I want some good pro-life arguments since i'm undecided between the two positions...

I want some good pro-life arguments since i'm undecided between the two positions. Try your best and try to not be an idiot to people you disagree. Please try not to use tautologies or deontological ethics (do not confuse with you personal moral axioms)

Attached: pi-axx-xxxx2016-pro-life-rally-2_large.jpg (800x535, 68K)

abortion is literally murder

i believe in population control
i also believe we should castrate convicted fellons
ever see that movie black fish?

It's better to never live than to grow up as an unwanted child

Its people fucking
Kids arent planned there made from poor decisions
People can hardly take care of themselves and to bring a child to the world just to make him go thru hell is cruel
You cannot miss what youve never had
Society no longer has standards , no morals or code of ethics
Bitches being sluts
Its the girls fault for believing in love
Never seen maury before having sex
This guys is the right one i just know it

There is no freedom by imposing, maybe people should mind their own bussiness and stop caring about what others are doing with their taints

This just proves society isnt evolving

Ok, but would you think that periods that are a little bit more advanced to be considered miscarriages are a massacre? Because that happens daily and could be the mayor cause of death of humans if you consider that to be the murder of a worthy human life.

Would you give a dog an abortion of course not. Why then is the life of a puppy more precious than a human life?

Being pro-fetus is simply the best way to insert/impose your beliefs on a woman you don't know or care about in the slightest.

Matches well with your existing support for the poor, addicts, and people given death sentences.

Humans suck. Dogs are better.

Hypocrite cares about shit that doesnt exist while kids are stuffed in orphanages and people are paid 1000 bucks a month just to own 1
Fagz being fagz

I agree you'll never see a dog standing in line at an abortion clinic.

Mr Moneybux here.
The reason abortion need to be outlawed is supply me with an endless supply of poor people willing to work for the lowest wage.
It also helps me rake in tax dollars with the private prisons I own.
It is not a choice it is a revenue stream.

It depends on if you value human life for its own sake OP.
If you do then abortion is wrong.
If you dont then its right.
Life is defined self replicating cells with dna divergent from other organisms.
Once the sperm its the egg, with in a relatively short amount of time the DNA of both the father and the mother mixes and mutates creating an organism that is biologically distinct from both the mother and the father.
IT is by definition a distinct life form.
And by virtue of its dna being human, it is inherently a human life.
Making the taking of it definitionally murder.
If you dont view life on this cellular level, making the claim that "life doesnt begin at conception" because "its just a clump of cells" you get into some very deep issues denying the biological reality of the world.
You for instance wouldnt be able to believe bacteria is alive either, since it to is just a "clump of cells"
You wouldnt be able believe in evolution since humans arose from the primordial soup that was "just a clump of cells" and thus "not alive."
You wouldnt be able to believe the single celled organisms from which all life arose was alive.
Whether you are for abortion or against abortion is up to you.
But if you are for abortion you inherently have to for murder, at least in some cases.
This isnt a unique political position either.
Millions of americans supported and suport today the bombing of hiroshima and nagisaki by the americans which took the lives of millions of innocent people, IE murder, yet they have no issue admitting this.
The bigger issue i personally have with pro choice people is not so much their stance as how they lie to themselves and others.
They tell teenage girls that what they are killing "isnt really alive" and "isnt really human" and as a result ever year, not in huge numbers, but significant enough, women who have had abortions kill themselves.
Realizing only to late that they murdered their child and the world lied to them.

I dont think is moral to restrict the freedoms of someone who commited a felony. Many people dont choose the enviroment they live in and a better way forward is to try to reintegrate them to society and educate them.

>Dogs=Humans

are you a fucking insect? you mong

Maybe the difference is that abortions are decisions and miscarriages aren’t?

You confuse my position, i believe in moral consistency and im even in favor of people doing what ever they benefit themselves over anything.

>if you value life its wrong
>if you dont care about living things its ok

Being this fucking retarded

>moral consistency

Pretentious fagt
Morality is fake news

Sauce

Yeah this was my position, i believe an independent life begins at conception. But still, do we really value a human life in a deontological form? Dont we just do things that benifit us and our potential offspring? I say this because unwanted bring all sorts of problems to us.

I was pro choice till the rise of third trimester and in the case of new york you can abort after birth. Also babies who survive abortions don't have a right to life and will also be terminated. They crossed a line for me

The problem is abortion is 50/50 across gender and race. The real issue is the fact that we have very good birth control alternatives. So why is abortion even a thing.

Another thing to consider is how many of us wouldn't be here if abortion was a thing. Most kids are a mistake its just a fact.

This issue is like hormones and sex change for kids. Nature took its course, you would give birth to a baby, and if a boy thought he was a girl, he will more then likely grow out ot

Theres literally one. You believe a fetus is the chamber for a soul, is the moment it is conceived, usually a religious or just weirdly moral idea.

Vs the more scientific idea that a fetus doesnt have advanced cognative abilities, cant think and is therefore a mass of cells that will eventually become a person

The arguement is a stupid one. What some people do doesnt hurt others, earth is stupidly overpopulated, and the loud prolifers erroneously believe they're like, evangelizing, not being absolute borderline evil anuses

Abortion is a religious freedom.
Exodus 21:22 "And if men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she has a miscarriage, yet there is no further injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman’s husband may demand of him; and he shall pay as the judges decide."

