get sued

Let the bitch try, it won’t do any good.

>What is Defamation

It’s not defamation if she’s guilty and it’s proven in court genius, you’re allowed to tell whoever you want about a criminal that victimized you, including full name and picture.

>her
yes

they wont fire her cause she's a girl