I want to get a semi auto pstol licence in my eurp country but dont know how

i want to get a semi auto pstol licence in my eurp country but dont know how.

idk what to tell the cops in the police office while filling out my "licence request documents" and they WILL ask me what do i need it for and it must be a very valid reason.

people are intimidating me in the street for a threat i did long ago on a dozen people (had to defend myself) now i dont know and dont care who my enemy is i just wanna protect myself.

Attached: IMG_20190727_171222_596.jpg (451x310, 24K)

*a semi auto pistol liscence in my eutopen country*

Tell them it's for sport shooting.

oh boi cool. any other tips? ill give you mine interrogation tip that worked for me

Say target shooting at the range because you want to get into competition shooting eventually as a hobby. Do not say self defense

How about this... There’s no way the police can absolutely guarantee your safety. They have no way to guarantee you that someone will never try to break into your home and threaten your life in a manner that happens so quickly that no one can help you except yourself. Tell them that it is your natural right as a human being to be able to defend yourself and that right comes from your humanity. Not from a government. As a government they can only protect or infringe on your natural rights. They don’t grant any rights to you. Also, tell them that if your government becomes tyrannical, it is your natural right to defend yourself from them as well. All of this is an inherent truth, but let us know how it goes!

It'd probably be cheaper and less of a hassle to just move to and apply for citizenship in a country that isn't run by pussy faggots. I have over a dozen firearms and most of them were purchased private sale, a perfectly legal exchange of cash and goods in a mutually agreed on meeting place.

Too bad you're not from America. Here we just walk in and and buy one within 10 minutes. They run a quick background check on you and out you go with your new gun. Aren't you jealous? We have this beautiful thing called the 2nd Amendment. USA USA!!!!!

Or you can go this route. I also have purchased many guns from friends or acquaintances and all you do is give them the money and they give you the gun and its perfectly legal because in the USA we realize that the government has no business knowing what kinds of arms you possess. The whole idea of our 2nd Amendment is to prevent government tyranny.

Say youre out wilderness hiking you cucks do that right and a bear or some other equally eurocucked animal comes at you with a raging hard on and it wants to rape your little pink scandanavian ass in half what u gona do?

You should move bro.

shit idea. Don't ever tell them it's to defend yourself, always tell them it's for range shooting and having fun there.
Then once you have your gun, shoot every nigger and muslims you see in the streets.

I was being sarcastic because he obviously lives I a dumb fuck European country.

I was under the impression semi automatic pistols were banned in the UK?

semi autos were banned inscotland after a school shooting i think.but they have a knife situation now you can even google it as glasgow smile

now the promised interrogation tip: use sedatives and progresive muscle relaxation. also if you smile they think youre liying but it shortens it significantly

Attached: 27e83d7c21b60d21537533eb3c0eb932.jpg (520x972, 80K)

i am not joking there is no single shooting range in my city. and its the biggest city in the county.

well my neighbours are an extreme muslim sect called wahabi ( the guys that have long beards and circumcise their women ) so i guess thazs an improvised excuse

this is why i hate europe:
high school finishes at 19
driving at 18
killers always get paroled
everybody likes gay stuff way to much
only huligans and ganged up school bullies and drug dealers have firearms
i live in the balkans were murfer is almost completely legal

Is nobody going to redirect you to

You European cucks will never have have freedom unless you take it from your shitty oppressive governments

>In Europe

Attached: lmao'[email protected] (1828x2388, 879K)