So you can punch a woman in the baby if you throw a few bucks her husband's way. Banning this is unconstitutional.

Agree, but shouldnt addres a problem of that magnitude? My point is that we dont inherently value human life, what we strive for is our personal benefit and thats the reason we dont bother with problems that would take so much resources to address, thats why we legalize harmful things like drugs because they leave an overall net benefit to us.

This is a 50/50 issue across sex and race. So you are not right. The "soul" is a issue for a lot of people as they believe its life. And you are murdering it.

This is why in New York and other states they actually had to REMOVE the law that killing a permanent women is double homicide. Because they would be admitting abortion is murder.

I don't think so. Unwanted children can enjoy life fully.

I like people to build a philosophy that would lead to a rational conclusion, kind of like math were the thought process is more important that the result.

You can't cite the bible as it a source of authority. Debates don't work that way.

when the infant(wanted) mortality rate is higher than most other civilized countries, people focus on the unwanted kids more. why are americans so fucking stupid?

You can't oppress the poor and minorities if they're never born in the first place.

Attached: download (1).jpg (396x396, 17K)

Yeah i think its kind of gross and if you are pro-choice you dont have any say in aborting born childs.
Still you are using the argument of "many of us are mistakes therefore we wouldnt exist if abortion was legal" but its kinda like the question "if you didnt have a child you would be happy?" first you wouldnt have the experience so you probably be happy since you would had nothing to lose, but why argue with things that didnt happen, like in both scenario you would probably be happy.

Any objections to the statement rather than the ad hominem?

Lot of truth to this. The abortion statistics are pretty racist and "classist"

Whats more rational then results
Fuck your pretentious ass
College fag maybe or maybe youve veen binging on shapiro and cenk
Thoughts that lead to bullshit
The truth is that life is here already stuffed in orphanages
Being this self centered to claim to care about life (the bastards arent even here yet) and having an orphanage just getting fatter by the minute because of my live for life, how fucking stupid are you

It's better to live than die an unwanted child.

>If you dont view life on this cellular level, making the claim that "life doesnt begin at conception" because "its just a clump of cells" you get into some very deep issues denying the biological reality of the world.
Utterly retarded. What something IS and what something has the POTENTIAL to be are totally different. No-one claims that cells aren't alive, but a bunch of proto-human cells are not an entire human. Left to its own devices, a newborn baby will die. By your shit logic all babies are dead

I guess my point with saying "many of us are mistakes" is that at what point are you of your own agency. You got pregnant you need to own it. Back in the day (even barely of my generation) if you got a women pregnant you married her and raised the kid as that is whats best. Abortion basically takes away agency and your own personal responsibility.

Well leaving all the emotional, religious and romanticism shit out of the way and watch things with pure logic and reason it´s pretty simple but things aren´t good for a pro-life point of view.
- A Fetus on early stages it´s only a ball of meat, it has no functional brain (or at least not something at human level), it has no conciousness or something that put it in a human level, it has the potential to be a human in the future but biolocigally is lesser than a snail or something like that. Getting rid of it would be the same as gettin rid of a tumour (serously, both of them are balls of meat that decimates the health of the woman, but the fetus can be a human IN LATER stages, in the early ones it´s far away from a "person").
- Kids are a serious things, a kid needs attention, resources and a lot of other things to develop and growth into a good person. A lot of parents doesn´t care enough for their children and you can see that with a lot of kids going to psychiatrists for things as simple as feeling lonely or wanting attention but his parents won´t give a shit and doesn´t talk or share with them.
- Theres a lot of orphans, why bring more people instead of helping the ones that already exists? a lot of pro-life idiots (there´s a few people that thinks about this) ignore this fact because they´re so prideful to not have a kid of their own blood. A lot of orphans suffer even if they grow into good persons most of them are scarred to life and develop depression or something. Also adopting an orphan instead of having a child of your own it´s the same but you don´t have to face all the pregnancy problems and expenses also you can get a child in a few weeks instead of 9 months (speaking with logic adopting it´s the most intelligent choice).
- Lot of teens, drug adicts or people that have unwanted kids would treat them as shit and most of those kids would grow to suffer and cause problems like beggars, real murderers, drug adicts or so, why let that happen?

Then should we abort childs that are already born? They lack the cognitive abilities of a full grown human so? And whats the line in what we should and shouldnt abort?

Ad hominems?
Where did you see that
The fact that you think that your statement is the ultimate truth , its either this or that , how confident or stupid are you to make such claims

watch the: I'm Pro-Life | Change My Mind videos.

