That's what I get for using a dating site

That's what I get for using a dating site.

>Hook up with girl one time
>She's blowing my phone up, calling me non-stop, crying and confessing her undying love to me
>There's a sore on the side of my dick
>I get random episodes of intense anal itching now

Attached: ayy-mayne-free-pizza.jpg (564x464, 30K)

block, doc, and move on

I called my doc and all I got was "god damnit Corey. Get your shit together." I see him on Monday.

Ah ahahahahahahaha

Yeah I'm kind of a shithead. I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner.

Fire his ass

lol no he's a good doctor, he just knows I'm a shithead. I drink and fuck all the time when I'm not working. That's me.

best cringe you lose thread ever.

Have sex

Stop being a cringey loser.

have sex

Lets face it OP you let a guy fuck you in the ass, and then you fucked him in the ass. Theres no way around it. You are a faggot

this story and the fake doctor thing might get you some upboats on plebbit faggot

I'm kinda in the same boat except I didn't get STDs and she lives two countries away from me

>having sex with a random crazy hookup and getting an STD is a fake story
I'm guessing you don't leave your house.

I believe you're a loser that uses dating sites to fuck std riddled fat girls, I'm saying the doctor part is fake and you're a fucking sperg for thinking that people would believe it.

Does your dick have a sore on it making it impossible to fuck or jerk off without an immense amount of pain? Then we are definitely not in the same boat.

>he just knows I'm a shithead. I drink and fuck all the time when I'm not working. That's me.
>thats me

I can hear your fedora

so you have a long distance 'girlfriend' thats kinda pathetic

Yeah as I said, I didn't get STDs, it's just that this chick apparently fell in love with me after one night at her place and a short tinder convo.
No big deal cause she lives too far away for it to be a problem

No, we hooked up on tinder and she became super clingy even after I left her country, it's not a relationship and I sure as hell don't want it to be one

>fat
You can call me a lot of things but do not ever call me a fatty chaser. I absolutely despise fat people. Fat chicks are fucking disgusting. I've never fucked a fattie and never would. Every girl I've hooked up with has been skinny.

You say that now but I've had a girl find out where I worked and call work looking for me. Crazy women will follow you.

Attached: 1553866623087.jpg (450x673, 64K)

Who's the ass-blasted loser in this thread? We get it. You don't leave the house and haven't felt the touch of a female's skin. That doesn't mean no one else has.

I try to share as little details as possible and I use messaging apps such as Telegram that don't force you to make your phone number visible.
If they ask for actual details like the company I work for or the city I live in, I usually just lie because there is no way they can check.
There is only one way they can reach me and if I block that they are helpless.

I never needed to block anyone so far but I use my precautions anyway because I don't want a crazy hookup on the other side of the continent to interfere with my normal life in any way

>people not wanting clingy girls
you deserve getting stabbed.

t. someone who's never had a clingy girl

Listen virgin, after you fuck a girl, especially if it's mediocre, you don't want anything to do with her again.

>going on tinder to find clingy girls

Attached: 1563387639520.png (500x431, 106K)

Dating sites are owned by jews and they literally hide all the decent girls for jews and leave the rest for everyone else.