Any druggies know if this is good or bad quality speed? I've never seen it like this...

Any druggies know if this is good or bad quality speed? I've never seen it like this, it's kind of oily and shiny and falls apart easily. Possibly laced?

Attached: IMG_20190727_171506.jpg (3120x4160, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

druginfo.sl.nsw.gov.au/news/what-difference-between-ice-and-speed
talktofrank.com/drug/speed#how-it-looks-tastes-and-smells
talktofrank.com/drug/speed
youtube.com/watch?v=wJUXLqNHCaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it wasnt dried/dehydrated enough. unsure if it effects the quality.

looks fake

It's been frozen at some point, looks OK, does it smell like piss?

All meth is bad quality....

Usually what I get from this guy is good and keeps me high for days, but never seen it like this.

Like sweet piss but yeah. It usually smells like this but not as strong as this. Maybe they cut it more?

Meth isn't speed retard

Sounds about right, speed isn't really my gig though

Meth is to a speed you fuck nut. Stop pretending you dont fucking do meth.

Attached: 1c35d1342cf1627a3286cfa16f0400aa.png (1522x1742, 321K)

No it isn't you absolute roaster

He's right, methamphetamines are slightly different to regular amphetamines. I know you can smoke meth, but can you smoke speed?

>Stop pretending you dont fucking do meth.
I don't do meth.
Now would you pay 10$ to have your dick sucked. I'm asking for a friend.

Is it hot and humid where you live? Ive had coke get greasy on me. I just put it in the fridge and it firmed up

Meth is a speed....

In the UK so not usually, but this last week has been fucked up.

Methamphetamine is available in three different forms commonly known as speed, base and ice but they differ in their purity. Ice is about 80% pure, whereas speed is typically around 10-20% pure.

but what do i know. I'm only a dea agent

Common or street names: Crystal meth, Crank, Meth, Ice, Glass, Fire, Crypto, Chalk
What is methamphetamine (speed)?

Speed (methamphetamine, C10H15N) is a potent and addictive central nervous system stimulant, chemically related to amphetamine, but with greater central nervous system side effects. It is a white, odorless, bitter-tasting powder that easily dissolves in water or alcohol. Methamphetamine is classified as a Schedule II stimulant by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), which means it has a high potential for abuse and is available legally only by prescription. Methamphetamine, when abused, is commonly referred to as “speed”, “meth”, or “chalk” and has been in use since the early 1960s. When abused, methamphetamine is usually smoked, snorted, injected, or taken orally.

Speed is slang for meth. But in this case speed is refering to amphetamine sulfate not methamphetamine

Speed, meth, chalk, crystal, ice, glass - these are all names for the drug Methamphetamine. Methamphetamine comes in many different forms and is snorted, swallowed, injected, or smoked. The smokable form is known as "ice" or "crystal," due to its appearance.

Methamphetamine is a powerful drug. It acts by changing how the brain works. It also speeds up many functions in the body. Methamphetamine has a chemical structure that is similar to another drug called amphetamine that I explore in my magazine on stimulants. Methamphetamine can cause lots of harmful things, including inability to sleep, paranoia, aggressiveness, and hallucinations. I'll tell you more about these later.

Id stick it in the fridge. My guess is something that it is made with or cut with doesnt like the heat

You're wrong
You're right, this guys uk and speed is sulph

People know crystal meth by many names: Speed, meth, tina, glass, crank and crystal are just a few. Whatever you call it, crystal meth is a stimulant, an “upper” that changes how your body functions and feels. Like other uppers, meth increases your heart rate, dilates your pupils, increases your stamina and makes you feel more alert. Your sense of hunger, thirst and need for sleep decrease.

The crystals of meth can be swallowed or smoked, or they can be crushed into a power that is then snorted. People also dissolve the crystals or powder to swallow, inject or booty bump.

dont do drugs

yes you can smoke speed.

meth is to speed
what
dab is to weed

so you speed users are just low grade tweakers

Go away DEA

Yeah it's amphetamine sulfate not meth. My dealer says it's HQ biker meth from blackpool, but I guess all dealers try to make their shit look good.

A Japanese chemist first synthesized methamphetamine—also called meth, crank, crystal meth or speed—from another stimulant in 1893. Methamphetamine was used early on as a medical treatment for narcolepsy, asthma and as a weight-loss drug. During World War II, the Allies and Axis powers both used the drug to keep troops awake. After the war, meth use increased dramatically, even after it was outlawed by the United States in 1970.