Ad hominems?
>Being this fucking retarded
Where did you see that
>Being this fucking retarded

Attached: 1538872394226.png (500x490, 61K)

If you dont view life on this cellular level, making the claim that "life doesnt begin at conception" because "its just a clump of cells" you get into some very deep issues denying the biological reality of the world.
You for instance wouldnt be able to believe bacteria is alive either, since it to is just a "clump of cells"

Guess you can never wash your hands, sanitize anything, or cook food again then. That would be mass murder

Your idea is retarded
An idea only a retard can have

Go back to yotubing the rest of jordan petersons shot and clean your room
Pretentious asshole doesnt realize whats the point of making arguments like this, if its not for politics then it doesnt matter

>basically
Back in the day´s there wasn´t massive school shootings, a pretty dense pedophile population, less mentally ill people freed and also salaries where pretty even for all the people so a Mc Donalds cashier could live pridefully and fully with his waiter/waitress partner, Basically back in the day the life was simpler, easier and having a kid was more managable than now. Also yes, many of us are misakes and isn´t a saving opinion, maybe if i had been aborted both of my brothers would have gone to university (instead of just me), maybe if someone had been aborted his parents would have had their dream life, maybe if a lot of people had been aborted this times would be safer, smarter and overall better. We the people are problems to the world and to our own species.

>Pretentious asshole doesnt realize whats the point of making arguments like this, if its not for politics then it doesnt matter
then why don't you keep your mouth shut?

Op here, guys its been fun but i gotta go. Keep arguing if you want but i need to leave. Love you all.

Fetuses are living, biologically unique human beings. (This is well attested in the scientific literature.)
Human beings are valuable and should not be destroyed without cause. (Where the line should be drawn on things like the death penalty is up for debate, but a fetus does not have the agency to be considered morally liable - existence is not a crime.)
Fetuses should not be destroyed without cause.

This is already in play. Japan said its a crisis given how low birth rates are. US has in the first time in hits history lowest birth rates. Its very much a 1st world problem. Abortion isn't going to help.

The problems in society have nothing to do with giving birth. Look at the animal kingdom why even bother being born if your just going to get eaten. Life should be something cherished. Abortion issue has very much plagued that. Hell most women treat pregnancy like its an STD. If you get the point here not all women think this, but its nothing like it was 50 years ago.

You gotta prevent stupid from spreading
Severe a limb if the infection is to great

Your trash
You read some shit and picked a side
Feel like arguing dont care but at least have a decent argument
Same shit over and over again when the conclusion is that of hypocracy by both sides

My body, my rules... Yeah, I agree with that statement, but a baby is inside your body and not a part of it; they have property over their body to and killing them is the same thing of murdering.
With that said, you can ask: "well, the baby inside me is trespassing my property" and that's true, but they isn't in that position because of choice, their parents choices put them there, killing them with that justification is the same as inviting someone for a coffee and in the moment that the person get inside, kill them for trespassing.

>. No-one claims that cells aren't alive
Actually there are more then a few dumb cunts i've met who do.
At least in the case of human fetuses.
> but a bunch of proto-human cells are not an entire human.
Why?
What justification do you have that a fetus is not a human being?
Why would a human life form not be a fully human being prior to its birth?
And if this is the case, when does it become a human being?
The first trimester? The second? The third?
Is it when the human being gains a functioning nuro cortex?
If you use that boundary
Then 9 the states in the US (some of the most populace ones btw like new york, maryland, and california) that allow third term abortions are still commiting murder by your definition.
And if you believe abortion isnt murder up untill conception.
then the human vagina is a fucking machine of unbelievable capabilities.
It turns a "clump of cells" into a fully functioning human being in a matter of mior seconds.
Imbuing cells with humanity like a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat.
Ill cut with the shit.
There is no meaningful classification you can devide a human being's life span with including time prior to birth.
And any person who thinks otherwise has
A never studied biology in depth
or
B is being intellectually dishonest.
I dont care what your convictions are
but im not going to let you lie to everyone about their nature.

>You gotta prevent stupid from spreading

>Severe a limb
>Your trash

Attached: 1540470197178.gif (840x893, 1.2M)

Thinking logically, a fetus has only the potential to develop into a human and all the pro-life people think that´s enough to defend but the truth is that a human life is basically worthless, the imortant is the quality of that life. How many pro-lifes would defend child abusers, rapists or mass murderers? now a lot of stupid people defend the shitiests humans just because they think it´s the "correct" and because they´re exempt of that shit, how many pro-lifes would not present charges and say "i forgive you for raping and killing my own daughter", "i forgive you for shooting the school and killing my own and only kids", "i forgive you for torturing, killing and doing horrible things to the corpes of my own son"?. Defending balls of meat because they have the potential to be humans doesn´t mean anything because a lot of real humans do horrible things, causes suffering and end up diying in prisions anyways.

Ad hominem

Attached: 1563256305308.jpg (574x707, 43K)

Are you seriously comparing a murderer or rapist with a child?

>Abortion = murder
>Abortion bad
:^|

>quads
Nice user.
But sadly its kind of a shit argument dude.
I mean by your logic any human being is guilty of being mass murder or rapists just by virtue of the fact that some humans do that shit.
Why stop with fetuses?
Children could grow up to be mass murders?
so could pre teens, teenagers, and 35 year old incels.
Hell tomorow you could fucking goy into mcdonalds and shoot a bitch who gives you the wrong sized tendies.
Does that mean its morally acceptable for us to kill you?

Murder involved taking another person's life. A fetus is not a person. Abortion is not murder. Nobody is trying to abort new born babies either, idk where fucking retard Republicans came up with that misinformation. Just saying

I have to say this..

