Just got back from a funeral from a suicide

Just got back from a funeral from a suicide

I barely come here any more but I love my fellow anons, you guys have always been there for me when i’m Down and I hope I can be there too

Here’s an international list for suicide hotlines

ibpf.org/resource/list-international-suicide-hotlines

As much as we joke about becoming An Hero. You’ve got a friend in me, stay safe
>pic not related

Attached: 27C2BFA4-999D-4E2C-AF59-2D74FCAE9B66.jpg (541x625, 65K)

kys

A wholesome post in this site? Pathetic.

Attached: 1561954199291.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Fuck your morals and feminine vaginal feelings faggot..........
Dont tell me what to do

Attached: sieu.jpg (1080x1696, 124K)

I second this, Anons I know we do joke a lot about an heroing, but if you're honestly feeling suicidal or depressed, just call someone, try to get some help.
We have lost a lot of Yea Forumsrethren to suicide, and it shows.

Same summerfag

OPs friend is going to, or is, in hell.........suicide is a moral sin. Odds are friend is getting ass raped by Hitler and the SS with dildos made from the ashes of jews

summerfags
based

Whos joking?
This planet is too full for autists.

Be an hero, user.

My dorm mate killed himself. Jumped off a building. This is sad. One has to fight the chaos and struggles of life. Aim for self improvement and then things get better.

Attached: Jordan B Peterson - 12 Rules for Life An Antidote to Chaos (Unabridged).jpg (500x500, 27K)

Suicide victims should be shamed they are stupid cunts, weak people only thinking of themselves

rip in piece, op's friend

Attached: rip_doge.jpg (534x474, 50K)

Fpbp

If you're gonna kill yourself, strap up and go kill somebody who genuinely deserves it on your way out. Make it worth something.

Stop being a fag and go somewhere else

Based

holy shit I've never seen so many edgy summerfags calling anons summerfags in one place before.

you can always count on me OP.
thanks for caring for your Yea Forumsros

Attached: 1563999723099.jpg (489x486, 68K)

RIP in pepperoni OP's friend

Are you a Kikelord faggot????

I see this said a lot but most people only think of themselves and hurt others, despite what they tell themselves. The majority of the population in the world are fundamentally self-serving, greedy and uncaring.