Scientists first developed amphetamine-type stimulants—including methamphetamine—as a manmade alternative to the ephedra plant.

you dont know what the fuck you're typing about kid.

show some facts or keep typing out your ass further demonstrating how you are a retard in denial

no. I'm tacking op and all of you right now

HQ biker speed lmao, now yall got me saying it

you guys think you're anonymous on here but you aren't

Next we have people who say alcohol is not a drug...

Burden of proof is on you, just cause you keep repeating yourself based on a retarded American colloquialism doesn't make you right, speed is sulph

Methamphetamine is available in three different forms commonly known as speed, base and ice but they differ in their purity. Ice is about 80% pure, whereas speed is typically around 10-20% pure.

Incorrect

Types of Amphetamines

Amphetamine is made up of two compounds levoamphetamine and dextroamphetamine. The more potent of two is dextroamphetamine and is a common element of ADD, ADHD, and narcolepsy medications. Methamphetamine is a drug produced, illegally, in domestic and foreign labs for recreational use. It is neurotoxic and can cause many health problems including brain damage, chronic psychiatric disorders, and dental problems. Methamphetamine hydrochloride is rarely prescribed because of it health risks, but it is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) under the trade name Desoxyn.

List of Amphetamines

Various medications are available in the United States which contain amphetamines. This list of amphetamines is inclusive of many of the amphetamines or amphetamine containing drugs that are marketed under various brand names throughout the U.S. While amphetamines may also be marketed and sold in other countries, this particular list of amphetamines focuses only on those which are medically or otherwise available in the United States.
Different types of amphetamines

Most amphetamines available in the U.S. are prescription medications.

Dextroamphetamine – a medication used in the treatment of ADHD that is also sometimes used to treat narcolepsy.
Levoamphetamine – a psychostimulant known to increase wakefulness and focus
Lisdexamfetamine – used in treatment of ADHD
Methamphetamine

am correct

>regional slang
speed in europe is amphetamine freebase, ice/crank/crystal is N-methylamphetamine hydrocloride and base is freebase cocaine. nobody calls meth base.

>tweaker in denial

speed is meth for pussies

and you know this because you know everybody and have been everywhere?

Nope

fucking useless semantics itt
op wants to know if it's shit, well is it?

obviously you're not queensland.

over in america New Jersey base is crack

over in hawaii meth is called ice

in your moms house its called a necessity

prove it
i cited my reference. where is yours

I'll let you know in about an hour. I really just wanted to know if it's laced with shit like fentanyl as I heard a lot of coke was being mixed with that in the UK. Usually what my dealer gives me is good though.

thats nowhere near coke.
it looks like raid dope OP.
(chicken wire a car battery jumper cables and a few cans or Raid bug spray.)

.au

He's in the UK you fucking moron

i know they're in the uk you twat.
I'm in Australia where pieces of shit like yourself use the word base as slang for amphetamines

you retarded cunt

This.
talktofrank.com/drug/speed#how-it-looks-tastes-and-smells

talktofrank.com/drug/speed
if your dealer is selling impure methamphetamine hydrocloride to you as amphetamine sulfate, a different drug with different effects and metabolic pathways and a huge difference in dosage and appearance then you need to move to an area where your dealers sell stimulants that aren't just meth

death to all tweakers

i don't have a dealer.
I'm a DEA agent.
but i would like to meet you and your dealer

gross

DEA in the UK? Lol even our fucking MP's do phet's on a daily basis.

i pay my informants upto 5k a month...
and we can keep your ass out of the clink if you cooperate.
otherwise have fun comming down locked up

>implying

Stop LARPing faggot

>mom someone proved me wrong what do I say back

Thanks for proving my point I guess, speed = sulph, meth = meth

Yeah amphetamine sulfate isn't nearly as bad as meth though it will still fuck you up if you do it a lot. I've went on week long binges before and quit cold turkey because I was getting heart palpitations, and I just felt a little more tired than usual for a few days. Probably from jerking off for 12 hours at a time though.

I'm not in the uk.
but we have a phone so international cooperation isn't impossible.

death to all tweakers

Some fuck already snitched on my dealer a couple months back. He only sells weed, speed and stolen cigarettes. Victimless crimes don't deserve punishment.

You need to order some test kits and keep them handy if you're going to be a junkie. That way you always know what you're taking. Even the dumbass Festival kids carry them around in their backpacks. Be smarter about your habit if you don't want to end up fucked up.

is that meow meow bathsalt shit what you're talking about

Speed doesn't like the heat mate, I'm also from the UK and its been ridicules how hot its been lately. My guess is that's your problem I keep mine in a cool place all of the time. Take no notice of the americunts going on about meth amphetamine it's a different drug to what we take over here. We tend to like to keep our teeth contrary to what those retards think. They probably think you bought it with Queen Dollars as they have no perception or knowledge about anywhere outside of burgerland. If the lad you but it from tends to always get you decent gear, it's more likely to be decent. Always remember to keep itiin a cool place Brit user and also remember we are the only true master race.

i think drugs should be legalized and taxed.
let the scum die young

Fuck no. It gives me focus, energy and makes me feel good. No confusion. Helps a ton with programming.