I always thought it was very odd feminism defends abortion. Mothers raised children. Mothers gave life. Mothers held down the home. It always crazy to me they support things like single moms but also have a pro choice stance.

You have the potential of being a horrible human being as well, should we just kill you to avoid this outcome?

You are arguing based on the nirvana fallacy, something isn't perfect, so we need to avoid this outcome...

Attached: 1554742637517.jpg (1600x2812, 356K)

Well, you have a good point there but sadly the goverments doesn´t care about a lot of that problems. Yes, Japan and USA have birth problems and i think even Spain and some other Europe countries have this problem too but countries like China, India or some places in South America have overpopulation problems and the 1st world countries wont make plans for massive migrations of people of those countries, instead USA only offers you the permantet resicence if you have a professional career, a sad story that makes it into the USA news or something like that while Japan would only give you the visa if you´re a godlike professional, a billionare or you´re willing to be enslaved and live poorly by some companies. Also banning abortion in some countries because they have low birth rates won´t change the fact that a lot of parents would treat poorly and won´t care about their children, so the quality of the population will only be lower and lower (a lot of japanese people try to leave the country because it´s pretty hard and stressful there, so making them have kids would be worse and the suicide numbers would keep increasing). Maybe if the goverments would work as if they care about people things would be pretty different.

Not retard Republicans in general. Just retarded Christians (who happen to be both democratic and republican).
>How many children you forced mothers to give birth to are you going to adopt, pro-"life" christians?

Irrational and stupid define women. Its not that surprising when you know that.

So you agree with states that REMOVED the law that killing a pregnant women is double homocide. Because having a third trimester abortion was murder. So remove that, and hey everything is all fine.

The term abortion was made because women didn't like it being called murdering, or terminating a baby. honestly if you can have an abortion you sure as hell better be able to say "i killed my baby" because you live with that your whole life. Many women who have abortions, are very emotional about it. Deep down they know

I mean, you’re killing a person. You could say that they are not a person yet but why does that matter? The life that you are ending is because of your own selfishness

It's important we keep Margaret Sanger's dream alive. Abortion should remain legal and accessible. Planned Parenthood facilities tend to be in low IQ clustered areas. Without ready access to abortion, there would be a lot more niggers and dumb whites.

Attached: ivanka_trump_see_through_boobs.jpg (600x870, 115K)

There was no argument to face, if there was, please cite it.

Attached: 1517953663948.png (586x578, 37K)

if people are dumb enough to have unprotected sex and not want a baby then abort it by shooting the mother in the head

morals are so varied these days that they dont matter. some people thing freedom is allowing anyone to do anything, some think its allowing them to do anything except obstruct others freedoms, some thing freedom doesnt matter only equity, some have no morals at all.

its all shit, politics is a never ending moral clusterfuck where nobody wins and everyone loses. you cant fix it, the replacements will have their own problems. its all pointless.

worry instead about existance,
you used to not be conscious, now you are. when you pass, will your perception still exist?
science says no, religion says it will carry on
in both science, this life and its ideas and thoughts will be gone and its not something you can imagine, you cannot imagine true nothingness, therefore life is meaningless
in reincarnation, you lose all memories and knowledge from past life, therefore life is meaningless
in aberhamic religions you either go to eternal paradise or eternal damnation, and both are better than to live a full life and then lose all of your perception of it.
dont think any of us are going to Valhalla so thats out

anyways, human life's value is subjective like all things.

Do you think that a rapist and murderers are born from eggs with 30-or-so-years-old? most of them come from shitty parents that doesn´t give them the love and attention that a child needs, a not planned child could turn into the most awesome person in the world but it needs someone to gide them, if a teeneager would ignore, treat like shit and do horrible things to his/her kid there´s a good probabillity that kid won´t turn out to be good. Bringing kids to this world it´s not a problem, but most of people ignore that kids grow old and become adults. And adults (or even teens) can do horrible things

So where do you draw the line? Once it’s born? Because then it’s still not really a person, it has no real mental faculties. I mean if you put a towel over it’s head it thinks that the world has disappeared like a dumb dog. Or, even a fetus that has not been born yet and is soon to be born has the same ability to be a person that a newborn baby would.

The way kids are raised now is the issue. The old ways of raising kids was far better. Look up Jonathan Haidt and listen to his stance. Good stuff and it really shows in newer generations

Why would it be considered wrong to murder a newborn baby being parented and living in the house next door, but not the unborn baby living inside my GF's womb?

children have no rights, they are property. can't damage other people's property

but you can always kill already born puppies, throw them into lake, or something. that is why nobody needs abortion for dogs.

>
>Not retard Republicans in general. Just retarded Christians (who happen to be both democratic and republican).
>>How many children you forced mothers to give birth to are you going to adopt, pro-"life" christians?

This isn't a religious thing, this is about precedent, if you kill a baby you're telling that life isn't that important and some people are more especial than others. We need to clarify what is a human being for this, and it's not a body and not conscience that defines it. If you are only human as long as if you have conscience, than we can now kill all people in coma with no repercussions

tell that to raped women who were impregnated forcefully while society spits in their face simply because she was knocked up.

