Why aren't you drinking a delicious IPA right now?

Why aren't you drinking a delicious IPA right now?

Attached: 3-Floyds-Dark-Lord-Russian-Imperial-Stout-2014.jpg (960x1440, 247K)

It's 10 am and alcohol fuckin sucks compared to literally anything else

Its 11 in the morning

Yeah but I can't smoke right now becauese the state I am in is backwards in the ass. So it is time to drink

Its 11:45 am and i have work today

I’m at work

I'd say it's because I'm not a hipster asshole, but I kind of am. I just don't have shitty taste in beers.

>IPA
>Posts Russian Imperial Stout
>probably a beer normie

there's at least 50 different kinds in any given location where they're sold, so making any type of choice is impossible, can only buy them at random and i'm way too frugal to spend money like that.

I am, actually.

Attached: IMG_20190705_015209.jpg (2336x4160, 1.4M)

Thats not IPA

But it is saturday?? Now I am really confused. Unless I lost track of a whole day

IPA is for faggots

Definately a stout even says it in the image title so I'm pretty sure your not drinking an ipa right now probably not drinking anything go be pathetic somplace else

There's cheaper stuff I enjoy. IPA's are somewhat overrated, but really the market is oversaturated.

Because its 11 am and i dont like beer.

Because pussy tastes better than beer.

No the bar opens at 11am. Heading there after my pops finishes buying a shirt or something. Don't be a hater

Not everybody has a monday-friday set work schedual.

Because i would rather drink apple juice

Because IPAs are the worst type of beer there is. I’d rather drink cat piss than an IPA. Faggot.

I mean here at the retail shop I am in there are people on registers and stuff but most of them are high school kids and elderly I think

IPAs are for hipster faggots. I'll take a good hefeweizen any day over faggot IPAs.

you stupid neet

IPA is only good with a meal

IPAs are absolutely disgusting.

There seems to be a lot of IPA hate in this thread.. which makes sense because Yea Forums is overwhelmingly underage

Because I'm drinking a quad right now.

Attached: quad.jpg (406x720, 101K)

I'm waiting to go to a gaff later and i've got some Eldorado waiting for me.No time for that gay low percentage shit.