Agreed my fellow britbong. Fucking murifats.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJUXLqNHCaI

>stolen
>victimless

which is it

no thankyou

we have better drugs than you limey fops

The factories and shops are insured. It'll cost a collective group of rich fucks a few pennies. If that isn't victimless then what is?

You have better weed and meth, but that's about it. Our shrooms and LSD are far superior.

limeys are whiney and smiley
tea drinking queers

oi mate I swear on me mum all rek ya cunt mate talking bout me crumpets an tea like a proper twat

It's hit me now. Not as strong as usual but still definitely got a nice high going. I think the heat fucked it up like the other user said.

stop being a pussy and just do some of it. if it works, it works. if it doesn't then don't.

i sell ephedrine by the pound.
from china. shipped to mexico. brought up into the states.
then sold for 5-10k a pound.

i love those flying drone things. they make delivery so easy. don't have to abduct the drones family to insure they don't fuck you.

lmfao.

ever see that post about the guy who blows loads on glass and scrapes it up when it's dry and puts it in little bags they leave laying around for dipshits to find.

See No cummies for me today

i do the same thing with malithion.except i stead of snorting or smoking cum they get hospitalized

lucky you lol

That doesn't make meth. It's a myth

>meth using brits talking about how they are better
HA. You guys used to rule the world, now sand niggers are coming in and having Sharia Law. All the old english with REAL BALLS would NEVER allow THEIR HOMELAND to be taken over like that.
You scrawny worthless soyboys are a fucking joke nowadays. Some a little more meth and have some more grand delusions of a time you no longer live in,Go on old chap, take another hit and act like your country isn't in the deep shitter right now.

Oh I know it's in the shitter mate. But Scotland will never die, and that's where I'm moving. Mainly for that sweet sweet whisky.

Why would anyone anywhere use meth lol. I have never in my 40 years met anyone that smokes meth even casually that was not a total piece of shit. The people im talking about are middle-middle/ upper-middle class btw. I cant even fuckin imagine how scummy the lower class meth folks are, ick.

I feel bad for you guys actually, like I do the nords and swedes. But you must realize that our country from YOUR people, was formed by mostly Bavarian Illuminati jews. That's why everything is so over sexualized and over commercialized. I don't get why you think it's the actual people that are the problem. Just like I don't think general english are the problem for muslims, it's the ones in power causing problems.
That aside though, I wish you the best. I wish your country was as free as it was 15 or so years ago.

>I don't get why you think it's the actual people that are the problem
Because most of the population here is filled with retards. Teenage pregnancies, dumb and abusive, alcoholic parents, and it's just getting worse. The education system is to blame. Teachers are underpaid and often unqualified. Miserable dumb fucks breeding miserable dumb fucks.

It's not meth. I do it to help with my work, and I get a ton of shit done. Speed will turn a 1x programmer into a 10x'er

You have been visited by the Laura of horrible cereal noises.

YOU HAVE TO B-BUMP THE THREAD! It's c-coming, don't you understand?! It's c-coming! And if you haven't b-bumped the thread by the time it gets here, the thread is going to D-DIE!

Attached: Laura.jpg (637x478, 74K)

penis

Laura says the speed's fine.

Laura can suck me off

>I'm a DEA agent
You know why I actually believe you? Because you dont know shit like every other one of your little piggy gang buddies.

You're going to die doing shit like that, I had a shady dealer lace my weed with something, I'm still recovering and it Ben almost a month now. Found out a few weeks later that said shady dealer gave something laced to his own cousin, completely disappeared, won't answer his phone. I thought I was going to die in and out of the hospital, dizzy 24/7, hypertension, lungs felt like they weren't expanding enough, lightheaded when I woke up breathing rapidly, tremors when I lie down or get stressed.

All of those symptoms can occur when someone freaks out from smoking too much weed. It happened to me 4 times and I used to smoke weed constantly since I was 11. I quit a while back, and I smoke occasionally now. It's much better that way. Weed burnout is not a fun thing.

Best way to drie it:
Put a mirror (or other smooth surface object, like a plate) under running hot water until it is hot to the touch.
Spread the speed on it with a credit card
Wait till it is dry (about 10 minutes)

dry*

I think it might be laced with actual speed user