Women who get raped are idiots and deserve the be punished for their stupidity. That'll teach them next time to stay out of the scenario they were raped in.

Pro-choice is pro-life

found the retard.

This is so insanely rare and if you want a special judgement for this sure. But lets talk about the 99.9% of the abortions out there. And really focus on the issue.

that doesn't make sense explain

Stunning and brave way to refute an argument. Bravo.

>8 billion+ people
>poverty increasing
>demand increasing
>supply dwindling
>conflicts intensify
>tension increases
>nation keep on breeding
>b-b-but abortions r bad mmkay
And this is why I don't listen to anyone who claims to be "pro-life" and instead assume they're "pro-fetus".

Attached: 1531000981210.jpg (573x720, 71K)

A shit life doesn't mean you can do anything. Liberty is a property thing, you can do whatever you want, if you're not damaging another human, if you damage somehow another human's property, you are going to suffer repercussions from it. Liberty holds the responsibility hands.
The baby isn't in that situation because of free choice but because of their parents choices, their parents have to take responsibility for their actions.

BTW Roe vs Wade.. Row made up the rape claims and just wanted an abortion. So even the founder of the movement, the law, was actually a lie. History sucks I know

>That happened
History sucks when the people you don't want to win, wins. Afterall, history is written by the victorious.

I am a conservative. I vote to take your welfare away. But please abort your children. One less nigger around to ask for government gibs.

+1

By allowing the option of a safe abortion, people can live their lives and decide what constitutes a family, or a need for one.
Banning abortion altogether is disruptive, and not safe or healthy, which is where you get the stereotype of the coat hanger in some motel room aborting the fetus.
Pro-choice is pro-life.

Putting a seed in the ground, and taking it out isn't the same as cutting down a tree. People always say "Look at this tiny little baby" but for weeks after fertilization the baby is only a small clustercof cells. Early abortions are fine by me.

What y'all be missing in the first place is that birth is never about the child, it's about the parent. We don't have children so that they can have good lives, we have them so that our own lives can feel purposeful. "maybe my kid will cure cancer" "they'll be the best part of ME" having an offspring at all is about self worth for the people who can't do something themselves to feel it. Abortion isn't murder, birth is playing God.

Well abortion it´s not a law that everybody would have to do, it´s a choice. Maybe if my neighboor that doesn´t have a career but it´s a good person and a hardworker woman think´s about abortion maybe she could think things twice and take a well-tought decision because maybe she´ll be an awesome mother. But if the slut teen that doesn´t care about people and have the hate of her parents is pregnant and his boyfriend leave maybe abortion would be a good option because she may not turn to be a good mother to something as important as a kid. Yes i know there´s people that change when they have kids but sadly there´s a lot of people that doesn´t. I had a neigboor that had 4 girls just because she was so prideful that she wanted a boy and she treated the kids like shit, they didn´t went to school because she didn´t wanted to spend money, she beated everyday and one day i watch one of the girls (around 9 years old) smoking a cigaratte and talking about stealing some chips of a store, child protection services in my country are shit and i cannot try to do something because that slut had shitty gang members as lovers, shit dude on of them treathed with a knife an eldery woman that lives near my house because she said that the girls should go to school; i don´t want my parents or brothers to be hurt or killed just because a slut it´s ruining the life of her own children.
I think it´s not about all people should abort but why let kids suffer and turn to be shitty people just because they had human trash as parents? my poin´t wasn´t about aborting because people can be bad, it´s that there´s children that born just to suffer they´re whole lifes to end up turning bad, in an ideal world the goverment or even the people would help each others and live fully but it´s not an ideal world, so i think that abortion could be a good option for people that doesn´t want kids and would treat them as shit if they have them to prevent that

> (You)
>tell that to raped women who were impregnated forcefully while society spits in their face simply because she was knocked up.

Exist cases and cases. If a woman is raped, the baby inside her isn't there because of her choice. Again, you're responsible for your actions and choices, if your choices get you in one situation, you have to deal with it.

>what y'all be missing

Speak English you fucking degenerate wigger.

See

I think abortion should be legal for the first 12 years, because it takes 6 for consciousness and 6 more for conscience to develop, and know whether they're just another Stalin. People aren't people before 12 years, they're not even present the first 6.

No pro-life is against abortion entirely. They don't believe it and view it as murder.

If people have a choice DONT HAVE SEX and risk getting pregnant. Abortion is to end a mistake that a women views she has. To a pro-life person this is wrong as its ending a life of a child who has no choice.

The issue is 50/50 there is no correct view. however if you talk about something third/late trimester abortion its like 80% of people say its completely wrong.

God isnt really
Being religious is the most common flavor of mental illness
Theres too many people
Nothing matters
No one deserves anything including life
No one is obligated to care about anyone including children
If its not your fuck hole then its really not up to you

So its a womans fault if she gets raped?

Speak without ad hominem you uneducated scrub

Gods special snowflake.

Im already tired with having to look at so many poors on a day to day basis
Getting rid of some would be a plus

Apparently, according to these boomers, yes. It's woman's fault, because Sky Daddy sed so.

