Ask a black guy learning yoyo tricks anything, ill answer all questions

Ask a black guy learning yoyo tricks anything, ill answer all questions

Link to video if you want to see: youtube.com/watch?v=cBFwoaJHStA

Also thanks Yea Forums for suggesting the talents to learn

Attached: WIN_20190727_11_21_20_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

JOJOJO NIGGER

WE

Why are you black?

Did you give up the guitar?

huh?

WUZ

I was born this way dude

No thats the next thing on my video to-do list

Attached: WIN_20190727_11_43_44_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Put down the thumb before we arrest you, also nice video user

Why haven't you stopped being a nigger? Teaching yourself the yo-yo is a good start, acting more like a nerdy white dude will help reduce the niggerish in your genes, but you also have to lose the "my retinas were designed for sub-Saharan bright sunlight, but I still wear sunglasses inside because my nigger granddaddy did it when he was trying to be cool and hide his dilated pupils from all the drugs he was doing".

Also, shave your face, Say "may I ask you a question?" instead of "lemme ax you"

Shit like that. Maybe one day, people will take you seriously and stop hating you secretly - even the left wing liberals which you all would just vaporize and leave them alone.

In none of your videos do you ever show us your eyes, why?

Are you mixed? And how big is your cock?

"Ah don' be got to show you mah eyes, mane!" "lemme ax you a question - how come you white boi's be all racist an sheet??"

Bo-de-bo-de-bo, mane! Sheet.

What has four legs and goes "hodee-doh, hodee-doh!!"

Two black guys running for an elevator.

I'm black man

I don't show my eyes at all because theres no real need to.

Thank you user, I love the sunglasses though and I have white friends man

Thank you user

Lmfaooo

Attached: WIN_20190727_11_52_14_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

You look like a middle aged dad reverted back to his young adult days

Does it bother you when white people use the n word?

Where are you at? Looks like Miami

cool tricks bro. but next time try to use a better camera coz those fps are painful. You can barely see the yoyo.

Attached: eee (6).png (50x62, 8K)

what's your opinion about the Lord of the Rings?

You're legit one of the coolest Yea Forums posters here, see your threads and you're always a bro

>Ask a black guy learning yoyo tricks anything
Which white guy did you steal the yoyo from?

Thank you Yea Forumsro that means a lot to me man

It was a good series for the most part until the fucking prequels

Thank you user and my apologies for that I hate working with a camera with 16x optical zoom and max of 720p trash

I'm in NYC man

Not at all man, free speech is everyones right I dont even get offended.

Thank you man? I guess lol

Attached: WIN_20190727_12_03_27_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Who did you steal that yoyo from NIGGER

Fair play my dude, if you're ever in Scotland I'll buy you a couple of pints

I've seen this thread before. Why did you return

Do you work out? Or are you naturally nigger buff?

SHOW US YOUR EYES

Yo bro. I've seen your guitar thread and a prior yo-yo thread. Thanks for keeping the OC going.

So my question is, what keeps you coming back to Yea Forums?

Do you like white women?

I didnt steal it user

I didnt steal it user lol

Fucking rad as fuck thank you Yea Forumsrother

I'm a fan ob Yea Forums and free speech

I work out every now then

NO!

Not a problem man, thank you for viewing my threads bro, and ive been on Yea Forums since i was a teen. I enjoy the community and the nonsensical ethos of it as well as the free speech.

Yeah I guess, im more into black women though

Attached: WIN_20190727_12_19_12_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

You're pretty cool user

What's your favorite band?

Racist white ppl aside and shit like that, whats ur thoughts on the current state of the black community. I ask ppl around my neighborhood the same question (Obviously African-American ) N they all either dont know or dont care.

Do you support blm

Lets see that BBC
Whitebois in this thread need to be put in their place

Once you've mastered the yo-yo will you learn the way of the sword like our fallen brother kairo seijuro?

Call this guy a faggot please

Name your favorite hand

u mad whiteboi?

can you post ur dick stuck in a bottle? its nothing dangerous, i did myself and it worked just fine.
>pic related

Attached: DSC_0017.jpg (418x522, 119K)

Have you any plans or choice tactics in mind for when you have the supreme showdown with the yoyo master?

Thank you Yea Forumsro

Disturbed man

Its irritating because most refuse to listen to facts and are so easily swayed by their emotions that cause our community to suffer, our music locks us down in a perpetuate state of being criminals, just so much fucking wrongness is involved. I try to just keep away and be around the blacks who are fucking sane

No

Faggot

Youre god damn right

done user

Right

There's so many threads with the white dick vs black dick shit. I never really cared for whos fucking who you know?

>I did myself and it worked fine
that doesnt look fine at all you cuck :^)

I'll have to hit him hard and fast with actual expert tricks from the start, extra strings on standby, water and lots of strawberry lube

Attached: WIN_20190727_12_40_49_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>that doesnt look fine at all you cuck :^)
>you cuck :^)
>cuck
TAKE THAT BACK, And I'm not a cuck if i fuck your ass right.

Attached: 145414428159.jpg (960x960, 113K)

You are ready my friend , godspeed

How’s it like to live in NY? Isn’t there a homeless epidemic? And how do you deal with the cramp living space?

Why aren't you learning butterfly knife tricks instead? They're 100x cooler.

Do you have a girlfriend?

Why do you always come here

The low frame rate/resolution mixed with the music kinda made the first minute or so feel like a weird art piece or something.
Neat tricks user.

What shampoo do you use?

No

thats a fucking brilliant idea ill put that on my list

Thank you Yea Forumsrother

I TAKE IT BACK

Thank you user, I appreciate the feedback

Axe

Cause I enjoy Yea Forums man

Yeah theres tons of homeless fuckers here and the cramp spaces is do-able for the most part. I have a 2 bedroom and live by myself so i have plenty of space

Attached: WIN_20190727_13_13_39_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Do you get shit from people for doing things you enjoy?

You look like a struggling rapper

What's your favorite food?

What's up yo-yo bro. I just say the vid. Didn't know you were that good. Damn. You must have been practicing for a while.

You need a better camera my dude but pretty sick/10, hand to eye coordination is gr8 m8.

Wow, never thought of it that way, I knew people used sunglasses when they're having a hangover just never thought people wore them all the time because of their drug addictions.

>thats a fucking brilliant idea ill put that on my list
Noice. Well to give you a heads up, if you're on a budget and want a good beater, I highly recommend the MADE IN USA Cold Steep FGX Tanto balisong which is all plastic and dirt cheap (just under $13) from KnifeCenter which has free shipping RIGHT NOW. They're ugly as fuck, gigantic, but they're great to start learning tricks with. Super lightweight and you don't need to worry losing it or using it as a disposable weapon because they're so fucking cheap; don't have to worry about ruining a nice finish on a metal knife. Alternatively you can get a cheap chink replica of the CSGO knife off eBay for like $17, which is one of the heaviest balis around but they're pretty well made and if you look around, they usually come with a nylon sheath and a barely functional torx wrench to adjust the pivoting screws. Don't buy anything else under $80, they're nearly all shit that will break and most can't be adjusted. I highly recommend a Bear OPS B500 for around $140-$160 if you want to step up. Price gap just gets more ridiculous from there (from $200-$2000 depending on what you're looking at), with Blade Runner Systems knives being the current "gold standard". If you're serious, I definitely look forward to seeing you get into flipping, Yea Forumsrah.

>Pic related, Spyderco Endura 4 and Bear OPS B500LD with damascus blades

Attached: 42357299.685_IMG_20190531_153241396-Ed-Re4ch.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)