How do i get a cute army girlfriend like her

how do i get a cute army girlfriend like her

Attached: 1e01641e07c1c790f1b3878d0b76cfed676f148c29cf4ddf7407a6140e194d7c.jpg (720x960, 85K)

Enlist, work out, be a dumb chad. In any order.

>her

lower your standards

Discover oil in your country

Looks like a dude somehow

How about you scoot over to /hardcore and jerk to nudes

women only join the military for two reasons, A) the massive amount of attention they will receive from thirsty dudes with guaranteed paychecks or B) turbo dykes that want to boss men around and soak up all the disenfranchised pussy around base

only place ive found her nudes are on reddit,does she really have them on here?

Idk about army, but female marines dont date civilians, they only date Male marines
Its science

Recently finished my military service.

You can't get her. I rarely saw a military female do anything but 1 nighters with non military. Also, if you aren't super attractive, you may not even get that. Women in the military often have an idea that they can have their pick. They're usually correct.

females shouldnt be in the marines

Yes; only the crazy ones. Had a wook beat her friends ass and soon after boned like wild animals

Move to Israel.
Fuck-ton of pretty Israeli women serve.
Nothing hotter than a beauty with gun skills.

You don't want a girl from the military. ANY BRANCH. They've all taken 100 miles of dick from 100 different guys. Do not, repeat, do not.

thread/

Also recently finished my military service. Although USN here.

Depends on location. State-side females will have the privilege to pick and choose since the ratios are all fucked up (usually 2 females per 10 males) and thats not counting whether or not they want civilians.

Overseas service? Jesus christ. All you have to do is exist and express interest. Be slightly fit. Especially if you travel to other bases on your spare time. There's usually a bar street near every base so imagine me, a sailor, semi-fit, going to a bar about 2 hours away where all the soldiers drink. The females start flocking towards me like a rare Pokemon and the rest is up to you.

fuck those zionist puppets man. fuck em hard.

depends on branch and mos. if you want military poontang, join the chair force.

you were doing good until the autistic chad shit.

Yes they should. You want the boys to start fucking each other? Cause that’s how it starts