It's a life a little before 4 weeks, beating heart and pain receptors. Pro abortion faggots are science deniers.

this is perfectly logical, but if you make abortions illegal people just start using the old methods, as result hurting not only unborn baby, but women too

99% of the time, yes. Hanging out with niggers and drinking typically ends in rape.

Sounds like you're the ill one friendo. You're talking like an actual sociopath.

Hows that insecure faggot life treating ya chruch boy

This is (especially) true when people marry because a child(happens A LOT to christians), and the parents don't really match because they where forced to marry, often at a younger age

well, it´s not like abortion would be a rule that everybody would do but it could be an option for the people that doesn´t want kids and would treat them horribly just to make them sufferand would make them end up beign horrible huan beigns too. It´s note like aborting would turn the world into a illidic utopia where everybody is good and there´s no suffering but if you walk and talk to beggars on the city or listen the stories of some bad people you could hear that a lot of them had horrible childhoods because they´re parents were pretty bad and they hated them. My point it´s that abortion maybe would prevent the people that doesn´t want kids and would treat them like trash would cause suffering to a little kid and prevent them to face the dark side of humanity and become bad; also abortion it´s and option so people that really want a kid or would try their best to have them just have to not choose abortion and have good and lovelly families.

>Please try not to use tautologies or deontological ethics (do not confuse with you personal moral axioms)
Nigger, this is why it's called a research essay. Nobody is hoing to write it for you.

> (You)
>So its a womans fault if she gets raped?

Noop, the opposite.

I suppose it would be your fault if you were murdered while walking home at night

Tell me again how wearing mixed fabrics is a sin lol

Please learn how to quote, Redditfaggot.

Don't worry, I don't plan on having any kids. Already have a happy life, why upset it by bringing a spoiled ungrateful little shit into the world that is an enormous burden with so many laws and bullshit following along with?

It would be, yes. That's why I'm armed. Being unprepared for every scenario is no one's fault but your own.

No counter argument so attacks presumed lifestyle of opponent.You're so smart it's unbelievable.

Attached: 15465111186503.jpg (1280x960, 131K)

and yet you have dumbshit faggots in their gated communities trying to strip away rights to defend yourself with any means necessary.

>implying I'm Christian
Religion is dumb. But to me it sounds like you have no place to talk about mental illness

Nirvana fallacy

And until they do, I don't intend on being murdered.

I actually also live in a gated community. It's a great security measure.

>grow
You have a pretty good point there bro (or sis). All you said there is right (except of the repercussions, if we don´t put religion or some ideology like karma in the table sadly life isn´t right) but that´s a problem, a lot of parents won´t take responsibility, sadly a lot of people doesn´t care about other people and a lot of parents won´t care about their own children. Yes, parents should take full responsibility and do the best for their kids but just some of them does that. So maybe abortion would prevent a child to suffer because their parents doesn´t care because yes, there´s some countries with good child care but theres a lot of other countries where the goverment does the minimum or doesn´t care at all about children so abortion could be a good option to that people unless all the goverments and people start caring and thinking about children

Learn how to argue, ad hominem user

Booze is 100% legal and available if your too stupid and poor to raise your children not be degenerate shitbags it shouldnt be illegal for me to fet black out drunk enough to put up with youre dumb whore daughter long enough to pump her full of baby batter same thing with getting a abortion

Then make it so you can only abort them before 3 wewks then. Easy

Being human is not something genetic, but a social aspect: how one acts, how contributes etc. How can something that is not even born be considered human - thus providing right to say abortion is murder - if most who are born are not humans.

pro life? yes be a faggot lazy nigger leech on the welfare social security system with some shit job shitting out 5 kids, everyone will pay for it no worries my white nigger

Attached: 468637[1].jpg (800x599, 315K)

abortion murders the real lower iq murderers..

Attached: 128096386657.jpg (600x582, 44K)

So, what would prevent someone to kill a person in coma?

I've seen 3rd graders write more cohesive sentances. You want to translate what you just said? Use punctuation this time please

they are already fucking em, lol

Even if you are not guilty in your upbringing and background of "why you acted so", you still acted so and statistically will continue acting so. So rather to reintegrate one should be removed from the cycle. More cost-efficient.

well fuck me silly then, what do I know.
But yeah, EDC for me as well anywhere outside of home. Lately i've been seeing "NO WEAPONS ALLOWED" in public businesses, like that's going to do any good if shit hits the fan.

You are not capable of caring at this stage so why should we.

>muh welfare
It's objectively better than people starving in the streets. Or would you rather we be more like 3rd world shitholes? And stop complaining about the 2 cents from your pay that goes to some poor family. If you want lower taxes tell the government to stop bombing brown people

>The real issue is the fact that we have very good birth control alternatives. So why is abortion even a thing.
Even abstinence isn't 100% effective because rape is a thing.

>how many of us wouldn't be here if abortion was a thing.
Yes, good the world is way too overpopulated, we need to start murdering millions of people to get the population under control and stop the exponential growth of pollution and wage slavery in 1st and 3rd world countries.

If china had never implemented 1 child per family we would be facing mass famine.

