Liberlols crying and screaming at the sky for almost three years and will be doing a lot more for 5 more

Liberlols crying and screaming at the sky for almost three years and will be doing a lot more for 5 more.

Kill yourself

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

Attached: 3jNfmCm.png (819x533, 78K)

then what?

Attached: mea.png (758x500, 965K)

x

Have your fun. Your conservative leaders are going to start dying off like the dinosaurs they are soon enough, to be replaced by young, diverse, non-conservatives.

This is your last party before you all start breaking hips. So laff it up, neocon.

You must be delighted Ivan

Attached: Vlad the bad Tailor.jpg (660x660, 199K)

Did you hear about the impeachment officially starting and got all butthurt?

LMFAO, Trump is a pedophile rapist and Putin's cock holster, he's going to get his ass beat in prison just like his good buddy Epstein.

Attached: tenor.gif (300x222, 1.18M)

this
there's just no other way without systematic annihilation of the left
civil war obviously coming
get rekt burgers
what goes around comes around
ahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah

Historians and academics with far more relevant opinions than yours have said he intentionally imitates Hitler

Also, his daddy was a KKK wizard and all his best friends are fascist tyrants.

Attached: 1484005306401.jpg (800x940, 744K)

Here's your daily reminder that Yea Forums put him in the white house. You redditfags are in the wrong board

>sobbing into his sheets while fantasizing about a war that will never come

LMFAO, go commit suicide by cop already, I'm sure the FBI are already watching you.

Did you know they've taken down over 100 racist and nationalist domestic terrorist groups since Trump got in office? They're watching you.

Attached: Trumpstein.png (1536x864, 1.74M)

think about it user, the Trump republicans CANT let the democrats gain power again
there's no other way but a strategically planned civil war
i thought you were stupid for having a two party country but soon you'll be one party like fucking china

nah alex jones played a bigger role than Yea Forums

>implying anyone on Yea Forums votes
LMFAO

Putin doesn't own Yea Forums, he just owns the army of trolls that the rest of you imitate like they're the cool kids at school or something.

It was FACEBOOK that actually got people to vote for Putin, you useless faggots just traded memes like that actually would make any difference when Putin had already hacked voting machines in all 50 states.

Attached: rapefacts.png (806x539, 225K)

Trump banned Epstein from his golf course. Nice try though.

cause he didnt want any evidence tying him to epstein's illicit activities

Attached: 59745052_316244175711178_1503921620903788544_n.jpg (600x778, 76K)

sure buddy. he never once went on Epstein's plane while Bill Clinton did 26 times

that's because trump knew it was a blackmail plane

memeber how the dems said russia trolled the election by making pro trump post
one of the apps they used was a game app without a chat option
how many times they gotta fail before they give up?

You really have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Wishful thinking will not organize a CIVIL WAR in one of the largest nations on the planet.

FYI, there were only 30 million people in the US during the first Civil War. There are more than 10 times as many people spread out among 50 different states, NONE of which have an allegiance to each other.

It's not happening, go home and find a new hobby.

Attached: Putins-puppet-part-2-e1537127188980.png (1024x1024, 1.34M)

but Alex plays no role at all, he just sells his stupid shit to potential victims of cardiac arrest or head shots.

Daily reminder that conservatives can't program computers.

the only thing those stats tell me is that the next civil war in america will be 10 times bloodier

The pendulum swings back and forth. History proves this. Meanwhile, Trumptards ™ wear their stupidity on their faces.

That's cause you're fucking stupid.

The US military will not be split by an allegiance of states, there is WAAAY too much inertia at this point for something like that to happen.

Is that Marc Rebillet

Samefag

Yeah, but he does it to ACTUAL VOTERS.

There are no voters on Yea Forums.

during the civil war a lot of people who didnt even own slaves fought for the south
when asked why they said
because they are down here
we will fight for less

i disagree and think you're a homo but i gotta go cause i have a life
i will enjoy my meal knowing you'll seethe because i wont be replying to your homo garbage

OH! Swing and a miss.

Thanks for playing, better luck next time chump

enjoy your dick cheese, fag

Liberals are closer to the right. its the left the "woke" that are crying like this. The center might as well be right at this point

you guys always talk about Trump being an idiot but now you're acting like he's an evil genius

>we will fight

no, you'll be drone-bombed by the US military. I really doubt you're even American.

you're such a special needs fuckboi
the most hilarious thing is I bet if your name was looked up you'd be a sufferer of autistic Down syndrome

That's a whole bunch of assumptions.

You sound a little butthurt, maybe don't spend so much time fantasizing about me.

he's not American man.
he pretends to be all day everyday for some fucking reason.
honestly I think it's a European guy
his ip was tracked by another user and it was European

why do you shill all day. then use the same language anons use when calling you out.
how many times do you think I've been in YOUR threads.
all the times.

I'm also pretty certain this is the guy that has conversations with himself agreeing with himself pretending he's talking to another user.
in the desperate attempt to swing right wing 4chans opinions
it's sad really