Come back to me when you spend a few months having to deal with a renter family across the street with a failed abortion attempt of 6 chimplets running around, constantly yelling and screaming every. single. fucking. day. and. night. while their deadbeat parents sit on their asses and giving people death stares whenever someone says something about how animalistic their offspring is. And i'm the asshole for saying they should've gotten abortions knowing they didn't want kids?

user there are more then a few kids born in single parent households every year to shitty parents who treat them shitty.
If your conviction is really they would be better off dead then why not start killing them
do a public service.
Become vigilanti.
libarete those poor tortured fucks from the lives you sho callously decide arent worth living.
Of course you'll eventually be lined up against a wall and shot for being the sociopath that you are
And then you to will have gotten what you really deserve.

It would be.
If those cells had human dna.
Hunting isnt murder
taking a human life is
what is so god damn dificult to understand?

>anything isn't human we kill is for pleasure/personal gain/food
>anything that is human we kill for a multitude of reasons, self-defense being high on that list, MOIDERER!!
Reminds me of this village idiot we used to have...

You know there really is nothing i love more then the sort of Einsteins who green light a text in an argument
call it "retarded"
Then prance around like a faggot in heat thinking they won the argument.
Honestly
Its a reminder then my genes are probably going to make it to the next wrung of the evolutionary latter
Since all i have to compete against is dim wits like this.

Evil, pleasure taken in the intentional and gratuitous infliction of pain on others, is the objective difference that makes all the difference that will ever be. In the first trimester, the fetus has as much consciousness as any of the millions of leafhoppers I destroyed mowing my father's lawn, or commuting when you were yet to be. Which is to say none. Those are the facts of the matter. Knowing them is one thing, knowing onself well enough to commit only to creative acts of which one is fully and happily capable of bringing to completion, is another.

Last time I checked, having better "evolutionary" genes still doesn't compete with bullets, not even close. Good luck with that stamped on your Resume.

Attached: 1564200362772.png (261x195, 64K)

>It would be.
>If those cells had human dna
Dont ever scratch you skin, you kill skin cells every time, murderer

If you make abortion illegal, two things will happen:

People will get stuck with unwanted, unloved children that will mostly grow up to be criminals

Women will seek back alley or home abortions, putting their lives in danger, causing all kinds of unforeseen medical costs to tax payers.

Again.
It would be if those cells had dna unique from my own.
As it happens they are merely part of larger organism that will survive without them
A fetus will not survive without the only cells it has.
This is not that hard to fucking understand.
Do you really need to go back to 8th grade biology and learn about fucking single celled organisms and the origin of life?

yup. and rich people will always be able to afford safe illegal abortions if they're needed.

Do not see a reason to keep them plugged in for longer than few weeks.

>christians
>forced to marry
What's the deal with retards, and why are you one of them

Attached: XDLckmK0.jpg (512x512, 28K)

So if your skin cells that you murdered by scratching had a unique mutation that isnt shared by neighboring cells then you're a murderer?

you could use that same argument for war.

they can, but usually don't.

same if you have a living cancerous tumor removed.

You might believe in population control but the Arabs don't you fucking retard. THINK OF THE BIRTH RATES!

So if you have cells with unique human DNA removed it's not murder?

Pro Life arguments?
So arguing against those who are pro life?

I usually just ask them if they adopt or not and what they actually do to help resolve the problem other than to insist others lives should be controlled by their demands.

Looks if the kid is mine?
I am going to fight for it to live.

Otherwise I think the choice is for the parents alone no one else should get involved.

If some one has had more than 3 abortions I would probably say it is time to inject them with Norplant or if a guy has fathered children he does not support time for a vasectomy.

But otherwise only those directly involved should have any say at all in matters of human sexuality.
No complaint? No foul.

Post birth abortion is not legal in the USA anywhere; it is a lie.

Certainly he can.

Each of us has a right to posit what we consider to be moral. And its source is up to each of us as well.

Who gives a shit if we call it murder or not. The fetus cannot feel pain till until 24 weeks according to the ACOG. Most abortions happen well before 24 weeks according to the CDC and planned parenthood. Also before you ask I would be perfectly okay with killing someone that is temp brain dead if it had no negative impact on their loved ones. I cannot sympathize with things that cannot make choices and cannot feel pain

using quotes from a pisspoorly translated book on multiple counts from a drunken ale story from the bronze age that some idiot took seriously isn't an argument.

Abortion is wrong because it's a voluntary (1) act (2) that destroys a human life (3) without just cause (4).

1 - terminating a pregnancy out of medical necessity doesn't count because that's a case where the mother's freedom of action is constrained
2 - it's a choice made by the mother, not something that happens by accident or incidentally
3 - in theory it's always morally wrong to kill another human, but in practice there are extenuating circumstances...
4 - human-caused deaths are often tolerated (war, dangerous recreational pastimes, car accidents, industrial hazards, etc ) for various reasons, but the reasons often put forward by abortion advocates (personal preference, economic distress) are insufficient to justify killing a child when there are solutions to those problems that don't involve the moral hazard of taking a life.

Your ignorance of the astoundingly useful books (plural) is proof that you have been fully beguiled and deceived.

Or, I just have the simple understanding that religion in general, is dumb and barbaric which holds us back our limitless potential as a species. Is that too difficult to understand for you?

If the parents are willing to murder their unborn child, they aren't ready to care for one.
Forcing responsibility of a child on someone who's initial reaction is to poison themselves to make up for their lack of critical thinking skills, doesn't seem like a smart move.
It's that simple. And applies to 99% of abortion.
If it's so offensive, put that bitch on a punch card. 3 abortions and the tube tie comes half off.

The Pro "Choice" team seems to always forget that life is one of the choices.

Attached: Milhouse_Van_Houten.png (220x233, 47K)

Pro life... I got one! Say that the life in question is bound to live in an alternative reality regaurdless of decisions made in this reality and has a mathamatical effect value of there choice of some number between zero and zero u know, the infinite worlds argument is backed by physics and logic everyone gets a chance to live and everyone gets a chance to die

Not at all hard to understand; for most organized religion is a weapon they use against others. For me personally I call it faith (As I am not a fan of Churches and tend to prefer just studying the Bible) and it is is a limitation for myself. I don't really expect others to live up to my standard. I teach ten laws I try to follow ten laws and I never dare to enforce those ten laws on any other.

>I teach ten laws I try to follow ten laws and I never dare to enforce those ten laws on any other.
>never dare to enforce those ten laws on any other.
Wish more people did that.

Your emotions don't dictate whether someone lives or dies. Only time I support abortion is when people are born with servere defects.

>Wish more people did that.
Me too.
But I still find anons comment that religions are holding back progress confusing?

If you want to build a rocket and go to space no religion is stopping you.

But if you want to harvest stem cells from aborted fetus' then perhaps religion is preventing some of that?

Sorry murder remains wrong to both the religious and the secular.

The reason you have to ask people is because you can’t think of any good reasons yourself. You should accept that at face value. Prolifers are all retards, every single one of them.

oh look the village idiot decided to post something

"A human life" is not the same thing as the biological state of being alive. Equivocating the two concepts is a cornerstone of many a pseudoscientific argument against abortion. The position that "Alive + human = person" doesn't make sense either; severed body parts are both human and (briefly) alive. Hypothetically, attaching a severed finger to some life-support apparatus that keeps it alive indefinitely would not make it a person.

What constitutes a human life or a person is not strictly biological. The philosophical dimension of the issue is annoying, but it's the nature of the beast. Why do we consider human life to be valuable in the first place?

>Hunting isnt murder
>taking a human life is
Murder is, by definition, the unlawful killing of one person by another.

The notion that "Abortion is murder" is rhetorically convenient. In the context of western society, however, it is nearly always factually incorrect because it is not unlawful nor is a fetus legally considered a person.

It would make more sense to say "Abortion should be murder". But that sounds like the position that it is, rather than an argument unto itself. How unfortunate.

Be pro-life and anti-vaxx. Ought to keep things interesting

Oh that’s easy. More babies equals more cannon fodder for the elites in their next war for profit. trump 2020! More babies for the slaughter (outside the womb, of course)

Faggots.

I support this as an unwanted child. I'm used to unfair things but nothing can justify the way I am treated.

So? Until the baby is christened, it's a kike or a muslim waiting to happen. It is our duty as Christians to remove the non-believers.

Deus Vult!

Attached: fg1hf22567ffrr55.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Population control and birth rates are an iffy argument, pro or con. Reason being that in the first world, abortion tends to delay starting a family rather than prevent it entirely. In other words, you'd not get back a 1:1 return on every abortion prevented. Had abortion not been available earlier in their mother's life, millions of children who came along later would never have happened.

Jesus still loves you though. Sorry, I got no spare change.

be less shitty of human beings

I sincerely believe abortion is murder. But anyone who would even consider killing their child isn't fit to raise one. The moral dilemma is self-correcting. If only abortions came with the condition that you had to be sterilized, we'd have a perfect system.

You must be 18 to post.

I was an accident, I'm enjoying things pretty well

>gais isnt it so sad how 1st world countries won't let even more people into their already strained populations
>3rd and 2nd world countries are over populated not because of their own bad habits, but because other countries aren't willing to accept their bloatted population
>also birthrate scare
here's your (you) you bitch

talking about hypocrites, how about the moms that want the decisions but then decide to cut the kids genitals?

No one that's dead is capable of caring, what's your argument exactly?

this
"people willing start doing selfish and illegal things otherwise" isn't and excuse to give a blanket okay to complete irresponsibility when it comes to the creation and ending of human life. Shit happens in life, that's fine. But as an adult, you can figure out if you want to keep the kid by the 1st trimester. If you're not underage or were literally forcibly raped, there is no reason to end the human life other than shitty selfish reasons.

The majority of abortions are performed on niggers

you don't give dogs abortions because it's expensive.
you put down the puppies you don't want when they are born instead.

>people hurt themselves doing dumb, illegal, and selfish things
where is the problem?

> he literally just taught me what ad hominem is with an infographic, time for me to invoke it with no understanding of the conversation I'm in or the context of his anime girl image
He's spoon feeding you the argument and you're still not capable of having it. Your position on the argument is irrelevant because you're too fucking stupid to be discuss it.

>blatant dehumanizing tactics

So what you're saying is that we should nuke china?